OBLIVION | RAFE CAMERON

By leebaxt0n

"Oh Lord, save me my drug is my baby, I'll be using for the rest of my life." STARTED : 22nd November 2021 F... More

PREVIEW
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
PREVIEW X2
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
PREVIEW X3
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT

THIRTY FOUR

12.5K 277 122
By leebaxt0n

XXXIV

OBLIVION . . . 𝑏𝘰𝘰𝑘 1
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Rafe Cameron ━━━ CALLISTA MAYBANK
He soon learnt that in this world the only person he could really count on was the girl.

ACT ONE

━━━━━━━━━━━━ FLASH BACK

Cal wished that she brought one of the pogues with her to the party, she didn't recognise anyone. She was told by a girl at school that the party was going to be 'the party of the year' and that 'everyone was going to be there.' But so far, Cal hadn't seen anyone from her school.

She filled her solo cup with cheap beer, she scrunched her nose up in disgust at the smell, wondering if there was anything stronger to drink. She glanced around the table of alcohol and decided that there wasn't anything nice enough for her to drink other than the beer.

"Suck's doesn't it." Rafe plucked up the courage to say. He was already slightly tipsy, so when he saw Cal, he didn't care that she was a pogue, he was just happy that he recognised someone.

The red head turned to face Rafe, taking a sip of her beer as she looked up at him through her lashes. She'll admit that he looked good in his tight fitted shirt that showed off his muscles. His hair wasn't gelled back, but rather a mess and flopping down in front of his eyes. It suited him.

"Damn right it does." Cal chuckled, wondering why he decided to talk to her.

"You here with anyone?" He questioned, grabbing a solo cup and pouring himself a beer.

Cal looked around at the people in the house, wondering if she could use any of them as an excuse. But Rafe seemed to have caught on to her plan as he said,

"Me either. Topper was meant to be coming but he ditched to spend time with my sister." Rafe chuckled. "I think he has a thing for her."

"You think?" Cal raised her brows. "You should see the way he looks at her, he's almost ready to pop the question."

Rafe leant back against the counter top, he lightly grabbed Cal's waist and pulled her back so that others could get to the alcohol filled table. Cal didn't say anything, she just gave him a small look, which made him remove his hand.

"What happened to you lip?" Rafe pointed to the fresh cut on the girls lip.

Cal brought her hand up to touch her lip, Luke had gotten mad at her and JJ, she took the beating so that JJ didn't have too.

"Fell." Cal lied. Rafe could tell that she was lying, but he didn't bring it up. They didn't know one another well enough for him to continue pressing her for answers.

The red head reached forward to grab the bottle of whisky, she flicked the cap off and downed as much as she could before she grimaced at the taste. She needed things to be a little more blurry if she was going to continue talking to Rafe.

The blonde boy chuckled, taking the bottle from her before drinking as much as he could handle, which to his surprise, was less than Cal.

"Pussy." Cal teased, taking the beverage back.

Rafe ran his tongue over his bottom lip, a smirk forming on his face. He took a small step forward, leaning down into the girls ear and whispering,

"You are what you eat."

"That's disgusting." Cal pushed the boy back, but he couldn't help but laugh. "Seriously, dude."

Rafe sucked in a deep breath, watching as the girl continued to drink the whisky. He found it hot, the way she tilted her head back, the way she looked in her skin tight dress, which was low cut and showed off her curves.

"That's fucking mine!" A guy grabbed the bottle from her, making Rafe stand up tall and push the boy back.

"Back the fuck off." Rafe snapped.

"She owes me money for that. It's nearly all gone." The boy pointed to the bottle that was practically empty.

The blonde rolled his eyes, pulling out a couple of bills and shoving them into the boys chest. Rafe cleared his throat before saying,

"There, now fuck off."

Cal watched Rafe carefully, his hand had some how found its way to her waist, not that she was complaining. Him protecting her made her stomach flip. She looked up at him, completely ignoring the small mutters coming from the boy as he walked away.

"I'll pay you back." Cal whispered.

Rafe brought his hand up to push a piece of hair behind her ear. He knew that she couldn't pay him back. She was a pogue, but tonight she was something else.

"Don't worry about it, sweetheart." He leant closer, their bodies were touching. His hand trailed down to the small of her back, pulling her as close as possible.

His breath mingled with hers, he didn't know what he was doing. He was going to kiss a pogue. That wasn't like him. But he just couldn't stop himself. Everything about her-it was all he wanted.

Rafe swiftly connected their lips, he half expected Cal to push him away, but instead, her fingers tangled in his hair. Their lips moulded perfectly together, he gave her waist a small squeeze, making Cal let go of a small whimper.

Cal pulled away first, she went to take a step back, assuming that Rafe would instantly regret it. But much for her surprise her pulled her back into him.

"Wanna get out of here?" He raised his brows suggestively. Cal nodded submissively, linking her hands with Rafe's as he lead them out of the house.

The cold air instantly hit the girl, she wrapped her body around Rafe's arm, desperately wishing that she brought a jacket. Rafe noticed and whistled at the on coming taxi.

"Get in." Rafe instructed as he opened the taxi door for Cal, quickly climbing in after her.

Cal watched as the boy placed his hand on her thigh, leaning forward to tell the taxi driver his address. Her eyes softened as he turned to look back at her, double checking that she was okay.

The girl tugged on his shirt to gain his attention, she was desperate to feel his lips against hers again. Rafe smirked, instantly knowing what the girl wanted. He didn't hesitate on cupping her cheek and pressing his lips against hers. She was addictive, like a drug.

The drive to his house didn't take long, or maybe it did. Rafe didn't exactly know because the whole time he was making out with the red head. Once the car pulled to a stop, he pulled away from Cal. He pulled a hundred out his pocket and tossed it to the driver before climbing out.

He lead Cal up to his bedroom before locking the door. He turned around to see Cal already laid on his bed. She smiled at how comfortable it was, it felt like she was laid on marshmallows.

"You like?" Rafe chuckled as he pulled off his shirt.

"I love." Cal grinned. "Can I wear your shirt?" She asked sheepishly.

Rafe glanced down to the shirt in his hands before looking back up at Cal. He slowly walked over to the girl, smiling as she sat up. He handed the shirt to her before turning around to give her privacy to change.

"I can't do my zip." Cal whispered, slowly standing up.

The boy turned around, the girl was already facing away from him. He slowly moved her hair over her shoulder, his fingers traced over her bare skin towards the zip. He slowly began to pull it down.

Cal couldn't help her breath hitching as his fingers trailed down her spine. She closed her eyes momentarily and relaxed at the feeling. Once he came to a stop, she allowed the dress to drop before she grabbed Rafe's shirt.

She could feel his eyes on her. They hadn't left her, even after she pulled on his shirt. She heard as he cleared his throat, making her have to bite back a smile before turning to face him again.

"I can sleep on the f-"

"So help me god if you say you'll sleep on the floor. Get on the bed Rafe." Cal shook her head she climbed into the bed herself.

She was instantly engulfed by the scent of sage and cedar wood. It was comforting in a strange way. She pulled the blanket up to her nose and snuggled into the pillow.

Rafe climbed into the bed. He hesitated slightly before leaning over the girl and placing a soft kiss on her temple before laying down next to her, his arms wrapping around her waist, pulling her back into him and allowing sleep to take over his body.

The sun woke up Cal, she grimaced at the brightness. She brought her hand up to her head and wincing as she felt the oncoming headache. A small panic began to set in once she realised that she wasn't at home.

She gently tried to lift the arm that was wrapped around her waist so that she could sneak out of the house before the awkward morning encounter.

"You're not leaving." The familiar voice or Rafe Cameron spoke as he grabbed her waist and pulled her back into the bed.

"Excuse me?" Cal questioned. Her heart racing, worrying that she had slept with Rafe. She knew for a fact that if she had and JJ found out, that they would both be dead.

"You're not leaving until we talk about last night." Rafe span the girl around to face them.

Cal hadn't expected him to be so close that their noses brushed together and their breaths mingled. His eyes flickered down to her lips and she wasn't sure what to do.

"What's to talk about? We hooked up, that's it." Cal whispered softly.

"We didn't hook up, Cal, just made out a little." Rafe chuckled, his voice was rasp and horse from just waking up, but it was hot.

There was a silence that came over the pair, although their eyes never left one another's. Rafe began to trace patterns on the small of the girls back, he smiled once he felt how she relaxed into him.

"I want to see you again." Rafe whispered, almost as if it was a secret. "I enjoyed last night, truthfully it was the happiest I have ever been." He paused. "I want to feel that again."

"I'm a pogue, you're a kook. It's not gonna work." Cal felt guilty. She enjoyed last night too, but on the island they were complete opposites. They just wouldn't work out.

"We'll keep it a secret." Rafe mumbled, his lips brushing against hers as he spoke. "Just promise me that you'll at least think about it?"

Cal hesitated a moment, but the softened look in his eyes made her give in and whisper,

"Promise."

socials
instagram ~ vxidcameron & em.newman
snapchat ~ emilynewman1234
tik tok ~ vxidbucky & leeandhan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 4.6K 20
𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐉𝐉 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬. These imagines were written by me, on one of my Tumblr blogs. I do...
47K 1.1K 51
𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃 ❝𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚.❞ ❝𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙄 𝙙𝙤�...
700 35 12
I do not own OBX! (JJ x OC) Season 1 - Onwards 《Started 23rd July 2023》 《Finished 《Last Edited
12.1K 585 7
i was filled with poison but blessed with beauty and rage 𓍢ִ໋ outer banks 𓍢ִ໋ jj maybank x fem!oc 𓍢ִ໋ season one - tbd ...