๐‘†๐ผ๐ฟ๐‘‰๐ธ๐‘… ๐‘Š๐ผ๐‘†๐‘‡๐ธ๐‘…๐ผ๐ด...

Autorstwa yellelovestoread

โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ซ๐‘น๐‘ผ๐‘ด was deeply tangled in her vines. However, the... Wiฤ™cej

๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
๐’๐ˆ๐‹๐•๐„๐‘ ๐–๐ˆ๐’๐“๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐€
โ”โ”๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผฎ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ
โ”โ”๏ผน๏ผฏ๏ผฎ
โ”โ”๏ผง๏ผฏ
โ”โ”๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผซ๏ผต
โ”โ”๏ผฎ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผก
โ”โ”๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผซ๏ผนลช
โ”โ”๏ผชลช
โ”โ”๏ผชลช๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผชลช๏ผฎ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผชลช๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ
โ”โ”๏ผชลช๏ผณ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผชลช๏ผง๏ผฏ
โ”โ”๏ผชลช๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผซ๏ผต
โ”โ”๏ผชลช๏ผณ๏ผจ๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผชลช๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผชลช๏ผซ๏ผต
โ”โ”๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผชลช
โ”โ”๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผชลช๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผชลช๏ผฎ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผชลช๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ
โ”โ”๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผชลช๏ผณ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผชลช๏ผง๏ผฏ
โ”โ”๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผชลช๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผซ๏ผต
โ”โ”๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผชลช๏ผฎ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผก
โ”โ”๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผชลช๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผชลช๏ผซ๏ผต
โ”โ”๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผชลช
โ”โ”๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผชลช๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผชลช๏ผฎ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผชลช๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ
โ”โ”๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผชลช๏ผง๏ผฏ
โ”โ”๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผชลช๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผซ๏ผต
โ”โ”๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผชลช๏ผฎ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผก
โ”โ”๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผชลช๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผชลช๏ผซ๏ผต
โ”โ”๏ผน๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผชลช
โ”โ”๏ผน๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผชลช๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผฉ
โ”โ”๏ผน๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผชลช๏ผฎ๏ผฉ

โ”โ”๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผชลช๏ผณ๏ผจ๏ผฉ

971 60 0
Autorstwa yellelovestoread

SHE WAS DRAPED IN FINE SILK AKIN TO NOBILITY. The fabric clinging to her perfectly, accentuating her every curve and line. Its intricate details taking inspiration from the blossoming tree of their namesake.

The patterns in a gradient fade of lush shaded tones of lilac and pastel—similar to the petals of the sacred wisteria tree. Nao just stood there in front of them, her hair held up with glistening trinkets. A shy expression on her face from the attention they were giving her.

However, the players thought that there was no accessory that could make her more enchanting than the blush coloring on her cheeks.

"K-konbanwa."

She meekly greeted with a bow. The Fuji matriarch grinned at her granddaughter's show of regality. She was incredibly proud of her, especially on the way she had gotten such reactions from their guests.

Nana then voiced a cough, stopping them from their stupor. They then changed their attention to her.

"Alright, are all of you ready? Shall we go now?"

She asked, walking towards the door. She gave a brief glance to her granddaughter before going ahead.

"Have a beautiful evening, Nao-chan." Nana patted her on her arm. "I'll be going with the town elders to oversee the festival and I'll be taking Ren to his friends."

Nao displayed an aghast look upon hearing her. "But, obaasan—I thought that—"

The matriarch then gave her another soft pat. "Hush, hush, dear." She tidied the wrinkled fabric on her dress. "You'll be alright. The Karasuno team is with you. They're a fun bunch—you'll have a great time with them!"

Nana assured, then giving her a once-over afterwards. "The kimono looks beautiful on you." She proudly stated, examining the patterns together. She knew that she had made the right choice to pick it up for her.

"I'm sure they'll now be planning ways just to get your attention." She teased. Nao flushed at her statement.

"Obaasan!"

Nana laughed at her response. Shaking her head as she began to step to the entry way.

"Sheesh—I'm just joking, dear!" The Fuji elder waved her hand, sliding the fusuma open. She saw the players were busy preparing to go out, putting away the things that they had used from their practice earlier.

Nana then took a quick look at her again before closing the door with a playful glint in her eyes.

"—Or am I?"

Lanterns filled the streets, casting a youthful and vibrant glow to the old town. They imbued a feeling of congenial hospitality to residents and visitors alike.

Nao and the Karasuno players were walking through the avenue where the celebration was taking place. The party witnessed an array of stalls that were erected in small tents, offering various commodities.

The crowd had multiplied. People were slowly beginning to flock in order to join and experience the festivities.

"Where do you want to go first?" Nao whipped her head to the team, asking for their opinion.

She saw the libero eyeing a stall in one corner. It was selling skewered barbecues and other street foods. A bunch of people were already lining up to get their order.

"Sugoi! That looks really tasty!" Nishinoya exclaimed as he saw a child munching on his snack that was bought from the said kiosk.

"Ne, Nishinoya, you're hungry again? You just ate on the way here." Sugawara released a sigh upon seeing his underclassman's excitement to eat once more.

"It was only a protein bar, Suga-san! It was not food-foodif you know what I mean."

Nishinoya defended, crossing his arms together in a peevish manner. "And besides—what they're selling looks delicious. I'm gonna go there." He made a beeline to the food stall. "Ryū—are you coming? Anyone?"

Tanaka grinned, rubbing his nose. "Tch. Are you even asking that question, Noya?" He laughed while slinging his arms to Asahi and Yamaguchi. He was leading his two teammates towards the libero, which consequently confused them.

"Wait—where are you taking—?"

"The last one to arrive gets to pay for the skewers!"

The wing spiker suddenly shouted, darting towards the vendor. The four were racing to the food stall, leaving Nao and his team behind.

Ennoshita proceeded to walk to their direction, shaking his head in disbelief. "I better go. Who knows what kind of trouble these goons might cause?" The dark haired player stated.

Only the other five Karasuno members namely the following: Daichi, Suga, Tsukishima, Hinata, and Kageyama were then left with Nao.

This made her heart jump in realization.

Eh?

Nao glanced at them. They were currently watching their teammates in the food stall, excitedly and loudly grabbing the snacks from the displayed trays.

"Hey—you'll be paying for these!" Tanaka said, pointing at Nishinoya who came in last on their race.

They were later chastised by Ennoshita for their ruckus, awkwardly apologizing to the bystanders on their behalf.

Nao released a chuckle, finding them very amusing. Hinata saw this. He then gulped. He was figuring the ways on how he would ask the latter out.

"Ano—Nao-senp—"

"Nao-chan!" Sugawara interrupted him, taking the girl's attention first. "How about going to that game booth over there? I see that they have amazing prizes to win."

The grey-haired setter started to guide her to its direction. The others were surprised with his first move. It was the same as when he had asked her on a date before their match with Ushijima.

But Hinata was not one to give up that easily.

"Nao-senpai, what prize would you like? I promise to get them for you."

The decoy asked her, looking through the array of prizes presented in the booth. Nao smiled at his thoughtfulness.

"Wow—that's really sweet of you, Hinata." The Fuji complimented. He then scratched the back of his head in an embarrassed manner.

His other teammates looked at him with narrowed eyes.

"Yare, yare—that's really thoughtful of you—shorty."

Tsukishima commented, saying it with an obvious hint of sarcasm.

"How would you even get a prize when we know that your aim sucks?" Kageyama added.

"Come on, guys. You don't have to say that out-loud." Daichi reminded his players. "He might be bad at his aim, but at least he is trying. Right, Nao?"

The girl nodded at the captain in agreement. The middle blocker flashed the two a scowl, trying to ignore them. They were then snickering at him in return.

"Please—you can call me 'Shōyo'!" He beamed. Hinata was solely paying his attention to Nao who was by his side. "I mean that's only if you want to though—"

"Shō-kun."

Hinata paused when he had heard Nao attempted to pronounce his name. She was holding her chin as she was testing her new nickname for him.

"Shō-kun." Nao said it again with a sheen sparkle in her orbs, giving him a smile. "I love that."

He then blushed from her statement.

"I-I am happy that you do." Hinata uttered. The middle blocker felt a simultaneous fluttering sensation as he continued to gaze at her.

"Nao-senpai."

▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

67.6K 2.1K 26
[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ] โ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™จ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™™... โž โ๐™„'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™‚๐™ช๐™–๏ฟฝ...
5.7K 210 30
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ into a hundredโ”€๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ...
597K 17.2K 50
๐“„น โŒ— ๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐Š๐˜๐”๐” ๐“‚ƒ ! โ ๐˜ช ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ...
260K 7.9K 31
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—‰๐–พ๐—ˆ๐—‰๐—…๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡'๐— ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—… ๐—†๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–บ ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‰๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๏ฟฝ...