Happy Face

By Sad_Boi_XP

Amity met a really strange girl always happy and never seem to show other emotions other than that then learn... More

Ch1
Ch2
Ch3
Ch4
Ch5
Ch6

Luz Noceda Info

1.6K 51 65
By Sad_Boi_XP

Luz Noceda:

•16 years old

•6ft tall, skinny frame

•skills/abilities:
-hypnotism
-Genius-level intelligence
-Very skilled at Stealth
-Psychological manipulation
-Unpredictability
-Strategies

-she was sent to a special camp called Eclipse Camp and there is where her changes started.

•Family:
-Camila
-Eda
-King

•Friends:
-none

•Interest:
-chess
-everyone
-tea

•Personality:
-Manipulative
-Two Face
-Lier
-Friendly
-Always Happy
-Diabolical

•Backstory:
-Before Luz was sent to Eclipse Camp {Rehabilitation} Luz was a weird kid but nice, know nothing about manipulation towards anyone or do anything bad purposely till she was forced by her mother to the camp which Eda warned Camila about the rumours of that camp. The months Luz spent there was horrifying that not even words can describe to how horrible kids like her were treated there which none of the heads are aware of.

-"showing interest is all I have but love? Don't expect, cuz I don't believe it exist in my own world."-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
603K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
376K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
617K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...