Stuck With U

By Pragatikhantwal77

Two people with different life and different heart. ❤️ Will love take place in their heart again ? ❤️ (A/N... More

Character
Reunion
Saturday Dinner
Being a Dad
Second Chance
Comfort
Suprise Date
Fulfilness

Truth

1.5K 92 16
By Pragatikhantwal77

Another Person's POV

"Thank you for your help, Tae.."

Godt end the call and looked at devastated Kimmon sitting on the couch holding the picture of Mark.

"Mark is fine and enjoying his pizza party with his friend and Tae. Don't worry." Godt said and sit beside Kimmon.

He took a breath of relief hearing about Mark. He wipes his tears and looked at Godt.

"Thanks for your help Godt. If it wasn't for you and Tae, I will be stressed out and could do something irrational."

Godt nodded his head and looked at Kimmon.

"When did Mark born?"

He asked all of sudden. Kimmon felt weird. Why did Godt suddenly ask this question again?

"5th January......9 months after my marriage."

Kimmon replies, Godt looked down in shame and guilt. He can't help but feel asshole. Kimmon has to face all the things because of him but does he regret the birth of Mark. Never...!

Mark's his child and he's happy to have his son but the way Mark was born was the wrong thing.

"Who was Mark's mother?"

Kimmon didn't reply. How should he answer the question? He can't tell Godt that he gave birth to Mark. Does he trust Godt enough to tell him the truth about Mark's birth?

Many questions were roaming in Kim's mind.

"Why do you want to know all this?"

"Because I think I may know the truth behind Mark's birth....."

Kimmon looked at Godt in shock.

How? But where did he find out from...?!

"Mark doesn't have mother right.... because you gave birth to him..!"

Kimmon looks away. He couldn't meet his eyes with Godt.

"Did this disappoint you?"

Kimmon asked. Godt shook his head and gently take Kimmon hand. Kimmon didn't pull them away and just wait for Godt to say his thoughts.

"I love you P'Kim and everything related to you is precious for me. Like you, I love Mark more than anything else. I never doubted Mark's birth but now I want to know your side of the story about Mark's birth and the struggle you face."

Kimmon fell silent. Godt assured Kimmon and wait for him.

"I got drunk at my bachelor party. I was going back to my booked room in that hotel but then I clash with someone. After that what happened I don't remember clearly. The next day when I woke up, no one was there. I felt miserable but I knew I was drunk too. I can't blame all the things on that stranger. Even I don't want to see the person I slept with that time because it would be awkward for both of us. I tried to forget that one-night stand. I told Copter everything and he didn't make a fuss of it. I was glad that my husband accept and forgive me for my mistake but after three months I started showing and my morning sickness start appearing. I went to the hospital to get a check-up and came back with an ultra-sound of three months Mark in my womb and my pregnancy report. Copter didn't take it well. He never bottomed me so we knew that Mark's not a copter child. At first, Copter tried to accept my pregnancy but slowly he started scolding me for everything. I handle it but then I need to leave the job when my second trimester started. Everything was so messed up at that time. My emotions were unstable. I was so tired that I went to live at my mom's house. I can't take risks with my baby at that time. After I gave birth to mark, I started noticing the changes in Copter which I didn't give a thought to while pregnant. Copter was cheating on me behind my back. I confront him but he shut me up with the guilt of having Mark with someone else than my husband. Mark was six months when I was sick. I told Copter to just hold Mark for only ten minutes before I came back. When I came back Mark was alone near the stairs outside of our apartment. If I get a second late he would fall from there. I was devastated and hurt. I told Copter to choose me or his lover and he decided to break off our marriage. I didn't feel anything because I already saw that coming. I was glad because at some point my love for him vanished. In the end, my old friend sells the cafe to me and I decide to choose my passion. Now I feel that person and Mark have a right to know about each other but I don't even remember the face of that person."

Kimmon looked down and tears trickle down from his eyes again. It's painful to remember the past but it's related to his parenting with Mark. He never tried to forget anything.

"I can't help but feel more proud for you P'Kim. You never gave up on Mark and choose what's wise for him. No one can take care of him as you did. You're right that Mark needs to know about his real father but you also deserve who was that jerk who chicken out from his horrible mistake..."

"What you mean Godt?"

"I want you to hear me first P'Kim them you can decide if you want to forgive me or not."

Kimmon nodded his head and looked at Godt in confusion.

"I was there at your Bachelor party. I liked you since the first time I saw you in college singing my favorite song. You capture my heart P'Kim but it was broken instantly when I saw you and Copter attending the Valentine festival while holding each other hands. I was happy for you but my heart was broken. I did what I should do and which is walk away from you. I busy myself building my acting career. I don't want to be there but the thought of seeing you last time before you become someone else husband made me greedy. I didn't drink much but someone offered me wine. I didn't realize it was a spike by some girl who I rejected before. She wanted to accuse me of harassing her sexually. I get away from her and booked a bedroom to be alone. I come out of the lift and someone bumped me. I hold him before he fell. I didn't realize what's happening around me and then that boy kissed me....."

No.... No...... Godt can't be... That person.... No..!!!

Kimmon screams in his mind. He registers Godt's every single word in his mind but he wants to hear more and know the truth from Godt's side.

"I lost my mind and then we make out in the corridor. Everything was blurry but I remember the longing in that person's touch. When I woke up the next day, I feel a coward wake up that person who's having his back in front of me. I was guilty to have sex with someone who's not you... And if that comes out it will destroy my image too so I did what my fucked up mind told me. I pick my clothes and went away from there straight to my other shoot location. I want to forget that night and I couldn't stay there after knowing you got married to the copter. After some year I met Richy, she become my best friend and then we started dating but we broke up because she always feels that I never loved her. I thought it's best for both of us. Then I met you at the reunion. I never missed that because of the chance of meeting you there. I was just happy to know you as a junior but when you told me you get divorced my hopes rise. I want to give my feelings a chance. I never thought Mark would be my son. I loved him from the start because he was your everything. I ran to copter in Mark's function and he rant about you to me then I realize that I am the person who bumped you and the person who destroyed your life...."

Godt gave tears in his eyes. He felt a burden lift from his heart but the fear of losing Kimmon is heartbreaking for him.

"I....don't know what I should feel. Am I angry at myself that I was dumb to get so drunk or get relieved that person is you than any stranger? I am so confused...."

"I understand that P'Kim..... but don't keep me away from you both. Please I beg you...."

Kimmon hugged Godt. He was taken back from the sudden action of Kimmon.

"You are his father Godt. You have the right to be with him. I am no one to force you...."

Kimmon said to him. Godt break the hug and looked at him. His eyes had a hesitation.

"What about you? Do I have the right to be with you..?"

Godt asked him. Kimmon wipes the tears in Godt's eyes.

"I can't neglect the fact that you are Mark's father and somehow you did make a place in my heart. I want to complete the family that Mark wants but I need time to Godt. Can we take all this slowly....?"

Kimmon said. Godt smiled and slowly peck on Kimmon's lips. He gets mesmerized by the way Kimmon's lips feel on his.

(A/N He said he need time not kiss Godt....)

Kimmon leans more closer to him. Godt's hand slowly wrapped around Kimmon's waist.

Their eyes met and then their lips. Godt pushed Kimmon on the couch and brush his hand on his chest and waist.

But before Godt could take a further step...

"Daddyyy...."

They both stood and stand far away from each other. Kimmon's cheeks were flushed and Godt's ears were red.

Mark entered the room and looked at both of them. He thought they both were still fighting that's why standing so far from each other. He pout and looked at them with disbelief.

"Are you guys for real?"

Kimmon and Godt looked at each other.

Did Mark saw what we were doing?

Godt thought and felt embarrassed and other hand Kimmon was feeling ashamed.

"It's not what you think Mark...!"

"Yeah... We were just.... Umm.... Trying to......"

Godt couldn't find the right words. Kimmon facepalmed himself in his mind.

"Like trying....to fight!"

"Huh...!!"

Both looked at Mark in shock and then just nod their head.

"Yeah... Same..."

Godt reply. Kimmon glared at him.

"No, we were not Mark. We were just talking about something."

"Then why you both were standing from each other so far."

They both looked at the distance between them and then understand the whole situation.

Godt sighed and walked to Kimmon.

"We sort out everything Mark and we were not fighting," Godt said.

Mark smiled and run to both of them. He wrapped his arms around Godt and Kimmon's waist.

"I am really happy Daddy and P'Godt.."

Godt face fell the way Mark calls him. Kimmon just smiled at him. He nodded his head.

"We love you so much, baby.."

They both said while caressing Mark's hair.

"I love you both too..."

Kimmon's POV

I went to the parking lot to say goodbye to Godt. It's all new to me. I don't remember the last time I date some after the divorce.

It feels like I am again in my college days. He stared at me with something which I can read but can't understand.

"When will we tell Mark about me..?"

"Soon, but I think we should try to build our relationship first," I told him.

He smiled at my words. If I look now Godt is handsome. Mark has the same features as Godt but he has a nose like me.

Now after knowing the truth even I can't deny that Mark's behavior and habits are more like Godt than mine. Why didn't I notice that before?

"Good night P'Kim..."

He said while leaning closer to me.

"Good night and drive safely. Text me when you'll reach home. Bye.."

He pecked on my cheeks and then lips.

"I will.... Love you."

I just smiled and pecked on his forehead.

Maybe everything happens for a good reason.

____________________________________

(A/N They are finally together. I'll end this book soon whenever I get enough time. I hope you liked today's chapter.

Share your opinion and thoughts about the story and I am eager to know.

Thanks for reading ❤

Bye🌈)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 11.6K 50
Jungkook's past pulled them together like two magnet ! And - Taehyung's past pushed them apart from each other like two different site of a magnet...
88.8K 4.5K 40
There are a few bumps in their relationship, they can resolve it though... right? *MingKit fanfic because I'm 2Moons trash. A drama ensured fanfic b...
650K 36.5K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...
19.1K 1.1K 24
• TAeTEe fanfic (side Couple - GodtBas) Tags: #MPreg #BL #Yaoi WARNING: 🔞🔞🔞 • Feel free to ignore the story if you don't like it. (no hard feeling...