Untrusted Love (Little Nightm...

By SniffSniffTea

When the core four LN characters wind up in UA high, the students must learn how to take care of them as the... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's note/ AU info
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Not Really a Chapter
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
??
Credits

Chapter 16

2K 80 42
By SniffSniffTea

(Seven's POV)

"So how was your first day?" Kirishima asked, brushing the gel out of his hair.

"Good, Nezu gave me this," Seven replied, pulling out his knife.

"Woah, that's a manly dagger!" Kirishima awed, admiring the shine of the blade. The nome chatted and clicked. Seven smiled back and playfully ruffled the nome's coned head. It let out a long rattle, yawning and settled down on the bed.

"You must be tired, huh Sev?" Kirishima chuckled. Seven nodded and stretched his back. He fell back and was asleep before he could get under the cover. Kirishima smiled and tucked the boy in. Seven pulled Kirishima's hand to a hug. The student felt his heart melt but soon realised he was stuck in the boy's grasp. Kirishima replaced his own hand for the sleeping nome. Seven stirred slightly before going back to a deep slumber.

Seven awoke earlier. He could see Kirishima still asleep. Seven sighed and wonder what time it would be. He remembered one of his only human friends. Flashlight. They didn't meet up much but would occasionally run into each other. Flashlight was brave and smart with a strong will. Flashlight often taught Seven things. She was older than him and knew so much more. She taught him how to tell the time and how to find weak spots in the Maw. She had been recently teaching him how to read. He was doing really well but then... he woke up here. He wondered how Flashlight was doing now. Seven didn't notice the silent tear roll down his face. He felt sad and sick. Seven felt two small hands wrap around his waist. Seven smiled in the dark and hugged his nome back.

"Thank you" Seven whispered to his little friend, though he wished that it made him feel better. The two stayed hugging for a moment more before they laid down again and went back to sleep. Seven couldn't escape his thoughts and found himself in a nightmare. Running from the ever closing darkness.

Seven woke up again. Light was peeking from behind the curtains. Dawn had broken. Seven sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Morning" Kirishima said brightly. He had gotten into uniform and was doing his hair.

Seven mumbled in response.

"I think breakfast has already been made for you guys" Kirishima prompted with a smirk. Seven nodded and stretched. The nome woke up and chattered a bit. Seven went to the door and picked up his nome. Kirishima watched as Seven flung it into the air. On it's descent, it grab the doorknob, using gravity to open the door. Kirishima was impressed as the two nonchalantly left for the elevator.

Already waiting in the elevator was RG.

"Oh, hi Seven" she greeted. Seven smiled back and stood beside her.

"Hey um, RG?" He started, catching the girl's attention. "Do you ever get homesick?" He asked, his cheeks turning pink from embarrassment. RG tapped her chin in thought.

"I don't really remember much of my past or home, so I would have to say no. Why?" She answered.

"N-no reason" Seven stuttered while digging his face into the nome.

The elevator dinged as the two reached the commons. Mono and Six were already there.

"Hey" Mono called out, waving them over. They joined together and sat at the table, heads and upper bodies peeking over the top. Midoriya was there today. He placed a bowl and spoon in front of each of them and they looked inside. Little rings of colour.

"Some of us went shopping the other day and we thought you might like Fruitloops" Midoriya explained. Six, of course, took the first bite. She chewed and went for another bite. Mono soon dug in too. He smiled happily from under his bag. Seven grabbed a handful of them and passed them to his nome. It crunched away on them.

"These are really nice" RG said, getting another spoon full.

"Glad you like them. When I was your age, I loved them too" Midoriya replied. There was a knock on the door. Everyone turned to see Miruko waiting there.

"You best be off, wouldn't want to be late" Midoriya smiled as the kids wolfed down their cereal. They jumped off the chairs and made it to the door. Six boosted Mono up and much like the nome did, Mono caught the doorknob on his way down, opening the door.

(Mono's POV)

Training wasn't that bad. Hawks had him use a tablet and a phone to warp through them. Every time Mono did, Hawks would move the devices further apart by a meter. Mono had been training for about an hour now and was beginning to tire. He had managed to stay conscious so far. Mono put his hands on the tablet screen. Static rumbled and Mono braced himself and closed his eyes tight under his bag. A ripping noise and Mono was yanked through the signal. He felt himself tumble as he focused on Hawks' phone. Mono felt himself fall and opened his eyes again to find himself on the ground.

"Nice, Mono" Hawks encouraged. Mono weakly gave him a thumbs up in response.

"Hey, do you feel sick? You look... faint" Hawks asked, helping the boy up again.

"I'm.. fine, just a little wobbly" Mono reassured. Hawks didn't look completely convinced but moved the tablet back another meter. Mono put his hands on the phone. Just as Mono braced, something cold drenched him. Mono gasped and backed away and an apologetic RG ran over.

"Sorry Mono! I was trying to throw it to Mic and I missed" RG she rambled in one breath.

"W-what?" Mono stammered, confused. RG took in a breath and slowly explained how Mic was getting her to throw water blobs and hold their shape for long periods of time. Mono nodded understandingly and told RG what Hawks and he was doing. Six came over as well and explained what she and Nezu were doing.

"He lines up fruit and then I get to wither it all" she chuckled, flaring up the black mist. Seven joined too, eventually. He said he was learning to hunt things from far away.

"Like hide the boot?" Mono asked, after hearing Seven explain his training.

"I'm sorry, did you say 'boot'?" Hawks choked. Six nodded.

"It was a game we played to pass the time. One of us would hide a shoe and the other would have a few minutes to find it" Six explained.

"Sounds fun!" RG cooed.

"We play a similar game. It's called 'Stealth'" Seven piped in, hugging his nome.

"Ooh, how do you play?" Mono asked.

"You basically take something from the Janitor and then take it back to his room or the Lady's without getting caught. I never..played it" Seven nonchalantly replied but finished embarrassed. The kids chattered excitedly about different games they had played while also taking sips of water.

The rest of the day went by quickly with Denki going over to drop off some lunch.

"Hey, how's training?" He asked upon arrival. The nome jumped out of Seven's arms and ran over to the boy.

"Hey, calm down" Denki laughed as the nome ran around his legs. Denki put down the plastic bag he was holding and bent down to the nome. Six ran over and looked inside the bag. Mono followed his friend and curiosity made RG rush past too. Seven went to Denki, confused as to why the two knew each other.

"How do you know Denki?" Seven asked. The nome rattled and chirped.

"Calm down, I-I can't understand you" Seven stammered, trying to catch the racing nome.

"Your nome went for a walk last night and found me getting a snack, I gave it some food from the fridge and I guess he likes me now?" Denki explained.

"Food~" Six called. They looked over to see that Six had pulled out the container that was inside. Six tried to open the container but failed so resulted in trying to bite through it instead. Hawks ran over and pried the girl off. He opened it and pulled out what was inside.

"Toasties!" He awed and handed down half to Six. She wolfed it down but ended up burning her tongue.

"Hot!" She yelped. Mono made the mistake of chuckling and was elbowed in the stomachs as a consequence. Seven snickered at this so Mono used a very small amount of power to create a high pitch squeak. Seven covered his ears and growled at a smirking Mono. Seven turned to RG who was rolling on the floor laughing. She shut up when a knife landed inches from her face. Denki snorted at the lot and the four nodded in agreement. Six, Mono and Seven tackled him and pinned him to the ground as RG squirted water in his face.

"Okay okay! I surrender" Denki cried out. The kids got off and Hawks handed out the rest of the toasties.

"What are you having?" Six asked Denki.

"Honey and ham sandwiches," Denki smiled.

"Oh god, that sounds disgusting" Hawks gagged. Denki turned to face him.

"Do you have maple syrup with bacon?" He asked. Hawks nodded.

"And do you have applesauce on beef?" He continued. Hawks nodded again.

"So what's wrong with honey and ham?" Denki finished, matter of factly. Hawks said nothing but turned to Mic. (Kudos to anyone who knows where that's from)

"Kid's got a point".

(Aizawa's POV)

Aizawa sat at his desk. It was late and Eri was with him, watching some late night cartoons. She was half asleep but content. Aizawa had been tasked to write reports for the kids. He had started a few hours ago and had interviewed some of the students to get more information. He had finished Eri's and moved on to the last four. He started with RG.

Name: RG

Gender: Female

Image: long dark brown hair, blue eyes, pale skin.

Demeanour: RG is friendly to most and the most talkative. She has claimed that she died months ago and has little to no memory of her past.

Quirk: RG has the ability to control water and form it from her body with decent control over it.

Aizawa signed it off and started on Seven's while occasionally glancing up at Eri.

Name: Seven

Gender: Male

Image: Short black hair with a blue tint, blue eyes, grey skin, long ears.

Demeanour: Seven is shy and doesn't speak much. Spends most of his time with a creature known as a 'nome'.

Quirk: Super advanced hearing with a well control.

As Aizawa began signing it off, a soft thud made his eyes dart back to Eri. The girl had fallen asleep and tipped over onto the floor. He smiled to himself and got up from his desk. Aizawa picked up the sleeping girl and tucked her into the tatamis. The girl didn't stir.

Name: Mono

Gender: Male

Image: Thick dark brown hair, bluey-grey skin, blacked out eyes

Demeanour: Mono is quite friendly but stays with people he knows. He is curious and has a tendency to break rules.

Quirk: Can use signals from devices to teleport and form the same signal to turn space into a solid. Has a stable amount of control.

Aizawa opened a window to let the cool breeze in. It was a warm night and he was beginning to feel hot. A few stray papers flapped in the wind. Aizawa sat down to fill out the last form.

Name: Six

Gender: Female

Image: Short black hair, red eyes, fanged teeth, extremely pale skin.

Demeanour: Six is quiet and only speaks to her friends. Has a habit of biting people in defence and is usually cold to unknown people.

Quirk: Can create a swirl of energy that withers anything living upon contact. Has little control over it.

Aizawa signed softly after completing his task and turned to look at Eri. Usually he would have stayed up later but feeling extra tired, he changed and crept into his bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 4.3K 51
Fan fiction based on the manga and anime My Hero Academia (Mostly fluff and soft moments with a few action and propelling scenes) (Some events may be...
2.4K 115 10
A villain attack on U.A. caused seven students to get injured. One won't wake up and trouble is close by. What exactly will happen? Read to find out...
1.3K 103 31
(Credit to the wonderful artist who drew the cover art for this story. Thank you 😭❤) Quirkless izuku soon after middle school starts developing a qu...
1.2K 100 30
You go on an adventure with your twin brother trying become a hero. However, due to an accident within your past, you had trouble trusting anyone, es...