Breakfast on Tuesday

By LadyAltagracia

Carla has never had a boyfriend and she hates all the days of the week, especially Tuesdays. She wakes up gru... More

Breakfast on Tuesday
1. Grumpy girl
2. Drunk girl
3. Artsy girl
4. Embarrassed girl
5. Stupid girl
6. Wild girl
7. Horny girl
8. Damaged girl
9. Backchat girl
10. Silenced girl
11. Promiscuous girl
12. Wet girl
13. Sated girl
14. Perfect girl
15. Skilled girl
16. Exposed Girl
17. Warned girl
18. Happy girl
19. Sad girl
20. Boring girl
22. Heartbroken girl
23. Terrified girl
24. Brave girl
25. Run girl
26. Dead girl
27. Used girl
28. Mute girl
29. Mean girl
30. Saved girl
31. Apologetic girl
32. Frustrated girl
33. Gone girl
34. The girl
35. Betrayed girl
36. Positive girl
37. Girlfriend
38. I love you, girl
39. Not so grumpy girl
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Bonus Chapter 5
Sequel & Cover Updates
All We Have is Now (New Book)

21. Attached girl

6K 273 46
By LadyAltagracia

Sex in the shower was not something I ever fantasized about. Mostly because the bathroom in my too expensive student room was smaller than a coffin. There was only one sink and right next to it was the toilet seat. Opposite the toilet was a small square, the shower.

Dante's shower was huge and he didn't hesitate to use every surface that was available to us. He ravished me on the shiny countertop and then took me standing up against a full-body mirror that looked like it was built into the wall.

"Cariño, you should be nicer to your friends", he said as he thrust deeply into me from behind. "I heard you shouting from the kitchen. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"Eli deserved it."

I moaned and my lashes lowered when he urged me to widen my stance. My legs parted and I leaned more toward the mirror, my fingerprints smudging the otherwise spotless surface. My new position caused him to sink deeper inside of me, to touch parts of me I didn't think he could reach.

Like my heart.

Woah! Pump the brakes.

Way too soon, right?

I had completely forgotten about the transformative power of sex; the power it had to fuck you up emotionally; to screw - pun intended - with a girl's heart.

Dante's hand left my throat and pulled on my hair. "What do you deserve, Carla?"

"Everything that you're doing to me right now." I opened my eyes and his intense gaze collided with my sensual one in the mirror. His irises appeared greener in the reflecting glass, chiller somehow.

Cold.

Colder than the tiles surrounding us.

I broke eye contact when I noticed that all this was ever going to be for Dante was sex. There were no feelings involved on his side.

And here I was getting attached, clinging to Dante like a sloth on a branch with no intention of moving anytime soon even though the branch I was holding on to would soon break, and I would evidently end up on the ground with a broken neck.

It seemed like I was having a hilarious case of the Virgin Attachment Syndrome, a.k.a VAS.

Dante had talked about intimacy after sex like it was a guarantee but that wasn't always the case. He was here, inside me, touching me, kissing me, but there was nothing intimate about it.

He spanked my butt and then withdrew from me, leaving the impression of his erection tattooed on my walls like a brand. My pussy was never going to be the same again after this.

Without warning, he lifted me and carried me to the shower when my legs refused to cooperate. He joined me in the open space and turned on the water, his arousal thick and proud as he pressed his body against my ass.

The fine spray trickled down my head and face, drenching my hair until my curls were fully defined.

"Do you have a blowdryer?" I asked.

"Anna has one. You can borrow it." He spun me around and I wished he hadn't. I just wanted sex and looking into his eyes was anything but that.

It was impossible to look into his eyes and not feel something. To not want more. Because damn, I could see myself waking up to that angular face and those perfect lips tomorrow and the day after that... Perfect lips that were kissing me now, tongue sliding to part my lips and then plunging forward to poison me with the unforgettable taste of him.

Eyes that looked at me now, heat blazing from their core when he finally tore his lips from mine, my breasts his next target. He cupped them before his mouth descended first on one and then the other, his tongue flicking my nipple in between all the suckling and laving that was happening.

I thought that having no-strings-attached sex would lessen the pain I felt about never having a boyfriend, but instead, it only made me realize that maybe sex was something special after all. Something to be treasured.

This fresh round of bathroom sex was causing all kinds of confusing feelings to bubble up to the surface. Feelings I couldn't voice. Feelings that scared me.

Therefore, I choked on them, hid them behind my moans as the man responsible for them kept on torturing me with his mouth and hands.

He left no part of me untouched. His large hands grabbed handfuls of my butt cheeks, tapered fingers delving deep to touch my wet slit. With a nudge of his knee, he parted my legs and immediately placed his thigh between them. A garbled moan left my soul when I started riding his thigh, grinding my hips, searching for that high I knew was sure to come.

A high that so far only he could give me.

My back touched the now warm tiles, away from the stream of water and a moment later, I felt his hand cupping my jaw. Our eyes met briefly before he gently kissed me.

This kiss was different somehow. Softer. Caring. He took his time and explored every corner of my mouth. His tongue, gentle but assertive, demanded that I submit to him.

I did.

At this point, I was his toy to do with as he pleased. Water splashed down from his shoulders and met with the increasing pool of liquid accumulating at the apex of my thighs. His leg disappeared from between them and he hoisted me up against the wall.

I felt the bulbous head of his throbbing cock at my entrance and I looked at him, waiting for him to impale me.

He supported my body with one hand under my butt while the other grabbed a fistful of my curly hair and yanked. My scalp stung a little but it didn't hurt.

"You deserve so much better than this," he grounded out, his eyes darkening with something I couldn't describe. "You deserve so much better than what I can do to your body. Any decent man can do that, make your body sing until you shatter. But a woman like you, so fucking beautiful, so fucking perfect, deserves to be made love to."

"Then make love to me, Dante."

"I can't."

"Why not?" I whispered.

"It's not safe and I don't have any room left in my heart to love anyone right now. After tomorrow, I don't want to see you here again. As for tonight, I'm going to pretend your mine." His hand traveled from my hair to my throat and then my breast. "I'm going to fuck you so good, Carla." His thumb rolled over my hard nipple, drawing a shallow moan from me. "So fucking good, cariño."

On that note, he bucked forward with his hips and speared me with his cock. I held on to him tightly as he took me against the wall, his thrusts wild and deep. The sound of our bodies joining echoed against the tiles and turned into a beautiful melody.

I knew I was playing with fire, but I closed my eyes and pretended Dante was my boyfriend and that this wasn't the last time I was going to see him.

I was good at hiding. That's why it came naturally to me to hide that I wanted more than a goodbye fuck in the bathroom. The rejection was real and I accepted it like I did all the others.

Lost in the protective bubble I had created in my head, I heard Dante mumble, "Fuck, you're so damn tight. So warm. Makes me want to come inside of you so fucking bad."

My eyes flew open. "Don't. You want me gone by tomorrow and a baby is the opposite of that."

He clenched his jaw and continued to thrust in and out of me. I closed my eyes and focused on what he was doing to my body without reading more into it. Sexual feelings could be incredibly intense, because why else did people come back for more over and over again? And that's what this was.

This wasn't love. It couldn't be.

Dante groaned and buried his face in my neck. "Come for me, Carla."

And this wasn't the end. It couldn't be the end.

"Give it to me, cariño. I need it. Feel my cock stretching your pussy. Feel how wet you are for me. Come for me."

Just like that, I shattered in his arms and my heart broke in two. A tear slipped from my eye and ran silently down my cheek, mixing with the drops of water already on my face.

°°°

Sometimes we're the cause of our heartbreaks.

Don't forget to vote if you're enjoying this story. Comments are also greatly appreciated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

599 52 13
မင်းနဲ့ကိုယ့်ရဲ့တွေ့ဆုံမှုမှာကျကွဲသွားတဲ့ပန်းအိုးလေးကိုကျေးဇူးတင်ရမယ်မောင့်ညို တည်ကမ္ဘာဇန်×ရေှးညို (Unicode & Zawgyi)
1M 67.8K 33
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
78.8K 174 6
This is a story mainly about the relationship between LilyPichu and Michael Reeves being thrown off by Pokimane who saw more than she bargained for a...
457K 25.9K 29
▪️BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE▪️ "Why me?" Mikayla asked softly as she placed her arms around his shoulders. "Why not you?" Damien simply replied, before his...