My Omega (Taekook)

By Devilbunny124

After the girl he was supposed to Marry in a week was found to be cheating on him, Kim Taehyung decided to ca... More

Readers
Introduction
Chapter-1
chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter- 4
Chapter-5
Chapter- 6
Chapter-7
Chapter - 8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
My youtube channel
Chapter -12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Not an update

Chapter-11

8.3K 410 5
By Devilbunny124

Drive to Taehyung’s home was silent, Jungkook was staring out of the window, while Taehyung was scrolling through his phone.

Finally they reached Taehyung’s home.

Well it was a freaking huge house.

Jungkook’s luggage are already brought so he followed Taehyung inside silently.

Servents are assembled In the hall to greet the newly weds.

Jungkook offered them a polite bow before following Taehyung.

“Jungkook, This will be your room, your luggage are already brought here ” Taehyung told, pointing Jungkook a room. “Or if you want any other room, ask one of the servents to shift your luggages there”

“No, I like this room” Jungkook replied, as he walked inside the room. The room is big and spacious.

“Sure, I will be in my room, ask me or any of the servents if you need anything” Taehyung spoke, before walking towards his room.

Jungkook looked around the room, before starting to unpack his luggages. He brought just two luggages with him from UK, it was meant for a week stay.

He wasn't expecting to get married

After messaging his aunt that he reached, he then went to take a shower.

Jungkook is never a fan of crowd, and starting a communication with others is not his thing. Jungkook is sure that he did lot of talking today and he surely didn’t wanted to socialize with people anytime soon.

After changing into comfortable clothes, Jungkook fell asleep almost instantly, it was really a tiring day.

Taehyung on the other busied himself in work. Press release of his and Jungkook’s wedding is creating a stir. Everyone is curious to know about Kim Taehyung’s husband.

The mysterious Jeon heir.

Congratulatory messages are pouring from every sides, his father messaged him to join for dinner tomorrow at family Mansion.

Taehyung parents don't have a idea this arrangement between him and Jungkook, only Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi and Jimin know about this plan of faking a happy married couple.

Taehyung closed his laptop and walked towards the balcony, it was cold outside, he can feel himself shivering as the cold air hit him.

As a child, Taehyung always thought of marrying for love, having a mate was something he always dreamed about, until everything changed. Now Taehyung doesn't believe in finding love, he doesn't even think that he deserves to be happy.

Taehyung walked downstairs and grabbed an apple to eat. It's late and servents must be already asleep, he didn't want to bother them.

Tomorrow he has a meeting to attend, so Taehyung went to sleep. He need to have atleast few hours of sleep, if he wanted to use his stupid brain.

Next day Taehyung woke up to his alarm, he is always a light sleeper. After taking shower and changing into his suit, he walked downstairs to find Jungkook eating breakfast.

"Good morning" Taehyung greeted as he took a seat.

"Good morning" Jungkook greeted him back.

Servents plated food for Taehyung and he started to eat, he mostly tend to skip breakfast, but today he is starving.

"We have for join my parents for dinner today" Taehyung told Jungkook, as he took a sip of his fruit juice.

"Oh, I have to do some shopping too. I just packed my things for a week stay only" Jungkook informed him, he just brought comfortable casual clothes with him, which sure won't be appropriate for dinners or formal events he would have to attend in upcoming days.

"Ask Haneul to drive you, he is also a trained bodyguard" Taehyung told Jungkook, pointing to a well build beta man standing near door.

Jungkook simply nodded his head in return.

Taehyung arrived for the meeting on time, it's about a fund raising campaign for poor children's education.

After finalising everything, they concluded the meeting. Taehyung walked towards his office room, he can see the way everyone's eye immediately went towards his neck or hand. Either looking for the mate mark biting or the golden band that is perfectly wrapped around his finger.

It's like they still couldn't believe that Kim Taehyung is now a married man.

Jungkook is fully exhausted, he did shopping for clothes and whatever products he will be needing. He brought additional scent blockers, just for a precaution.

Jungkook know that he shouldn't be taking scent blockers, it's harmful for his health, since he is a Omega. But it's now a habit for him to use scent blockers regularly.

His Omega scent can easily bring attention towards him, especially since he is a unmated omega even though he is married.

After reaching home, Jungkook got himself fully immersed in work and studies. He only tore his eyes away, when one of the servent knocked in the door with a tray of food.

After eating, Jungkook decided to explore the mansion, if he is going to live here, then atleast he should know something about this mansion.

The mansion had everything from gym to library. It even had big music room. He wondered if Taehyung know to play any of these instruments here.

"So you found the music room" A deep voice asked, starling him.

He turned around to find Taehyung leaning on the doorstep, Taehyung was still in his office suit.

"Do you play" Jungkook asked pointing to the huge piano at the centre of the room.

"I used to learn paino as a child, but my mom stopped the lessons saying that Music is not for a true blood Alpha like me and enrolled me in fighting classes" Taehyung spoke with a small frown in his face, as he walked towards the piano, his fingers gently pressing the random keys.

Jungkook know how the society want a Alpha to be strong and powerful, who doesn't show any kind of weakness. As for Taehyung, the expectations must be higher, since he is a true blood Alpha.

"I always wanted to learn, but never got a chance" Jungkook admitted, he always found comfort in music, he wanted to learn music, but couldn't till now, may be he could learn in the future.

"You know, Yoongi hyung knows to play Piano, he is great with instruments, you could ask him to teach you" Taehyung offered, making Jungkook look at the older with surprise.

"Sure, I will consider it" Jungkook hummed, as he walked towards Taehyung, who was now playing a soft melody.

"So, tell me about yourself, if we are doing this together for a year, might as well get to know about each other" Taehyung spoke,

That's how they ended up talking about each other's proffession. Jungkook learned that taehyung is very much passionate about his work, there's no doubt he is the talented and most powerful CEO at a very young age.

As for Jungkook, designing is a way of expressing himself, he designs beautiful dress for people, but he always felt like he don't deserve those colorful clothes.

Everything about him is shades of black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 4.9K 35
rumors say that jeon jungkook is the most beautiful omega in the world, an amazing body, beautiful face, everything anyone could ever want, a thin wa...
128K 4.3K 27
Jeon Jungkook, A handsome and successful CEO of Jeon Enterprises. He lead a perfect life, had a girlfreind with whom he was getting married in 6 or 4...
316K 27K 54
"Out of this cruel and dark world... I found the only light that led me to you..." Alpha And Omega AU 📣NOTICE: NOTICE: THIS STORY TAKES PLACE DURIN...
120K 4.7K 24
The Seoul District and the Gwacheon District had agreed on an arranged marriage between their two sons. Jeon Jungkook was a strong alpha that didn't...