selfishly selfless

By Anu_imagine

Anaya Singh, neither model like body nor a fat one just enough muscle not your any cliche girl either loved o... More

Description
Prologue
Chapter 1: Successful
Aesthetics
Chapter 2: Domiciliary
Chapter 3: Growing
Chapter 5: Curious
Chapter 6: Bidding
Chapter 7: Emotion
Chapter 8: Complicated
Chapter 9: Mustafa's
Chapter 10: Best friend
Chapter 11: Expected
Chapter 12: Own People
Chapter 13: Assumption
Chapter 14: Protector
Chapter 15: Indescribable
Chapter 16: Realising
Chapter 17: Serious
Chapter 18: Business
Chapter 19: Expressive
Chapter 20: Messy
Chapter 21: Appalling
Chapter 22: I Do
Chapter 23: Embarrassment
Chapter 24: Deal

Chapter 4: Ruthless

230 13 14
By Anu_imagine

"Being calculative gives us a chance of behaving in variety of attitudes either being modest or shrewd but the chances of that situation playing back on you increases depending on what basis and how your calculation is been made.So, eliminating the obstacles completely with an element of calculation makes the situation turn in your favour all the way dad" Shivansh singh Raizada stated to his father sitting in front of him in his office while watching an article about Anaya Singh on a magazine.

"Everyone have their own way of dealing with things Shivansh ,I have heard a lot about her and the auction for which you are going have a big contribution from her side for its conduction"his father reasoned.

He stated "at the end it was was us who did the part of its conduction"

Anirudh Singh Raizada sighed"I am just advising you to be very precise about the amount, she has reputation for these kind of things especially when it comes to bidding. Mr.Saket Mehta had once taken advice for a price of land from her and now there stands the head quarter of Mehish fashion house".

"This is you bidding first time in India, this land is just beside the land which we own,together it will be a huge piece of land with a great location with greenery and silent environment and will lay a good foundation for another branch of Raizada hotels and restaurant in india" His father stated.

"I am all set dad I have a flight tomorrow morning for india".

Anirudh started to walk out of the office to turn back to his son "we have a dinner with Scotts tonight. Are you going to join us?" He asked

"I will see to it"he responded.

Anirudh nodded"if you are to join then inform your mom prior". And left.

....

Shivansh sat in pale blue button down in the back seat of his luxurious car from his collection in front of the Raizada Mansion and the main gates slides through after the scanning.

He just noticed her mother being all security conscious.

He stepped out of the car when it stopped after going through the lane between the beautifully maintained gardens and a lighted fountain at the mansion's living entrance.

He walked to the mahogany huge two sided gates and scanned his hand and eyes when the gates opened to a huge royal looking living area ascending two staircases in opposite direction and her mother walked to him with a little angered look.

"Why didn't you inform me beforehand?"her mother raged at him.

"Ma" he murmured and this melt the old lady's heart.

"Ok ok go on sit in the study with everyone dinner will be served in a while"she tried to maintain the little demeanour of being mad at him.

"Hmm"

When he entered he saw both the old men talking and the young men looking all agitated for god knows what.

Just as the old Scott noticed his presence in the room he chuckled and said"I heard you are behind the same piece of land as Anaya".

"Wait a sec you know her"Anirudh said in shock struck tone.

Nile Scott just looked at anirudh with a look "you don't know her actually".

It was more of a statement than a question.

"Technically I have seen her in some of the parties here in NY and know about her business."Anirudh replied.

"Is there something we need to know Nile"Anirudh asked sensing some kind of a gap.

Nile smiled as if remembering something "she would not like me doing so".

"What dad don't beat around the bush." Spoke Roman.

Shivansh sensing a whole lot of things complicated and the same instance the image of anaya which he saw in the magazine flashed in front of his eyes and his lips curved unknowingly.

He went and took a seat beside his dad getting a little interest in their conversation.

"Well she likes it the this way that people know her for what she is ,not for her patriarchal name soo.. just have patience everything will be out when it needs to be"Nile smiled a knowing smile.

Just as Roman was to ask something a knock on the door stopped him.

In came Neelima Singh Raizada "Dinner is served"

Everyone without a single word got up and made their way out of the study to the dining room.

Roman matched his pace with Shivansh"She is a cunning spitfire altogether brother ,beware".

When they settled on the seats maids started to serve the dinner when Nile inquired "shivi is nowhere to be seen".

Neelima had a look in her eyes just as nile asked this.

Anirudh answered"after her bachelor's she wanted to take MBA under the scholarship of a company in India"

"That's great which one"nile praised.

This time Neelima was the one to answer "that's the thing Bhai she did not tell us any details about it reasoning that we will buy up some shares or something to make it easy for her and she wants to do it all on her own".

Nile thought in his mind she is a lot like anaya.

"Let her be imma it's good for her"nile tried to reason with her cousin to let her daughter be.

"That's what me and shivansh are trying to explain to her from the time she has left"Anirudh tried to explain to her wife.

"But why did she had to go without meeting me"Neelima said with a said expression.

"Cause you would not have let her leave alone and I am going to India now so I will meet her there"Shivansh informed her mother in a little strict tone which made everyone change the topic.

....

Shivansh sat in his private jet looking at the list of representatives participating in the bid, but his gaze at just a particular name.

" Let's see what you are.I am coming, buckle up ANAYA SINGH"

Hii you all I know not many people are reading my story right now but I am happy that there is at least some audience who is with me in my journey of this story.

It would be great if you guys could communicate with me just me ideas if you like or some inline comments if neither of those then at least you can just press the star button to let me know that you guys likes the chapter because me writing these chapters even when my exams are going on.

I sounded like bs and I don't think anyone read this long blabbering but anyways...

Love yaaa..😍

-Anushaka

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 3.6K 26
Reyansh Malhotra is the no nonsense multibillionaire and the most coldest mafia leader the country has known. From chopping off heads to firing bulle...
544K 21.4K 74
She was rose in the garden filled with thorns🥀 He was the thorn that would destroy her🔱 Ansh & Anaya were tied in an arranged marriage. By their p...
65.3K 2.9K 24
#1 of "HIS SERIES". HIS VITALITY KARTHIK SINGH RAJPUT He is cold, arrogant and agressive. CEO of top company of India. He was arrogant to all except...
94.2K 4.9K 58
Siddharth Raghuvanshi, Kunwar sa of Rajasthan 🖤 Mishka Rajput , Bai sa of Jodhpur ❤️ Where he is dominating , she hates to be dominated. He is a...