Like Boys Do (Jenlisa)

By YnahRivera2

Lisa will make her best friend realize that she's the one for her because girls like girls... like boys do. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 11

2K 67 4
By YnahRivera2

"YOU'RE BEING SO INSENSITIVE, JEN!" 

"I'm sorry, Kai. I just needed time..." 

"I FUCKING UNDERSTAND THAT, JEN! SHE'S YOUR BEST FRIEND BUT I'M YOUR BOYFRIEND! IS IT HARD FOR YOU TO REPLY OR ANSWER YOUR PHONE JUST FOR A FEW SECONDS? JEN, I WAS SO WORRIED, IF JUNGKOOK DIDN'T TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE I STILL DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU ARE! I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND THAT YOU LOVE HER BUT HOW ABOUT ME?" 

"Don't shout at me, Kai." Jennie was on the verge of crying "Let's talk tomorrow, okay? I'm really sorry." 

"There is no tomorrow for us, Jen. If you don't come home tonight, I'll pack my things and leave." Then Kai ended the call 

When Jennie turned around, Lisa was behind her.

"I guess you need to come home to him." Lisa spread her arms "Just give me a hug." 

Jennie cried against Lisa's chest "But I don't want to leave you, Lis."

"I'll be fine, we're okay now, you don't have to stay. Besides, I know you won't sleep peacefully if you're not on good terms with Kai." She kissed the smaller girl's head "Your Lili will be fine and I want my Nini to be fine too." 

Jennie just shook her head, not wanting to let go of Lisa.

"Am I being unfair again, Lis?" 

"You're not, Jen but Kai needs you. Come on, I'll call Jungkook to drive you home." 

She looked up at Lisa and said, "I'm sorry." 

While staring at her best friend, she said to herself, "He's so lucky to have you." 

~~

"The nerve of that guy." Jungkook just finished telling Irene and Seulgi what happened when he drove Jennie home in the middle of the night "I don't understand why Jennie is so in love with him, I mean there is no single thing likable about..." 

Seulgi covered her girlfriend's mouth when she saw Jennie and Kai coming. They were in the parking lot, waiting for their friends. 

"Good morning, guys." Kai greeted them 

"There is no good in our morning, Kai." Irene retorted 

"Guys, stop." Jennie sighed "Jungkook, where is Lisa?" 

"She went to the restroom, she'll be back in any minute." Jungkook answered, "You two okay now?" 

"Yeah, we sorted things out already." Kai answered for his girlfriend as he wrapped his arm around Jennie's shoulder 

"How about Jisoo and Rose?" Jennie looked for the other couple "It's unusual for them to come at this hour." 

"Jisoo said she's fetching her twin before going to school." Seulgi said, "What's his name again?" 

"Taehyung but you can call me V." Someone spoke behind them 

"Hi, guys. My twin introduced himself already, introduce yourself to him." Jisoo said 

Everyone introduced themselves to V but when Jungkook shook hands with him, V smirked like he knew something about Jungkook.

"Sorry for making you wait." Lisa arrived, busy checking her things inside her bag 

"Hello, stranger." V couldn't hide his smile when he saw Lisa 

Lisa looked up when her eyes almost bulge from their socket "YOU?!"

"Maybe you could tell me your name now?" He offered his hand "I'm Taehyung, and you are?"

Lisa couldn't believe what she's seeing, the stranger that she thought she won't cross paths with again is in front of her, the stranger who knows her darkest secret.

Jungkook nudged Lisa's shoulder "Stupid, he's offering a handshake."

Lisa cleared her throat "I'm Lisa."

"You know each other?" Jisoo asked the two "You said you just got here yesterday?" 

V was about to answer but Lisa spoke, "We met in the park yesterday, had a little talk, that's all."

Jennie noticed how tense her best friend is, Lisa definitely hiding something.

~~

Lisa couldn't concentrate in class, she keeps on thinking about V. 

"What if he told Jisoo about my secret? What if he'll tell the whole squad about my secret? Oh my god! I'm screwed!" She groaned silently while looking at V

Yes, V is their classmate.

V sensed that someone was staring at him, he looked around and when he saw Lisa staring at him, he waved and smiled.

"You have so much to explain about him." Jungkook whispered to her 

"Je suis foutu!" Lisa whispered to herself

"Miss Manoban, since you're not interested in listening to my discussion, why don't you show the whole class how to solve this problem." Their professor caught her not listening 

Lisa stood up and brought her calculator with her. She glared at her V before making her way to the whiteboard.

"With all of the people, why Jisoo?" Lisa mumbled while writing the solution on the board "Maybe I should talk to him after class." She gave the whiteboard marker back to their professor 

The professor nodded after checking Lisa's final answer "Great, next time be more attentive to my class, Miss Manoban. You can go back to your seat now."

Lisa didn't say anything back to their professor, she's too occupied with the things that might happen if V accidentally tell him twin about her secret. She went back to her seat while still in a daze.

"I think he's gay." Jungkook whispered to Lisa "I think Teahyung is gay." 

"Hook up with him then." Lisa whispered back 

"Daughter of Lucifer." He retorted 

"Tell that to my dad." Lisa chuckled "I won't mind seeing you making out with him, it's time for you to have fun in college."

"You really have lost your mind, he'll know I'm gay and that's the end of your..."

"He knows my secret, dumbass." 

"He knows..." Jungkook then realized what Lisa said, "He knows your secret?" He whisper-yelled "How?"

"I'll tell you later, but seriously, if you think he's gay and you like him, go for him, I don't want you to miss a lot of things just because of me." She patted her boy best friend's shoulder 

~~

V was on his way to the cafeteria when someone pulled him from behind and brought him to a vacant room.

"What the hell is your problem?" V turned around to see who dragged him inside the room "Oh, it's you." He smiled 

"We need to talk." Lisa sighed "Uh, you see, I told you my secret, right?" 

"That you're secretly in love with your best friend? Jennie, right?" He wiggled his eyebrows while grinning 

"That, that's the thing, uh... I'm begging you to please, don't tell anyone about my secret." Lisa pleaded "That will be the end of our friendship if Jennie finds out that..."

"You're just in a pretentious relationship with your boy best friend to make her jealous." He finished Lisa's sentence "I get it and I'm not going to tell anyone, not even to my twin, Jisoo has an itchy mouth, she can't keep secrets." He leveled his face to Lisa's "Your fake boyfriend is hot." 

Lisa's eyes widen in surprise "Jungkook is right! You're..."

V immediately covered Lisa's mouth "Don't you dare." 

Lisa removed V's hand from her lips before saying "I don't mind sharing my boyfriend with you." She leaned closer to V 

They were surprised when the door suddenly opened and Jennie and Kai's reaction mirrored theirs.

"What the hell is happening here?" Jennie couldn't believe what she just saw "Are you two just about to kiss?" 

"Oh my god! No! We were just talking." Lisa denied her best friend's accusation, she elbowed V "Right, V?" 

"If that's what you want her to believe." V mocked his new friend 

"WHAT?" Jennie yelled, "Lisa, explain, are you cheating..."

"For fuck's sake, no one is cheating here!" Lisa faced V "Tell her the truth." 

V laughed at Lisa's reaction "We were just talking, I was just kidding earlier. Lisa and I met yesterday at the park, we were just catching up." He held Lisa's forearm "We'll go now, you can take this room and make out." 

~~

-Justine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...