The Next Generation: Final Ro...

By LavenderBlitz

Quirks, Semblances, Sacred Gears, Magic, and Zenkai Power. Individuals who started off as Teens, are now grow... More

Y/N Bio
Family Bio
Chapter 1: A New Life
Chapter 2: A Decision
Chapter 3: Y/N's Homeland
Chapter 4: Y/N's College Plan
Chapter 5: Y/N Meets The Cerealian
Holiday Special: The Light of Christmas
Chapter 6: Granolah's Closure
Chapter 7: Homecoming
Chapter 8: Finishing Touches
Chapter 9: A Flash of Darkness
Chapter 10: A Husk
Chapter 11: Welcome to HOH University
Chapter 12: Lots of Introductions
Chapter 13: Day Zero
Chapter 14: Unexpected Crisis
Chapter 15: The Rescue Plan
Chapter 16: Venture into The Cosmos
Chapter 17: The Omniscient Master
Chapter 18: Imfamous Blood Brigade
Chapter 19: Locked Away
Chapter 20: Long Awaited Reunion
Chapter 21: Reawakened
Chapter 22: The Grand Escape
Chapter 23: Welcome Home, Skylar
Chapter 24: Y/N The Master
Chapter 25: Invincible
Chapter 26: Y/N's Vacation
Chapter 27: Pool Party
Chapter 28: My name is Xoya
Chapter 29: Power of The White God
Chapter 30: Catching Up
Chapter 31: The Mysterious Cosmic Saiyan
Chapter 32: Forming a Team
Chapter 33: Stress Relief
Important Accouncment (Please Read if you can.)
A Brief Summary (How The Book would've gone.)
Epilogue: Part 1
Epilogue: Part 2 (Farewell, Y/N)

Prologue

2.6K 31 11
By LavenderBlitz

HOH City: Your House

You've been married to your wives for nearly a week now. The news of Blake being Pregnant was old news. After the Battle with Korizen and The Anomaly, you were finally able continue giving her the proper care she needed.

You along with Yang and your other wives were all surrounding her as she carried her baby in her arms. The amount of life and shine in Blake's eyes was something you hadn't seen since she confessed to you.

Y/N: Oh, Blake...she's beautiful...

Blake: I know...I know...

In Blake's arms was your second child, and your first born daughter. Her eyes were yellow like her mother's. She had little to no hair since she was only a few hours old.

Asia: Do you know what you're going to name her?

Blake: I was hoping that she could have a more casual name...I was thinking...Chloe.

Y/N: "Chloe"...? I love it! Little Chloe...

*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK*

Jiro: I'll get it.

Jiro then walked off as You and Blake kept cherishing your daughter. For a newborn baby, she was quite quiet.

Blake: Do you think she'll be a fighter...?

Y/N: It's hard to say as of right now. We'll just have to wait and see.

Blake: Do you want to hold her...?

Y/N: I'd love to...

With that Blake placed Chloe in your arms as gently as possible. She was shaking a lot. Almost as if she was cold.

Then again, It was VERY cold outside today. So cold that the chilliness reached inside even with the heaters. Second Reality weather is weird.

Y/N: She's cold. I can fix that.

Taking a deep breath while trying to be as gentle as possible, a calm red aura started to secrete from your body. It was silent, gentle, and most importantly, warm.

Quickly warming her up like a big blanket, it was apparent that your godly Ki was useful for more than just combat.

Under the assumption that Blake was cold too, you placed your hand upon her shoulder which allowed you to share your aura with her. The red aura quickly spread all over her body as she started to warm up as well.

You also noticed that Chloe's shaking stopped. So your little god trick worked.

Blake: It feels so warm and welcoming...this is what a God's energy feels like...?

Y/N: Hehe, not quite. Physically any Ki can be warm. But God Ki lasts a lot longer, and is a lot more silent. This way you can all be warm while also letting Chloe rest.

All of a sudden the door swung wide open as none other than Kirishima came storming in as usual with Jiro and a few others such as Mori, Axol, and Goku.

And somehow with 3 out of 4 of them being VERY loud when they want to be, they were all actually very quiet and understanding of the situation.

Goku: Hey! We heard the news! Congrats!

Mori: Yeah, man! I can't believe you've got a second kid now!

Y/N: I can't believe it either. In a good way. I honestly never pictured my future to be like this...

Kirishima: That's how it usually is. You picture yourself being big and strong as a kid, but actually growing up is full of surprises that you would never expect.

Y/N: You've got that right...

Axol: So did you come up with a name?

Y/N: We decided to name her Chloe. Chloe L/N.

Kirishima: Cute name!

Y/N: Right?

You then felt someone's hand rest upon your shoulder. In response you turned around to exchange a gaze with Goku who had a "We need to talk" kind of look on his face.

With his facial expression you knew what he wanted. You handed Chloe back to Blake and kissed both of them on their foreheads.

Y/N: I'll be right back. I gotta have a quick chat with Goku.

Blake: Don't take too long. I want more kisses~

Y/N: Hehe...sit tight!

Time Skip

After a quick exchange with Goku, the two of you left and went outside. When you got out there you were greeted by Vegeta, Broly, Goten, and Trunks.

Y/N: Hey, guys. What's the rush...?

Vegeta: Y/N, We need to talk.

Y/N: That I already figured out. Did something happen...?

Goku: No. We just...have to address a few things.

Eye-Catch

Eye-Catch

Vegeta: Since you left to train in the Celestial Temple, We have moved back to our home reality. We do have families over there after all.

Goku: What we needed to know is if you're going to come back with us, or if you're all going to stay here. We need an answer now.

Y/N: Wow...This is sudden...but if you need an answer, I think I'll be staying here.

Goten: Seriously?! We were expecting the opposite answer!

Y/N: I've made a good life for myself here. Me and the others are protecting the lives that live in this city and have really warmed up to this place. With our Korizen problems resolved, we can finally carry that out without risk. So I appreciate that you asked, but I'm staying.

Goku: *Sigh*...We know...it's just hard to let you go after everything we've been through. But if that's what you want, I guess this is goodbye...

Vegeta: Kakarot, you're making a scene...

Y/N: It may seem that way, but it's really not. Since I went to the Celestial Temple, I've learned to freely leap through the realities. I can visit you guys whenever we want. So like you once heard me say...this ain't goodbye. This is Until We Meet Again!

Goku's eyes suddenly started shimmering with happiness once more as he chuckled and gave you a bright smile.

Goku: Hehehe! You're right! The next time we meet, I'd like to spar with you! I wanna see just how much stronger you'll be!

Y/N: Heh, Hoping for a challenge? I'll be happy to deliver when the time comes!

Vegeta: Anyway, We best be off. Lord Kalasha created a portal for us to return home. I wish the best of luck to you and your family.

Y/N; Alright. I'll see you around, guys!

With that Goku, Vegeta, Broly, Goten, and Trunks all waved and flew off as you waved back with a smile. Thinking about how long it's been since they found you in that little village almost made you shed a tear.

Y/N: Well...They're heading back to their families. I should probably get back to mine—

You suddenly stopped in your tracks as you were filled with a feeling you had never felt before. Despite this it felt familiar.

Your eyes slowly widened as your jaw dropped. Quickly looking around, that strange feeling seemed to have faded from you, but it was strange, and left you confused.

Y/N: What was that...? It...felt...inviting. Almost as if something was calling me...it doesn't matter. I'll have to look more into it later.

With that you walked back inside as Kalasha could be seen hovering right above your house. He too was confused after what he just saw.

Back in Your House

Y/N: That was weird...

???: Are you okay?

You then looked to your left to see Kendo standing there. She was getting some milk for Chloe when you walked in.

Y/N: O-Oh. Hey Kendo. Yeah I'm already. Goku and Vegeta just decided to bid me farewell.

Kendo: Oh?! Are they leaving?!

Y/N: Yeah. They have families of their own back in the first reality. They asked if we wanted to join them but, We've got a good thing going here.

Kendo: I'm glad that you think that. Blake is waiting for you upstairs with little Chloe if you want to see them.

Y/N: Alright, Thanks for letting me know.

With that Kendo gave you a kiss on the cheek and went back to her business. You walked upstairs to see Kirishima getting to know Chloe.

Kirishima: Oh hey, Y/N! Welcome back! Where's Goku?

Y/N: They went home. How's little Chloe doing?

Blake: She's sleeping now. Your little treatment helped her calm down.

Y/N: Glad to hear it!

Blake: I think we've loved her up enough for now. She needs rest.

That being said, Blake was about to get up when you stopped her and took the baby. She was also tired after going through labour. You then gently placed Chloe into her little crib and let her sleep.

Meanwhile Blake had gotten into bed and started to get comfortable. However being comfy wasn't the only thing she wanted right now.

Blake: Y/N, Do you think you could cuddle me for a little while...?

Y/N: *Yawn*...I was actually thinking about going to bed. But if you want, I'll sleep with you tonight.

Blake: Thank you, Y/N. I love you.

Y/N: I love you too.

With that you got into bed with Blake as she was quick to cling onto you. This was probably the happiest she had ever been in her life.

Here she had what she couldn't seem to find in Remnant. A Family. Sure she had her parents, but she spent an awful lot of time away from them.

Her life had gotten so much brighter the day she met you. It was clear that this was where she was supposed to be. A loving Husband, a beautiful baby girl, and friends that always had her back.

Meanwhile

While Korizen had been dealt with, he wasn't the only threat lurking around. After the defeat of Ark, A certain group of villains disappeared, and hadn't been seen since. However, they were now making their comeback.

???: So do you truly think it's a good idea to charge him head on?

???: Of course not, you buffoon. We wait for the perfect moment to strike. But for now, we stay put.

???: His battle power has certainly grown. I'm curious to see the extent to his power now.

???: I don't care how powerful he is. When I'm done, all of existence will bow before the one named Lord Frieza!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 3.6K 27
Y/n L/n was treated like the scourge of his world, and all because he lacks any superpower or super abilities. His parents abandoned him, people beat...
94K 2.4K 106
Earth is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful World home to the amazingly intelligent Humans that live upon its surface. Upon these many, many Humans...
23K 731 18
Raised in a warm environment to two heroes, (Y/N) flourished amidst the warm cocoon of their love. The path to becoming a hero seemed like a natural...
236K 5.2K 144
Quirks, Semblances, Sacred Gears, Students with these powers are the Heroes who managed to save all of reality as we know it. However, There is one w...