Sword Art Online: Les Loups F...

De -Luckau-

November 2022, Sword Art Online (SAO) is the first full-experience VRMMORPG to be published. Chris a young fr... Mais

Chapter 0: Prologue
Arc 0 Chapter 1: The beta starts! Time to discover the game
Chapter 1.5: The beta ends! Time to say goodbye until the official release
Arc 0 Chapter 2: Welcome to the World of Swords
Chapter 2.5: The Anneal Blade quest
Arc 0 Chapter 3: The Assault Team
Chapter 3.5: The first floor boss raid
Arc 1 Chapter 4: L'Alpha, The Beater and Le Commandant
Chapter 4.5: The second-floor boss raid / The Emergency meeting of the Jericho
Arc 1 Chapter 5: The Dark Elves of Lyusula
Chapter 5.5: The 1st E.I.S. Team in movement
Chapter 6.5: Yuuki
Arc 1 Chapter 7: The Treasure Hunt in the Ruins (with some bombs)
Chapter 7.5: A deadly trap from the Fuscus Colossus
Arc 1 Chapiter 8: Sorry I just demolished an enemy camp.
Chapter 8.5: A battle like no other
Arc 1 Chapter 9: I'm starting to get fed up of you!
Chapter 9.5: Oh allez quoi! I hate leading!
Arc 1 Chapter 10: The girl with her familiar, the sister, the twins (our pains)
Chapter 10.5: The hunts are open: Dead to the Big Yeti! Dead to the Black Cat!
Arc 1 Chapter 11: The defense of Fort Drayob part 2 / Anyone but not her!!
Chapter 11.5: The end of the Elves War
Arc 1 Chapter 12: The 10th-Floor is here
Chapter 12.5: I count on you Koharu and Luckau's visions
Arc 1 Chapter 13: The Assault Team vs Kagachi the Samourai Lord
Chapter 13.5: Merry Chrismas or don't die
Arc 2 Chapter 14: The new worlds are waiting us
Chapter 14.5: Welp a wolf is with our team now

Arc 1 Chapter 6: The Defense of Fort Drayob part 1 / I met somebody that I know

41 1 0
De -Luckau-

January 2025, 00h00 (midnight), Floor 61 Fort Drayob Main hall 3rd floor:

4 hours after the invasion from the Laughing Coffins guild on their HQ...

After the attackers (LaffCof) successfully invaded the HQ of the Phantoms Wolves Pack, they occupied a lot of areas of the HQ and used the special rifles made by the Phantoms Wolfpack against them.

The discussion is in French among the Wolves...

*Rifle shooting sounds*

OathKeeper: Bordel de merde, but how they have successfully mastered our weapons so fast?!!! *Avoids a hit*

*Shooting sounds*

StrikeKeeper (MadKing): Who knows? Regardless, looks like their line defence! These dogs use our proper barricades against us!

ChimeraKeeper: *Is hit by a shot* AGH! À terre! *Put down*

RogueKeeper: Tally! *Is shot too* AGH!

Chimera and Rogue received shots from the LaffCof and lost half of their HP with just a single shot received.

ProphetKeeper: Hold down friends, I send you the Life potions! *Taking the potions out of his inventory*

ProphetKeeper the main healer and supporter of the Shadows Keepers sends the potions to the 2 injured Keepers.

ChimeraKeeper (Tally): *Putting a dressing on her injury* *Receiving the potion* You are the best Miyu!

RogueKeeper: Merci Prophète! *Drinking the potion*

While the 2 Keepers recover their HP, the Striker has a bold but risky idea to stop the enemies.

StrikeKeeper (MadKing): *Continues to shoot in cover* I have an idea! Oath! *Shooting twice* Do you think that is a good plan, if I use my Unique Skill on them and after the use, Rogue uses his Unique skill too on me?

RogueKeeper: You crazy?! If I do that you dead!

StrikeKeeper (MadKing): I have a resurrection crystal on me don't worry, 180 sec for the user to use his resurrection crystal and I have the bonus to extend for 300sec in total. So enough time to exterminate them! How much do you have?

OathKeeper: 0.

ProphetKeeper (Miyu): 0 too.

ChimeraKeeper (Tally): 1

RogueKeeper: 0.

GhostKeeper: 1

StrikeKeeper (MadKing): That's enough resurrection for me! So we will execute this plan or not?

The OathKeeper resigned and accepted the plan.

OathKeeper: Ok do it, but don't mess yourself up, please. I don't wanna lose another Shadow Keeper.

StrikeKeeper (MadKing): Promis..., ok who has a Flash skill in his attack skill?

GhostKeeper: I have, ready to use at your signal!

StrikeKeeper (MadKing): Do it when my Shield is ready.

The Shield of the StrikeKeeper is an electrified Shield capable of lethal electric attack in a short impact with the shield but large range effect with the static electricity generated and if the enemy in front survives, he is paralyzed for a very long moment since it's paralyzed debuff type XII.

StrikeKeeper (MadKing): *Electricity accumulated* Bouclier électrique chargé! / Electrified shield charged!

GhostKeeper: Ok.

The GhostKeeper stands up from his position and reveals his position to the enemies, however, the time the LaffCof renegades aim and fire at him, the Ghost use one of the attack skill he sets.

GhostKeeper: *Darkness Flash!* *Mace skill execution* *Huge bright flash*

GhostKeeper uses his Mace skill named [Darkness Flash], it's a skill that lights the area so brightly that every person who watches it, is blind for a few seconds or even minutes if it's a critical hit. This skill is even capable of absorbing light like a black hole with only little remaining light for the user to kill the enemies.

LaffCof Defender 1: *Blinded* What the, I don't see anything!

LaffCof Defender 2: *Blinded* Where are the Wolves Keepers?!

GhostKeeper: NOW!

The Striker now rushes to the enemy with his electric shield and jumps into the air before screaming.

StrikeKeeper (MadKing): Unique Skill...*Unique skill preparation* *Zeus Wrath!* *Unique skill execution* *Impact*

The explosion destroys the barricades and everyone on the range including the Striker is either killed or paralyzed except the other Shadows Keepers.

RogueKeeper: Well looks I have no choice...

He prepares his turn with his skill which was originally coming from a boss...

RogueKeeper: *In a calm and serene mood* C'est fini pour vous...

RogueKeeper's katana was made by the WolvesKeeper, this weapon which he cared about in the battle since he was done by his best friend.

RogueKeeper: *Blade Ascent!* *Katana skill execution*

The skill with this weapon is capable of cutting the air and the people in the range of the hit. The wave reached the StrikeKeeper and the Laughing Coffins attackers, both received all the hits and ended up into meats.

StrikeKeeper/Madking: I accompany you in hell the funny ones, but without me! *Fragment burst*

Laughing Coffins: AGHH! *Multiple fragments burst*

The atmosphere becomes suddenly calm inside except for the outside which is still loud with battles, the OathKeeper looks at the area and checks if any enemies are remaining...

OathKeeper: *Inspecting the zone* Hum, looks like we succeeded, Rogue?

RogueKeeper: I'm doing it. *Preparing the resurrection*

Rogue is grabbing from his inventory a resurrection crystal, a very rare item to find in the game...

*Sound of the resurrection*

StrikeKeeper (MadKing): Argh! *breathing back* Ok That was... *breathing* ouch... I think I need to go to the infirmary too, I think my bones are broken.

ProphetKeeper (Miyu): Yeah quick check on you, you should. I see that you have the debuff effect from [Mille-Lames] (RogueKeeper's Katana).

StrikeKeeper  (MadKing): Is the floor secured at least?

From the 9 ambushed Laughing Coffins members, only 1 remains.

Injured LafCoff: *Grabbing a Kunai* DIE!!! *Attempt to throw*

A badly injured LaffCof tries to kill the Striker with a poisoned Kunai but...

*Shot sound* *fragment burst*

Juggernaut Iota: *Ordering his squad* Area-Secured Juggerauts! Put your weapons down.

*Weapons lowered*

The area is now cleared with only the Wolves left. The Juggernaut Iota is a high member of the Pack, head of 10 Regular Wolves from this guild and is subordinate to the StrikeKeeper (leader of the Juggernauts) and the other Shadow Keepers.

Juggernaut Iota: *Saluting the Shadows Keepers* Mes Commandants!

OathKeeper: Au rapport Iota.

Juggernaut Iota: The 3rd floor is fully secured, only this last barricade was a threat to us. However, the rooftop, the 6th 5th and 4th floors are still occupied by the LaffCof.

OathKeeper: Casualties?

Juggernaut Iota: From our side, we got huge casualties, already 7 Wolves dead, and 9 injured Wolves, including 3 in critical health and needing emergency surgery.

OathKeeper: They are from which waves of players?

Juggernaut Iota: They are from our deployment, from "L' Alpha" and "Le Commandant des Commandants" redeployment.

OathKeeper: Ok go find a medic, not an NPC, a true medic among our ranks, their wounds are... similar to the reality because of the fucking Pain Absorber to 0 on them and... you know the thing... so..., you know what to do.

Juggernaut Iota: Roger! I will do it immediately! *Begin to move*

GhostKeeper: Iota!

Juggernaut Iota: *Stop walking* Oui Commandant Ghost?

GhostKeeper: You and your Squad were stationed here or on the outside?

Juggernaut Iota: Camped here from yesterday until tomorrow like usual, why?

RogueKeeper: *Seeing that the major backup isn't here* Merde..., but where are our reinforcements?! It should have been more than 3 hours for the backup should be here!!!

ProphetKeeper (Miyu): You haven't seen any reinforcements from our side?

Juggernaut Iota: Negative.

OathKeeper: *Giving orders* Chimera, do you have something in on our emergency signals frequencies? Ghost check on our watching devices on our bases, Strike you should go rest, I think it's just the beginning of our issues...

ChimeraKeeper (Tally): I'm checking it Oath. *Checking her Arcana Radio on the different frequencies used*

While Chimera uses her Arcana device on their frequencies and Ghost on his watching device to see if the Phantoms Wolves camped at the outsider outposts are here, Strike rejoins another infirmary but on the 3rd floor with the injured Wolves from Iota's Squad, but...

ChimeraKeeper (Tally): *Raises her voice* OATH!!!

OathKeeper: Quoi?

ChimeraKeeper (Tally): We must declare a global emergency, all of our outposts and bases are attacked!!!

The OathKeeper is shocked about the report.

OathKeeper: QUOI?!

GhostKeeper: I confirm, that our outposts, bases and installations from floors 12,25,27,35,40, and our camps on floors 47 to 54 are too, even our main factories in Algade and Arcana Tech sites in our possession are attacked!

OathKeeper: But who would dare to attack us?!

ChimeraKeeper (Tally): According to the cryptic messages, it's the ALF and the DDA who attack us simultaneously with the LaffCof. I receive even messages informing me that the Titan's Hands are participating in the raids. And worst of all..., the KoB are doing it too.

ProphetKeeper (Miyu): It seems they made a truce between them to break their truce on us to attack our guild...

OathKeeper: Since when the outposts were attacked?

GhostKeeper: Since the Assault of our HQ.

RogueKeeper: Here's the reason why we don't have the reinforcements.

OathKeeper: *Calling from the radio* MadKing? Still able to fight again?

StrikeKeeper (MadKing): *Voice deformed* Ouais, and I will be cautious about my debuff.

OathKeeper: *Giving the new orders* Ok, we split. Strike, you go with Prophet to the 12th-floor Outpost. Rogue, you take the 25th. Ghost and Chimera the 27th. The rest of the Battle Keepers and their units who aren't in the outposts or here, must stop what they're doing and defend the other outposts. Chimera at the same time I want you to try to contact our allies, NPCs, and players willing to help us, we will need a maximum of resources there.

The Shadow Wolves Keepers: Rogers!

Juggernaut Iota: What about me and my squad?

OathKeeper: You stay with me here.

Juggernaut Iota: Understood Oath.

OathKeeper: I will try my best to regain the occupied floors of the HQ here until Wolf wakes up, and if you the Wolves have finished cleaning, go to our facilities where the help is the most needed.

The Shadow Keepers: Good luck Oath!

ChimeraKeeper (Tally): I will secure a teleport portal in the training room for our quick deployment on our outposts since we can't use the teleportation crystals, with me!

The Shadow Keepers and the Wolves: We follow you ChimeraKeeper. *Proceed to move*

The Shadows Keepers go in the direction of a secured room on the 3rd floor for quick and safe teleportation, leaving alone the OathKeeper (Leader of the Phantoms Wolvespack's Specials Operations) with the Juggernaut Iota and his squad defending the HQ with the already defending Wolves in the company and protect Wolf from the dangers, but OathKeeper is depicted about the situation as he has remembered from the past.

OathKeeper: *Knocking a wall* Bon sang......, I will end up trusting that it's the Mother System and not Cardinal who organize an event against us... Damn, but how could it degenerate like this? Say that 2-3 years ago it was different.

.

..

...

....

.....

......

Back in 2022:

22nd November, 13h30 (1:30 p.m.), Floor 4, Lake of Trials Teleport Gate:

Luckau level 35, Kirito level 38, Asuna level 36, Chris and Koharu level 33. Total cols: 303 091

Yesterday, Chris and his friends successfully beat the 3rd-floor boss [Nerius the Evil Treant] without difficulty since the Assault Team used their antidote potions correctly. Chris was even the last hit player and the MVP alongside Kirito, he received on the last hit bonus: a receipt for a rare item and as for the MVP one, both received 2 seeds to take care of which can help them in the future. Today is the day when the 1st E.I.S. will explore the 4th floor but it's different from the beta, Chris and Koharu are still in the 3rd-floor training with the Dark Elves guards and will join Luckau Kirito and Asuna later...

Luckau, Kirito and Asuna POV:

*Sound of teleportation*

Kirito: Euh...

Kirito looks at Luckau but he looks like he is disconnected.

Kirito: *Tapping his friend* Looks like Luckau.exe has stopped working again.

Asuna: Eh guys, wasn't supposed to be an arid, desert, with lots of sand, and not a lake floor theme?

Kirito: It was..., but not anymore, everything is different even the layout and roads of the map.

Asuna: I informed Argo about the situation, so what do we do now?

Luckau: *Sigh* Well let's explore the map first before we do the quests since it is all different...

Kirito: I agree, Chris and Koharu will be here soon so...

30 minutes later...

14h00 (2:00 p.m.), Floor4, Lake of Trials:

Chris and Koharu POV:

*Sound of teleportation*

Chris and Koharu are now on the 4th floor and like the others, they are shocked about this floor, and Chris makes a sarcastic remark.

Chris: *Sarcasm made in France at its best* Hum that's true that it's a desert floor with the forests with green grass, or with this big lake well blue, it's definitely a desertic floor.

Koharu: *Giggles* Well what should we do?

Chris: Well, I had planned in advance to do some quests but it was for the desert, not the lake argh. I hate to change my plans at the last minute.

Koharu: Oh yeah that's right you don't like this, *seeing someone* hey look there, this girl, we can speak to her if you want.

Chris: *Sigh* Ok let's do this.

Chris and Koharu approach the girl who seems lost with this new floor...

Koharu: Hey do you need some help?

???: Oh yes, I'm struggling to find some items here because people told me that the floor is totally different but I didn't fight it will be hard for me, wait for you twos to remind me something, aren't you part of the front runners?

Chris: Front runners? Oh, you mean the Assault Team? Yes, we are part, it's even me who beat the 3rd floor why?

???: Oh just like I read the paper news and I see regularly your faces on the recaps made by Argo, you are Chris and you Koharu am I right?

Koharu: Yes and you?

Lisbeth: Call me Lisbeth or Liz.

Chris: What are you doing here Lisbeth?

Lisbeth: Well I'm a young blacksmith so I collect the items and resources for the players who request me a service so I can trade with them or I can craft some weapons for them.

Koharu: Oh that's cool, I root for what you're doing!

Chris: Me too, it's cool to have blacksmith players instead of NPCs.

Lisbeth: *Smiling* Thanks, I do my best to produce the best quality weapon for the players, so that's why I go on the unlocked floors earlier before other players arrive and pick them up before me.

Chris: Well I would like to have a weapon made by you, Lisbeth.

Lisbeth: Really?

Koharu: Oh that's new.

Chris: Yes Koharu I need a new one so, Lisbeth, I need a secondary weapon so... your price is mine, Lisbeth.

Lisbeth: Well which weapon would you want?

Chris: Can you craft a Bow?

Lisbeth: A bow? Well, it will be the first time that I will craft a Bow, but yeah I can craft it.

Chris: Ok, so what's the price?

Lisbeth: 13 000 cols.

Chris: *Trading the price* Hum... 13 000, well what about 11 000 cols? And I help you gather the resources needed.

Lisbeth: Why not?

Koharu: Well what do we need for the craft?

Lisbeth: I need 8 Clean Waters, 3 Bloodsucking Fangs, and 3 Crushed Iron Plates.

Chris: We will do this. I know how to obtain them fast.

Lisbeth: I will search for other items for my own stuff here, good luck you two.

Chris: Merci.

Koharu: Thanks. *Proceed to search for the drops needed*

Meanwhile...

14h30 (2:30 p.m.), Floor 4, Border Lake:

Luckau Kirito and Asuna POV:

Kirito: *Thinking about them* Where are Chris and Koharu?

Asuna: Well I received a message from Koharu.

Kirito: What did she say?

Asuna: She said, *reading the message* "Chris needs a new weapon, I don't know why so he and I are collecting the items needed for a blacksmith player".

Luckau: (⊙_⊙)?Again a new weapon? Isn't his [Greenish Sword] enough? *Sigh* Bon, let's continue the Elves' quest in the second part then, normally here is to counter the attack on the external base of the Lyusula Elves and secure another Key, the Lapis Key.

Asuna: No issue for them to join us later?

Kirito: Nan they can join us when we are doing the second part, except if it's a closed instance like it was for them during their melee training on the second floor.

Luckau: Let's find the Lyusula Hidden Fortress first, the Commander needs to see us because the conspiracy part begins.

Asuna: What do you mean by "conspiracy"?

Kirito: You will see, the plot will be twisty.

The trio now moves in the direction of the supposed fortress when they only find a Dark Elf guarding nothing.

Luckau: Hey you! We need to see your commander.

Lyusula Elf Guard: Who are you?

Kirito: We are the 1st E.I.S. Team, your Commander and Kizmel need us for a mission.

Lyusula Elf Guard: I don't know you, and there is nothing here. Now get out of my way or I attack you.

The trio is rejected by this guard refusing them to enter the hidden base.

Asuna: Woah, ok how are we supposed to continue?

Luckau: Kirito it's you have the pass from Kizmel?

Kirito: No it's not me, it's Chris who picked it.

Asuna: Buuuuut, Chris is not here. Can he send the pass to us with the message system?

Kirito: Yes he can and that's useful in certain situations like this.

Luckau: I'm writing right now the message.

Luckau to Chris:

Alors idiot, can you send me by message, the pass allowing me and the team to enter into the Lyusula Elves' hidden fortress? Because we are stuck with the pass in your possession and not us, so it's so annoying!!! (Oh and move your ass with your bullshit new weapon, we have a game to finish!).

*Message sent*

Luckau: Ok message sent, he will answer fast.

*Message notification*

Luckau: Oh there it is. The answer and... the pass.

Asuna: Woah he answers fast.

Luckau: Oh on all the messages I send to him in games or IRL, he knows what I expect so he always answers fast, with sometimes some "friendly" messages.

Kirito: I prefer to not know what he answers you.

Luckau: Ouais but at least we have the pass, let's go to that guard and if he still doesn't let us come, I will take on him a move...

Meanwhile

14h45 (2:45 p.m.), Floor 4, Lake of Trials:

Chris and Koharu's POV:

Koharu: I think we got all the items needed for you know.

Chris: Yep let's go back to Lisbeth, can't wait to try my new bow.

Chris and Koharu go back to the teleportation portal to find Lisbeth but she is nowhere to be found except Agil.

Chris: Yo Agil, what's up?

Agil: Oh Chris I'm fine, hi Koharu.

Koharu: Hi, hey Agil? Did you see a girl here named Lisbeth?

Agil: Lisbeth? Oh, that girl? Yes, I know her, I must help her to store the items from her with my guild.

Chris: Oh that's cool, oh there she is.

Lisbeth: Hey, I'm back sorry for the wait, I have finally my drops needed for this week.

Agil: Same place?

Lisbeth: Yes Agil thanks again.

Agil: Well I leave you here, Chris and Koharu.

Chris: Ok bye!

Koharu: Goodbye Agil!

*Sound of teleportation*

Agil, use the teleportation with the boxes filled with Lisbeth's drop.

Lisbeth: So Chris, you have the materials needed?

Chris: Yes, I have them.

Lisbeth: Cool, give me 4h hours and your Bow will be crafted.

Koharu: Woah, that's fast for weapon creation.

Lisbeth: Indeed, compared to the NPC blacksmith, we the players can produce the weapons faster but the risk of failure exists.

Chris: Exactly. (☞゚ヮ゚)☞

Lisbeth: Well I have a job to do. I go now, thanks again for the help before Chris, Koharu.

Koharu: No problem.

Chris: Should I search for my Bow when you have done it?

Lisbeth: No need, I will give it to you personally.

Chris: Thanks.

Lisbeth: See you later!

*Sounds of teleportation*

Lisbeth has left the fourth floor to craft the weapons in the Town, leaving Chris and Koharu at the Lake of Trials.

Koharu: Well, shall we go back to our friends?

Chris: Luckau will be crazy if we are not there.

Koharu: One day, you should tell me how you met Luckau.

Chris: Maybe..., but you must know first that Luckau was a sacred connard before ^^

15h00 (3:00 p.m), Floor 4, Lake Border:

Chris: Well, this floor is NOT a desert floor.

Koharu: Do you prefer this floor design or the beta?

Chris: This floor, later if have the fish rods, we could fish here. I want it! And it's a good spot to march around the lake with friends or a partner to me.

Koharu: Oh which kind of partner?

Chris: I'm thinking about a partner who is close to me as a lover.

Koharu: *Stutters* L-lovers?! *Blushing*

Chris: Yep, but not now, I estimate that the situation we have now does not permit me to have a girlfriend (and I don't even know how I should behave and how to feel...). Maybe later, but for now, I'm not ready.

Koharu: Hmmmmm

Chris: Koharu?

Koharu: Oh no nothing, I'm fine, well I hope and I pray you will find your partner one day.

Chris: Thanks.

Koharu: *In her mind* That was closed

While she recovers from that discussion, a badly injured Dark Elf alerts the duo.

Injured Lyusula Elf: Hey you, are you Koharu and Chris the warriors who help Lady Kizmel?

Chris: Yes it's us why?

Tuoli: I'm Tuoli a Lyusula spy sent by the Commander to pick up the [Lapis Key], please take it! I have no more time left!

Koharu: Can we help you? We have potions in our reserves.

Tuoli: You can't unfortunately, I received a poison curse, incurable with regular potions so I'm already doomed to die from the...

Koharu: Who?

Chris: KOHARU GET OUT!

Koharu: ?!

Tuoli intervenes in the range of the knife thrown at Koharu which saves her.

Chris: There is an ambush here!

Koharu quickdraws her Dagger for a possible fight when 8 shadows appear in front of them.

???: Hum looks that weren't part of the plan

???: You humans, shouldn't ever help them, the Lyusulas deserve to go to war with the Forest Elves!

Koharu: Who are you?

???: You don't need to know who we are.

Tuoli: They are the Fallen Elves!

Chris: Oh no not them.

Koharu: Who are they, Chris?

Chris: To be simple, in the Elves War Campaign, the Fallen Elves are the true enemies of both sides, it's them who are responsible for the war. Look at our quest logs, it has been updated.

Koharu: Oh yeah, we got a new quest related to the campaign.

Fallen Elf 1: Oh looks like this boy knows us already.

Fallen Elf 2: He deserves to die with that Lyusula too and this girl she could know too much about us.

Fallen Elf 3: Well guys? What are we waiting for? Let's kill them!

Fallen Elf 4: You right, comrades? Attack!

The fight begins between Chris, and Koharu against the Fallen Elves but even with their levels, they are outnumbered by the enemies.

Chris: That's not good at all! Where are Luckau and the others?

Suddenly a player purple-haired appears at the battle, confronts the Fallen Elves, and helps the duos

???: HIYA! *Slash*

Fallen Elf 1: *Agh* *fragment burst*

???: You don't deserve to attack them, assassins!

Koharu: Are you a Dark Elf?

???: Me? No, I'm a player like you. Call me Yuuki, I will help you beat these guys.

Chris: I appreciate the help. Ready to fight?

Yuuki: Oh yes I'm ready!

Luckau: Don't forget us!

Koharu: Luckau! Kirito! Asuna! You all here!

Kirito: Yeah we finished the meeting with the Commander, and Kizmel asked us to secure the [Lapis Key] here but looks like you were here before us.

Asuna: Who are they?

Kirito: Fallen Elves, our real enemies until the end of this story.

Luckau: Less talk, more focused.

Chris: 6 vs 7 battle... hum not an issue. We will win!

The 1st E.I.S engages with Yuuki in the fight against the Fallen Elves, each player fights a Fallen Elf and beats them easily which takes no time to kill them.

*Slash* *Thrust* *Fragment burst* x6

Only a Fallen Elf is left in the battle but he doesn't engage in the duel.

Luckau: Looks it remaining you buddy.

Remaining Fallen Elf: You will not catch me!

This Fallen Elf drags his dagger in the throat and cuts himself to suicide from Luckau's Team.

*Slash* *fragment burst*

Yuuki: Argh he decided to end his life at his will rather than surrender...

Luckau: What about the Key, where is it?

Koharu: Tuoli has it but she is down.

The six players see the state health of Tuoli but it's too late.

Tuoli: Warriors, please, give the [Lapis Key] to Lady Kizmel and end the war between the elves.

Kirito: We will do it.

Tuoli gives the Lapis Key to Kirito before she disappears.

Tuoli: Thank you *fragment burst*

Asuna: She is dead, unfortunately.

Yuuki: Unfortunately.

Koharu: Well Yuuki I am right? Well, I want to say thank you for the assistance.

Yuuki: Oh no problem.

Chris: Oh, Yuuki it's you!

Yuuki: Huh? Do you know me?

Chris: You don't recognize me? It's me, Christophe.

Yuuki: Chris? CHRISTOPHE? It's you!

Chris: Yes it's me!

Yuuki embraced him with excitement

Yuuki: It's been a long time since I didn't see you, Chris.

Chris: It's been a long time yeah!

Luckau: Oh mais c'est Yuuki, salut!

Yuuki: Oh Jean-Luc!

Luckau does a special salute with Yuuki and later Chris to do the same with them.

(Why there aren't three people here.........)

Koharu: Excuse me? But do know each other?

Chris: Ouais, let me present to you. Konno Yuuki is 12 years old this year, she is a friend Luckau and I made when we were hospitalized in the same hospital as her because of a racing accident last year.

Luckau: Yes, Rallye accident at the Fuji Mount and was stuck at the hospital for 2 months and it was during these recovery months that we met Yuuki and her twin sister Aiko.

Yuuki: During this period we played on the PCs at Asuka Empire Online and Chris taught me and my sister how to play at ALO.

Chris: And I can clearly say that during this time the Konno sisters are far better than me and Luckau.

Kirito: Wait it's her the Zekken?! I heard about her on a gaming website, 55 consecutive wins on ALO players' duels including the 50th victory which was the greatest duel of the game so far won over Chris who you were the player to beat if you were on the game as Luckau related about you, and the rumours at the time were it was her who sent Chris ceased playing the game last year, months after your GGO retirement but it wasn't the case. It was your harassment issues.

Chris: ┏ (゜ω゜)=☞ Exactly! Bordel finally! Someone knows the truth!

Kirito: Hey hey, I'm well informed ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

Yuuki: Hey, Chris, Jean-Luc you should present your friends to me.

Chris: Oh yes, well this boy is Kirito the rival who replaces you but in [Sword Art Online] ^^.

Kirito: Hi Yuuki.

Luckau: These girls are Koharu and Asuna.

Koharu: Nice to meet you.

Asuna: It's a pleasure to meet you Yuuki.

Yuuki: Hello you three!

Asuna: Well Yuuki, why do you here?

Yuuki: Oh, simply, I searched for an area to earn more experience quicker, because until now I joined random parties to upon levels, and I ended up here.

Kirito: Well thanks again for helping Chris and Luckau.

Luckau: Hey, I have an idea! Why not join us for this floor and do this Elves story?

Yuuki: Oh really I can? Do you not think I could slow you?

Chris: Slowing us? (●__●) LOL, you beat me on ALO when I was the greatest player at the same time when I was with the "Loups Alpha" on GGO, so I don't think you will slow us.

Koharu: You need to earn some levels so we can help you.

Yuuki: Ok it's you want me, I gladly accept your invitation.

Luckau sends a party invitation to Yuuki which she accepts immediately.

Chris: YOUPI!

Yuuki: Woah, when I see your levels, Luckau is 35, Kirito is 38, Asuna is level 36, and Chris and Koharu are level 34. I'm impressed, I'm just level 25.

Chris: Hey honestly reaching level 25 here is far above the average players on this floor.

Kirito: Yeah and with us, you will be level 30 at the end of this floor.

Yuuki: Cool so what do we do now?

Asuna: I think we should go back to the Dark Elves' fortress and report to the Commander.

Luckau: Yep let's do this.

Koharu: Let's go

Everyone: YEAH

The full Team goes back to the Commander and Kizmel and gives them the Lapis Key.

16h00 (4:00 p.m.), FLoor 4, Lyusula's Hidden Fortress, Operation Room:

Lyusula Elf Commander: Hum, I see the Fallen Elves are back.

Kizmel: And the Lapis Key is in our hands but Tuoli has sacrificed her life for us.

Koharu: She saved my life despite I didn't know her at all.

Luckau: But her death will be wasted if we don't act quickly.

Lyusula Elf Commander: Indeed, we will commemorate her death later she has left a note with the Lapis Key and the Kales'Oh Elves will launch the attack on the fortress with about 1000 Forest Elves.

Kirito: I suppose that we are not enough to defend the fortress?

Kizmel: Yes and even if we succeed in defending it, we could have huge casualties on our side.

Asuna: So what are we supposed to do?

Yuuki: Why not try to resonate with the Forest Elves? If there are a lot of them stationed here, maybe their commander is here too.

Lyusula Elf Commander: You are right, can I know your name?

Yuuki: Oh I'm Yuuki, it's an honour to meet you Commander and Kizmel.

Kizmel: It's good to have an ally on our side, you reminded me of Leafa who looks like an Elf too.

Yuuki: Oh Leafa is here too?

Chris: You know her? And yes she was on the 3rd floor searching for her brother since the beginning of the game.

Yuuki: I played with her on ALO months ago.

Kirito:... (It is really her? No, it must be someone else...)

Koharu: Something bothering you Kirito?

Kirito: Oh no nothing I was thinking about how we can infiltrate their base without implying the Dark Elves.

Asuna: You have a solution?

Chris: Me too I have one.

Kirito: You think about what I'm thinking?

Chris: Yeah.

Kirito: Commander, Kizmel. I and the team can infiltrate their camp from the Bear Woods.

Lyusula Elf Commander: The Bear Woods? But this area is dangerous to pass.

Chris: Not for us Commander, we have proved our power to you, going passing this forest will be nothing for us.

Kirito: And if we met the bear, we will beat it.

Lyusula Elf Commander: It will be risky but I trust you. Kizmel, position some soldiers in the area close to the woods, after that, you will wait for their returns.

Kizmel: Understood my Commander.

Lyusula Elf Commander: Good luck, warriors.

Luckau: Merci

The Team and Kizmel leave the operation room in the direction of the Bear Woods.

Yuuki: So, what does this forest store for us?

Koharu: Oh, normally according to the guidebook we will have for this afternoon, some deadly mauve bats, annoying Middle Treants, and mad Fussy Crabs.

Asuna: And without forgetting the boss of the dungeon: The Bear Magnatherium.

Kirito: It should be easy to beat. We just need to be cautious when he tries to scratch us or will have a bleeding debuff type I for 30 seconds.

Chris: How long for the dungeon and the Forest Elves?

Luckau: Why? You have scheduled a date with Koharu?

Koharu: *Blushing* HEHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?

Chris: Quoi? Mais non t'as fumé frérot. Koharu is my friend that's all.

Koharu: Yes yes j-just à f-friend! Luckau you baka!

Luckau: Okay okay... it's 16h30 (4:30 p.m.) now, I think at 18h30 (6:30 p.m.) we will finish.

Chris: Ok

Yuuki: 😦 Oh you are not together?

Koharu: NO

Yuuki: Not even Kirito and Asuna?

Asuna: ? But no not at all.

Kirito nods negatively

Koharu: *_* Stop it! It's embarrassing!

Luckau and Yuuki are disappointed about their ships, and she murmurs to Luckau

Yuuki: Oh well there's still time before it's sailed.

Luckau: Ouais, after all, it has been only 2 weeks, wait at least 3 months and maybe something will happen.

Yuuki: I hope so.

À suivre...

Fin du Chapitre / End of the Chapter:

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

691 4 40
This is part two of my "Sword Art Online" fan fiction series and if you haven't read part 1 which is called "The Black Swordsman", then I highly reco...
163 8 5
DISCLAIMER I do not own Sword Art Online, nor the characters in it. Very few are original characters. This is to be non profit, solely for entertainm...
8K 106 33
A boy named Alex Arch. Played video games during his childhood until in the year 2022 at age 16, He gave VR MMO RPGS a try with it's first release ga...
110K 3K 45
In the year 2022, the VRMMO game "Sword Art Online" trapped 10,000 players in a death game. This is the story of a rapier wielding girl joining an ar...