Please, Remember

By ItsMissArra

Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your f... More

Author's Message
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14: Nightmares
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author's Message and Special Chapter
Chapter 20 (Last)
Last Additional Chapter

Chapter 1

220 15 0
By ItsMissArra

She entered the building with her usual looks. Wearing her office attire, white fitted sando, tucked-in on her black pants, top of her black coat, partnered with her high-heels. Holding her branded bag on her left hand and her phone on her right hand. She's intimidating! Employees and staffs can't help but to stares at the woman who's walking with class. She stopped in front of the elevator and slowly, turned around, "Back to work." She said then all of her employees' get back to their senses and did their own thing.

Kerstin Olivia Savedra, the most high profile and one of the top successful business woman in the country. Also known outside the country. Sa murang edad ay gumawa na sya ng sariling pangalan sa larangan ng negosyo. She owns a lot of businesses, such as restaurants and hotels. Ngunit sa likod ng mga ito, there is something about her. Despite of her own success, there's something she cannot get. What is it? We all don't know.

She stepped out from the lift when the elevator reached the 10th floor.

"Good morning, Ma'am!" Employees and staffs greeted her and bowed down their head. She only nod and walks to her office.

"Do I have any appointments today, Vann?" She asked her secretary as she open the door of her office. Agad namang sumunod ang sekretarya na bitbit ang mga folders na kakailanganin ng boss.

"For today, wala naman po Ma'am. Pero tumawag po si Miss Jazz, they will wait daw po sa Left Restaurant." Sagot ni Vann. Umupo si Kerstin sa kanyang swivel chair at ipinatong ang bag sa table.

"And here's all of the papers po na kailangan ng sign nyo, Ma'am. Also, -" Vann put down all of the folders on her table, then she paused for a while. Marahil ay inaalam kung nasa magandang estado ang boss sa umagang ito.

"Ledisma Corp. set an appointment with you po, on Monday." Vann was shaking yet she still managed to deliver her words without stuttering.
Kerstin fished one of the folder in front of her and started signing.

"Did you accepted it?" She asked witout looking at her secretary.

"No, Ma'am." Vann honestly replied.

"Okay, good. You may go." Kerstin said. Vann nod her head and made her way out of her office. But before Vann can close the door, Kerstin called her again.

"Vann, send me all of the files about Ledisma Corp. ASAP." She said.

"Okay, Ma'am." Vann replied. Kerstin flashed a small smile and nod. Then Vann nod her head again before she went out of her office.

'What now? What is that appointment about?' She thought.

Napatigil sya sa ginagawa at natulala. A lot of questions popped up in her mind. Then sadness flashed in her eyes.

"Stop it Tin, wala lang 'yon. Wala lang." Saway nya sa sarili at muling tinuon ang atensyon sa pagpirma.

Kerstin drove herself to her Restaurant. Kahit naman kase mayaman at kilala sya sa business industry, she has no driver. Sabi nga nya, she can drive for herself whenever or wherever she wants to go.
She parked her car in front of the restaurant and stares at the name on it. Left Restaurant. Why Left Restaurant? There's a story behind that name.

She stares at the whole establishment, thinking about something. Bitter smile plastered on her lips.

"You're ready to for this Tin, yes you are." She murmured.

Bubaba sya sa kotse at nagsimulang maglakad palapit sa entrance ng restaurant.

"Good afternoon, Ma'am Kerstin!" The gauard greets her as he opened the glass door for her.

"Good afternoon." She greeted him back.

She roamed her eyes around to take a look on its designs, interior, displays and set-ups of the tables and anything.

'Wow! Congratulations self. You made it! I am so proud of you.' She said to herself and smile.

This is the very first time na pumasok sya dito. When the restaurant starts, she's not there. Five years of its existance, she never tried to visit this, even on its branches. But still, she's hands on on managing those business. Good thing is that, there's a help of her best friends. 'Nong araw na nagbukas ito ay 'yon din ang araw na umalis sya. Then she promised to herself na pag bumalik na sya, she will stand her feet inside. Bravely.

"They never fails me talaga." She smiled as she uttered those words.

"Good afternoon, Ma'am! Nasa VIP lounge na po sila. Tara po?" A lady approached her with her bright smile. Of course, all of the staffs and crews knows who's their boss is. She smiled back and nod. Then the lady leads her to the said VIP lounge.

--------------

"Tingin nyo, maayos na si Tin?" Tanong ni Alex sa mga kaibigan.

"Siguro? Sabi nya naman diba, kapag bumalik sya maayos na sya. So let's just hope na maayos na talaga sya." Sagot ni Gesille.

"Just don't mention about her past nalang, especially about her great love." Jazz butted in. All of them nooded their head as an agreement.

"Alam ba nya na bumalik na sya?" Jordan asked.

"Ako, wala akong sinasabi sa kanya." Sagot agad ni Keon.

"As if he can remember every inch of her." Alex uttered on his serious tone.

Sandali pa ang lumipas nang bumukas ang pinto at niluwa 'non ang kanilang hinihintay. Ang taong hindi nila nakasama sa loob ng limang taon.

"Oh my gosh! Olivia is back!" Alex exclaimed and stood up from his seat. He then ran to her best friend and gave Kerstin a hug. Smile formed on Kerstin's lips. She missed them so much!

"Hi! I believed I am not late, right?" She said as she hug Alex back. Sumunod naman ang iba at ginawaran ng yakap at halik sa pisngi si Kerstin.

"Gosh, Tin! Lalo kang pumangit!" Gesille sort of joke.

"I miss you!" Jazz said and embraced Kerstin again.

"Welcome home, Tin!" Keon butted in.

"Grabe Tin ha! You changed a lot!" Jordan said.

"Sus! Don't like such drama ha. So, how are you guys?" She smilingly said as she seat on her spot.

Exchanging how are you's and sharing stories filled the room. Maraming na-miss si Olivia on this circle. Sino ba ang hindi? Limang taon syang nawala. Though, there's technologies and gadgets to update them or her, kulang 'yon lalo kung hindi mo sila kasama. Kumain muna sila at patuloy na nagku-kwentuhan. Napuno rin ng malalakas na tawanan ang silid.

"Oh my gosh! So you two are getting married and nobody told me that?!" She frowned then looked at Jazz and Keon.

"Surprise Tin! Sorry na." Jazz consoled her and held her hand. She sly a smile as she remember something from her past. Silence filled the air. Alex faked a cough.

"You okay, Tin?" He asked. She shrugged her thought and smiled.

"Ye-yeah. Anyway! Congratulations, Keon and Jazz. I am so happy for the both of you." She sincerly said and forced a smile.

"Thank you, Tin." Keon replied and hug his fiance sideways.

"How are you Tin? 'Yong totoo." Gesille asked her. Tumingin sya sa kaibigan at pilit na ngumiti.

Kamusta nga ba talaga sya? Kamusta na ba ang puso nya? Uminom muna sya ng juice bago sumagot.

"I-I'm fine, Ges. Yeah. I'm really fine." She said then looked down to her plate in front of her.

Nagkatinginan ang mga kaibigan, alam na nilang hindi pa talaga sya maayos.

"So, you're staying?" Alex asked to lessen their sudden silence.

"For good?" Jazz followed up question. She smiled and nods.

"Then we should throw you a welcome party!" Gesille exclaimed. She shook her head and chuckled.

"Really? I came back almost a month now, tapos ngayon mo lang naisip 'yan Gesille?" She asked sarcastically.

"Eh sino ba 'yong busy agad pagtapak palang sa NAIA? Eh we didn't even know na you're here na pala! Kung hindi pa kami na-inform ni Vann, di pa namin nalaman." Sagot ni gesille na may tono ng pagtatampo.

"Hon, 'yong puso mo." Singit ni Jordan. Natingnan naman sya ng masama ni Gesille kaya tinaas nito ang mga kamay sa ere. Natawa nalang ang iba.

"I'm sorry, okay? Babawi ako. Promise." Olivia said.

Totoo naman kase na wala silang alam na nakabalik na sya sa bansa. Sinadya nya talagang huwag ipaalam dahil negosyo lang naman ang inuwi nya.

"Tin, clear your schedule next month ha. Let's go to Batangas!" Jazz told her. Tumango nalang si Olivia at di na kumontra.

Nag-usap pa sila ng nag-usap nang biglang tumunog ang cellphone ni Jordan. Tumingin sya sa mga kaibigan at kay Olivia.

"I have to take this." He said and excused himself.

Moments later, her secretary phoned her too, telling her that the files she was asking earlier is on her office table by now. So, she bade her goodbye to her friends and left.

"Shit na malagkit! Buti nalang umalis na si Tin." Jordan uttered. Nadako naman ang mga mata nila sa kanya.

"Bakit?" Tanong ni Gesille.

"Sya 'yong tumawag. Pupunta raw sya dito eh." Jordan replied. Their lips formed an 'o'.

"Gago. Pabalikin si Tin dito!" Alex said that made Jazz glared him.

"Are you out of your mind?!" She asked Alex.

"Bakit? Wala namang masama. She owned this restaurant." Inosenting sagot ni Alex kahit na alam na nya kung ano ang ibig sabihin ni Jazz. Jazz sighed.

"Let' just don't cross the line, Lex. Hayaan natin sila. Kita naman natin kay Tin na nasasaktan pa rin sya." Sagot ni Keon na sinang-ayunan ng lahat.

"Fine." Alex surrendered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 11.4K 54
Trust the timing of everything. Just because it's not happening right now doesn't mean it never will.. Everything will come to you at the.. perfect...
1.7K 42 27
My cousin broke her heart. I'm going to be the one to fix it. I'll do everything I can to. *mature themes, language, trigger warnings* Started: May...
114K 3.2K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...
11.6K 626 108
Everyone knows him or..at least they think they do. Underneath all of his layers there's things only him and his family knows. No it's not about his...