His Arranged cold wife // KTH...

By Koochim21

Journey of warming up of a cold girl who marries to save her family from financial crisis... Romantic ff... More

INTRODUCTION
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 14 - The End
A/N
💜
Imp
Sequel

Part 13

12.1K 505 39
By Koochim21

Shin - (sobbing ) No dad please leave my hand it's hurting.

She tries to free her hand from his grip but he tightens it more causing marks on her wrist.

Shin's Dad - Shut up! you little piece of shit you are useless just like your mom.

Shin - Dad please for God's sake don't speak against my heavenly abode MOM.

She shouts but ends up feeling a stinging pain on her left cheek. She rubs her palm on her cheek to ease her pain.

Shin's Dad - Open your mouth one more time and I will give you a good dose.

He again starts pulling her with him.

But just then somebody enters through their already opened main door.

??? - Leave her! (shouts)

Shin - J-Junkook ( she says with tears rolling down her eyes)

Junkook's heart clenches seeing this state of hers.

Shin's Dad - ( smirks with raising eyebrows ) Oh my god! What brings Junior Kim  of Kim industries here? Interesting!

Junkook throws a bag full of money near him

Junkook -  Give me the girl and pay her mother's debt with this money.

Shin's Dad - oh I see! She has contacts with rich boys. I wonder what kind of sluts these mother daughter are.

Junkook closes his fists in anger.

Junkook - Enough!  You speak one more word against her or her mom and I will show you who actually I am.

Shin's Dad chuckles

Shin's Dad - okay I will accept the money though I got much more than her worth. You can take her anyways

He pushes her away but Junkook is  quick enough to hold her. She holds his shirt in fists and starts sobbing in his chest.

Junkook - How dare you push her! Let me teach this man a good lesson ( he was boiling in anger)

He was about to go towards her father but Shin stops him.

Shin - Junkook please take me away from here.( shaky voice)

He closes his eyes to calm down and  leaves with her.

On his way back  to home he looks at her from time to time but frowns seeing some marks on her wrist cheek even her lips were bleeding slightly. He holds the staring wheel more tightly trying to hold  his anger.

He stops his car near a medical shop.
He brings some bandages and ointment for her.

Junkook - Show your wrist.

She gives him her hand.
He applies some ointment on her marks  she hises in pain.

Junkook - it's okay,  it's okay (he blows air on that spot.

Once he is done with her wrist he asks her to show her face.

Shin - I am okay now Junkook (weak smile)

Junkook - Shin I said come closer and show your face!

She hesitates a bit due to embarrassment but  goes near him.

Junkook comes close and tucks her hair behind her ear. He then caresses her cheek but she hisses in pain.

Junkook - D-did he s-slap you?

She nods while looking towards her lap and starts tearing up again. Junkook immediately hugs her tightly. His eyes glistened seeing this state of his love. He carrses her hair.

Junkook - Shhh its okay now you are safe I won't let anyone to  touch you.
I will always keep you safe.

He breaks the hug and wipes her tears. He again tucks the hair of her left cheek behind her ears to get a clear view.

He applies some ointment there. He then places his shaky thumb on her lips which were bleeding slightly. Only he knows how he controlled himself to kiss away her pain. He moves more close to get a good view of her lips. She gulps at the closeness as his face was only a few inches apart from hers. He applies some ointment there too. He looks into her puffy  eyes causing her breaths to uneven but then he realises how close they are.

He moves back a little and presses his lips on her forehead a bit long  giving her a peck. She closes her  eyes to feel it. It was for the first time they were coming in contact like this so their hearts were beating violently inside ribcage.

He then drives her to y/n's parents home.

He stops his car infront of y/n's home.

Junkook - You will stay here, noona has talked to her mom.

Shin nods. He opens the car door for Shin. She comes out.

Shin - T-Thank you Junkook

Junkook hugs her and caresses her hair.

Junkook - Come noona is waiting for you inside.

He rings the bell.

Y/N comes out and immediately hugs Shin who again starts sobbing.

Y/N - It's okay Shin we all are with you. You are not alone right Junkook

Junkook - Absolutely!

Y/N - Junkook now go and have some rest it's already very late. I will take care of her now.

Junkook - But noona ( concerned)

Y/N - Don't worry Junkookah I will be staying with her tonight.

Junkook nods and leaves but he turns back to look at Shin for the last time and closes his fist in anger.

************

Time skip next day

Shin - Noona must have told you about this place of mine right Kook.

Junkook massages his nape

Junkook - Y-yes. I just wanted to lighten up your mood so I brought you here.

She moves out of the car and stands near railing on the bridge listening to the water flowing calmly in the river near forest.

Shin - ( smiles weakly) I miss you mom.

A tear rolls down her eye but Junkook is quick enough to wipe it.

Junkook - Now stop crying Shin your mom would not like seeing you in this state.

She hugs him tightly and starts sobbing Junkook caresses her back to calm her down and they stay like that for some time.

Shin breaks the hug and looks towards Junkook

Shin - What have I done to deserve this Junkook. My mom died when I was six or instead I should say committed suicide.

Junkook's eyes widens

Junkook - Suicide? B-but why?

Shin - my father had trust issues and became  very abusive towards her later  . One day I was very ill and financial condition of our family was not good and I  had to undergo some  surgery but nobody was ready to give  loan to us. So my mom brought some money from her friend's rich husband and promised to pay back as soon as possible. But my father didn't believe her, he was like how a rich man can give her money so easily she must have spent a night with him. My mom couldn't take these false allegations as for her her respect was top priority  and S-she ( starts sobbing)

Junkook wipes her tears

Junkook - you know she was right then it doesn't matters what that jerk thinks about her.

He calms her down

Junkook - Now don't worry we all are with you hmm.

Shin - (sad smile) until when Kook nobody can be there  for me forever. I am so thankful to y/n's parents for letting me stay  but untill when Kook after sometime I will feel like burden to them so I should start working now.

Junkook - Umm you have to stay at    y/n's home untill we get married. Once we are married you will stay with me in our home.

Shin - Hmm WAIT! WHAT? ( her eyes widens)

Junkook starts walking towards her while she starts moving backwards.

Junkook - (Smirk) Don't act like you didn't hear me baby.

She gets so many  butterflies in her stomach by that word baby.

back of her legs  hit the bonnet of his car, he makes her  sit on it by holding her from waist and stands in between her legs.

Shin gets startled by his moves and  her breath hitches

Shin - W-what?

Junkook - Everybody knows and  everybody can see it but why can't you hmm Shin? (he whispers in her ears sending shivers down her spines)

She starts breathing heavily when he he leans again while looking towards her lips.

Shin - W-what are y-you doing K-kook!

He stops just few inches away from her lips and looks into her eyes.

Junkook - Breaking your curse Baby!

Shin's heart started  beating so violently as if it is about  come out from her chest .

Shin - huh? ( breathes out shakily )

He brushes his lips on hers giving her goosebumps, her toes curl when he starts kissing her passionately. She closes her eyes and gives in after sometime moving her lips in sync with him by holding his nape, he smiles in between the kiss and pulls her close by her waist closing the gap in between them. That's when she realises she has already fallen for him hard. They kiss each other deeply pouring all their love in this kiss smiling in between to have each other finally after a long craving.

They part slowly running out of breaths.

They connect their forehead smiling.

Junkook - I love you so much

Shin blushes heavily at his confession. Junkook chuckles looking at her shy figure.

Junkook - Oh my baby is shy.

She hugs him to hide her shy figure and gives a peck in his neck.

Junkook - Yeah it's not fair you didn't reply to my confession *pouts*

Shin - I-I love y-you too ( blushing mess)

Junkook chuckles and pecks her head hugging her more tightly.

*******

Time Skip at y/n's home

Junkook drops her outside the house.

Shin - okay then. Bye ( smile)

She was about to go but Junkook pulls her by her wrist making her crash  on his chest. He tucks a strand of  her hair behind her ear.

Junkook - Where do you think you are going without giving my goodbye kiss.

Shin - Aishhh koo not here y/n or her parents will catch us ( blush)

Junkook - I don't fear them! my girlfriend my lips I will kiss her whenever I want.

Shin - No! control yourself koo

Junkook - Why please just one I promise I will let you go after that (whines) * pouts *

Shin chuckles at her boyfriend's bunny behaviour. She looks around and gives a quick peck on his pouty lips .

Junkook - No! I want a longer one. (angry pout)

Shin chuckles and attaches her lips on his. Junkook pulls her more close by her waist and closes the gap in  between them. They share a slow deep kiss feeling each other's love. She snakes her hands around his neck. They both smile in between the kiss that finally they are together.

*Cough *   * Cough *

They part quickly

Junkook- H-Hyung? N-Noona?

Their eyes Widens after seeing Taehyung and Y/N.

Taehyung |Y/N - Omo our holy eyes Aisshh  Kids these days! ( they close each other's eyes)

************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 919 12
What happens when a Two-Faced Snake gets to encounter an ordinary girl frequently? He thinks she is just a mere human. But is she just a human? Or sh...
245K 8 1
❝This is my promise to myself and to you, that one day, I'll make you fall for me, Kim Y/n.❞ ----Kim Taehyung ❝T...
34.1K 1K 27
TAEHYUNG FF -This is dramatic sweet love story of two people who were best friend in the past but their fate made them separate. After many years lat...
100K 4.1K 26
❝I ain't scared of heartbreaks anymore... for I know my heart is in the right hands.❞ [in which you're married to a 'cold' billionaire] ►CEO AU ►Arra...