๐Ž๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ...

By rosiesandlali

Stories about the women who are fine like wine. HUGE DISCLAIMERS: Not gonna lie, most of these stories are R... More

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐†๐จ๐ญ ๐€๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ
๐€๐๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐๐š๐ฅ๐ข [๐Œ]
๐๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ž๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  (๐€๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐)
๐๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ž๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  (๐€๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐–๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž)
๐ˆ ๐‚๐š๐ง ๐…๐ข๐ฑ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ [๐Œ]
๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐€๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง
๐„๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐‚๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐
๐๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐š๐ฏ๐š๐ ๐ž [๐Œ]
๐”๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ž ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ: ๐‡๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ
๐€๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ [๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ] ๐Œ

๐Œ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ: ๐Ž๐ง ๐–๐ž๐๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐–๐ž ๐–๐ž๐š๐ซ (๐๐š๐›๐ฒ) ๐๐ข๐ง๐ค

14.7K 273 235
By rosiesandlali

Rosé x Reader

~

Synopsis: It's common knowledge to not get in the way of Roseanne Park: a daddy's girl who owns six figure cars, bathes in money, and doesn't need to lift a finger. When Roseanne's heart gets captured by the new student, all hell breaks loose in the mean girls clique. Y/N Choi isn't the typical girl and Roseanne is determined to make her fall in love. After all, it's common knowledge that whatever Roseanne Park wants, she gets; Y/N Choi was not an exception.

~

Author's POV.

have you watched mean girls? of course you have, everyone has. that movie is the epitome of coming of age teenagers who want to relish in the fiction world. the movie is cliché, typical but everyone loves it. you can't help but to love it too.

sure mean girls is just a movie, but the term 'mean girls' isn't fiction. it's real, as real as it can get. you have three sets of mean girls - number one: the 'mean girls' who aren't actually mean.

these girls are the type to try to be mean but end up saying 'sorry' to everyone they merely touch. let's not forget that no one even knows who they are and after the embarrassment of trying to be the 'mean girls,' they end up sitting under the bleachers.

number two: the wannabes.

these wannabes are the girls who try to dress like the mean girls, act like the mean girls and try to become as relevant as the means girls but ultimately failing miserably to do so and only gain attention when one of them flashes their boobs to incompetent males in the school hallways. they think they're the mean girls but really, they're the last on the food chain and end up looking like walmart versions of the 'plastics.'

number three, the realest of them all and the scariest: the mean girls, also known as the 'plastics.'

these girls are the girls. they're the ones who own ridiculously expensive cars, date the hottest girls or boys, throw the wildest parties and scare every living thing. they're the ones who run the school and never get messed with because they're the ones who mess people up. they're the girls who are pretty and they know it. everyone knows who they are and everyone either wants to be them or wants to date them. they're hated throughout the school but you sure as hell can't help but love them.

everyone knows that to be a successful mean girls clique, you need to have a mean girls squad. specifically members who are pretty (by pretty, it means drop dead gorgeous), rich, knows how to dress and incredibly intimidating. if you have all factors checked off, then you're good, but you must never forget the number one rule in the book of nonexistent rules.

you must always, and i mean always, have a main mean girl. this main mean girl is the leader, the girl who is the richest of the rich, the prettiest of the prettiest and the meanest of the meanest. she's the queen bitch, no one in the clique can be better than her or else you're simply kicked out.

the queen bitch needs her trusty best friends by her side all days of the week, all hours of the day. they can't leave her side and they must never contradict with what the queen bitch wants.

this may all seem ridiculous, who the hell even has an actual mean girls clique at their school, right?

if only the students at Cheongdam National High School could say that.

(a/n: what you're about to read obviously isn't true and i just came up with it to fit the plot line).

Cheongdam National High School, built in 1899 to school and home children from the most prestigious and wealthy families. if your net worth wasn't at least two million, you weren't permitted to study at this school.

built and established by Siwon Park - Korea's wealthiest and most prestigious man who carried the Park royal bloodline, created an idea to get the wealthiest people the best education in the world, having school fees that ranged from $95,000 to $100,000 a year just to study there, his school was ranked number one for fourteen years on the list of wealthiest schools. the occupants of this school were to only come from the best and the wealthiest.

Siwon Choi Park had carried the royal Park bloodline and passed it onto his kids when he passed away. his marriage with his wife resulted in three kids. two girls and one boy. Seungmin Park was the youngest and only boy in his family, making him the doting perfect boy that was praised everywhere he went, he was the only one who could continue the Park royal bloodline.

when Seungmin was old enough, he married to a beautiful heiress from the Lee Byungchul family and had two beautiful children. one girl and one boy.

Mason Park and Areum Park were the children of Seungmin Park and while he loved his two children dearly, nothing could beat having a son who would continue the family name.

Mason eventually married to a woman named Claire Choi and they had two beautiful daughters: Alice Park and Roseanne Park. although having two girls, mason didn't care and could only love his two daughters with everything he had. both parents spoiled their kids because that's what parents do. with all the money mason and claire had, it all went to their kids.

Areum Park married a man named Jungsuk Kim and had one beautiful daughter whom they named Jennie Kim. because of the close knit areum and mason grew up having, jennie kim grew close to her two cousins but eventually started hanging out more with roseanne who was closer to her age than alice.

because of the prestigious backgrounds both girls have, it wasn't a surprise that they grew up pretty with horrible attitudes. the only people who could stand them were their families and the help they grew up with. roseanne's nanny is the only one roseanne is kind to and jennie's caretaker is the only one jennie is actually fond with.

it was inevitable, when you grow up in a family with all the luxuries in the world, you only turn out two ways: a spoiled bitch or a humble person. there was no in between.

being the youngest, roseanne got her way every single time. she knew what to do to make her precious daddy say yes and she knew what to say to make her sweet mommy nod her head. roseanne had everyone wrapped around her finger with that beaming smile and charming attitude. she was slick, cunning and knew exactly what to do to get her way. she didn't even need to move an inch.

that's what got roseanne on the top of the food chain. her status and her family, let's not mention the looks and body. being the great great granddaughter of Seungmin Park, she was easily given the top position with her trusty cousin/best friend by her side. roseanne park and jennie kim formed the 'plastics' - a name given to them by all the students at school but instead of feeling crap about it, roseanne and jennie thrived off of it.

they weren't nice and they weren't ugly. they were mean and so infuriatingly beautiful. they weren't poor and they weren't stupid. they were wealthy and intelligent. they ran the school, everyone was their puppet. one snap of a finger and you can't help but agree to say yes.

with deceiving eyes, flirtatious behaviours, it was hard not to love them.

there were five members of the plastics. they were ranked by roseanne accordingly.

queen of the plastics: roseanne park. she was the only one who deserved this title and no one argued with her. she was a daddy's girl who no one could beat. pretty blonde/raven/lilac/pink, wealthy and bitchy are the only words you'd ever hear when it comes to roseanne park.

right hand woman: jennie kim. jennie kim was good but roseanne was better. she was always second but it didn't seem to bother her. jennie had her own fair share of fans and always has roseanne's back, no matter the situation.

the overachiever: jisoo kim. she was the smart one who also happened to be pretty. jisoo runs the school's activities and no one questions it whenever roseanne is crowned the student body president each year.

the therapist: sooyoung park. sooyoung was the one the plastics would always go to whenever they need to rant. she was pretty and roseanne liked that, despite being nerdy like jisoo, she was accepted into the clique.

the know-it-all: joohyun bae. irene (her english name) bae is the girl the plastics go to whenever they need new information. somehow irene always got the juiciest gossip despite no one telling her. roseanne always knows best and she knows it's good to have a girl whose daddy is the CEO of the top news company in Korea.

the five girls run the school, you don't cross them no matter how harmless they look because they aren't in roseanne's clique for no reason.

it was best to stay out of their way and never question what they do, they were all pretty girls who knew their way around, they weren't ones to underestimate, especially roseanne park.

it's common knowledge for students in Cheongdam National High School to not look roseanne's way, unless you wanted to get kicked out and have your future flash before your eyes.

the plastics run a dangerous and life threatening game. a game which rules are meant to be followed. you don't win, there's simply no winner.

the only options are to obey, run or hide.

~

Cheongdam National High School, Seoul
12:00PM

Author's POV.

it's burning hot out in the track, the grass was turning yellow from the lack of rain. summer season was approaching quickly and that also meant summer sports were to make its comeback. roseanne pants, the feeling of her cheerios outfit sticking to her figure. she hated sweating and hated it even more when it was hot outside and she was without her airconditioner - keeping her cool. she hated having her cheerios outfit stick to her body but she couldn't do anything about it.

jennie kim may be her best friend but she was also the captain of the cheer team, jennie took that business really seriously and despite roseanne being the head cheerleader and best friend of jennie kim, she knew it was better not to disobey jennie's rules.

they ran ten laps around the track, practiced their cheer routine for the upcoming games and basically worked out the entire four hours of practice. roseanne looks around, her fellow clique mates dabbing off sweat from their foreheads and checking in their hand mirrors if their makeup still looked fine.

roseanne rolls her eyes and glares at one of the cheerios who tried to get a water bottle from the cooler. "what do you think you're doing freshman?" her sickeningly sweet aussie accent ringing through her harsh words. "i-i..i was going to get water," the skinny girl spoke, her voice trembling as roseanne's eyes scanned her body. "that's your second water bottle, you're only allowed to have one," roseanne snatches the water bottle from the unknown girl's hand, roseanne doesn't bother learning anyone's name and only calls them by their grade rank. "b-but roseanne, jisoo got to have another-"

"is your name jisoo?" the scared freshman shakes her head, her hands turning into mush as she prays her life doesn't get taken away from her, she was too young. "n-no.."

"then you don't take another bottle freshman."

"right, i'm sorry roseanne."

the girl bows her head and walks back over to her friends who were looking everywhere but the commotion in front of them, they didn't want to fall victim to roseanne's heated gaze. "typical rosie strikes again. you need to be careful, one day those girls are going to shit their pants because of you," roseanne rolls her eyes as jisoo takes a seat beside her, a third water bottle in her hands. "shut up jisoo. i don't need you blabbing in my ear," jisoo shrugs and goes back on her phone.

"jen, is practice over? it's nearly lunch," roseanne hears irene speak from behind her. jennie stops what she's doing and puts away her Chanel blood red lipstick and stuffs it back into her Louis Vuitton duffle bag. "yeah. you guys can all go now." jennie shouts to the other girls and they quickly take their leave. they knew that it was a rule to leave when roseanne or jennie asks for you to leave.

roseanne watches the other girls leave the grass field, her eyes fixed on all their faces. "i really don't see why you don't just kick them off, they're so fucking bad it irritates me." jennie laughs as she cleans up her sweat stained face. "i can't have just a five member cheer team rosie," sooyoung links arms with roseanne as they start to walk away from the track. "she's right rosie. principal kwon would beat jennie's ass," roseanne grips onto her YSL bag and rolls her eyes, "whatever. we're better than those other twenty or so girls."

the way back to the school was a maze and the only short cut was to cut through the lacrosse field. normally when the girls pass by the lacrosse field, no one's playing or it's only the boy's team who's playing but today, the girl's team seemed to make an appearance.

"woah, miss kwon wasn't joking when she said there would be a lacrosse team this year," irene speaks while leading the group back to the school. roseanne isn't into sports and despite being the head cheerleader, she never invested her time into sports. she was a cheerleader, someone who cheers, not a player.

"what's so interesting about them anyway?" roseanne asks as the girls stop their movements. "the girl's team hasn't lost any games and they've been the reigning national championships ever since the team got established in freshman year."

"how come i've never heard of them before?"

"because they always practice in the blue gymnasium, they never practice outside."

"but isn't lacrosse an outside sport?"

"yes but their practices are inside because they don't want their players getting burnt by the sun,"

"i heard that this year they have a new captain."

roseanne watches the girl's lacrosse team, all the girls roseanne recognized even if some of them were freshmen. she always checked the students who were new to this school via her daddy's computer.

scanning all the players on the field, roseanne spots someone different. this girl was someone she's never seen before, this girl was...pretty?

roseanne, never once in her life, found anyone else outside her clique pretty. sure there were pretty girls outside her clique, but roseanne never felt the need to say they were pretty because by her standards, they weren't. "who's that?" roseanne tugs on irene's arm, nearly knocking the girl onto the grass. "which one rosie?"

"number seventeen."

irene quirks her eyebrows and looks at roseanne weirdly, "why do you want to know?" roseanne tightens her grip on irene's arm. "answer the fucking question irene," irene laughs and nods her head, "y/n choi. she just transferred. she's actually the new captain i was talking about."

roseanne keeps her eyes on number seventeen and watches the girl command a group of maybe twenty on the field. she watches with hawk like eyes as this girl named 'y/n' yells and commands everyone to do 'three more laps.'

"she kinda reminds me of jennie in captain mode," jisoo teases jennie and the girl just rolls her eyes. "i guess. i bet i'm better though," jennie laughs while pulling sooyoung and jisoo with her. "c'mon, daddy booked us a reservation at a restaurant for lunch, i don't want to miss it because we're watching the lacrosse team."

irene joins roseanne and expects the girl to walk with her but she's stuck in her spot. "rosie, let's go. c'mon," but the said girl still doesn't move, it's like she's been sucked into a new dimension and she can't help but feel her knees go weak when number seventeen smiles at one of her teammates.

"rosie. let's go," irene tugs her arm and roseanne snaps out of her daze. "huh? oh- yeah..uhm. yeah let's go."

roseanne gets dragged away, her eyes switching from number seventeen to whatever story jennie was talking about. she can't help but be intrigued by this new girl. that's something that never happens.

"if you want, i can give you the run down of this new crush of yours," irene teases as roseanne's cheeks turn red. "shut the fuck up joohyun, this is nothing."

god, roseanne really hopes it's nothing.

~

Author's POV.

roseanne must be out of her mind. jisoo looks at her weirdly, she wasn't eating. roseanne park not eating was the weirdest and oddest thing to see because roseanne loved food as much as she loved her cars. "you okay rosie?" roseanne lifts her head and shakes it, "yeah. i'm fine." irene rolls her eyes, completely aware of the bullshit that coated roseanne's words. "you're so fucking bad at hiding this," roseanne furrows her brows and shakes her head, her fork playing around with the food. "bad at what joohyun? i'm not going to play your games today so if you don't have anything good to say about me, shut the fuck up."

jennie sits silently, observing the two girls who were about to tear each other's throats apart. all she wanted was a nice lunch with no cat fights but here she was, finding herself in the middle of it all. jennie takes one last look at the glaring roseanne and obviously terrified irene before digging back into her food. she wasn't up for that shit today.

"joohyun-ah" jennie calls out, getting irene's attention. "yes cutie?" jennie rolls her eyes at the girl's flirtatious behaviour. "i think roseanne is curious about the new girl, why don't you help her out?" jennie teases and roseanne visibly tenses. her fork being victim to her tight grip. "oh c'mon now jen, don't be like that to poor rosie," jisoo jokes and scoots closer to where the eating sooyoung sat. yes she made a joke but that didn't mean she wasn't scared of what roseanne could do to her. "y/n comes from a wealthy family, obviously. she's almost as rich as rosie's family," roseanne lifts her eyebrows at that, no one has ever come close to her family's wealth, it was near impossible. "really?" jennie asks, completely interested with this new girl who seemed to play with her best friend's head. "yeah, her father is a business tycoon and her mother owns two successful law firms here in seoul. she actually was studying in Australia but they moved back here," irene looked to roseanne and smirked when the girl's attention was directed towards her. "don't look at me like that," roseanne quickly snapped and shoved irene's right shoulder.

"who are her parents?" sooyoung finally asks after finishing her dish. "stop eating like that sooyoung, you're embarrassing me," sooyoung quickly takes out her mirror and wipes her face from all the food she just ate, she thanked roseanne lightly for reminding her that she was still a part if the 'plastics.'

"mother's named jessica choi and father's named roman choi."

"they sound expensive," jisoo joked as she fished a fry off of irene's plate. "yeah, they're pretty fucking rich. y/n apparently has two siblings, jungkook choi and eunwoo choi. they're both surgeons at the hospital their mother owns," irene proceeds to show a photo of a prestigious and attractive family. roseanne's eyes go straight to the younger girl who was sitting beside two equally attractive men, roseanne assumes they're her brothers since they seemed younger. "jessica was an ex-pageant queen and roman used to model before taking up business," jisoo snatches the phone from irene's hand and nearly drools at the sight of their mother. "well clearly they drank from the fountain of youth because goddamn, their mother is fucking hot," roseanne takes the phone away and gives it back to irene, her eyes lingering on the young girl who sat in the middle. a charming smile plastered on her face. roseanne couldn't deny, she was pretty.

"don't you have a girlfriend chu?" jisoo nods nonchalantly and jennie looks at her weirdly, "then why are you gushing over a fifty year old plus woman who's married?" jisoo swallows her food and drinks her water, "because it's not bad to appreciate women."

laughter sounds around the table and the subject of y/n and her family is forgotten and the conversation is drifted back to jennie's boy and girl adventures over the weekend.

"roseanne, why don't you get the bill babe?" jennie asks as she finishes re-touching her red lipstick, obnoxiously smacking her lips in the reflection of her hand mirror. "i thought you were treating us?" jennie laughs out loud and shakes her head, "rosie, you're the richest. i'm sure $3,678 won't hurt your bank account. daddy's money just keeps flowing, doesn't it?" roseanne 'accidentally' spills jennie's water on her head before standing up from her seat and walking towards the waiter that catered to them.

"miss park, is there anything i can help you with?"

"the check." roseanne holds her hand out and the waiter immediately gives it to her. "cash or card?" roseanne looks up at the boy and gives him an expected look, "doesn't it look like i'll be touching filthy cash to pay you?" the boy nods his head and looks down, "right. my apologies-"

roseanne signs the receipt after paying with her card, leaving the boy before he could even finish his sentence. roseanne didn't see the point in waiting for someone to finish their sentence, if they weren't important, why should she listen to them? "all done rosie?" sooyoung asks as she helps dab the water off of jennie's expensive cashmere cardigan. "oops, what did i tell you about making a mess jen?" roseanne teases and pokes her best friend's cheek, the older girl rolls her eyes and slaps roseanne's hand away. "fuck off rosie," roseanne laughs lightly, her hands going to get her YSL bag from one of the 'coat boys' (as what roseanne would call them), not bothering to say thank you and waiting for one of them to place her coat on her shoulders.

just as the five girls were getting ready to exit the private section of the restaurant, the door is opened by a waiter and two women step inside. one of the women bow their head as a sign of a 'thank you' while the other smiled at the employee.

"this way miss choi and miss manoban," as soon as jisoo heard that last name, she turned around and gasped. "jisoo, what's wrong?" jennie asked, her head tilted while everyone else was fixing themselves. "it's lisa," irene looks up and sees two women going to a table. "lisa? who?"

"my girlfriend!" jisoo nearly shouts, running to the two women and engulfing the other in a tight hug. all four them women look at their friend weirdly as she proceeds to hug this girl. they knew jisoo had a girlfriend but they never saw her due to her being overseas. the four often teased jisoo for not actually having a girlfriend because they never saw her, but they watch, jaw opened, as jisoo kisses this woman. "holy shit, i thought jisoo was kidding. turns out she wasn't," sooyoung calls out. "yeah...and look who she's with.." all four girls look at irene weirdly but when they see her face, they follow her line of sight.

jennie starts laughing loudly while sooyoung and irene try to hold in their laughter. they didn't want to be skinned alive by roseanne. roseanne watches with wide eyes as y/n choi stands beside jisoo with the same smile she saw earlier at the field. "why don't we say hi, girls," jennie links arms with roseanne and walks towards the three girls.

"jisoo, is this your girlfriend?" jisoo turns around and beams excitedly, "babe! these are my friends. jennie kim,"jennie waves with a small smile on her face, "sooyoung park," sooyoung shakes lisa's hand as the other girl reciprocates it, "joohyun bae-" irene excitedly shakes lisa's hand and smiles at her widely, "you can call me irene. nice to meet you lisa manoban," lisa looks at the girl weirdly but gets distracted when jisoo tugs on her hand. "and this is roseanne park," lisa smiles at roseanne but all roseanne does is nod. "nice to meet you all," lisa greets politely. "so lisa manoban, how did you meet jisoo-"

"how does she know my last name?" jisoo leans her head on lisa's shoulder, "her dad is the CEO of the biggest news company, she knows everything," lisa nods her head slowly before wrapping an arm around y/n's shoulder. "guys, this is y/n choi. she's my best friend," y/n smiles politely and shakes the hands of the girls, not suspecting the knowing looks and smirks getting thrown roseanne's way.

"hi nice to meet you," roseanne takes y/n's hand and lightly caresses the skin on it, "nice to meet you too y/n....i'm roseanne." y/n nods and lets go of roseanne's hand quickly, her face looking a little uncomfortable at roseanne's bold introduction. "hi..." y/n steps closer to lisa and awkwardly sits down at their table.

"jisoo, you never told us your girlfriend was friends with y/n!" jennie continues the conversation, wanting to milk this situation as much as possible. "well i didn't know she was friends with y/n until today. lisa went to school with y/n in Australia so i never got to meet y/n."

"so y/n, i hear you're the new captain of the lacrosse team," y/n nods politely and answers roseanne's question. "yeah, i am. it's a fun new experience," roseanne takes a seat beside the girl and leans her head on her palm. y/n clears her throat and looks at lisa for help. "uhm..well, y/n and i are going to eat some lunch before i drop her off at your school...so.." lisa excuses, looking at roseanne, hinting at her to get up from her spot because it was lisa's spot first. "you want your seat back?" roseanne asks and lisa nods, "yeah. it'd be nice.." roseanne clicks her tongue and takes a sip from y/n's water. "bummer, your friend here is cutting our moment short. seems like we'll have to continue this next time," y/n shakes her head and wipes roseanne's lipstick stain on her glass.

"there won't be a next time roseanne, but thank you for that offer."

roseanne looks at the girl in shock and shakes her head, "i don't think you understand-"

"no..i do understand and i want noting to do with it." roseanne looks at the girl like she just murdered her family, "and why is that?" roseanne challenged, she wasn't used to being blatantly rejected like this. people wanted her, people didn't reject her. they'd be making a huge mistake, but y/n didn't seem to care.

"easy. i don't want to associate myself with someone who treats people badly. plus, i don't think you and i will ever be compatible."

roseanne stands up from where she's sitting and leans on the table, her chest incredibly close to y/n's face but the girl doesn't look anywhere but roseanne's eyes. roseanne was impressed to say the least. "you're wrong...completely wrong pretty girl...so so wrong. you'll see," she whispers in y/n's ear before standing back up and grabbing lisa's water.

roseanne dumps the contents on lisa's head and smiles in triumph when she managed to get a reaction from the girl. "roseanne! what the fuck?!" jisoo angrily yells from beside lisa and tends to her girlfriend's needs. "oops. i'm so sorry lisa, maybe next time you'll know not to cut my moment short," roseanne sends a flying kiss to y/n before turning around and strutting towards the exit, glaring at the employees for not opening the door on time.

"rosie, wasn't that a bit mu-"

"do you want to stay in the plastics sooyoung?" roseanne cuts her off while glaring at the girl. sooyoung nods her head and fiddles with her fingers. "then you don't question what i do. do you understand?" roseanne points a finger at sooyoung and the girl nods her head. jennie and irene looking at the girl from behind roseanne, not defending her but taking roseanne's side. "r-right. i'm sorry rosie," roseanne smiles and tilts the girl's head up, "don't worry about it babe."

jennie and irene relax slightly, they really weren't up for breaking up a fight. they already knew jisoo was going to give roseanne a piece of her mind tonight, especially seeing jisoo walk out of the restaurant with an angry expression on her face.

"uh-oh, here comes jisoo.." roseanne mocks, lightly laughing at jisoo's face. "what's got you so angry jisoo?" roseanne teasingly asks, "you can't just do that roseanne. what the fuck is wrong with you?!" jisoo shouts, her hands going to her hair, "that was nothing jisoo. i'm sure lisa won't break up with you over that. it was just a small stunt. she shouldn't have done that to me-"

"she did nothing roseanne! she was just helping out her friend because she was uncomfortable by you!" roseanne knew that jisoo wasn't really angry. jisoo could never get mad at roseanne, not unless she wanted to get kicked out of the group. "are you done jisoo?" roseanne asks, her arms crossed over her chest, car keys in hand, eyes glaring down the girl. "i-...yea, i am done."

"good. because you're walking back to school." roseanne turns back around and gets into the car, jennie, irene and sooyoung following closely behind her.

"rosie! c'mon, you can't be serious!" jisoo shouts as her friend backs out of the parking lot. "hopefully you aren't late to class," a wink followed by a kiss is all jisoo is left with as her clique leaves her in the parking lot.

~

Author's POV.

roseanne watches with fury eyes as jisoo kim steps out of the car with y/n choi. the lipstick in her hands falling slack. "woah, sooya got a ride?" they just finished their third block class and roseanne didn't care to notice that jisoo wasn't back at that time. "well obviously, she was left at the restaurant," roseanne shoves her lipstick into sooyoung's chest and walks towards jisoo, heels clacking on the cement. "uh-oh. shit's about to get down," jennie watches in amusement, a smirk plastered on her lips as roseanne makes it to y/n's car and steps in front of jisoo.

"shouldn't we do something?" sooyoung asks, she didn't want trouble but she felt a need in her body to see what roseanne was going to do. "i think jisoo will be fine, plus y/n's there, i don't think roseanne will- oh shit. never mind."

mid-sentence, irene gets shocked when roseanne shoves jisoo onto y/n's car. the black haired girl hitting her head on the window.

"what the fuck do you think you're doing?" roseanne asks, her finger pointing straight at jisoo. "what the hell rosie?" jisoo wipes her head from the sweat that was adorning it and looks at roseanne with a confused face. "woah, are you alright jisoo?" y/n appears beside jisoo and holds her head gently, "yeah. i'm fine, don't worry about me y/n/n," jisoo smiles lightly and y/n looks at her before turning to roseanne.

"i don't think there was any reason for you to do that roseanne," y/n looks roseanne right in the eye and speaks calmly, "stay out of this y/n," jisoo pushes y/n back from roseanne, she really didn't want anything big to happen.

"what did i do this time rosie?"

"you got a ride from y/n?!" roseanne whisper yelled, her brown eyes that were so sickeningly sweet rolling to the back of her head and her arms crossed on her chest. "yes because you left me in the parking lot!" jisoo argues back, tired of roseanne's unnecessary bullshit. "you could've just got a ride back!"

"is that not what i did?!"

"from a taxi! your driver! someone else other than y/n!" jisoo scoffs and fixes her hair that was ruined by roseanne, "well i'm sorry if y/n was nice enough to give me a ride while you all left me there! and why are you so affected? i thought you didn't like y/n?" jisoo fires back and roseanne shuts her mouth, her eyes going to y/n's figure which was standing behind jisoo, "i don't like her okay?! i've just got my eye on her and that means no one goes near her except me. do you understand or does that not make sense in that tiny little head of yours?" jisoo laughs and nods her head.

"sure, you've got your eye on her roseanne cause that totally doesn't mean you like her."

"shut the fuck up jisoo unless you want me to go and tell mr. park that you're incapable of running the school-" jisoo's eyes widen and she shakes her head, "rosie. you know i won't say anything."

"that's what i thought." roseanne smirks and motions for jisoo to leave, she does but turns around to thank y/n once more before joining with jennie, irene and sooyoung.

"you know...i don't think you should be treating your 'friend' like that." y/n speaks, startling roseanne. "oh yeah? and who are you to tell me what to do?"

"the person that gave your friend a ride because you left her in the parking lot?"

"i know you're new here y/n and you don't know the basics of the school yet...but this is my place. my family owns this school and my family runs Korea. i don't learn names because they're unnecessary and a waste of my time, but i learned and memorized yours..." roseanne took a step closer to y/n and caressed the skin of her neck.

"you should be thankful. i don't do this with anybody and i especially don't say this to anybody..but i think you're pretty...and hot. if you don't want to be eaten alive at this school, you need to follow my rules..." y/n didn't flinch one bit as roseanne moved closer to her. "you need to do what i say..." a nip to the neck and roseanne's eyes trailed up to y/n's lips. she was hungry for them, the plump, pink fleshes of skin. "...so you can survive this place and come out on the top."

y/n smiles politely and pries roseanne's fingers off her collar, one by one. "really? and what exactly are those rules?" y/n plays along, not truly buying the bullshit she was hearing. she was just going to this school for education, that was all. she didn't want to fool around with anyone and especially not with this pink haired girl who thought she owned everybody.

"a date."

"a date?" y/n repeats.

"yes, a date. take me out on a date, pick me up at my place, six o'clock sharp."

y/n laughs and tilts her head back. she knew she was desirable, she wasn't new to girls but this was just ridiculous. they literally just met. "you're crazy." y/n speaks after finally finishing laughing. "what's so funny?" roseanne frowns, a tinge of embarrassment filling her body.

"we just met and i witnessed you pour water on my best friend and leave your friend in the parking lot and now you're asking me to take you out on a date. you're ridiculous." roseanne steps back and furrows her eyebrows. was this y/n's way of rejecting her?

"okay..and?"

"and? and i'm saying no. i'm not going to take you out on a date roseanne and i'm not going to pick you up at six o'clock. i'm not looking to date anyone and if i were, it sure as hell would never be you. i don't like girls who treat their 'friend' like they're some sort of peasant. your face is truly a waste."

"you're rejecting me?" roseanne asks in disbelief. never in her seventeen years of life has she been rejected and never in her seventeen years of life has she been rejected by someone prettier than her friend group combined. "did it not register properly? did you not hear it clearly? i'm sorry roseanne, but i don't date girls like you. it'll only be trouble and i'm not up for that. it also doesn't help that you're a bitch."

y/n gives her one last polite smile and side steps the girl, nearly frightening her when the sound of y/n's car lock sounds. roseanne watches y/n walk away, eyes nearly bulging out of her sockets and hands curled so tightly in a fist, she's sure her nails have dug through her skin.

the one girl she actually finds interesting just rejected her. roseanne park. she doesn't not get rejected and definitely does not get embarrassed.

"no one rejects roseanne park, no one." roseanne pulls out her phone and scrolls down through her contacts. she will get her way even if she has to play dirty.

"hey darling," the familiar voice of the only man in her life rings through her ears.

"hi daddy, i need you to do me a favour. pretty please."

~

Cheongdamn, Seoul
7:33PM

Author's POV.

it's been two minutes and y/n was still stuck trying to get her lacrosse bag out of the trunk of her car. she cursed ryujin for stuffing her lacrosse stick in her bag just because she was in a rush to get to lia (who y/n learned was one of the cheerleaders on jennie's team). "fucking damnit..." y/n cursed under her breath as she tugged one last time but it was still no use. "need help dongsaeng?" y/n turned around and sighed in relief after seeing her older brother - eunwoo, standing with a smile on his face. "oppa..yes please," eunwoo smiled and walked to where his little sister was, "tough day?" y/n nodded her head and furrowed her eyes at the texts on the lacrosse group chat.

"y-yeah..i rejected a girl from school who happened to be the daughter of the owner of the schoo and now it's apparently the talk of the school," y/n frowned after opening up a tweet from the school's news twitter account. "really? y/n's first day at school and she's already breaking hearts?" eunwoo teased while trying to pull the large bag from his sister's trunk.

"i'm not up for dating, i just want to finish school and move on with my life," y/n put her phone away and decided to deal with the turmoil that she apparently caused, later.

"mum made kookie's favourite which also happens to be your favourite by the way," eunwoo finally manages to pull the bag out of y/n's car. "what the hell is in that bag of yours anyway?" y/n groans as she pulls the bag onto her shoulder. "ryujin put her stick and equipment in my bag because she was rushing to get with lia," eunwoo laughs, "she's still pining over lia?"

"not pining anymore, they're together now."

"who would've thought ryujin would follow lia to Korea."

"love apparently makes you do stupid things."

"speaking of love.." eunwoo stopped his sister before she reached the door, "speaking of what oppa?"

"you remember jessica?"

"jessica?"

"jessica bae?"

"oh! jessica from your high school years?"

eunwoo scratches the back of his head and nods lightly, a slight blush adorning his cheeks. "yeah, that jessica."

"it's crazy how i still remember her considering i was like...five when i first met her."

"well..she..she got transferred to my unit at the hospital and i finally got her to say yes."

y/n stops walking and punches her brother in the arm. she knew how much eunwoo loved that jessica girl. she was barely six but she could remember how much eunwoo talked about her to y/n who had no idea what was going on and would only smile because her brother looked so happy. she knew all the lengths eunwoo went to get close to the girl only to get rejected over and over again. she knew eunwoo and she knew that no matter how many years have passed, he was still very much in love with her. "it's still her after all these years?" eunwoo nods, his cool demeanor wearing off and getting replaced with uncertainty. "is that bad?" y/n smiles and shakes her head, "of course not. it's about time she finally got her head on straight. i thought i would get married first before she finally noticed you."

eunwoo rolls his eyes and walks through the door of their estate. "i'll tell mum you're here?"

"yeah, i'll just go shower then i'll be down."

"okay, want me to take that bag of yours to the cleaners?"

"yes please oppa," eunwoo smiles and kisses his little sister's head. "of course little one."

y/n enters her room with a sigh. it was her first day and she was already the headline of the cheesy news outlet they had at school. she didn't think rejecting roseanne would be that big of a deal. roseanne was just a girl who y/n didn't see herself dating, why did that need a headline?

sitting on the edge of her bed, she takes out her phone and shakes her head as more twitter and instagram notifications pop up on her screen. "you've gotta be fucking kidding me.." she mutters as she sees roseanne replying to the tweets sent her way. "fuck."

@cheongdamnews: the roseanne park rejected? rumour has it that y/n choi - cheongdam's newest lacrosse captain - rejected roseanne in the parking lot.

@cheongdamnews: @roseannepark is this true? did @ynchoiii really reject the school's princess?

@roseannepark: the only reason they're gettign attention right now is because of me. i don't see the point they're trying to make, they want to humiliate me? well sweetheart, why is my follower count going up?

@rubyjane: not @ rosie and the school news twitter account getting into a fight...

@roseannepark: it's a shame when others leech off of you, isn't it? first they want my money, next they want to be me, and now what? invading my privacy for your little news outlet? don't forget who owns the school.

@joohyun: i think @cheongdamnews forgot who owns the school. lol.

@parkksooyoung: okay but why is no one talking about the fact that @cheongdamnews uses their laptop to tweet these things? who even uses web twitter?

@cheongdamnews: seems like the 'plastics' have roseanne's back despite the shit treatment they receive. here we have it ladies and gentlemen, the desperate girls who want to remain on top @roseannepark @rubyjane @jisookim @joohyun @parkksooyoung.

@cheongdamnews: did anyone else catch @roseannepark shoving @jisookim onto @ynchoiii's car? is this who the school looks up to?

@jisookim: oh fuck off anon.

@ynchoiii: here are some highlights from practice! @manoban @ryuryu:)

@theplastics: yes, thank you for asking. i'm on the cover of vogue korea. - sooya | 20/10/2020

@theplastics: @minaaa stop trying to look like me. you look like walmart. - rosie posie | 30/10/2020

@theplastics: @cheongdamnews jealousy is a bad emotion to have, it only makes you want what you can never have. they love to hate us but hide behind their little screens. poor little things. - rosie posie | 06//11/2020

@theplastics: kinda sad that you've always been like that, seeing us making waves and you don't like that. driving through your puddles, going splish splash ;) - the plastics | 06/11/2020

y/n panicked, she didn't know what to say or what to do and ended up tweeting about the practice highlights from last night. y/n shut off her phone and turned off the notifications that were quickly filling her lock screen. she needed to take a shower.

after changing her mind for the fifth time, y/n filled the bathtub with warm water, lighting up scented candles to fill the air with a rose scent. she needed to relax her body and her mind. things were moving too fast and all she wanted was a decent week at her new school but after seeing the chaos her 'rejection' did, she knew that her week was going to be far from relaxing.

~

up in the hills, tucked in the corner laid an estate that currently had a pink haired girl screaming at the top of her lungs. the help didn't know if they wanted to approach the girl or just wait until her parents were to console her but even mason and claire didn't want to deal with their youngest right now.

"roseanne, darling, it would help if you weren't to scream," mason spoke as his daughter started to thrash around. "please don't break that sweetheart," mason peeked over his newspaper and shook his head when roseanne didn't listen, smashing the $10,000 miniature sculpture of herself that her father requested to be made back in France. "well...there goes my ten thousand dollar miniature roseanne..." mason spoke as his heart squeezed at the pieces scattered on the ground.

"mason, will you please do something?" claire asked, hesitant to speak as roseanne kept glaring at anything and anyone. mason sighed and folded his newspaper.

"roseanne park, stop yelling and sit down. tell mummy and daddy what the matter is."

roseanne stomps her foot one last time before crossing her arms. "someonerejectedme."

"sweetheart, you need to speak up louder than that."

"someone rejected me." mason looked at his little girl in disbelief. "someone rejected you?" mason asked again, "yes! that's exactly what i said! now the school's news outlet or whatever the fuck they call themselves-"

"language."

"-is telling everyone that i got rejected."

"who rejected you darling?"

"y/n choi."

"y/n? the same y/n we spoke about on the phone?"

"yes daddy. you don't need to repeat it."

"she's the newest transfer, isn't she?" roseanne nodded, her fingers picking at her newly manicured baby pink nails. "and this is the reason why you're screaming and breaking things?" roseanne nodded her head at he father's question like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "i don't know if you know this sweetheart, but you don't need to yell and break things when something doesn't go your way."

"that's the thing! things always go my way!"

"darling.."

"no daddy! you don't understand! this girl is beautiful and i want her to see me the way i see her-"

"baby, you aren't going to get everything you want in life."

"that's not what you told me daddy," roseanne glared at her father while mason looked to his wife for help. claire just shrugged her shoulders and threw him a 'you're the one who did tell her that, leave me out of this' look. mason sighed as he knew he was alone on this one. "sweetheart...not everyone is going to like you-"

"obviously daddy, but they still want to be me. i mean who doesn't want to be me?" roseanne raised her eyebrows and looked at her parents expectantly. "yes, sweetheart, i get that. but you need to understand that people won't just fall to their knees for you. there's some people out there who have dignity. if you really like this girl-"

"i have my eye on her, i don't really like yet."

"then why are you making this such a big deal?"

"because i got rejected and i don't ever get rejected?"

"roseanne. listen to me. if you have your eye on this girl, you need to show her that you're more than what you show. you need to let her know the real you and not the mean and bitchy roseanne that you show everyone."

"i'm not mean and bitchy."

"i own the school sweetheart. i know everything that you do."

"daddy."

"maybe if you were to stop acting so mean all the time, she'll actually give you the time of day. we all know your face isn't the problem sweetheart," mason gave his daughter a smile before stroking her cheek to further calm her down. roseanne's heart swelled with pride at the reassurance that it wasn't her face that was the problem.

"fine. just promise me that you'll do what i asked you to do?"

"i promise sweetheart. when has daddy broken promises?"

"never." roseanne smiled and mason smiled back, "exactly sweetheart. exactly."

~

the next day, y/n was receiving all types of looks from the students in the hallway. y/n just wanted to stay low key at this school that she was in but because of the commotion that happened yesterday, y/n quickly found that she was not going to live a peaceful student life this year, especially if roseanne doesn't stop pursuing her. walking to her locker, she spots a certain pink haired girl and y/n finds it difficult to suppress a groan.

"good morning." roseanne greets cheerily but y/n was not having it. the large bag that was perched on her shoulder made her morning even worse. her lacrosse bag was heavy and all she wanted to put it inside her locker but roseanne was making that decision difficult. "please move," y/n greeted her back, "that's not a nice way to greet someone," roseanne twirls a strand of pink hair between her middle and pointer, smiling widely at y/n.

"please, i just want to-"

"who the fuck gave you the right to stand beside me?!" roseanne growls and her smile fades away as she turns away from y/n and greets a junior. "roseanne, that's unnecessary, their locker is beside mine-" roseanne lifts a finger to shut y/n up and she continues yelling at the junior who had no idea what was going on but was completely terrified.

"s-sorry roseanne, my l-locker is this one..." y/n watches as the junior shivers when roseanne walks closer to him. "this is your locker?" she questions and he nods. "well..it's mine now. now get the fuck out of my face and go find another locker to put your belongings in," the boy nods and walks away from the two, clearly terrified and on the verge of crying. "now that that's over-" y/n glares at the pink haired girl and shakes her head. "you're wondering why i rejected you? well there's your answer," y/n says, mentioning the event that just transpired.

"oh c'mon babe-"

"don't call me that."

"you'll be seeing me more baby, we're locker mates now." roseanne chews her gum obnoxiously louder and presses her lips firmly on y/n's cheek. "see you in class baby."

y/n watches in disbelief as roseanne walks away, swaying her hips side to side. "what the fuck?" y/n asks out loud, her mind having no idea what just happened as roseanne turns a corner and shoves another girl towards the wall for 'blocking her way.' y/n is sure that she will involve herself with a girl like roseanne. that was just trouble and y/n hated trouble. now, y/n was just struggling to come to terms with the fact that roseanne transferred to her classes.

"miss choi, since you're a little late, there's only one seat left." y/n nods politely, cursing the principal in her head for pulling her aside and talking to her for longer than necessary about roseanne's locker change. it seemed like the entire school really hated her and she just transferred. "miss park requested you two be lab partners as well as seat mates, you should thank miss park for saving you a seat," y/n doesn't say anything and forces a smile on her face as she walks to her new spot that happened to be with roseanne.

it felt like the whole school ran on roseanne's authority and was controlled by roseanne, literally even the teachers approved of whatever roseanne wanted. "hey baby," roseanne greets as y/n sits beside her, completely ignoring her presence. "what the fuck are you looking at shortie?" roseanne growls as she notices a boy staring at her. "keep your eyes up front and not on my breasts you pimple covered shit," roseanne says aloud, letting the entire class hear her insult this (probably) freshman. he averts his eyes, ears turning red. y/n would usually defend anyone roseanne insults, but this boy kinda deserved it. you don't look at people's breasts, especially roseanne's unless you wanted to die right then and there. "i know the only action you're receiving is your hand and it'll stay that way, especially once they find out that you're a peeping tom," roseanne doesn't stop and lightly kicks the boys' chair, causing his glasses to fall off his face.

y/n shakes her head and reaches over to help the boy find his glasses, "baby, what do you think you're doing?" having the entire class fix their eyes on them, y/n quickly glares at roseanne, "i told you not to call me that because you don't have the right and we're not dating. also, i think you've insulted this boy more than enough already, give it a break," the entire room stays silent, waiting for roseanne to insult y/n as well but all roseanne does is scoff and pat y/n's seat. "you don't want me to insult him any further? then sit back down," y/n complies only because she feels extremely bad for the boy who was on the verge of tears from roseanne's insulting words.

the teacher sits and watches it all happen, too scared to interrupt roseanne and put her occupation on the line. she knew that roseanne would have her out by the next hour if she were to do something that irritated roseanne in any way, hence the lenience on roseanne choosing her seat and lab partner for the entire school year.

"alright everyone, please settle down. the lesson is about to start," y/n rolls her eyes at the sound of the teacher's voice. completely useless. what's the point of having a teacher in the classroom if they're just not going to do anything about a student getting insulted? y/n really wonders if she can transfer out of this class or maybe this whole school but y/n figures that roseanne would probably follow her wherever. she recalls hearing students saying that 'roseanne's family runs Korea.'

~

luckily for y/n, english and business with roseanne wasn't that bad. the girl mainly kept her mouth shut after the many glares that y/n gave her but that didn't stop roseanne from sneering at everyone and everything that annoyed her in the slightest (which y/n figured out was everything). seriously, y/n was amused to see the students around them get terrified to just pass by roseanne – she was that irritated because she couldn't talk to y/n. it was like the devil pissed in her drink. roseanne was worse than usual.

"wait! y/n! can you please stop walking- fucking watch it!- so goddamn fast?!" roseanne tried her hardest to keep up with y/n but it was no use because the athlete just wanted to get to the lacrosse field and start practice. y/n could hear roseanne's shoes squeaking on the hallway floors, the students all making way for roseanne after seeing her chase behind y/n. they've never seen their queen bitch look so desperate before. y/n was slightly concerned over roseanne's 'liking' towards her when it's only been a total of two days (maybe three) when they met. could y/n even call it 'liking?' she was sure roseanne liked her in some way or else she wouldn't be calling her baby, transferring to all her classes, asking her out and chasing her down the hallway. but yet again, within the few days y/n has known of roseanne and her presence, she figured that the girl is completely unpredictable and mean.

opening her locker, y/n curses under her breath as her lacrosse bag is being difficult and refusing to leave her locker. "goddamn it ryujin, why do you do this shit to me?" y/n opens up her bag and removes ryujin's stick that she stuffed into her bag a day ago. out of the corner of her eye, she sees roseanne making her way towards her. her face not really happy looking.

"y/n."

"i gotta get to practice roseanne," roseanne shakes her head and snatches ryujin's stick away from y/n's hand and throws it on the ground. "what the hell roseanne?" y/n goes to reach for it but roseanne blocks her way. the entire student body pauses what they're doing and watches as roseanne (their queen bitch) and the new transfer student who was incredibly hot, argue. "i asked you to wait for me outside of class but you weren't there," roseanne crosses her arms and glares at y/n so hard that the girl would probably burn. "roseanne, i have better things to do than wait for you. i have lacrosse and i can't afford to be late," roseanne shakes her head, her tongue coming out to lick her lips, "when i ask you to do something, i expect you to do it." y/n laughs, mocking the girl in front of her. "what? have you not learned anything the past few days we've unfortunately known each other? i'm not like one of your puppets roseanne. i don't need to follow what you say or do as you please. i'm not like that. no one gets to boss me around and especially not you. now if you excuse me, i have practice to go to."

roseanne grips y/n's shirt as she tries to walk past her, y/n looks down and connects eyes with roseanne's. "what rose-" roseanne cuts her off when she feels the same pair of lips plant a kiss on her cheek. roseanne smiles lightly after pulling away, "good luck," she whispers just for y/n to hear before pushing her away lightly and winking. "i'll be watching you from the other side of the field," roseanne speaks as she grabs her own cheer bag which y/n isn't sure should be used as a cheer bag since it was clearly a YSL bag.

all the students watch in jealousy, amusement and humour as y/n walks away from roseanne without a scratch on her except for a bright red lipstick mark on her cheek. how the students wished to be treated like that by roseanne. but no, instead they get this-

"you all better look away in three seconds unless you want to graduate from this school. if i hear any of you talking about what has happened, i'll make sure i'm the one who tells you that your future will never come."

out of instinct and fear, the students look away.

~

making it to the lacrosse field where the other half is littered with cheerleaders, y/n shoves ryujin's equipment and stick into the said girl's hand. "woah-" y/n shuts ryujin up by smacking her lightly, "because of you i couldn't run away fast enough from roseanne," ryujin laughs and brings out her phone, "i heard what happened...actually, saw what happened," y/n squints her eyes and looks at the video that was posted on the school new's twitter account. '@cheongdamnews: thank you to our trusty freshmen for capturing this wonderful video of @roseannepark acting all soft for @ynchoiii. are we seeing a new potential couple?'

y/n groaned, great, now some freshmen were going to get beat up or possibly dropped from this school once roseanne finds out and by the looks of roseanne's scowling face that y/n can see from the other half of the field, she figures that one of her girls showed her the tweet. y/n watches as roseanne stands in front of the freshmen girls and yells at them, her voice ringing through the field, getting their coach's attention. "well, there we have roseanne park yelling again. why don't you girls run laps while we wait for her to stop yelling so you can actually hear me," the girl's lacrosse team coach yells loudly to her players. y/n sighs and ties her shoelace before standing back up again and hoping to catch up with ryujin but gets stopped when she hears her coach's voice calling her over.

"yeah tiff?"

"hey y/n/n, i...uhm..i have something to tell you." y/n watches as tiffany plays with her hands, "what is it coach?"

"i received a call yesterday,"

"okay?"

"well...you know you're a good player and you're an exceptional leader. you deserve to be in the nationals." y/n smiles at their coach and nods her head. tiffany looks behind her and y/n turns around to see roseanne staring back at tiffany, quickly looking away once she notices y/n's stare. "coach?" tiffany looks back at y/n and shakes her head. "i really don't want to do this but the headmaster called me yesterday," y/n tilts her head and tries to recall who the head master is. "headmaster? isn't that mr. park?" tiffany nods her head and sits down on the bench.

"i'm so sorry y/n but i have to revoke your position as captain of this team."

y/n's world came crashing down and it's like ice got poured on her head as she realizes who the headmaster is linked to. of course, mr. park was clearly roseanne park's father. y/n shakes her head in disbelief. "you too tiffany? i thought you didn't fall under that radar and didn't let the park's influence your decisions? i thought you were better than that? what the fuck changed?" tiffany looks down and feels extremely bad, "y/n...i had no other choice, he threatened to fire me from my position," y/n scoffs and picks up her things, "there's other schools rather than this one-"

"but you know how much better this school is. this school has connections like no other, just working here as a janitor even will get you somewhere in life. you can't deny that y/n,"

"so you're sacrificing your student's position, a position she deserves and worked her ass off just to get for your own reasons?"

"this is my occupation y/n. you're not kicked off the team, you're just not captain anymore." y/n still wasn't happy to hear that news, she wasn't happy to be on that field anymore.

"like that makes me feel better. and who's the captain now? huh?"

"it doesn't matter-"

"who. is. the. captain. replacing. me. coach?" y/n cuts her off, bitterness laced in her voice.

"mason assigned lisa manoban as the new captain-" tiffany couldn't finish her sentence as y/n walked away, her direction heading to the change rooms. roseanne watches as tiffany obviously delivered the news that she asked her father to do. this was her chance to speak to y/n.

"good job miss young. now daddy won't fire you from your job," she smiles sweetly and tiffany finds it hard to hate the girl when she's just so charming. "you're evil roseanne," roseanne shakes her head. "no i'm not. this won't be permanent anyway, i just need y/n to agree to go on a date with me is all. once she does, she'll get her position back anyways."

"and if that doesn't happen?"

"what makes you think it won't happen miss young?"

"she hates you roseanne."

"no she doesn't. no one hates me."

and tiffany watches as roseanne heads into the direction that y/n walked off to. the girl didn't even bother informing her own coach that she wouldn't be there for the remainder of their cheer practice because jennie kim - her best friend, is captain of the cheer team.

~

roseanne enters the women's change room and is delighted to see a topless y/n choi. "my..my..take me out for dinner first," roseanne joked, leaning her body against one of the lockers, eyes shamelessly raking over y/n's figure. the lean muscles that were prominent, the light layer of sweat that kissed the skin. roseanne certainly could look at this everyday. "what do you want roseanne?" keeping calm and not blowing up at roseanne was extremely hard but no matter how angry y/n could get, she didn't like yelling at people.

roseanne tore her eyes from y/n's stomach and walked over to the girl, observing the casual clothes that she picked out and was changing into. "why aren't you at practice?" y/n scoffed and shook her head, "well..since i'm not captain anymore, i don't see the point in going to practice right now. i already know everything they're about to do," roseanne laid a hand on y/n's arm, flinching when y/n shakes it off. "y/n-"

"can you please, just for this once, stop it. you already revoked me from my position as captain. what else do you want?! i'm sick and tired of this shit you're putting me through roseanne, i don't know what you want. you make it seem like you like me but i don't think asking your daddy and revoking my position from a team that i adore is what you do to someone you 'like.'"

y/n ran out of breath and ran a hand through her hair. she was over this shit, she was over this infuriating pink haired girl. "why are you putting quotations?" roseanne completely ignored y/n's rant and focused more on the fact that y/n was thinking her liking towards her was a joke. "you can't really like me, can you? you just sabotaged my own happiness and future. that's not something you do when you like-"

"you want your position back right? there's only one reason why i asked daddy to revoke your position," y/n leaned back, crossing her arms and eyeing roseanne with narrowed eyes.

"you rejected me y/n. no one rejects me-"

"oh my gosh, we're back on that topic-"

"let me finish." roseanne snapped. "you rejected me so obviously i had to do something to get your attention. apparently transferring to your classes and being your locker buddy isn't working, so i had to do what i had to do."

"and that was?"

"to take away the most precious thing to you...well most precious thing to you right now."

"right now?" roseanne laughed, her eyes going to the mirror and fixing her appearance. "yes, right now. because whether you like it or not, i'll be the most precious thing to you..lacrosse be damned." roseanne spoke with so much confidence that y/n truly admired it. y/n had no idea how roseanne didn't already give up. she wasn't going to give in easily and while roseanne was easy on the eyes, y/n didn't fall for faces that easily.

"now that your baby is taken from you, you'll do everything to get it back."

"get to the point roseanne."

"take me out on a date, then take me out on another. date me and you'll get your position back."

it was tempting. extremely tempting because it would be so easy if y/n were to just accept it and take this pretty girl on a date or two but y/n didn't want to let herself suffer like that. roseanne was not a girl she wanted to date, her attitude was something that y/n would never come to terms with. she wanted a nice, sweet girl not someone who was mean and shoved people around like rag dolls.

y/n knows that if she takes roseanne out, the whole school would know and y/n knows that roseanne would never let her go. she'd probably force her to get together for the rest of her life just because y/n was a good partner to have. she knew that if she were to agree, roseanne would never leave her alone. they'd have to actually date, roseanne would take her to meet her parents and then her crazy rich parents would make them get married. y/n was not willing to tie her life with roseanne.

so despite the easy offer, y/n laughed out loud. her lacrosse captain position be damned. she'll just guide lisa.

"a hard pass. no."

roseanne stood there, mouth wide open, eyes wide and mind swirling with thoughts. this wasn't supposed to happen. what the fuck just happened? "what?! no! what?! no, that's not what you're supposed to say!"

y/n shakes her head, gathering her clothes and walking past roseanne. "i thought you'd do anything to get your position back?!" roseanne yelled, her chest burning with embarrassment and anger. y/n was so so stubborn and stupid. here roseanne was, doing stupid things and running around the school, looking like an idiot for a girl she liked only to be rejected again and again and again.

"i never said that," y/n looked at the fuming pink haired girl with an amused smile. she admired the effort but roseanne was a hard no.

"y/n!" roseanne stomped her foot on the ground, she didn't know what else to do to get her way, she's never had to try this hard before. usually with one smile, everyone would say 'yes,' but y/n didn't budge. "i'll try harder and maybe even reapply for the position but i'm not involving myself with you roseanne and i'm definitely not going to involve myself with you just to get my position back," roseanne scowls, her tennis shoes walking quickly to where y/n stood. "this is such an easy option y/n, anyone would say yes!"

"yes, but i'm not everyone. getting my position back the easy way doesn't strike me. i'll get my position back the right way, not this way."

"you'll never get it back. daddy is going to continue saying no and if you're going to try and apply for other teams, you'll just have a hard time baby. daddy is the person they contact to approve new recruits and with you not saying yes to his pretty daughter, you're never going to get accepted anywhere." roseanne knows she's playing a very very dirty game, a game she'd usually never play but she was running out of options, she was running out of playing cards with y/n. she was desperate.

y/n sighs, somehow, she couldn't find it in her to hate the girl that was threatening her life. she just wanted roseanne to stop trying so hard and stop being so desperate for a girl she probably, temporarily liked. it just wasn't worth it.

y/n was a patient person, she's dealt with people much worse than roseanne so nothing fazed her. if roseanne park was used to getting everything she wanted without any exceptions, then y/n choi was used to being patient with any and everything, roseanne park was not an exception.

roseanne needed to try harder to get to y/n but y/n wasn't sure roseanne was ever going to get there because her attempts right now were pretty lame.

"if that's the case, i don't mind being a midfielder. if i'm being honest, i kinda missed being a regular player."

y/n shoots roseanne one last smile before hauling the black bag over her shoulder and walking out the change room.

roseanne clenched her fists, her teeth grinding against each other and blood boiling like overboiled water.

roseanne needed to play dirtier if she wanted y/n. the dirtier, the better. y/n just had no idea what was coming her way. if there was another rule that everyone at Cheongdam National High School knew, it was that you don't ever underestimate Roseanne Park, no matter how pretty she looked.

"rosie? we need you back on the field," jennie walked in with sooyoung next to her. if she was being honest, she didn't want to go alone to check up on roseanne because the girl was terrifying and by the look on y/n's face coming out of the change room, jennie knew that roseanne didn't get what she wanted.

"do i look like a joke to you sooyoung?" sooyoung immediately shook her head, "no, of course not rosie. why would you think that?" roseanne clicked her tongue and picked up her pom poms aggressively.

"because apparently y/n choi does."

roseanne pushes past jennie and sooyoung, nearly knocking them to the lockers. "rosie! wait! what are you planning on doing?"

roseanne smiles. it's not the smile that was charming, there was an under layer of evil in it, something jennie has never seen before, not even when it came to roseanne smiling at her rivals. it terrified sooyoung and sent a shiver down jennie's spine.

"we're going to play dirty, doesn't matter how dirty we get. i want y/n choi, it doesn't matter how i get her."

jennie gulped and walked beside roseanne, "you're not one of those yandere girls are you? you aren't going to kill everyone that y/n interacts with?"

"of course not jennie kim! i hate blood and killing, you know that!" roseanne shouted, slightly offended. she knew she was kind of crazy right now, but y/n was truly the only girl that has ever captured her interest and she didn't want the girl to slip through her fingers.

"i'm sorry rosie but you really sound like it right now," sooyoung backs up jennie's claims and chuckles seeing roseanne's face.

"all i want is y/n to be mine and i promise she'll be mine. i'll do everything in my power to get her to say yes."

"you mean your daddy's power," jisoo corrected, "shut the fuck up jisoo. what's his is mine."

"shouldn't you just be nicer so that y/n can like you?" irene asked, the answer so plainly obvious but roseanne doesn't like going the easy way. there was no nice bone in roseanne's body.

"nice? what the fuck is that? you know i don't have that in me irene," roseanne scoffs and tugs the ribbon off her hair. "you can always try," roseanne rolls her eyes. "no. you guys will help me, no questions asked."

the four other girls just looked at each other and shrugged. they had roseanne's back no matter what, besides, roseanne always helped them whenever they needed someone to like them back. roseanne had done so many things for them that if people found out, they'd probably call roseanne a saint.

sure, roseanne doesn't think she has a nice bone in her body but the four other girls know that she does. she just doesn't like admitting it but maybe after all her attempts of trying to get y/n, roseanne will finally accept it and use that as a way to get into y/n's heart.

"after your failed attempts, maybe you'll consider being nice to get to y/n." jennie spoke, her eyes glaring at the juniors who suddenly stopped running just because they thought jennie wasn't looking. "failed? who says they're going to fail?"

"you've conducted three or four plans so far and none of them worked, who says they're going to work?" sooyoung retorts and roseanne throws a water bottle at her. "shut the fuck up sooyoung."

~

@cheongdamnews: kicked off the team? an insider scoop - @ynchoiii revoked from her position of captain for cheongdam national high school women's lacrosse team. clearly that didn't last long, do you guys think @ynchoiii can last in anything? | 6:09PM

@ynchoiii: i normally don't say this but holy fuck, can you shut up @cheongdamnews? and for your information, i last long in a lot of things, but that's none of your business. | 6:45PM

@cheongdamnews: everyone say 'thank you daddy!' @roseannepark was the cause of @ynchoiii's expulsion from captain. are we surprised that @roseannepark struck again? clearly daddy needs to learn how to say no. his own daughter is ruining people's lives. | 7:04PM

@roseannepark: funny how i know @cheongdamnews won't be saying all these things once i get them expelled but because i'm so nice, i'll hold back on that for now just because your tweets give me followers and attention. xoxo. | 7:33PM

~

y/n knew the look on her father's face, she knew those eyes and she knew they were about to have a very long conversation. y/n takes her designated seat across her mother, beside her older brother junkook and their father to the left of her. "how was school little one?" jungkook asks lightly beside her, his smile making her feel a little better with what was about to come. "fine oppa."

"fine? that's all you have to say?" their father spoke, his loud voice frightening everyone at the table. roman choi was always soft with his daughter, never once getting mad at her simply because she's the youngest and the only girl he ever had. when y/n was born, her brothers were already in high school so everyone in the choi household treated y/n with caution and kindness. y/n was the late 'oops' their parents had and while being unplanned, everyone truly adored her when she was born. "appa...i-"

"you got revoked from captain y/n. care to tell me why?" y/n wanted to laugh because she knew her family was never going to believe it. what was she going to say? 'hey, the daughter of the wealthiest man here in seoul called him to revoke me of my position because i rejected her and continue to reject her and the only way to get my position back is to date her possibly...forever?'

yeah, not happening.

"h-how did you find out?"

roman chuckled and took a sip of his water. "mason park called me himself and told me. what did you do y/n? it's only been a week since you transferred." y/n kept a tight grip on her fork and shook her head, "i didn't do anything appa," y/n just wished her own father would believe her instead of some man.

"then why did you get revoked of that position?"

"because i rejected his daughter, okay?!" the entire table fell silent. "mason's daughter apparently likes me and i rejected her even after all her attempts, so she called him and asked him to remove me from my position unless i date her," eunwoo sat up straighter and tilted his head, "well, did you agree to date her?" y/n shook her head and shot her elder brother glares. "no oppa, i don't plan on dating her. she's so....she's just so...infuriating."

"why not, she's beautiful y/n," jungkook chimed in, shoving his phone in her face. "you two would make a wonderful couple y/n/n," jungkook added. "no, i don't like her. she's mean and thinks she can make anyone her slave. she's a mean girl and i don't date mean girls," roman shook his head, the solution was so easy, why didn't his daughter just agree to it rather than ruining their name?

"just go for it y/n/n,"

"excuse me?"

"just date her and you'll get your position back. she doesn't seem too bad. dating her is better than putting our name on the line."

of course, there it was. the reputation that her father loved keeping. her father was an amazing man but every amazing person had their set of flaws and that flaw was keeping their reputation squeaky clean.

"lisa's the new captain. we'll be fine. i'm a midfielder so it's fine."

"you know that lisa is not that good to be a captain."

"lisa will be capable of doing so. i'm not going to date a girl that i don't even like just for a position."

y/n stopped speaking after that, eagerly finishing her dinner so she could get out of the thick tension that her father planted at the table. she needed to leave and be alone for a bit. she'll figure this out.

it wasn't that big of a deal.

~

clearly it was a big deal. after being revoked from her position as captain, they had a home game versing Seoul National. usually y/n wouldn't be this nervous but they were losing. they were losing bad. lisa had no idea how to command a team and come up with a game plan that was actually going to help and not just give players random objectives to complete on their own.

the score was 3 to nothing. it was their first game and they were losing.

"manoban! do something!" their coach yelled from the stands, there was fifteen minutes left to the game and lisa had no idea what she was doing. lisa looked at y/n for help but the girl couldn't do anything, she was heavily advised that she couldn't help lisa or else that'd be her 'taking the position of the captain' which was utter bullshit but if she wanted to continue playing lacrosse, she had to obey the rules her coach told her.

"y/n! i need your help! fuck, please!" lisa yelled desperately and y/n was itching to say something but one glance at tiffany and y/n's mouth was shut. "i'm sorry lis," she mouthed while running to catch her opponent.

a ten minute break commenced so y/n took that time to finish all her water and try to relax. sure, they were losing but they weren't important games, they'd have time to fix whatever is going on.

"hey baby," the irritating voice rung behind y/n and she used all her strength to not blow up on roseanne. she was already frustrated by the game, she didn't need roseanne to add onto it. "you're doing so well," roseanne walked in front of y/n and twirled a piece of pink hair around her finger. "i don't have time for your crap right now roseanne," y/n aggressively shut the water bottle closed and turned away from roseanne, "here. let me help you," roseanne took the rag from y/n's hands and wiped the sweat that was trickling down her forehead. "you know..if you're so frustrated with the game, all you need to do is date me and you'll have your position back. it's as easy as that baby," roseanne looked up at y/n with puppy eyes, an innocent look on her face when y/n can clearly see right through it. "not happening," y/n moved away from the girl and stared at her.

"if you're so desperate to have me, this isn't the way to go."

roseanne rolled her eyes and scoffed, her arms folding in front of her chest. roseanne sighs and brings her hands to curl around y/n's muscular forearm. "i'll see you after the game babe. good luck," then a kiss so soft and wet was placed on y/n's cheek, dangerously close to her lips. "fuck off roseanne," y/n tried wiping the lipstick mark off her cheek but gave up after roseanne winked at her, "it's water proof baby. have fun."

roseanne blew a kiss before walking back to where the fellow cheerios were, slightly glaring at some of the freshmen who blocked her way.

surprisingly, y/n managed to make her team win by one point in the last fifteen minutes of the game. y/n truly believed in miracles after scoring the fourth goal to help her team win. she had no clue how she did it but she tried hard not to think of roseanne's good luck kiss on her cheek.

it definitely wasn't because of that. y/n is sure of it.

"holy fuck! i don't know how you did it! but jesus, thank you!" lisa kissed up y/n's cheek while ryujin and wendy picked the girl up and threw her into the air.

"okay! okay! you can put me down guys!" y/n shouted, she wasn't used to the attention despite being surrounded by people who always thought she was amazing. she felt as though it wasn't necessary.

as soon as her feet touched the ground, she was greeted by a tap on her shoulder. lisa gave her a knowing smile before walking off with ryujin and wendy. y/n anticipated the annoying voice to be yapping in her ear but this girl was so much quieter and gentle. "uhm, y/n, right?" y/n turned around and greeted the fellow cheerleader. "hey, yeah. that's me, you are?" the girl smiles and y/n smiles back. it felt nice to be surrounded by someone who wasn't as blunt as roseanne. "my name's park shinhye," y/n nods her head and tries her best to remember the girl's name so she won't forget it in the future.

"nice to meet you shinhye," being the polite person that y/n was, she stuck out her hand and gently took shinhye's hand into hers, bringing it into a handshake. "i've seen you around school but i saw you were always with roseanne so i didn't know if you were available or not," y/n laughed and shook her head. this rumour between her and roseanne has got to stop, it was hindering her way with pretty girls.

"no, we're nothing. roseanne and i aren't together, we're just..well, she talks to me sometimes."

"you're senior right?" y/n nodded, her eyes drifting towards the other side of the field where lisa was talking to her jisoo. "yeah, yeah. how about you?"

"i'm a junior," the girl was twirling a piece of hair between her fingers but y/n knew it wasn't meant to be flirty, she could tell the girl was extremely nervous. "so you're in jennie's cheer team?"

"yeah! i'm actually not allowed to talk to you because well..everyone in the school kinda knows roseanne's crush on you but you're too cute not to talk to."

jennie snapped her head to her left, her eyes squinting to see if what she was seeing was real. a couple more seconds and she was right, park shinhye, junior, was speaking to y/n choi. was that shinhye's arm coming around y/n? was jennie seeing things properly? oh my gosh, it was her arm coming around y/n's shoulder.

"roseanne," roseanne immediately stopped her conversation with irene and turned to jennie, "what jennie?"

"to your left. junior is talking to your girl," roseanne snapped her head so fast towards the left and was left infuriated with the site she saw. "what's the junior's name?" roseanne gritted through her teeth. irene clicked her tongue, "that's shinhye," roseanne furrowed her eyebrows and turned to irene, "who the fuck is shinhye?"

"park shinhye, she's been on the cheer team since september rosie," roseanne clutched onto her skirt when she saw y/n laughing at what shinhye or whatever her name was, saying. she wanted to be the only one who could make y/n laugh like that but all she did so far was make y/n mock her, scoff, click her tongue, and roll her eyes. now that sounded like stuff roseanne did.

"she's apart of the plastic surgeon family. the park plastics. she studied in hong kong for like a year before transferring here," roseanne clicked her tongue. was it not obvious that y/n was hers to talk to, to touch, to look at? what was so hard about following her rules. "what are you going to do roseanne?"

"watch. give me your phone sooyoung," sooyoung didn't hesitate and immediately gave her phone to roseanne, "the caller id rosie," roseanne waved sooyoung off, she already knew about that. "rosie, what are you doing?"

"is shinhye's mother here tonight?" irene nodded and pointed to a woman with big breasts on the bleachers, talking to one of the coaches. an evil smirk painted roseanne's lips. "perfect."

*phone conversation*

"hello? is this mrs. park? mother of park shinhye?"

"yes, this is she."

"i'm so sorry to bother you ma'am but your daughter hasn't been answering her phone so i have no choice but to call you."

"who's calling?"

"this is jessica cho from seoul natural birthing and maternity clinic. if you could contact your daughter for us and tell her to call us back immediately, we'd love to share the results with her."

"ma'am? mrs. park? are you still there?"

*phone conversation - end.*

"uh-oh, here she comes," roseanne turns her head to the bleachers and looks up at mrs. park storming down the steps, phone clutched in her hand and an angry look to her face. "i'll be back ladies," roseanne smiled and threw sooyoung's phone back to her. her hips swaying back and forth.

"you know, if we're honestly speaking. i'd bang rosie," jisoo spoke honestly as the other three girls nodded their heads, agreeing.

y/n was laughing at another one of shinhye's jokes, not because they were funny but because they were so stupid and shinhye was embarrassing herself.

"no seriously! isn't it funny?"

"it's only funny because-"

"y/n, baby!" roseanne appeared beside y/n and quickly planted her lips to the girl's cheek. "i was looking for you, i wanted to congratulate you for the win." roseanne didn't wait for y/n's response and quickly turned to shinhye. "junior. what did i tell you about speaking to y/n?" roseanne forced a smile that looked so terrifying to shinhye.

"roseanne, i was just congratulating her.."

"does congratulating someone require your hands on their shoulders and hands twirling your hair?" roseanne challenged, loving the way shinhye's eyes shook with fear.

"i-i"

"park shinhye. would you care and explain why the fuck a maternity and natural birth clinic called me to tell you about your results?!" shinhye shook from the force of her mother's booming voice.

y/n looked shocked and cleared her throat at the awkward silence that engulfed everyone. roseanne just had a knowing smile on her face and gripped tighter onto y/n's jersey.

"eomma....i-i...i promise i was going to tell you.." shinhye spoke, her eyes looking everywhere but her mother, y/n and roseanne.

roseanne nearly shat her pants. she didn't think shinhye was ACTUALLY pregnant. what started off as a joke clearly wasn't anymore and roseanne absolutely thrived off of that. who would've thought the junior shin-whateverthefuckhernamewas park was actually pregnant. oh god, this was going to go so well in their little burn book.

"come here right now shinhye, we're going to have a talk."

y/n cleared her throat once the mother duo left, "you had something to do with it didn't you?" roseanne raised her hands in the air before putting them behind her back, her figure rocking back and forth with a small smile. "did i tell you how incredibly hot you look after a game? your skin is glowing and you look so kissable right now," y/n laughed and removed her pony tail. "i'm gonna head home now park."

"don't you want to come to the celebration at lisa's house?" roseanne reached over and grabbed y/n's hand, completely shocked at the softness of y/n's hand. she knew the girl was near perfect but she wasn't expecting her to have the softest hands. now roseanne just had another excuse to hold her hand, as if the other thousand excuses weren't enough.

"i'm grounded, can't."

"you're grounded? why?"

"cause i'm not captain anymore. appa's pretty mad."

"want to hear a funny story?" y/n had no time for stories because she really needed to go, she was starving and needed a shower but roseanne was looking at her with an indescribable expression. "i guess."

"i called to pretend to be a nurse at a maternity clinic just to spite shinhye but i guess it turned out to be true."

y/n already knew roseanne had something to do with it but she certainly didn't think shinhye was actually pregnant. the girl seemed too innocent. she was expecting roseanne to be the pregnant one, seeing as the girl leaked sexiness and sex, not to mention the sex appeal the head cheerleader had. "that's funny. i'm gonna get going."

"wait!" y/n didn't wait, instead, she kept walking.

roseanne groaned, why did her girl have to be so difficult?

y/n felt lips hit her cheek once more as she walked, "good job winning for us baby."

then roseanne's scent faded away. y/n had to admit, roseanne had really fucking soft lips.

~

"no plans for tonight? i heard you got a big win," y/n turned her head to her bedroom door that was ordered to be open at all times while she's grounded, her parents didn't want people sneaking into her room. "no, i'm grounded, i can't go out."

"lisa sent me a text message threatening me to let you go out," jungkook chuckled, sitting beside his baby sister who was reading a manga. "a silent voice? isn't that what i gave you last christmas?" y/n nodded her head, burrowing her face into her other brother's harvard sweatshirt. "yeah, i decided to re-read it again, it's so good." jungkook laughed and looked around his baby sister's room. "do you miss Australia?"

"is that even a question? i mean, don't get me wrong. i love Korea, it's the place where eomma and appa grew up, met then fell in love in but nothing beats living in the sunshine coast."

"at least your best friends followed you here," y/n chuckled. yeah, her best friends were absolute crack heads. ryujin was born in Australia just like y/n and lisa only attended school with y/n and ryujin from middle school all the way up to junior year. ryujin and lisa were supposed to stay but it was a surprise to see lisa and ryujin in her bedroom the minute she made it to her new home. turns out lisa and ryujin took ryujin's private jet to get to Korea faster.

initially when y/n saw ryujin and lisa chilling in her bedroom like nothing happened, y/n thought she was going crazy. but after getting hugged and kissed by her best friends, she knew she wasn't dreaming. lisa excused her moving to Korea as 'i miss my girlfriend and wanted to move back' and ryujin excused her moving to Korea the same time as y/n as 'i need to get lia to say yes.'

lia was ryujin's ultimate crush back in middle school but she left right before high school so ryujin never got to confess.

y/n knew that their reasons weren't the entire truth and that they just were going to miss her too much if they stayed in Australia but y/n just accepted their reasons and was grateful her friends were there with her.

"yeah but nothing beats Australia. it's my home," jungkook chuckled and brought his sister in for a hug (a/n: ya'll, kookie would be such a good big brother though :'( ).

"you can always make this place your home."

"i know, but it'll take a lot of getting used to. i mean, my new school is just such a hassle."

"why, too many pretty girls trying to get with you?" y/n tried erasing the memories of girls trying to talk to her before roseanne caught them and literally shoved them away from her. "...nope. just..it's different but i have ryujin with me and lisa. her parents finally agreed to let her enroll at our school and not some Thai academy."

jungkook laughed out loud, his mind going to lisa and her very korean nature, it almost seemed like she was full korean herself. "that girl is like the white-washed version of a korean. she's korean washed."

"no she's not," y/n tried defending, "sure..sure. but, i want you to get ready or at least look decent, we're going for a drive," y/n looked at her brother oddly, "but i can't go out?"

"you can't go out but you're going out with your brothers."

"oppa's coming too?"

"yeah, he just finished his shift at the hospital, we're gonna pick him up then go get korean barbecue to celebrate your win."

~

@cheongdamnews: shhh..shhh, do you hear that coming? i think it's a baby crying! @shinhyep rumoured to be pregnant- oh wait. she is pregnant. looks like she indulged in the 'whoops' too early. | 10:44PM

@cheongdamnews: tonight's big win for the lacrosse women's team all thanks to @ynchoiii @manoban @ryuryu. keep it up ladies! | 10:48PM

@shinhyep: oh shut the fuck up @cheongdamnews | 11:00PM

@roseannepark: someone fucking tell chan to stop drinking all the goddamn vodka. | 11:04PM

@rubyjane: it's time to get fucked up baby! @roseannepark @jisookim @joohyun @parkksooyoung | 11:05PM

parkksooyoung: someone just flashed their b00bs @ me | 11:06PM

jisookim: who the fuck invited samuel to the party? | 11:07PM

@cheongdamnews: manoban's house party is wilding! everyoen is getting all sohts of f4cked u8p! wppppp!!!!! but wqhere's teh al star playa? @ynchoiii | 11:22PM

@cheongdamnews: s3menone te3ll me if hey go4t lisa sucking j1soo's nqeck? | 11:44PM

~

Author's POV.

roseanne loved parties, it was required if you wanted to be a mean girl. you needed to like going to parties and you needed to throw the best parties. but right now, all roseanne wanted to do was go home and sleep. the party was boring her, it may just be her but she wasn't having fun. her friends were off hooking up with random girls, jisoo was probably fucking lisa in the bathroom and all the people around her smelt like alcohol and sweat.

it also didn't help that there was talk about y/n being at the party but four hours in and y/n was no where to be seen. roseanne grunted, throwing the cup of cherry vodka away, not caring who it spills on.

"hey roseanne," roseanne rolls her eyes at the sound of a boy's voice. "what do you want junior?" the boy with longish blonde hair stares at her with a small smile. "i was wondering if you wanted to dance?"

"dance? you're asking me to dance with you?" roseanne observed him, she never danced with boys or girls for that matter. she hated being touched by people she didn't deem worthy of touching her and this boy was not making it easy for her to be polite, but when the fuck was roseanne ever polite?

"yeah..you're not really dancing with anyone so i figured i'd ask you to dance."

"have you looked at yourself lately?"

"no.."

"well you should. if you want pretty girls like me to dance with an average boy like you, you need to look at yourself more and see what you can work on because right now, i can tell you have a lot of things to work on."

the boy wavered, clearly he was drunk. why was he even invited to the party in the first place. he wasn't popular and he definitely wasn't a senior.

"so is that a no?"

"do i look like i'm telling you 'yes?'"

"n-no.."

"then you have your answer dumbass."

roseanne turns back around and shakes her head. when did juniors start getting so confident? roseanne was still at the school, she and her clique were still at the school and until they don't exist on the face of the earth anymore, they still ran it and all of Korea.

"you're looking bored rosie posie," jennie appears and swings an arm around the girl. "did you finally have your fill?" jennie chuckled and led roseanne to the table that was holding the drinks. "very much so. didn't know irene could use her fingers like that."

"you and irene are hooking up?!"

"shit. i wasn't supposed to say that. damnit drunk jennie."

"jen, look at me." roseanne spoke calmly. she had nothing against her friends hooking up or getting together with each other, she just had a problem with her friends not telling her these things. "yes rosie posie?" jennie was seeing double roseanne's and was smiling like an idiot thinking she had super powers. seriously, who gave this girl a drink?

roseanne rolls her eyes and pulls jennie into lisa's downstairs bathroom. "when did you and irene start hooking up?"

"uhm...like..three weeks ago."

"why?"

"well...we were the last ones to stay after cheer practice three weeks ago and she was telling me about how she met this girl at her father's charity event the other night and how they hooked up, she said the girl wouldn't stop bothering her and asking for a repeat, so i got curious and asked irene to demonstrate what she did with the girl to me. now three weeks later, we're still hooking up."

roseanne suddenly felt dizzy, this was all new information for her. was she the only one who didn't know? "who else knows about this thing between you two."

"oh no, we're not a thing. we're just hooking up but i don't like irene and irene doesn't like me. we're like two best friends letting out sexual frustrations towards each other, kinda like that time i let jisoo kiss me back in sophomore year."

"you let jisoo kiss you?!"

"huh..oh yeah! i did. remember how i wasn't sure if i was straight or not, jisoo just helped me in clearing that up. she kissed me and i was like 'fuck....yeah. i'm gay.' and that was that."

"damnit jennie, why don't you come to me for these things?"

"you want me to come to you, kiss you or hook up with you?"

"ew! what?! no! i meant you can come to me if you want to talk about these things so you don't have to deal with these things on your own."

"oh rosie...you know i definitely would. it's just that it's not a big deal to me so i don't feel the need to tell anyone. i mean you're the only one who knows irene and i are hooking up and the jisoo thing. no one else knows. you don't have to feel bad rosie, you're not a bad best friend. you're my bitch and i literally tell you everything."

"i know jen..i just...i want you to know i'm there for you. not only you but the other three bitches as well. i'm here for you guys. like yeah, i may be mean but you know i...i love you guys."

"you love us and y/n."

"i don't love y/n, i just like her."

"yeah but it's getting there. i know people are probably warning y/n about you, but i want to tell you to be careful as well. i know you have a tough exterior and aren't easily affected by things, but you also have a heart rosie and that heart of yours also knows how to hurt. don't humiliate yourself and break yourself just to have y/n to like you. if she doesn't like you by the end of it all, then she's clearly like everyone else, they don't see the true you and it's a waste."

roseanne didn't say anything, she knew what jennie was saying and she knew it was true but roseanne isn't the best when it comes to talking about emotions so all she does is nod and hug her best friend. "i know jen but y/n will like me. everyone does."

jennie rolls her eyes playfully, there's the roseanne she knows and loves. back in the flesh.

"ew, it's so weird talking all deep about emotions like this when it comes to me. it's always me talking about these with you bitches cause ya'll fall in love every week."

jennie shoves roseanne out of the bathroom before flipping her off. "i'm gonna go get wasted now, don't miss me too much. if you're feeling lonely, just annoy the shit out of y/n."

"shut up jennie! don't give me-" roseanne pauses and lets jennie's words replay in her head.

"...-ideas."

roseanne hurries up the stairs and heads straight into lisa's bedroom. sure, she still may not like lisa a lot because she cut her short on her time with y/n at the restaurant, but now she needed something that only lisa knew.

bursting through the door, she doesn't close her eyes when she sees jisoo naked and jisoo doesn't bat an eye when she sees roseanne. "holy- what the fuck! don't you know how to knock?!" lisa shouts, scurrying to the bathroom to put on some clothes.

"i can sit here right?" roseanne motions to the edge of the bed but jisoo quickly shakes her head and pats the space beside her. "you don't want to sit there, trust me," roseanne smiles and leans into jisoo's hug. jisoo's bare breasts pushing against roseanne's covered back. "what brings you here rosie?" jisoo asks, her fingers threading through roseanne's hair.

"i need lisa to give me something," lisa walks out the bathroom and widens her eyes at how comfortable roseanne and jisoo were. jisoo was literally butt naked under the sheets. "give you what?" lisa leans on her desk and eyes the two on the bed. "i need y/n's phone number," lisa laughs and shakes her head.

"and why would i give you that?"

"because i'm your girlfriend's best friend."

"one of them," jisoo corrects and laughs when roseanne hits her boob.

"and i'm sure jisoo wouldn't like it when her girlfriend can't get along with her best friends who have been there for her even before you two met."

lisa rolls her eyes, this roseanne girl was a manipulative bitch. "you're fucking annoying, you know that?"

"so i've been told. will you give it or will i have to kick you off the lacrosse team?"

"why are you torturing my best friend like this," lisa asked honestly. she seriously had no idea why roseanne was trying so hard to get y/n to like her. roseanne had a billion people lining up to date her, what was she doing begging and trying so hard for someone who didn't like her?

"torturing? anyone who gets pursued by me is considered lucky. who wouldn't want me?"

"apparently my best friend," lisa answers bluntly. "well that best friend of yours isn't going to hold out any longer. now, will you give me her number or not?"

lisa knew roseanne was capable of many things and even though she loved y/n to death, she didn't want to fall under roseanne's bad side. in a way, lisa did like roseanne, it was impossible to fully hate her and lisa knows that y/n feels the same way too. the persistence and effort was one thing that lisa admired.

though, it may not be done in the most fair way, roseanne still tries and lisa admires that. but she won't ever tell roseanne that. not if y/n and roseanne get married, that secret stays hidden forever.

with one last eye roll and sigh, lisa turns around to grab her phone. "will you leave my girlfriend and i alone if i give you her number?"

"maybeeee."

"roseanne."

"yes, i will. jesus fuck, you act like you didn't bone my best friend for hours since the beginning of this party."

"here. now get out," lisa spoke. roseanne walked up the girl and took the piece of paper from her hands. "what did you just say to me?" roseanne challenged.

"i said, now get out.......please," lisa added in a hushed tone.

"you're not as bad as i thought," roseanne spoke as she looked over the numbers on the piece of paper. "don't break my best friend or i'll break you."

"bye jisoo," roseanne bids sweetly and sends a flying kiss to the girl before slamming the door shut.

"looks like my night won't be as boring after all."

~

y/n finishes washing her hair, lightly brushing it with a comb that she had in her hand. she didn't know if it was okay to go to sleep after eating such a hefty 'dinner' with her brothers, she didn't want to risk gaining weight as the new season of lacrosse was fast approaching, but she was also way too tired to stay up for another minute.

deciding to just 'fuck it,' y/n lets her damp hair stain her pillow as she gets ready for a good night's sleep.

as her eyes were drooping, nearly on the verge of falling asleep, her phone lights up with the obnoxious 'ding' that all iPhones had. groaning, y/n sits up in her bed and glares at the text message notification that popped up on her phone. it was an unknown number but something deep inside y/n knew that this 'unknown' number really wasn't unknown.

and she was right, because the obnoxious 'baby' that she read, she could hear exactly in the pink haired girl's voice. "fuck me.." y/n groaned as she tossed her phone to the side, leaving roseanne's 'baby' text unopened.

her phone lit up again and again and again, other times vibrating on her bed side table. having enough of this game with roseanne, y/n takes her phone and answers the phone call.

"you finally answered."

"what do you want, please, i'm trying to sleep."

"that's not a nice way to greet me."

"how did you get my number?"

"that's not important."

"lisa's the only one who has my number."

"well then why'd you ask?"

"what do you want roseanne, seriously."

"why weren't you here tonight?"

"why do you care?"

"because well..if you haven't noticed. i like you, so i'm wondering why my crush hasn't come to the party."

"in case you forgot, your dad revoked my position as captain of the lacrosse team because you asked him to do so and now for punishment, my father isn't allowing me to go out."

"you could always sneak out."

"sure."

"i missed you tonight. the party's boring without you.."

"okay."

"some guy tried to dance with me."

"mhm.."

"i said no."

"cool."

"do you think by giving me short answers i'll get bored and eventually hang up on you?"

"perhaps."

"that's far from what i'll do. i'll just continue speaking."

"why are you trying so hard, seriously?"

"you want to know the honest truth."

"..yes."

"because i like you."

"seriously? that's it. that's your explanation for everything roseanne."

"well it's the truth."

"you're ridiculous."

"i always get what i want and it's my first time not getting something that i want on the first try. i've never had to try so hard before y/n, this is the first time i've ever done something to get what i want."

"is that supposed to make my heart flutter?"

"is your heart fluttering?"

"no."

"i also don't call people unless you're my girls. i don't chase anyone around, everyone chases me. i've never looked so desperate before."

"roseanne, how many times do we have to go over this? your attitude and behaviour around people who aren't me, your girls, has got to stop. you're a mean girl and mean girls aren't my type."

"i'm sorry."

"...for what?"

"because i won't stop. see you on monday baby."

y/n didn't sleep a wink that night and despite how infuriating roseanne was, y/n still couldn't find it in herself to hate her. she just didn't hate people.

~

roseanne walks into the school, heels clacking on the ground, head held up high and piercing eyes glaring at every student that didn't move out of her way on time. "i-i'm sorry roseanne.." a young boy from the freshman year stumbles as he blocks roseanne's way with his books. "you have five seconds." roseanne warns and the boy scrambles to his feet.

"hey roseanne, i love your outfit! where'd you get it from?" one of the junior cheerleaders that roseanne doesn't bother learning the name of comes up to her and asks, a cheery tone in her voice. roseanne smirks at the younger girl, "can you afford it?" roseanne mocks as she walks away, leaving the junior stunned but still staring at the beauty who just insulted her.

"rosie! over here," roseanne turns and sees sooyoung waving her over as she spots the rest of her clique hanging out by the lockers. "we were wondering where you went on the weekend. you disappeared from the party," jennie speaks, worry laced in her tone. "i slipped out early and talked to y/n on the way home."

"ooooh, someone is finally making progress," irene teases, fixing her makeup in the mirror of her locker. "i heard someone by the name of jooeun is currently talking to y/n," roseanne's eyebrows raise as she waits for irene to continue what she was saying. "jooeun's new so y/n is showing her around," jennie, jisoo and sooyoung as look at roseanne's face, watching as it contorts from anger to confusion to pure envy.

"don't worry, the girl isn't going to steal y/n away from you."

there's one thing that hasn't been mentioned yet and it's the fact that roseanne park gets jealous easily.

she gets jealous over her own sister receiving a prettier dress than hers, she gets jealous over jisoo's relationship with lisa, she gets jealous over jennie getting more food than her because she was the one who thought it'd be a good idea to lose five pounds.

all in all, roseanne got jealous easily. she may not show it, but when it shows, it's bad.

"where are they?"

"last time i checked, y/n's locker. why?"

roseanne doesn't waste any time and walks to where y/n's locker (and her own) is located.

y/n can be seen helping the new girl carry her stuff, they were both looking at a piece of paper that was probably the new girl's schedule but roseanne couldn't care less. she stomps over to where the two were, purse clutched in her hand and acrylic nails ready to scratch a girl is needed.

"y/n."

y/n looks up and sees the slightly pink haired girl glaring at the two of them, more specifically the new girl. "hello roseanne," y/n greets lightly, slightly pushing the new girl behind her back so that she doesn't have to deal with roseanne's useless jealousy.

"this is jooeun, she just transferred here. she was actually telling me about how she wanted to join the cheer team." y/n happily starts, smiling up at roseanne making the girl's knees buckle.

"the cheer team is full."

"but you're not the captain."

"i'm the head cheerleader."

"still not the captain roseanne."

roseanne looks at the startled girl behind y/n's back, eyes scanning her body - up and down. the girl wasn't ugly but she also wasn't that pretty, so why was y/n shielding her away like she was some kind of precious being.

"you have to be pretty if you want to be on the cheer team." y/n sighed and tilted the girl's chin up, her eyes looking over jooeun's face. "jooeun's pretty." roseanne's blood boiled seeing the sight of y/n touching the girl's face so delicately. y/n hasn't even touched roseanne at all. this was unfair. who was jooeun to y/n that she got to be treated that way?

"you also have to be skinny."

y/n looked weirdly at roseanne and roseanne knew exactly why. jooeun was skinny, extremely skinny, like korean expectations skinny. the girl was almost as skinny as roseanne. the girl's body was perfectly proportioned.

"she's a hundred pounds roseanne."

"and how the fuck do you know that?" roseanne sneered, not liking the way this jooeun girl was clinging onto y/n's arm.

"i may or may not have carried her before," y/n smiled lightly and roseanne nearly ripped her hair out. her scalp was already suffering from all the dye that it has endured so ripping out hair from her scalp wasn't any different.

"you have to be tall."

"you have jennie and jisoo on your team." y/n deadpanned.

roseanne groaned and stepped closer to jooeun. "i'm the head cheerleader and i say no."

"so the captain has no say?" y/n asks, "exactly. if head cheerleader says no, captain says no."

"that makes no fucking sense roseanne."

"my school, my rules."

then roseanne stomped away, but not before giving that jooeun girl one last glare and slamming the locker beside them as loud as she can.

jennie, jisoo, irene and sooyoung all watch as roseanne comes back, ears red and glare hotter than ever. "holy fuck, i wonder what y/n did." jennie wonders out loud as roseanne pulls her and the rest of the girls to the corner of the hallway.

"woah, you're hurting me rosie," jennie dramatically says. "i need jooeun out."

"we're not killing anyone," roseanne turns sharply to jisoo and shakes her head. "i'm not asking you to kill anyone dumbfuck. i just want her out. i don't give a shit what we need to do but i want her out."

jennie, jisoo, irene and sooyoung all lift their hands up and give the room for suggestions all to roseanne. "you still have johnny's contact sooyoung?" sooyoung laughs out loud before nodding her head. "of course rosie, is there something you need from him?"

"i have a few things in mind." roseanne silently spoke as sooyoung dialed johnny's number.

~

jennie runs to the headmaster's office, panting and worry stretched across her face. "mrs. cho!" jennie yells, startling the woman. "yes miss kim? is there a problem?"

"i was in study hall when i passed by the east wing lockers, there's a scent that smells very odd. i'm worried. roseanne isn't reacting to the smell well.." jennie bites her lip and chuckles in her head as she sees the fear melt on mrs. cho's face. the girl clearly feared losing her job if something were to happen to roseanne.

"what do you mean she isn't reacting to the smell well?"

"she can't breathe mrs. cho." mrs. cho immediately stands up from her seat and bolts to where jennie was leading her. immediately, the smell of a skunk is all she can smell and the students who were all in the area were crowding around roseanne who was coughing and breathing heavily.

"mrs. cho, don't you think now's the right time to do locker inspections?" one of the students called out and the woman nods her head. "gather all the staff to start locker inspections. this is unacceptable. roseanne? can tell me if you're alright," roseanne tries to speak but she coughs instead, worrying mrs. cho.

"get her to the school nurse and contact mason park." the teachers were all frantically moving to do their jobs and search for the horrendous smell that was plaguing the entire hallway. jennie moves to the side and accompanies roseanne to the nurse's office.

"was that good?" jennie questions, a teasing tone to her voice. roseanne smiles and once they're out of ear shot from the students, she places a kiss on jennie's cheek.

"this is why you're my best friend."

sooyoung, jisoo and irene meet them at the nurse's office and wait patiently for the news to arrive.

~

mr. jeon, one of the history teachers reaches locker 3905 and immediately gags at the smell that was coming from it. it was stronger at this locker and mr. jeon immediately calls one of the secretaries to hand him a bolt cutter. mr. jeon cuts the lock that kept the locker closed and nearly stumbles back at the smell that welcomes him.

after getting over the initial shock of the overwhelming smell, mr. jeon locks his eyes on the three large stacks of neatly packaged cannabis, two recently lit joints and a pack of cigarettes.

"call mason and the person who owns locker 3905." mr. jeon tells the staff and surrounding students around him.

in his seven years of teaching, it never occurred that something like this could happen.

there was absolutely no tolerating drugs of any kind in Cheongdam National High School. the school was home to the most prestigious and wealthy children, they had a reputation to uphold and whoever would break it would certainly bear the consequences.

~

jooeun had no idea why she was suddenly sitting in the office of the headmaster with the owner of the school beside her. she just transferred but she was already in trouble. this made no sense. she was enjoying her english class as well.

"mrs. cho, i'm sorry to ask but why am i-" mrs. cho stops her and shakes her head, "i suggest you keep your mouth shut until everyone is here miss choi."

"i'm confused, did i do something-"

"daddy!" jooeun turned to her side and watched as the same pink haired girl who scared her just that morning walks in and hugs the owner of the school. oh shit, jooeun was so screwed. "darling, are you alright?" mason questioned in worry, his eyes scanning over his daughter's body, checking to make sure she was alright and not in any pain. "i still can't breathe properly daddy but i'll be alright," four other girls walked in after roseanne and each gave jooeun respective glares as they greeted mason and hugged him briefly.

what has jooeun done to get on the bad side of roseanne park?

"now that everyone's here-"

"i'm sorry i'm late, i had class in the art wing." y/n panted as she walked to where jooeun was sitting. y/n eyed the girl carefully and gave her a reassuring smile.

"i wasn't expecting you to be here y/n," mason gave y/n a small smile as y/n sat beside jooeun, the girl quickly clinging onto y/n's arm, scared shitless. roseanne rolls her eyes at the sight before her and tugs on her father's arm.

"can we go on with this meeting, i'm not feeling too well daddy.." mrs. cho nods her head and pulls out the three packages of cannabis and two recently lit joints.

"never in my thirty six years of my life have i thought a student at this school would be brave enough to bring such disgrace to our school." y/n looked at mrs. cho in confusion and pulls jooeun closer to her. the young girl was shaking. "i'm sorry but what's this about mr. park?" y/n questions.

"as you can see y/n, roseanne had to be sent to the nurse's office because she couldn't breathe properly because a certain smell was staining the study hall. turns out, that smell was cannabis." mason moves the packages of cannabis and cigarettes closer to y/n and jooeun.

"the reason i called for jooeun is because these were found in her locker." y/n's throat dropped to her ass and the girl beside her was starting to cry.

"mr. park, with all due respect you got it wrong. that's not jooeun's, she'd never have that! she's too young to even be thinking of those things." mason shakes his head and points to the drugs on the table. "your locker is 3905 right?" mason questions jooeun and the girl nods her head slowly.

"can you please explain why these were in your locker?" jooeun stutters out an explanation, too scared and nervous to answer properly ultimately making her look guilty.

"mr. park, mrs. cho, please. you're scaring jooeun, she just got here. she wouldn't do anything to jeopardize an opportunity to study here. there's been a mistake, please. my cousin would never do that."

roseanne, irene, jennie, jisoo and sooyoung's eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets when they heard the word 'cousin' come out of y/n's mouth. roseanne turns to irene, the glare that she was sporting burned the back of irene's head.

"i'm sorry y/n but we need to speak to her parents about this all. if we can't prove her innocent then she has to be kicked out of the school." y/n shook her head and sighed, "mr. park, please. don't do anything until we see the video surveillancem" roseanne wanted to faint right then and there, she looked at jennie with worry and jennie just smiled at her while giving her the 'ok' sign.

"we'll review it but until then, please contact her parents and yours. this kind of thing is unacceptable." mason spoke, his voice gruff and intimidating.

"daddy, we have to use the toilet," mason nodded his head and all five girls walked out.

"i'm going to fucking kill you joohyun."

~

inside the bathroom, roseanne was pacing back and forth. "why didn't you fucking tell me they were cousins joohyun?!" now it all made sense, the way jooeun was extremely close to y/n. they were family members after fucking all. god, roseanne really needed to look into signs better.

now they just probably ruined y/n's cousin's future. what were they going to do?

"am i supposed to know everything?" joohyun fought back, finding the situation amusing. she wondered how roseanne would make it up to y/n if y/n were to find out it was roseanne's set up idea all along because the girl was jealous. "you did say you wanted jooeun out and now she's on the way to getting out."

"that was before i knew she was y/n's cousin! fuck!" roseanne kicked a stall door and gripped onto her Tiffany and Co necklace.

"well they're going to look at the video footage and because jisoo dressed like jooeun putting something inside her locker, they're going to believe it was jooeun."

roseanne thinks back to when they were executing their plan. she made jisoo dress like how jooeun was dressing that day, the new girl wore the school uniform even though it wasn't uniform day so it was extremely easy to copy what she was wearing. she was the only one who wore the uniform. jisoo was the closest resemblance to jooeun, both were slightly short and looked alike in the back, so roseanne made jisoo put the cannabis inside jooeun's locker after retrieving her locker code through roseanne.

it really wasn't all that hard to execute their plan. roseanne and her clique had connections that easily gave them a leverage to this whole plan. roseanne literally had the entire school wrapped around her finger, it wasn't hard finding ways to get jooeun out.

but now, with the new found information, roseanne didn't want jooeun out.

"we have to go back."

"to do what? we're going to turn ourselves in? fuck no rosie."

"not you guys. i'll talk to daddy about it."

~

mason was in the middle of speaking to the choi's when his daughter burst through the door. "daddy, i need to speak with you. it's urgent."

without another word, mason excused himself and walked to a private area to speak to his daughter. "sweetheart, i was in the middle of-"

"you can't expel jooeun." mason looked at his daughter expectantly. her head was down, she wasn't meeting his eyes, her fingers were fidgeting and she was talking quietly.

"what did you do." mason spoke quickly, his hands pinching the bridge of his nose.

"i...i put the cannabis in jooeun's locker."

mason shook his head, his youngest sure knew how to test his limits. "are you sure."

"yes daddy. i-i thought she was y/n's girlfriend or something so i got jealous and got my friends to help me..but it was my idea."

"and why are you confessing when moments ago you wanted this girl out?"

"because...-"

"because she's related to y/n choi. if this were any other person flirting or being close with y/n, you wouldn't confess, would you?"

"no daddy." roseanne spoke with confidence again. her eyes challenging him. "so you're only confessing because she's related to y/n choi. if she wasn't related, you wouldn't be here."

"yes daddy."

"so you don't feel bad, you're just scared of ruining your chance with y/n if she were to find out that you were behind this all and got her baby cousin expelled."

"yes daddy."

mason bit his tongue to refrain from speaking harsh words to his youngest daughter.

"how do you want to do this?"

"do what?" roseanne tilted her head and looked at her father in confusion. what was he talking about. "your consequences roseanne. you have two options. you go in there and apologize to jooeun for framing her and nearly landing her in a juvenile detention centre or you give me all your credit cards and debit cards for an entire month with no extra allowance."

roseanne scoffs and reaches into her purse. she takes out her black credit cards and her gold debit card, adding cash into the pile and hands it to her father. "if this is your way of getting me to apologize, you're wrong daddy. i'll see you at home." roseanne smiled sweetly and waved at her father.

mason was left with his daughter's cards and cash, he was completely stunned to see that his daughter just gave up her most prized possessions just so she doesn't ruin her chances with y/n.

the girl was unbelievable.

~

roseanne found y/n leaning on her locker. it was afterschool and roseanne just finished her student council meetings. it was a surprise to see y/n waiting for her at her locker when the girl didn't even have lacrosse practice today.

"y/n?"

"you don't think i'm that stupid do you?" y/n had no idea what she was talking about, she just knew that things were too sketchy and that roseanne had to have done something. she recalls lisa talking about reverse psychology and decided to test it.

"stupid? why would i think you're stupid?"

"i know you did it."

"did what?"

"jooeun's locker. you had something to do with it didn't you?" y/n knew she was getting somewhere, especially with the way roseanne was rocking back and forth on her heels and constantly avoiding eye contact.

"i have no idea what you're talking about."

"the cannabis. c'mon roseanne, i know you had something to do with it."

and when roseanne bit her lip and sighed, y/n knew she had won.

"i wasn't thinking okay? i thought she was your girlfriend or something and i was jealous, so i asked for a friend to bring in cannabis and put it inside your cousin's locker. if i only knew she was your cousin, i wouldn't have done it!" roseanne panicked and y/n slumped against the locker.

of course. of fucking course roseanne actually did something. y/n scoffed and pushed herself off the locker.

"stay the fuck away from me roseanne. i mean it. it's one thing to mess with me but it's another thing to mess with my family roseanne."

in all her years of living, roseanne doesn't think she's ever seen someone look at her with so much anger in their eyes. something inside roseanne cracked as she watched y/n walk away.

~

it's been a week since the incident and roseanne was growing frustrated at how y/n has not spoken to her or even looked her direction. she's tried everything, from bringing flowers to y/n when she was at their locker to skipping cheer practice just to talk to y/n while she was at lacrosse practice. it was getting tiring because fuck, roseanne doesn't do this for anyone. she wouldn't even do it for her sister...okay, well, maybe that's a lie but it was close to not being one. alice got on her nerves a lot. roseanne doesn't beg for anyone's attention, they beg for hers. roseanne doesn't gift people things, she gets gifted. she was reaching limits she never even knew she had until y/n. "what's with the long face rosie posie?" sooyoung greets when she sees roseanne sitting on the bleachers by herself.

"nothing." sooyoung sighs and tears her sandwich in half while handing the rest of her kimbap to roseanne. "what are you doing?" roseanne spoke, eyeing the food that was being handed to her. "we all know how much you love food rosie," roseanne groans and pushes the food away. she recently found out (by found out, she means eavesdropping) from lisa that y/n really likes girls who are skinny and well built, apparently y/n found it attractive, so roseanne made it her mission to lose weight because she admits, she's been gaining some. "i'm trying to lose weight sooyoung, not gain."

"lose weight?! rosie, you're like ninety pounds!"

"i'm a hundred pounds sooyoung."

"you need to eat more."

"i've been skinny all my life sooyoung, it's normal."

"yeah, you being skinny is normal but you wanting to lose weight when you already weigh so light is not normal."

sooyoung knew that roseanne was doing this not because she wanted to but because she wanted someone to notice. "spill it," sooyoung shoves the sandwich in roseanne's direction and roseanne finally relents. "i overheard-"

"eavesdropped." sooyoung corrects.

"overheard lisa telling someone that y/n's type are girls who are skinny and built well."

"rosie, you're literally a cheerleader?"

"yeah but not all cheerleaders are skinny!" roseanne panics while sooyoung stuffs another kimbap in her mouth. "you wouldn't make it onto a cheer team if you aren't at least at a healthy weight. you're skinny rosie, so fucking skinny. we all are, you don't need to lose weight to get y/n's attention on you."

"but-"

"no buts roseanne."

roseanne groaned and stuffed her head into her hands. the raging sun was going to burn her skin and she wasn't up for some tanning. she liked her pale skin and didn't want to get tan. "what are you doing out here anyway? you hate eating outside unless it's on a rooftop or patio at some high end restaurant." sooyoung points out after realizing that roseanne wasn't at their usual table which was located on the third floor. "y/n has practice today so i'm going to watch her practice and talk to her afterwards."

sooyoung groaned and hit roseanne lightly on the arm. "you're such a desperate bitch rosie, oh my gosh. i never knew i'd live to see this."

both sooyoung and roseanne watch as y/n and the rest of the women's lacrosse team exit the change rooms and make their way to the field. "apparently lisa threatened to break up with jisoo after finding out that she was involved with the whole weed incident."

roseanne clicks her tongue and brushes her hair, her pink locks falling smoothly over her shoulder. "well, it was her choice to participate anyway," roseanne didn't really feel any remorse and some may think that she's a psychopath and maybe she may seem like one but her friends voluntarily took part in her plan, she never forced them to participate so why should roseanne feel bad that jisoo's relationship almost fell through the roof? jisoo decided to participate.

"i knew you were going to say that. it's amusing really," roseanne watches as y/n stretches, her jersey lifting up her stomach in the slightest way but roseanne's wandering eyes caught it. "god, she's so fucking hot. it should be illegal," roseanne speaks as she grips on her water bottle. "ever wonder what those hands could do to you?" sooyoung decides to tease while roseanne was in the mood. "have i ever? when do i not? her hands are so fucking...i just want to feel them."

"oh rosie, you have a long way before y/n can touch you. she hates you, remember?" roseanne snarls at sooyoung before tossing the sandwich in her direction. "eat that while i go 'apologize' to y/n," sooyoung laughs and eagerly eats the sandwich. "don't you mean beg?" roseanne flips her off before walking down the bleachers and approaching y/n.

tiffany tries to stop roseanne from interrupting their practice but with one look from roseanne, tiffany backs away.

oh, how roseanne loved the control.

"y/n," roseanne tapped on y/n's back and the girl surprisingly turned around. "yes?" lacrosse stick in hand, y/n was already sweating due to the exercise they were doing and the burning sun. roseanne admired how great y/n looked with a high pony tail, her small baby hairs framing her fail while sweat trickled down her neck and over her eyebrow. "can we please talk?"

"about what exactly?"

"the whole jooeun incident. i want to apologize."

"do you really want to apologize roseanne or do you just want my forgiveness so that you can go back to trying to get me to date you."

"both." roseanne replied confidently. y/n rolled her eyes and turned back around. "i'm busy, we'll talk after practice."

roseanne beamed and wrapped her arms around y/n's neck, pressing a small kiss on y/n's cheek, "you're the best."

roseanne pulls away and sees the other lacrosse members watching them, her bitch face comes back and she glares at all of them. "tiffany?" roseanne calls out and the coach turns to her, "yes roseanne?"

"are you sure you're doing your job properly? because your players are paying attention to something else rather than the sport they're supposed to be practicing. do your job properly."

roseanne left after that, going back to the bleachers only to find out that sooyoung ate all the food and didn't save one thing for roseanne.

~

roseanne was running late to fourth period but she didn't care because she was currently in the change room with y/n, watching as the athlete was changing her clothes.

"will you stop staring at me?"

"now why would i do that?" y/n groaned but didn't say another word. "we're both late to fourth period, we should just skip," roseanne suggested, running her hand along the bench that she was sitting on. "no. we're here to talk about an apology and that's it."

"fine. but let's make a deal."

"what deal?"

"if you like my explanation, my apology, promise me that you'll do something that i ask of you," y/n looks at roseanne skeptically but finally relents. she really wanted an explanation. "okay."

roseanne sighs and releases a breath. she was preparing herself for an apology that has never come out of her mouth in the seventeen years that she has been living. she just didn't apologize, and when she did, they weren't really apologies.

"like i said last week. i thought jooeun was your girlfriend so i got jealous and came up with a plan because i didn't want her to study here anymore because that'd mean she'd be with you. so i asked sooyoung if she still had the number of a dealer she knows because of one of her friends, she said yes so i called the dealer and had him arrange me three packages of fresh cannabis and two recently lit joints so that the smell could be even more prominent. after he delivered it and irene took it from the back of the school, jisoo volunteered to dress up as jooeun so she could pretend that jooeun went to her locker after the bell rang and put the weed inside. i agreed because jooeun was wearing a uniform and jisoo had an extra uniform in her locker. after jisoo put the cannabis into her locker to make it seem like jooeun really did put it inside her locker, we all went to our first block classes. i had study hall which was located in the same hall as jooeun's locker. jennie and i pretended to work outside and that's when i faked having breathing problems because of the smell that was now leaking out of jooeun's locker."

"how did you get her code?"

"my father owns the school, how do you think i got it?"

"i didn't want attitude when i asked the question roseanne."

roseanne rolls her eyes and picks at her acrylic nails. she was over trying to explain herself. it was sefl-explanatory. don't cross roseanne if you don't want her to mess with you.

"you could've just asked me, i wouldn't told you."

"i don't ask people shit y/n, i'm not like that."

"with me you seem to be like that." roseanne blushes deeply, all along she thougth y/n didn't notice her trying so hard but now she realizes that y/n really did see all of roseanne's efforts.

"well.." y/n looked at roseanne expectantly and waited. roseanne knew what she was waiting for but couldn't bring herself to do it.

if roseanne couldn't even apologize to her father, how could she apologize y/n?

"i'm sorry."

the words surprised roseanne and they came out of her mouth. it felt so foreign, so weird and she knew never to use it again.

y/n smiled and collected her things, "i accept your apology."

roseanne stood up and grabbed y/n's wrist as the girl was about to walk out. "what?" y/n questioned, feeling roseanne's acrylic nails digging into her skin. "we had a deal."

"okay...what is it that you want?"

y/n was sweating buckets because she knew roseanne had the upper hand here and she could ask for whatever she wanted and y/n couldn't really say no because a) she kept her promises and b) she knew roseanne would get her way either way. there really wasn't an option y/n could pick. all options led to roseanne winning.

"take me out on a date."

it was a simple request, a request that roseanne had been waiting for an answer ever since she first asked y/n. it's been weeks since then and roseanne just wanted y/n to say yes.

"there has to be something else that you want."

"you can be my girlfriend. skip all the courting and dates and just get straight to it?" roseanne asked, hope filling her voice but y/n just laughed.

one date wouldn't hurt, it's not like roseanne could capture y/n's heart with just one date.

"be ready by five o'clock today. i'll come get you."

then y/n left, cursing and pulling her phone out to vent to lisa about what a stupid decision she just made because the smile that roseanne let her see was taunting her in her head.

~

y/n had no idea what she just agreed to. as she sits in her English class which roseanne also happens to be in because the girl transferred to all her classes, she's instantly regretting her choice as she watches roseanne criticize a sophomore for wearing the same shade of pink as her. was she really about to take this monstrous girl out on a date? what were her parents going to think of her? actually, scratch that. her father would be proud that she's taking the daughter of the most powerful man in Korea on a date.

"roseanne, cindy shin. will you two please take your seats?" roseanne scoffs as the English teacher asks for them to quiet down from the useless fight that broke out between roseanne and cindy. it was mainly roseanne insulting cindy, saying how she looked weird in the shade pink. "mrs. young, i advise that if you want to keep your job, you'll keep your mouth shut until i finish what i'm doing here," y/n rolled her eyes and gripped onto roseanne's wrist. "roseanne, please. just drop it," y/n pleads with the said girl and roseanne whips her head so fast that y/n is concerned for the girls' neck. "why would i-"

"you look better in the colour anyway. there's no need to argue about it."

y/n watched as roseanne's face broke out into a smile at the small compliment that y/n gave her. if y/n was being honest, pink was definitely roseanne's colour but so was all the other colours out there. "that's your first compliment towards me," y/n groaned and looked out the window, "well don't get used to it. if you still want me to take you out, i suggest you sit back down and let mrs. young continue on with the lesson."

all the students watch, stunned beyond recognition, as roseanne follows what y/n tells her and quietly sits down on her chair but not before sending the sophomore a hard glare.

"hey y/n..." y/n looks up from her paper and smiles lightly at a girl she didn't really recognize. "hi, can i help you?" y/n spoke, voice quiet so that roseanne doesn't lift her eyes from the book she was reading. but it was no use since roseanne's eyes trained on the girl as soon as she walked up to y/n's desk. "my name's sophia seul," y/n smiled politely and took the girls' hand in a polite handshake. "nice to meet you sophia, is there anything i can help you with?"

sophia looks towards roseanne and watches as the girl is already plotting her (potential) murder but sophia doesn't mind. last she heard, roseanne wasn't dating y/n, so why should she back off when the girl was clearly single. y/n observed the girl, she wasn't ugly, no she certainly wasn't. she was beautiful, very beautiful. she looked almost like jennie, the cat eyes and piercing stare. y/n couldn't deny a beautiful lady when she saw one. "you're one of the best students in English so i was wondering if you'd help me with my essay," sophia spoke, leaning against y/n's desk. roseanne makes a noise and both sophia and y/n look at her. "oh, i'm sorry, don't mind me.." roseanne smiles and sophia nods her head, looking back at y/n and waiting for her response.

"yeah, sure. you can just bring your essay over and i can proof read it for you then give you some pointers if you'd like," sophia bites her lip and nods her head, "perfect. i'll be right back then," y/n smiles politely and goes back to working on her essay.

roseanne rolls her eyes, the girl was such a slut, leaning against y/n's desk like that, flashing her non-existent boobs. roseanne hated to admit it, but she knew sophia. sophia was a part of the wannabe's who always rivalled with her own. the never ending feud from freshman year was still very prominent. everyone knew to stay clear when roseanne and sophia fought, it was always nasty and ended with one person (usually sophia) getting cut, scratched or hit. roseanne burns holes in the back of sophia's head, the girl always wanted what roseanne had and roseanne was foolish to think that sophia wouldn't interfere with her pursue on y/n. of course sophia chose the time to strike when y/n finally agreed to taking her out on a date and of course sophia was pretty. she just had to be pretty which irked roseanne even more to hating her. she obviously wasn't as pretty as roseanne but she wasn't ugly and roseanne knew that y/n liked to appreciate beauty when she saw one. she just feared that maybe sophia will win this round, the one round that roseanne would loathe to lose.

roseanne park hates losing, it's clear in the way she owns the school and has everyone wrapped around her pretty little finger.

sophia takes her chair and walks it over to roseanne and y/n's conjoined desk. "i'm not too sure how to write a thesis..it's a little difficult," y/n manages to laugh lightly and takes a peek at sophia's paper, the clear tension between the two girls very obvious but y/n just chooses to ignore it. she'll intervene if something were to happen.

"you're eighteen and you still don't know how to write a thesis statement...sad." roseanne can't bite her tongue anymore and quietly mocks sophia as y/n reads her paper, choosing to be oblivious with the brewing fight that roseanne had picked. "for your information, i'm seventeen roseanne. are you trying to insult me? because if i'm seeing things correctly, y/n's helping me with my work and not you." sophia whispers back, lightly smirking just to get a reaction out of roseanne.

and reaction is exactly what she gets.

roseanne leaps to her feet, takes the cup of iced coffee that she made jennie buy her just thirty minutes prior and dumps the brown liquid of sophia's neatly styled brown hair. "my bad sophia, my hand slipped," roseanne bitterly chuckles as she notices y/n's wide eyes observing the situation. everyone in the class lightly gasps but aren't really surprised. it's November and the students at Cheongdam National High School were wondering when the feud between roseanne and sophia would begin again. "maybe you can ask y/n to help you," roseanne spits out, poison laced in her tone as she eyes y/n angrily and glares at sophia before she storms out of the classroom.

"clearly she has some issues," sophia chuckles as roseanne walks out the door, "would you like to take roseanne's suggestion and help me?" sophia smiles softly and y/n feels extremely bad. this wouldn't have occurred if she didn't agree to help sophia. "i'm so sorry sophia, i..here," y/n hands her a handkerchief and the girl takes it from her hands. "thank you," sophia smiles sweetly and y/n is too distracted looking at the door that roseanne just stormed out of moments ago.

"roseanne won't get in trouble, right...?" y/n questions softly, slight concern leaking into her mind. sophia scoffs, sitting in the seat that roseanne had occupied a while ago. "even if she were to get in trouble, all she'll get is a flick on the forehead and that's it. being a daddy's girl is the only reason she's on top," sophia wipes at her stained uniform top and pouts at y/n, "will you please help me? i can't get the stain out," y/n looks down and observes sophia's loose top, the buttons of the shirt were popped and breasts were practically spilling out.

y/n clears her throat, feeling uncomfortable with the blunt seduction. "sure, we can go to the bathroom and i'll ask my friend lisa to give me her portable Tide stain remover," y/n whips out her phone and excuses herself and sophia from the (clearly) done teacher.

"i really don't understand how you can stand roseanne," sophia speaks as they walk into the bathroom. sophia takes off her top and y/n distracts herself on her phone. "she's not that bad," y/n slightly defends despite how bullshit her words sounded. roseanne was infuriating but y/n had a lot of patience and tolerance for people and especially for roseanne. sophia looks at y/n weirdly and shakes her head, taking y/n's handkerchief and rubbing furiously at her stained white bra. "just last week she poured a slushy on some poor sophomore for no reason and you say she's 'not that bad?'" y/n had no knowledge of roseanne's slushy session with a sophomore, it's not that she didn't care about other students' well-being, it's just that she has her own life and worrying about other people's encounters with roseanne didn't really seem like her business.

"i can't really stop what roseanne wants to do," sophia chuckles and leans closer to y/n, "you're too kind. you know that?"

"i've been told that before, yes."

"you shouldn't tolerate such a monstrous girl like roseanne, y/n."

"i know. but it's in my nature to be patient with everyone."

taking y/n's hand into sophia's own, she sighs and looks up at y/n. "you're not together with roseanne, are you?"

"no. we don't have anything going on." y/n truthfully admits because these rumours about her and roseanne were getting way too out of hand. it was ridiculous at this point. "then is it alright to say that i like you?"

"you're funny." y/n answers back, not really knowing how to go about this entire situation.

"it's true and since you and roseanne aren't a thing, would it be okay to start pursuing you?" y/n really wanted to say 'no' and end the conversation there but it would only make it seem like she was trying to stay loyal to someone that she wasn't even going out with. it would be unfair to let only roseanne pursue her and leave these other girls unanswered. she was single so it wouldn't hurt letting these other girls express their liking towards her. roseanne wasn't the only one who liked her.

"i'm not really interested in anyone and i'm not really looking to date anyone, but that doesn't mean you can't try. i just don't know how successful you'll be with it," y/n answered with truth, she didn't want sophia to think that she had a chance with her because that would just be unfair but she also didn't want to hinder sophia or any other girls from not trying.

y/n patted sophia's arm softly and sighs in relief when lisa walks through the door. "is this what you needed?" lisa asks, the tide to go in her hand. "yeah, i have to return to class so it'd be cool if you can help sophia here," lisa looks at sophia with detest. "jisoo told me to stay away from sophia y/n/n," lisa speaks, her eyes not leaving sophia and watching her like a hawk would with its prey. "please just let her use your tide at least, she has no other shirt to wear."

"why can't she just wear your uniform?"

"because it has my name on it and it's mine?" lisa smirks, a plan formulating in her head. everyone always talks about how scary roseanne was when she was jealous but lisa has never truly seen it for herself, so this was her opportunity. "so? the stain on her shirt is so fucking big y/n, i don't think my tide to go will fucking help with that," lisa shakes the small tube in her hand and gestures to sophia's nearly brown uniform.

"hey sophia, how would you like to wear y/n's uniform top? she always keeps extra in her locker," y/n pinches lisa's arm but the girl doesn't waver and continues speaking to the girl with a smile on her face. "oh..i'd actually like that. would it be alright y/n?" y/n turns around and curses her mother for raising her to be very kind and sweet. she reluctantly nods her head, "sure."

"stay here and we'll go get the shirt," lisa tugs on y/n's arm and they both walk out of the suffocating bathroom.

"what was that?"

"what was what?"

"you offered her my uniform when you clearly don't like her," lisa slings a hand across y/n's shoulder and despite being shorter than y/n, lisa manages. "i'm just trying to help," lisa teases and y/n lightly punches her. "you did it on purpose, why."

"becauseeeeee," lisa draws out as they make it to y/n's locker. "jisoo and jennie always talk about how terrifying roseanne is when she's jealous and since it's so obvious that sophia and roseanne both like you, i want to see roseanne jealous. jisoo told me all about the beef going on between the five of them and sophia's friend group. this is the perfect chance!" lisa exclaims, clearly not thinking about the consequences if roseanne were to really be jealous. "you love stirring trouble, maybe i should just ship you back to Thailand."

"you wouldn't dare."

"try me."

lisa reaches into y/n's locker and takes out her spare uniform shirt. "ahhh, perfect," lisa traces over y/n's name that was perfectly sewn onto the fabric. 'y/n choi' perfectly across the right boob. "i cannot wait to see the plastics' reaction to seeing sophia seul wearing your uniform," y/n rolls her eyes and walks away from lisa, leaving her alone at her locker.

lisa eyes y/n's lacrosse jacket, the blue and red letterman with y/n's last name proudly sewn on the back was tempting. lisa gladly takes it, "hey, i'll give these to sophia alright? you can just head to class!" lisa yells as she runs past y/n and into the bathroom.

she was really eager to see roseanne get jealous and finally do something (other than infurtiating her best friend) about her strong feelings for the girl. lisa (along with the other plastics) were tired of watching roseanne do everything in the book to get y/n to notice her when all it really should take is just one angry fight where roseanne kisses the shit out of y/n and they get carried away and fuck. boom, happily ever after. God, lisa wanted to kiss herself for being such a genius.

"hey sophia," lisa greets cheerily as she walks into the girl's bathroom. "hey.." sophia says lightly, slightly sad because y/n wasn't with lisa. "these are for you, y/n really had to run to english so she gave me the task of giving these for you to borrow. you have to give them back tomorrow though," lisa winked and handed sophia y/n's extra uniform shirt with y/n's lacrosse jacket.

sophia smiles lightly and smells y/n's clothes. they smelt exactly like her. "thank you lisa," lisa nods and leaves the bathroom.

she texts jisoo while she's making her way back to her chemistry class.

to: babycakes

hey baby, guess what your beautiful girlfriend just did.

from: babycakes

nothing bad, i hope?

to: babycakes

you're gonna wanna fuck me for this one ;)

from: babycakes

what did you do lalisa?

to: babycakes

you'll see but i think i finally found a way for roseanne to just kiss y/n and live happily ever after.

from: babycakes

tell me that it won't result in roseanne fighting someone because istg.

to: babycakes

can i still get fucked if i lie?

from: babycakes

lalisa.

~

@cheongdamnews: trouble in paradise? @ynchoiii spotted walking into the bathroom with @roseannepark's rival @sophseul. is ynanne already over? it barely got started. looks like @ynchoiii really can't last in anything. | 1:33PM

@cheongdamnews: alert! alert! everyone stop what you're doing, is that @sophseul walking around in @ynchoiii's clothes? the blue and red letterman is surely something that you can't miss especially when such a pretty girl is wearing it.

@ynchoiii: @manoban what did you do?

@roseannepark: i leave for a couple of minutes and she's already doing that?

@kimjisoo: @manoban what did you do.

~

roseanne was having a fairly decent day, especially after y/n agreed to taking her out on a date later but it all came crashing down like a load of bricks when she saw sophia seul walking around, flaunting y/n's uniform and jacket. she was itching to rip sophia's eyes out and cut her stupid brown virgin hair. no one should be wearing y/n's clothes unless they were named roseanne park and trust her, there's not many roseanne park's out there and even if there were, not all of them would be as strikingly beautiful as roseanne. roseanne digs her nails into sooyoung's arm, the girl wincing as crescent shapes appear on her arm. "ow, rosie!" roseanne pushes off her locker and goes to where sophia was standing, laughing with her back turned to roseanne, completely unaware of the trouble that was about to stir.

"desperate much?" roseanne asked, tugging a strand of hair from sophia's head. "o- what the fuck roseanne?!" sophia sneers as the pink haired girl wraps the strand of hair around her hand, locking it into a fist. "going into y/n's locker just to steal her clothes so you can wear it and make it seem like y/n gave it to you, how much of a desperate bitch are you?" sophia scoffs and bears through the pain coursing through her scalp. "please, what do you mean going through her locker? do i look like you roseanne? i would never do that, only you would because you're a crazy and possessive bitch to someone you aren't even with."

"if you looked like me, you wouldn't be here trying so hard to be me." roseanne answered back, her hands grabbing more hair from sophia's head. "why are you the one getting mad at me? y/n's the one who gave her shirt and jacket to me," sophia smirked once roseanne's hold on her hair loosened. "y/n didn't give it to you," roseanne tried denying but sophia shook her head and spun away from roseanne's hold. "then how do i have her shirt and jacket?" sophia challenged, a small smile that was far from kind gracing her features.

roseanne was mad. not because y/n gave her shirt and jacket away but because y/n gave her shirt and jacket away to the one girl that roseanne absolutely loathed. sophia seul, out of all people.

roseanne had no way to express her anger and she sure was not going to express it on y/n. so she did the one thing that she knew very well other than being pretty, acting pretty and being wealthy: petty cat fights.

roseanne grabbed a hold of sophia's hair as the girl was walking away with her friends. she brings the girl back to her, turns her around and slaps a hand across the other girls' face. sophia's head snaps to the side and there's a big bright red hand print forming on the girls' cheek. "you don't talk to me that way," roseanne warns, poison laced in her voice. she wasn't scared of doing more than a slap, sophia has been on her hate list for the longest time possible. "and you most definitely do not take things away from me," roseanne pushes sophia away lightly, causing her to collide back to her terrified friends.

lisa gulps as she watches what unfolds in front of her eyes. the commotion has attracted everyone's attention, everyone except y/n who was rummaging through her locker, trying to locate where her jacket was. "so that's how roseanne park deals with jealousy..." lisa mutters under her breath as she hears y/n huff beside her.

"lis, have you seen my jacket? i need to bring it home so i can wash it," y/n asks but she gets no response. "lisa," y/n calls out again and turns her head to see what her best friend was so distracted on. "lisa i asked you a question-" she gets cut off as the sight of roseanne slapping sophia across the face unfolds in front of her. the same blue and red jacket that she was looking for, sophia was wearing along with her extra uniform shirt.

"you gave her my jacket?" y/n questions loud enough for lisa to finally acknowledge the girl. "maybe.." lisa sheepishly admits. "why would you do that? now another person has been victimized by roseanne," y/n sighs and shakes her head. "because! i wanted to see if roseanne would get jealous seeing sophia wear your shit and turns out she is jealous!" lisa claps her hands and y/n shakes her head, completely unamused because now she has to deal with an angry roseanne and an upset sophia. she doesn't even know how she got involved with both girls but now it became apparent that whatever their problems were, y/n was somehow going to get involved in.

"you're happy now but when jisoo finds out, you're dead." lisa rolls her eyes subtly but gulps when she sees jisoo's face suddenly appear on the other side of y/n's locker after the girl shuts it closed. "told ya," y/n singsongs as she pats lisa's shoulder and makes her way to the opposite direction.

"baby, i can explain.."

"manoban, i'm going to kill you."

~

y/n wanders around the field, trying to look for a fuming pink haired girl but it seems like her luck just wasn't on her side today. just as she was about to give up, y/n spots irene and jennie walking out of the girls' change room. "jennie!" y/n yells, catching the short girl's attention. "have you seen roseanne?" y/n asks, not really sure why she decided to chase roseanne out and look for her to try to explain, she doesn't really have anything to explain.

"i don't think now would be the best time to go and talk to rosie y/n...she's...well, she's extra worse when she's mad," y/n thinks back to all the times she's seen roseanne act because she was mad and shrugs her shoulders. "yeah, i think we all know that. i just want to talk to her," irene eyes y/n carefully, studying the girl that their best friend was so hopelessly in love with (irene knows that roseanne hasn't admitted to loving y/n, but it was clear as day that roseanne was in love with y/n).

"i just have a question, why did you give her your clothes?" y/n groans and rubs her forehead, "i didn't give them to her, lisa suggested that i should give my extra uniform to sophia because roseanne spilt coffee on her so i agreed but only because sophia was in the room. i didn't know lisa took my jacket and gave it to her as well..." y/n explained quickly, looking back at the change room every now and then. "hmmm..okay. she's in the change rooms, i don't know why but guess she wanted to be away from everyone for a bit."

y/n thanked both girls before walking over to the change room that y/n and roseanne happened to have every talk in. it was weird, it was almost like this change room was their secret spot.

creaking the door open, y/n steps inside and finds roseanne sitting on one of the benches. roseanne hears footsteps and turns around, ready to yell and curse whoever broke her silence. "what the fuck do you think you're doing-"

"woah, before you kill me, i just came here to explain. i don't know why i'm explaining but i don't want anyone else having to deal with you and your worsening mood." y/n pulls her hands up in surrender and smiles a little. roseanne huffs and always for y/n to continue.

"just so you know, i didn't give her my jacket.."

"so you gave her your uniform?"

"her shirt was drenched in coffee roseanne and lisa was the one who suggested it but turns out she also took my jacket and gave it for sophia to wear." y/n sat cautiously next to the (still) fuming pink haired girl, she didn't want to push roseanne's buttons any further. "you know i like you so why do you put me through such hard shit?" roseanne questions, her tone getting softer as she continues to speak. "i don't try to put you through hard shit roseanne. all the situations that you and i run into aren't planned. they just happen."

"i hate sophia and seeing her wear your clothes..it just...it made me angry."

"everything makes you angry."

"you act as if i have anger issues," y/n remained silent and didn't say a word, not wanting to argue with roseanne about facts. "you still up for the date we have tonight?" y/n asks instead. roseanne looks up at y/n through her reddening eyes. she cries easily when she gets frustrated or mad.

"obviously. you can't get rid of me that easily," roseanne rolls her eyes and picks at her nails. "okay then, i'll see you at five," y/n says lightly, standing up from her sitting position on the bench. roseanne bites her lip, wanting y/n to stay but knows that the girl most definitely won't listen to her. roseanne watches y/n go but then the girl stops.

y/n doesn't know why she's about to say this nor does she know why her brain thought of these words, but it was too late, she had already stopped walking.

"for the record, you'd probably look better in my clothes."

roseanne knew then and there that y/n knew exactly what to say to make her feel better.

~

roseanne watches as sooyoung, irene and jennie all rummage through her closet, trying to find the best dress for her date tonight. "i can't believe you only told us you were going on a date with y/n right now! do you know how much stress that gives us when we're trying to make you look like sex?!" jennie screams, her arms flailing around and nearly knocking sooyoung unconscious. "jen, will you please stop getting into my space! you promised you'd stay on the Chanel and YSL section!" irene complains as she watches jennie invade roseanne's Prada section of her closet. "i'm sorry joohyun, i can't really help it when rosie here just told us now! you're going on a date with the hottest chick-"

"hey!" jisoo interrupts, slightly offended that jennie called y/n the hottest chick when jisoo knows that lisa is the hottest chick. lisa was the hottest. jennie's eyes narrow at jisoo who is sitting on roseanne's bed, eating ramen and playing on her Nintendo Switch. "i'll call y/n the hottest chick if i want to sooya, maybe i'll call lisa the hottest if you'd stop sitting on your ass and playing games all day!"

a loud thump interrupts them as sooyoung trips over a pair of heels that she just discarded a while ago trying to look for the sexiest pair of heels inside roseanne's closet. you'd think that looking for the sexiest and hottest clothes for a girl whose closet was filled to the brim with designer clothes and shoes was easy, it really wasn't. everything that they picked out always rivalled with another piece of clothing, making them second guess. "sooyoung! stop throwing the heels in my direction!" irene complains as another pair of heels hits her foot and a red dress lands on her arm. "will you two please stop hitting me with the clothes?!" irene shouts, her temper flying through the roof.

"well if you'd move your fat ass over then maybe these clothes wouldn't be hitting you right now!" jennie complains as she sticks her head into the depths of one of roseanne's shelves.

roseanne's eyes switch over to her three best friends inside her walk-in, ruining the perfectly ironed and displayed clothes. jisoo lays comfortably on roseanne's bed, cursing to herself as she gets second place in Mario Kart.

"i really shouldn't have told them, huh?" jisoo clicks her tongue and peers over her Nintendo, watching in amusement for a second as jennie, irene and sooyoung run around like chickens with their heads cut off. "yeah, you really shouldn't have."

roseanne shakes her head and heads towards her door, "hey, rosie?" jisoo calls out and roseanne gives her the attention, "yeah chu?"

"are you going downstairs?" roseanne nods her head, waiting for jisoo to continue on what she was going to say. "can you get me another strawberry milk please? i ran out and that fuels my energy as i play PUBG," jisoo smiles and hands roseanne her empty strawberry milk. "are you kidding me?" jisoo shakes her head 'no' and smiles wider when roseanne takes the empty milk box.

"make sure those three don't murder themselves in my closet?" jisoo raises her eyebrows, "why? so you don't get convicted of murder?" roseanne laughs lightly, tilting her head to the side and fixing her hair in her vanity mirror.

"of course not, i just don't want their blood to get on my clothes. god knows how expensive my collection is."

jisoo watches as roseanne exits her bedroom, a small playful smile etched on her features. jisoo contemplates, 'if i weren't dating lisa right now, i'd probably fuck roseanne.' the girl was hot.

~

it took an hour to find the perfect outfit and after nearly balding each other from all the hair pulling jennie, sooyoung and irene did in roseanne's closet, they finally found the perfect outfit.

jennie presented roseanne with a YSL all black lady suit that had a cut down the middle to accentuate her breasts with matching black YSL shorts. sooyoung managed to find classic Louboutin all black heels with a fiery red sole. And lastly, irene matched it with an all-black leather YSL handbag. the outfit was perfect for roseanne, her pink hair bringing out the prettiness of her face and the all black outfit bringing out her true attitude: a pure bitch.

"did they get blood on my clothes jisoo?" roseanne joked as she observed the outfit that was picked for her, "i don't think so, no," jisoo answered after getting her fifth winner winner chicken dinner win. "perfect," roseanne awarded all three girls with a kiss on the cheek. "thank you girls, i love it," sooyoung smiled and grabbed roseanne's arm. "we're not done yet. i know that you can do your own makeup, but let mama park help you with this one...i want you to look like sex my darling," sooyoung sat roseanne down in front of her vanity and brushed the girl's hair.

after another hour of roseanne's friends helping her get ready, sooyoung is spraying one last spurt of perfume on roseanne's neck before allowing her to leave the vanity table. sooyoung smiles at the masterpiece in front of her. she knew she was gorgeous and good at makeup, but now she was even more confident in herself after seeing what she did to roseanne's face.

roseanne had eyeliner and light eyeshadow on her eyelids, making her eyes pop and the colour of brown to shine brighter than usual. roseanne's lips were already pink and plump but sooyoung wanted roseanne to drip with sensuality, so a classic red lip was what she decided upon and sooyoung's choices did not fail her once again.

roseanne looked exactly like sin. it was a proud mom moment for sooyoung. jennie fakes wiping her tears as she does the same with irene, both girls were fanning themselves. "wait till she sees you rosie...she'll be worshipping you in no time," jisoo giggles and makes her way to roseanne, "but isn't y/n religious?" irene playfully jokes which earns a smack from jennie.

"you really did go bold on not wearing a bra under that lady suit of yours.." sooyoung observed as she remembered what roseanne had said a while ago about wanting to wear it just like how the model wore it on the runway: no bra underneath. sooyoung, irene and jennie couldn't agree more that it was a perfect choice to make, it gave the outfit a bit more of an edge and something else to look at instead of a plain black lady suit.

"god, i'd let you dominate me..." irene practically moans as roseanne finishes touching up her hair.

"oh..but don't you know? roseanne wants to get dominated by y/n choi," jisoo singsongs as she strides beside roseanne. "how do you know?" sooyoung jokes as she watches roseanne put on her heels. "heard she's....packing.." jisoo whispers into the air and all the girls remain quiet. "no way, you're fucking with us," jennie exclaims but all jisoo does is shake her head, "nope. heard lisa talking about it one day when she was drunk," sooyoung makes a face, "who the fuck talks about your friend's junk while you're drunk?" all the girls laugh and jisoo just shrugs. "don't ask."

"if roseanne gets lucky, she might get railed tonight," jisoo winks as roseanne playfully shoves her off, "shut up. she'll be here any minute," roseanne walks down the stairs and catches the attention of all the help that was around her.

"what are you all looking at? get back to work," roseanne makes a gesture with her hand but playfully smiles at the help who've been with her and her family for years. "of course miss park," the help respond while smiling back, knowing full well that roseanne was just joking with them.

"it's nearly a minute past five, where is she?"

the doormen come inside the door and make eye contact with roseanne. "miss park, there's someone outside by the name of y/n choi, she's looking for you. do you know her?" roseanne nods her head and motions for the doormen to let y/n in and open the door to the Park estate. "have fun rosie, but not too much fun. i don't want you broken when you get back," jisoo pats roseanne's butt lightly before disappearing into the kitchen.

"i want all the fucking details, nothing missed miss park," sooyoung warns and roseanne raises her eyebrows, "what if i get lucky?" sooyoung just laughs it off, "then that's more of a reason for you to give me all the details," roseanne squeals and slaps sooyoung's arm.

"don't do anything i wouldn't do babe," irene gives her a large kiss on the cheek before sooyoung scolds her, telling her not to ruin roseanne's makeup.

roseanne turns to jennie as the other three girls disappear into the kitchen. "aren't you going to say anything to me?" roseanne smiles at jennie. jennie just stares at her before playing with her hair, "you know...i always thought i'd die first before seeing you go on a date," roseanne gasps and pushes jennie's face away, "remember...always give attention to the tip, it's the most sensitive part," jennie manages to wink before roseanne murders her.

"miss park? y/n choi is here," the doormen announce after jennie runs into the kitchen. "alright, i'll be right out."

when roseanne reaches the outside of her estate, she spots y/n looking down at her phone. roseanne immediately blushed red seeing y/n's outfit. the girl was literally in baggy vintage looking t-shirt with dark washed straight jeans that stopped right at her ankle and red Nike SB Chicago Lows. her hair was thrown into a high pony tail with baby hairs sticking out on the sides of her head. suddenly, roseanne felt embarrassed. she had dressed up and put on her best clothes, did hours' worth of makeup only to find y/n in such casual and simple clothing.

roseanne suddenly felt like a joke. she wanted to turn around and run into her room, change into less dressy clothes or maybe just not show up.

just as she was about to make her mistake, y/n looks up from her phone and stares right at roseanne. roseanne's blush deepened, not only because she was flustered under the gaze of y/n but because her embarrassment was getting worse. she probably looked so ridiculous right now. why did she let jennie, sooyoung and irene dress her when y/n didn't even state that they were doing anything fancy?

roseanne had never been embarrassed before so she doesn't really know how to deal with the emotion. "are you just going to stand there and look at me or are you going to do something?" roseanne speaks first, masking her embarrassment through irritation. y/n smiles and shakes her head. "i'm sorry, i didn't...i just..wasn't expecting you to be this dressed up," roseanne rolls her eyes and walks down to greet y/n.

"well you didn't give me any context on what this date would be, can you blame me for always looking nice?" y/n laughs and looks at roseanne's face more intently. "don't think i dressed up like this for you...sooyoung, jennie and joohyun all chose this for me.." y/n giggles and roseanne swears it's the cutest thing she's ever heard before. "yeah..i figured," y/n tilts her head to the side and roseanne turns around.

she curses in her head as she sees jisoo, jennie, irene and sooyoung all watching from the kitchen window. when they notice roseanne looking at them, they immediately look away, acting as if nothing was happening.

"well aren't you going to say anything?" roseanne asks once more as silence falls between them. it's been less than twenty minutes and it was already awkward. roseanne normally isn't shy, god no. she's the farthest thing away from shy but being with y/n somewhere that's not at school or the field in an intimate way made roseanne extremely shy. "i was just going to take you to sushi but now it feels like i have to take you to a restaurant in Gangnam," y/n joked to make the tense atmosphere around them less tense but it only made roseanne even more irritated and embarrassed.

"you know what? if all you're going to do is make fun of me for trying so hard, i don't get why you even agreed to this date in the first place." roseanne huffs and turns around but before she can start walking away, y/n stops her and brings her back to where she was standing.

"hey..i'm sorry. i just, i don't really know what to say because honestly, i'm kinda...just the tiniest bit speechless. you're really beautiful tonight and i think it's cute that you and your friends made such an effort. i really appreciate it." y/n pleaded, feeling extremely bad for offending the girl. y/n just had never seen someone look even more beautiful. y/n never even knew someone can become more beautiful than they already were. roseanne may have had a bad attitude but y/n always knew that roseanne had a face like no other. if y/n were being honest, she found it cute how roseanne was acting. it was a new side that y/n had never seen before.

"you said you were taking me out to sushi? do i look that cheap to you y/n?" roseanne joked as they started walking to y/n's car, y/n's car lightly coming around her to steady her as she walked in her heels. "obviously i wasn't going to take you to a place that you'd never step foot in, i know you aren't acquainted with those types of places. i was planning on taking you to a modest sushi place but i'm down with whatever you want really.." y/n opened the door for roseanne and the girl got in, thanking y/n as their hands accidentally brushed against each other.

y/n ended up taking the both of them to a high end sushi restaurant that apparently was one of roseanne's favourites. the waiters and hosts were looking at y/n weirdly, probably wondering what she was doing with roseanne park especially because y/n wasn't really dressed properly for a high end restaurant, she really thought they were just going to get sushi at a modest place - but in the end, y/n just shrugged it off and asked for the hostess to guide them to a table.

"to start, is there anything to drink for you two miss park and miss choi?" the waiter asked, seemingly recognizing roseanne and y/n from their respective elite families. "you can go ahead roseanne," y/n politely spoke. "can i have a glass of red wine please?" y/n's eyes widened, they weren't legal yet and although rich people did tend to drink wine, y/n was still surprised to see roseanne order alcohol in public. "you're not legal.." y/n whispered as the waiter wrote down roseanne's order.

"daddy owns the restaurant, i'll be fine," y/n nods, of course roseanne's father owned the restaurant. "and for you miss choi?"

"a water and iced tea will do, thank you very much." y/n smiled as the waiter collected their drink menus. "i'll be back with your appetizer and main course menus," the waiter informed before walking away.

"so..." y/n started, not really knowing what to speak to roseanne about. she recalls lisa's list of ideas and ryujin's poor advice from when she was getting ready but all of that went in one ear and out the other ear.

"what's one thing you like about me?" roseanne questioned, her eyes curious to see what y/n was going to answer. y/n chuckled and fiddled with the napkin on her lap.

there were quite a few things y/n admired about roseanne. the first thing would be that the girl was pretty, no scratch that, beautiful. it was no secret that the Park siblings were gorgeous, if you came from attractive parents, you were bound to become beautiful yourself and roseanne was no exception. another thing that y/n can list is how passionate roseanne is when she wants something. she's experienced first-hand what it's like to be the thing that roseanne is passionate about and y/n finds that a little attractive. sure, the things roseanne does to get to y/n isn't the most...modest way to go about things but y/n liked the effort that roseanne clearly had. another that y/n can list from her head is how roseanne was set in stone on the things she wanted.

if she wanted something, she sure as hell did not stop until she got it.

so really, y/n could list a couple of things that she liked about roseanne but it'd just boost the girl's ego and pride and right now, y/n liked this shy roseanne.

"i'm not too sure really..." roseanne started to frown and let out a snarky comment until y/n continued.

"there's actually more than one thing."

y/n smiles tenderly before looking away. "miss park, miss choi, here are your appetizer and main course menus," of course the waiter just had to ruin the moment, roseanne thought.

~

much to y/n's surprise, the dinner went smoothly and quite quickly, which she wasn't expecting at all. she was expecting snarky, rude (roseanne was a little bit rude throughout dinner but not as much), bitchy and mean roseanne but it was like roseanne tucked that attitude away and was actually pleasant to be around. roseanne even got y/n to laugh and smile more than once. y/n didn't know if it was the wine that roseanne was drinking that made her that way or if it was the actual roseanne who was speaking to her, but either way, y/n really appreciated it.

after paying for the hefty bill, y/n guided roseanne's slightly tipsy body to her car.

"you never talked about what i wore for you tonight.." roseanne whispered after getting settled into y/n's car. "what is there to talk about roseanne?" y/n questioned lightly, amused by how carefree roseanne looked like. "i don't have a bra under this.." roseanne pointed to her chest and y/n laughed, "yes, i notice that.." roseanne narrowed her eyes at y/n and waved a finger at her, "then why didn't you say anything?"

"i don't think complimenting your lack of bra is appropriate," y/n pulled out of the valet parking before making sure there weren't any pedestrians or cars blocking her view.

"there is one thing i can compliment you on though.." roseanne waited for y/n to continue, a little buzzed from the red wine that she consumed but nowhere near tipsy or drunk. "what is it?"

"you were very fun to be with tonight. i truly wasn't expecting that if i'm honest."

"there's a lot of things i can be for you y/n, all you have to do is ask." roseanne teased as she played y/n's small hairs on her neck. "why me?" y/n questioned, the lingering question that she's had ever since roseanne told her that she liked her. she was confused because roseanne was already surrounded by beautiful girls and boys for the last three years before she even met y/n, what made y/n so different? what made her stand out that roseanne thought, 'yes. i want to like that one.'

"why not you? you're hot..like so...so fucking hot. i know all my friends would fuck you if i weren't interested in you. you're athletic, you're good at the sport you play. you're smart, probably smarter than me if we're being honest....and you're kind. so very kind. long story short, you aren't like all the students at school. i know to you, they may seem nice, but you're failing to realize that the school we go to is home to children that come from wealthy and prestigious families...even if they're quiet and scared of me during the day, those assholes can be the biggest snakes in the night."

"....that's why it's you. you being hot and fucking pretty is just a bonus that i don't mind...jisoo also said you're packing, so i'm even more attracted."

y/n laughs at the random words roseanne was spitting out. she really didn't expect to enjoy roseanne's company. it was comforting in a strange way but y/n truly wasn't complaining.

making it past the gate of the Parks' estate, y/n drives up the five minute drive way leading up to roseanne's home. "it's a shame we had to end this date so early.." y/n can hear the pout in roseanne's voice. "we spent three hours, almost four at the restaurant roseanne...plus, we have school tomorrow and you're buzzed."

"i'm not buzzed," roseanne squeaks and leans her head on the window. looking through the rear-view mirror, roseanne spots something in the back seat of y/n's car. "what's that?" roseanne asks as she turns around and looks in y/n's back seat. "what's what?"

roseanne reaches into y/n's back seat and pulls out a hoodie. "is this yours?" y/n rolls her eyes, "no, i stole it from sophia," roseanne narrows her eyes at y/n and smacks the girl behind her head lightly. "hey! i'm driving!" roseanne doesn't apologize and instead brings the hoodie up to her chest.

"i'm keeping this," roseanne refers to the oversized grey zip up hoodie that she was holding in her hands. "ew, no you're not. i wear that hoodie after my lacrosse practices. it stinks," roseanne buries her head into the fabric and smiles when it smells like flowers and fabric softener. "you're such a liar," roseanne chuckles and takes off her seatbelt, "hey, seatbelt on," y/n scolds but roseanne doesn't say anything and proceeds to put on y/n's grey zip up on top of her expensive outfit.

"it's not designer, you probably don't want it," roseanne rolls her eyes and looks at the tag that was peeking out from the side. "it says it's from Supreme y/n," roseanne stats. y/n takes her eyes off the drive way for a moment and burns the image of slightly buzzed roseanne park at nine in the evening, wearing her oversized zip up hoodie on top of her designer clothes. how does she manage to look so good? y/n will never know. "yeah, from Supreme which was like two hundred dollars compared to your one thousand and above dollar stuff," roseanne snuggles into the hoodie and ignores y/n's words. she was going to keep it, whether y/n liked it or not. she didn't really care of her opinion when it came to the hoodie anyway. "you act like you aren't rich y/n," y/n shakes her head and pulls into the park's estate, the water fountain greeting her.

"we're here," y/n gets out of the car first before making her way to roseanne's side, opening the door for her and helping roseanne out of the car. "can you hold something for me?" roseanne questions, eyes already starting to droop from how tired she was, "sure," y/n responds and stretches out her hand for roseanne to place the item in. y/n is baffled when roseanne places her hand in y/n's own and clasping their fingers together.

"perfect. you're great at holding things." roseanne compliments as she drags y/n with her to her front door. y/n notices mason park looking at them through the big glass windows and y/n smiles politely, mason returning the gesture back.

before they can even make it to the front door, it swings wide open, revealing jisoo, jennie, irene and sooyoung eagerly waiting for their return. "well...well...well, won't you look at that. y/n got our little rosie here drunk," jisoo starts as she sees roseanne's dopey smile cover her features. "no..no, roseanne ordered wine when we were at the sushi restaurant and wouldn't stop drinking," y/n explained, clearly nervous with the interrogation her date's friends were giving her. "relax y/n, we're just joking. we know rosie would be the one to take advantage of you if you were in this state," irene nonchalantly speaks as roseanne throws a weak punch to her arm. "well, we'll give you two some time to talk before you go y/n...we wouldn't want to disturb..anything," sooyoung giggles before dragging the other three with her.

"well...this was a fun night, really," roseanne says, purposely wrapping her arm around y/n's waist to 'steady' herself when she really just wanted to feel y/n close to her. "i had fun too.." y/n didn't mean to but her fingers had a mind of its own and they started brushing the stray hairs on roseanne's face. "you wouldn't be mad at me if i did something right?" roseanne questions, her breath hitting y/n's face. a mixture of strawberry and wine from hours ago. roseanne's perfume started travelling up y/n's nose and y/n felt enchanted.

"well, it depends on what that thing is-"

roseanne can't help it anymore and kisses the girl. she isn't one to kiss on the first date but y/n has been tempting her ever since she first saw the girl commanding her teammates to do drills. y/n stands there, absolutely dazed with the feeling of roseanne's lips on hers. she felt like she was the one who drank alcohol, she felt drunk off of roseanne's lips.

she only manages to kiss back for a second before someone clears their throat. y/n pulls away first and spots mason smiling at them. "i'm sorry to interrupt your moment with my daughter y/n, but it's past her curfew.." mason jokes and roseanne groans, "i don't have a curfew daddy," mason ruffles roseanne's hair, "yes, i know that darling, but your mother and your friends are eager to hear about the details of tonight," roseanne reluctantly pulls away from y/n and snuggles into y/n's hoodie that was now hers to keep. "fine," roseanne turns to y/n and smiles at the girl, "thank you for taking me out and letting me enjoy it," y/n returns the gesture, rocking on her feet to ease the nervousness and joy she felt.

"of course...and thank you for not being an ass tonight. i appreciated it."

roseanne scoffs and brings their lips back together, not really caring that her father was watching or the fact that this was their first date, she just wanted to feel butterflies in her stomach again. "i could get used to that," roseanne spoke as soon as they pulled away.

"i could too." was all y/n responded before roseanne turned around and walked past her father, disappearing into the house.

"i'm sorry for bringing your daughter home so late mr. park, it wasn't my intention to do so."

mason chuckles and squeezes y/n's shoulder. "it's been a while since i've seen roseanne look so alive caused by something that isn't a materialistic item. you've done wonders y/n. thank you but if you ever break my daughter's heart, i won't hesitate to kick you off the lacrosse team or any lacrosse team for that matter."

y/n politely nodded and bid a goodbye to mason. so much happened tonight but they weren't things that y/n would ever regret.

roseanne walked past the living room where her mother and her four best friends were waiting. they were expecting roseanne to stop walking and talk to them but roseanne just continued on the way to her bedroom. jennie, jisoo, irene and sooyoung immediately run up the stairs to follow roseanne.

"well, how was it?! i asked for details!"

"is she a good kisser?!"

"tell me she's actually packing!"

"did you get railed yet?!"

roseanne bit her lip to suppress herself from smiling and waltzed into her bedroom, the other four following her like chicks to their mother. "well? roseanne, tell us!"

"there's nothing to tell, all i know is that she's definitely the one."

roseanne shuts her bathroom door before letting out smiles and squeals, the girls on the other side of her door doing the exact same thing.

~

one date turned into two, then three, then four then boom, y/n choi was officially roseanne park's first and only ever girlfriend. y/n had no idea how she went from not wanting to get involved with roseanne to kissing her randomly in the hallways, holding her hand, walking with her to their classes, random dates here and there, and so on. y/n didn't know she would become this lovesick puppy with roseanne and roseanne had no idea that she'd become exactly like the lisoo couple who she used to tease and make fun of.

y/n guesses that there really is a fine line between love and hate. you first start to dislike them because you can't help how infuriatingly beautiful they were and then now, you can't help but love them so much with all your heart.

it's crazy, really, y/n thinks. it's crazy because she got herself involved with a mean girl. things definitely weren't going to be easy.

yes, roseanne may have gotten the person that she wanted badly, but that didn't mean she was going to stop being the mean girl that she is. after all, it was because of being a mean girl that got her the girl of her dreams.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 1.4K 34
This is the sequel to Found Myself Dreaming so if you haven't read that yet, please do so! -------------- You are an American actor who fell in love...
100K 1.3K 22
ยกBefore you read Oneshot!Read "Need to Know" Most of the stories will be Jennie x reader. *INCLUDE MILKY MATURE CONTENT * [Closed but might upload ag...
11.6K 272 13
Genre: Varies Requests Status: Closed Hello, my friends, and welcome to the Catalog of Novels Volume Three, here you will get to read and experience...
71.9K 1.7K 37
You're an orphan. Ever since you entered a high school, everything is super hard for you and the one that took care of you. You used to live with you...