Blitzø x Male reader (HELLUVA...

By MushroomHouseFag

STOP READING THIS ITS OLD AND EMBARRASSING. It's so..ew??? - - - will include smut most likely and fluff, He... More

"Let's go lick some ass!"
Reward~
"Loo Loo Land!"
"Loo Loo land!" (part 2..?)
announcement
"Spring Broken!"
A little bit of fun
C.H.E.R.U.B.S
The Harvest Moon Festival
Dreams
~Cherry Night~
Truth seeks
Party mess
Bad timing
important announcement
Is everything alright?
You FORGOT?
Apologize
question.
HEY PLEASE READ I BEG

Night out

3.9K 81 80
By MushroomHouseFag

The scene opens to Blitzø office, he was at his desk doing paper work.
He looked like he was actually focused for once and was taking his work a bit serious.

He was mumbling stuff under his breath, then he stopped and lifted up the paper, he smiled. It was a drawing of a horse.
He then put it with the other pile of paper.

He leaned back in his chair and sighed, relaxing a bit, it was quiet and peaceful..he thought to himself. Then he realized something.
He still had that promise to Y/N..
He forgot about that.
He sat up quickly realizing Y/N would get upset if he finds out he forgot and never did anything!

He taps his desk starting to think.
Thinking of places or things they could do for a special night, he was blank on ideas so
Then he realized he's gonna need ideas from a nerd. Blitzø then thought of a imp who he can ask.
He walked out of his office looking around then spotted Moxxie, Moxxie was talking to Millie like usual.

"Hey! Mox! Get your ass over here!"
Blitzø called out to him and Moxxie just sighed and went over to Blitzø.
"What do you want, sir..?" Moxxie looked at him, raising a eyebrow.

"I need help with something, and I thought maybe you would know how to help me because you're a dork." Blitzø told Moxxie and Moxxie tilted his head.

"Ugh..what do you need help with?"
He asked, crossing his arms.
not so Interested.

"So, I promised Y/N I would do something special for him and I kinda forgot."
Blitzø said kinda quickly, whispering to him so no one else would hear.

"What does this have to do with me, sir?"
Moxxie sighed.

"I need ideas, dick head! What could I do for Y/N?"

"Well, maybe bring him to a nice place like a club or restaurant?" Moxxie suggested, a typical but good idea to Blitzø and Blitzø took it as a plan.

"Well, Y/N seems interested mostly in clubs, but what club?"

"Does he have a favorite?"
Moxxie asked and Blitzø instantly knew the answer.

"Yes..yes he does."
He thought to himself then said to Moxxie,
"Okay, Mox, that's all! Go get pegged by Millie or something!" He started to push Moxxie back where he came from, Moxxie had a annoyed look on his face. Then Blitzø walked into his office with a smile on his face.
-----
Scene cuts to Y/N who was in the human world holding a sniper, he was hiding in a bush, He was at a park. He aimed the sniper at the target about to shoot but then his phone goes off, making him jump and accidentally make the sniper go off. He shot a medal fountain, making it bounce off it then hitting the target in the head.
"Well, that went well, sord of." he whispered to himself then answered the phone.
"Whoever it is, you better have a dam good reason for calling me." 

"Hi, Y/N! Sorry for the bad timing I just had to call to tell you something" Blitzø said through the phone with slight excitement in his voice.

"Blitzø,..uhm yeah, bad timing.
You almost made me shoot the wrong target." Y/N said through the phone, whispering so no one heard him.

"Whoops, well anyway I have good news, I kept my promise! I'm taking you somewhere special tonight!"

"Wait, really? You didn't forget?" Y/N questioned, knowing Blitzø he would've forgotten somehow.

"Uhm..noo I didn't forget! Heh" he chuckled nervously
"Anyway see you soon! Love ya, miss ya, can't wait to bang ya, bye!'' he hanged up and Y/N chuckled.

"Very charming, Blitzø." Y/N said to himself before jumping out of the bush to get back home, he went hiding in the forest and called Loona.

It rang and rang then Loona answered
"Hello?" She said through the phone

"Hey, Loony! I'm ready to come back home! So open the portal for me, please!"
Y/N said with a cheery voice and Loona sighed.

"Okay, hang on'' her voice was bland, she hanged up without a goodbye
then few seconds later the portal open.
She was waiting on the other side.

Y/N went through the portal and
thanked Loona then went off to Blitzø's office.

----------

Blitzø was in his office waiting for Y/N to return. He heard a knock on the door, he quickly responded. "Come in!"

Y/N entered and laid the gun on the wall then walked up to Blitzø desk and sat down in the other chair.
"Soo, where you taking me?" Y/N asked with a grin.

Blitzø respond with a grin on his face as well. "I'm taking you to your favorite place, I'll give you a hint! It's a club and it's in the lust ring"

"Wait, are you really taking me to Ozzies?"
Y/N asked with slight disbelief.

"You guessed it! Isn't that great, N/N?"
He asked with a proud smile

"Yes, that sounds great!"
Y/N said with happiness in his voice.

"Well, we better get ready, yes?~ we're going in maybe a hour or two! So come one let's go!" Blitzø got out of his seat, Y/N did too.

"Okay, Blitzy"
Y/N said with a smile.

--------
(Imma switch it up a bit, instead of it saying Y/N it'll just say "you", mkay!"

Cuts to Blitzø waiting at Ozzies, he was waiting for Y/N(you!). He was dressed nicely and looked around waiting for you to show up.

Soon you walked Infront of him, you were dressed very nice as well. Blitzø smirked
"Shall we, N/N?" He lifted out his hand twords you.

You grin and grabbed his hand.
"Yes we shall, Blitzy."
You two both walked off and then was at the entrance, the bouncer looked at you two then stepped back letting you two in.

You walked in and it was beautiful, the lights where such a pretty purple and blue color, the design on the walls where swirls and hearts. There was pole dancers on stage, they were wearing nice revealing clothes.
A small imp waiter walked up to you two and took you to a table.
You both sat down, a candle in between you too as you looked at each other with love.

"It's nice you bring me here, Blitzø." You said softly to him and he chuckled

"Anything for you, handsome" he smirked and you laughed a bit.

"So, what made you think of this place to bring me?" You asked, curious for his response.
He went blank a bit then said sord of nervous
"Well, I kinda got help from a friend, heh"
He smiled sord of awkwardly and you raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, so you couldn't really think of where to bring me, hm?" You teased and he tried to defend himself

"Well, i just wanted to make sure I bring you to a great place, that's all!" He chuckled and you chuckled as well.
Then a imp waiter came up to you two, she had a smile on her face.

"Can I get you two off- I mean- start you two off with some drinks" She stuttered a bit, messing up with what she was supposed to say but then corrected herself.

Blitzø lifted up the menu and so did you.
Blitzø said "any wine is fine"
The waiter nodded, writing it down then looking a you.
"And you, good sir?"

"I'll have a wine as well, red wine" you smiled nicely and she nodded again, writing it down

"Okay, I'll be back with your guys drinks soon" she said with a soft voice then walked off.

"Well, we should talk about something, yes?" You asked and Blitzø nodded.

"Yeah, uhm..how did the mission go? Did you do well solo?"
He asked you with curiously. You answered his question.

"Yes it went well, but, a certain Imp called me at a pretty bad timing" you grin and he put his hand behind his head.

"Oh yeah, Sorry about that!" Blitzø chuckled nervously.

"Well, how was your day?" You asked him and he responded with a tone of boredom.
"It was okay, the shitty paper work took a long time though. Pain in the ass, I didn't complete all of it but I did most of it"

"That's good, finish it all and I'll give you a special treat~" you said softly with lust.

Blitzø smirked getting your idea
"I think I will then~"

You two leaned over the table getting close, smirking at each other. You were about to kiss but got interrupted by the waiter.
"Excuse me, sirs, I have your drinks."

You both jump, looking at the waiter.
"Oh, thank you" you said sitting back in your chair completely, so did Blitzø, he mutters something under his breath then says a "Thanks"
You both got your drinks and just talked and laughed, telling jokes and flirted with each other.

You took a drink of the wine then sighed
"Tonight has been going great, Blitzø"

"That's good. That's what I like to hear"
Blitzø joked giving you a proud smile

"You know what can make it better?"
You said getting his attention.

"Hm?" He tilted his head a bit, curious.

"We can rent a hotel around here, and have a little bit more fun" you said lustfully.

Blitzø smirks and chuckles
"That's sounds like a good idea, Y/N..I'm sure the gang won't mind if we don't show up tomorrow"

"Perfect~" you had a soothing voice.
After that Blitzø asked if you would like to go rent the hotel now
You agreed and both left, your tails were intertwining.
------
(Going back to the Y/N thing now, mkay!)

Y/N and Blitzø where walking down the street, going to the parking lot where Blitzø parked.
He got his keys out and clicked a button.
The van beeps then a small click sound after, the doors were unlocked, Y/N and Blitzø both got in the van.

He then leaned in for a kiss and tried to touch Y/N 'private' to set a mood but Y/N stop him by putting his finger on Blitzø lips.
"You can wait, Blitzy~"
Y/N liked to tease and this was the perfect moment too.

"Mm-" He then leaned back and sighed
"Okay, okay, let's check a hotel room first then?" He smirked.

Y/N replied "Mhm, let's not waste time, let's get the show on the road!"

Then Blitzø drove off, both were looking for a good hotel to stay at and soon found one that said
"Cherry night"  with pink shining lights, the hotel looked good enough. It had demons hanging around, making out, selling stuff and smoking. The lights flickered a couple times but it said next to it, it had 4 stars
So it would do for the two imps.

Blitzø parked and both got out of the van.
"So close" Blitzø seem to be getting impatient.

Blitzø walked in, Y/N followed behind.
There was a bright light, the desk was a hot pink and the walls where a purple-ish color.
It had heart patterns all over and the waiting chairs looked soft and pretty.
The demon at the check-in asked
"And how long will you two sirs be staying?"

Blitzø said sord of quickly
"Just one night, that's all."

"Alright then, the payment will be $10.00 tomorrow when you sirs check out."

"Okay, thanks."
Blitzø sounded like he was wanting the process to hurry up.

They gave him the room number and then keys.
The two walked off, Blitzø started to walk a little fast, dragging Y/N behind.
"How impatient are you, hm?~" Y/N teased

"Oh I think I'm just desperate, Y/N~"
He said with a joking but also lustful tone.
Y/N chuckled, liking to see Blitzø like this.
----

Blitzø and Y/N found the room, Blitzø unlocked it and both of the imps walk inside. The room was beautiful, the light was a hot pink and the walls where a purple and pink. The patterns of hearts traveled on the walls, the bed was also heart shaped.
Y/N laid down, sighing as he felt how comfy the bed was.
It was soft and the blanket had a silky texture, it shines from the lights.
Blitzø closed and locked the door, walking up to the bed and crawling up to Y/N.
Lifting his chin up and making Y/N look Blitzø in the eyes, Blitzø had a seductive look.

Blitzø tail moved side to side, he chuckled
"Let's make this night better, shall we?~" he said in a seductive tone.

Both of them smirked.

--------
-2169 words

I will continue this tomorrow!
That will have its own chapter.
Just wait and see darlings, I'll try my best with it as well!

Goodbye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 7.1K 61
Making a decision while drunk can change your life forever. In Blitzo's case, adopting Y/N, a 7-year-old hellhound. A kid with no killer instinct wh...
115K 2.2K 37
Stolas is known as a proper prince to most and maybe a horny demon owl to others, but what happens when his secret past which he has hidden for years...
736 6 24
[REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!] [FREQUENT UPDATES] [PARTS 1-9] - RELATIONSHIP HEADCANONS/SCENARIOS - SFW HEADCANONS - NSFW HEADCANONS - SFW ABCS - NSFW ABC...
149 21 8
Um- Idk what to put here. There will be smut eventually. I'll update here and there (I have ADHD so no promises.) and I guess we'll just see what hap...