The Coven

Lyfeo_M_Jay द्वारा

Roman, the powerful yet kind leader ~ Thalia, the beautiful yet ruthless flower. ~ Alyssa, the bold yet cold... अधिक

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
27.
28.
29.
30
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
Epilogue.

26.

831 65 3
Lyfeo_M_Jay द्वारा

Thornes protect beauty.

Thalia & Amon.

Amon groaned as his was on top of Thalia, she who had just given him everything, she who had trusted him with her very body, untouched, just for him, he had made love to her, in a way they would both never forget. As the vampire finally had his fill of his mate's blood he could feel their connection, it was clear and strong, he would never do anything to break it, never do anything to drive away his witch, he would die for her, kill for her and live for her, holding her in his arms sheets wrapping around their bodies he felt peace, finally he had her, she who would bring light into their home, hair silver glinting and pulsing with magic, olive skin, he loved marking every part of it, and eyes so filled with warmth and love, he feared he would drown in them, but that would be okay too, he wanted to drown in her love.

"You should be asleep." Thalia whispered as she barely moved, having done what Amon did to her with that monster between his legs, it was surprising she could even feel her legs. "I thrive in the night, we vampires are stronger in it just like wolves." He explained making her hum. "You really do know how to wine and dine a girl." She chortled making them both laugh. "I've only ever tried that on you, you're the first woman I fell in love with, I won't lie and say there were no others in the past, but I can assure you, you are my first, in everything, most importantly, my first love." He answered placing a kiss on Thalia's forehead, she now had tears falling down her cheeks, it wasn't sadness though, it was happiness, the kind her papa told her she would have if she met the right boy, and she did. "Hey, hey, what's wrong?" He questioned eyes burning with curiosity and concern. "I'm happy, pops always told me I'd meet the one, and when I did I would feel what he felt for dad, and I'm sure I do now, he was right, when you find the right now, its easy." She confessed and he held her close to his heart.

Thalia Yasmine Thorne, I will protect you with my life, I will kill for you, I will die for you, and I will live for you, my mark isn't just for the world to see, its a promise I mean to keep, we will most liley argue and not agree on some things but even so, I will never leave you, I will be there even when you burn me alive, because I would love no other than you, you were my world the moment I met you, I made mistakes and I regret them but I will never regret you, and if today you were to tell me to follow you like a lost puppy I would, I am yours, as you are mine, I love you, because thorns protect beauty, I will also protect you, you're my treasure and I can't wait to meet pops and dad so that they can bless us.

Often they said, no one would be perfect for a witch but Thalia knew she had hit the jackpot, he wasn't perfect, he was hers, and when they made love all over again, she knew, she knew he spoke the truth, she knew he was hers from now till the day they died.

~|•

Vincent.

"What do you want Zach?" Vincent asked with a groan, the wolf had disturbed his spell, he knew he should've just stayed at Roman's house and practised it there, but nope he wanted to bond with the pack so he came home only to be disturbed by Zach. The beta had bad timing. "Lex isn't around, uhm-everyone is at the packhouse watching a movie, I didnt want you to be alone." The beta mumbled lowly making Vincent chuckle. "I'm okay alone Zach, I can very much take care of myself." He replied the wolf but he seemed adamant to leave. "Okay, uhm, yeah, you've gotten really strong and beautiful- sorry, I-" Vincent was amused, he was watching the second strongest wolf in the pack stumble over his words at his door, he felt pity for the guy and its not that Zach was a bad guy he was just clumsy and an idiot ruled by emotions most of the time, if he weren't half witch he would be the same though so he ruled that point out.

"Come in." He offered and the beta was surprised."Serious?" He asked and Vincent nodded. "Thanks." He mumbled as he walked into the two story home. "Where is your uncle?" Zach questioned as he was led upstairs to a room Vinny had somewhat changed into a workroom to practise when he was home. "Currently drinking wolf rum at Lex's place." Vincent replied making an oh leave Zach's lips. "I'm sorry to bombard you with questions but why don't you ever attend pack events or anything the younger wolves do?" The beta asked and Vincent was surprised by it, Zach had never been so attentive toward him or maybe he never noticed it. "The wolves aren't exactly receptive of me, I'm a hybrid, a creature of two mystic races, I got shunned by the witches and the wolves walk on eggshells around me." The reply made Zach whine, it was cute which made Vincent laugh. "Can I be your friend, I know you have the super strong coven as your friends but I'd like to be your friend." He asked looking like the world's cutest puppy, it made Vincent want to cuddle with him right then. "I promise I won't overstep my boundaries." He muttered making the witch scoff, with wolves, boundaries were crossed when they turned up naked at your doorstep in the middle of the night.

"I will allow it." Vinny replied as a grin broke out on Zach's face, there was no point in learning his craft now, Marc had told him to loosen up for the day and relax, so he might aswell make up for it. "Do you wanna go somewhere, skate park, ice rink, get late dinner." Vincent suggested and the beta lit up almost instantly. "I know the places, come on, we can take my car." He cheered and Vincent worried he had opened Pandora's little closet. First was the skate park, there weren't a lot of people, but it was just them, Zach wasn't that bad on a board, if of course the surface was flat, Vincent had done all the tricks and hit all the major spots where he caused a ruckus, Zach of course cheered him on until they started skating together. "This is fun." The witch cheered as he held onto the large beta, he was warm. "I thought you would like it." He offered and Vinny indeed liked it. After the skate park they hit a small diner in town, it surprised Vincent how much Zach was open to a lot of the things they were doing, he had never thought the beta was this open or fun it had always been hate for witches with him.

"Your order will be right out." The waiter informed as they sat at the two seater table by the corner window, the diner was quaint at best and Vinny liked it, it wasn't flashy or tacky, it was pleasant. "When did you decide you want to hang out with me, you aren't exactly a fan of witches." Vinny pointed out making Zach nod. "For a long time I hated witches, despised them, I thought Roman killed my brother in that attack by Lena, but when I finally got to talk with him, and the rest of his friends, the things they did just to protect us all, they didn't seem bad at all, then I began talking with Marie, she calls it Luna therapy, and she helped me realize that my hate and fear of witches was irrational to some extent, I had to let it go in order to live my life and slowly I healed, I'm over everything that happened, mostly because I know Roman and his coven decimated Lena and Kev, justice was given, then I began to think about you." He confessed, something Vincent hadn't expected, it made sense now, Zach was at peace with all that happened in his life, its why he seemed happier. "What about me?" The witch was intrigued. "Why, even when I hated all witches you were never part of the list, why, every time you were hurt I wanted to kiss you and make you feel better, why, I see how beautiful you are when guys weren't exactly my main focus before, don't be spooked or be creeped out, it took a lot of time and wits to knock on your door, it's a lot to take in, I know, so go easy on me." Zach had played his cards, he had left his soul bare.

So the hybrid offered his hand on the table, it seemed small and dainty compared to Zach's. "I would be all of it and more if it wasn't a lot to take in, how about we start here, and see where it goes." The witch mumbled as the offered hand was taken with a smile. "I'd like that so much." Zach whispered as he held Vincent's hand and warmth spread into his being, a connection becoming strong, stronger than neither of them expected, it was nice not to be alone.

+++

lmj

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

M-13 JL द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

184K 10.8K 35
People with powers exist, believe it or not. And it isn't some magic thing that gave us powers; it's a genetic malfunction that cursed us to a life o...
1.8K 254 27
Jaide, and his best friend Cyrine, are two teenagers with cookie cutter families. When a long winter break hits for them, they thought to themselves...
194K 7.5K 23
I'm Lilly, and I have 3 lovers. That's right 3, and to make things weirder we are all guys. You see we are also all a different type of supernatural...
8K 421 31
" our freedom isn't up to them , it's only up to us . i'm the alpha , i'm the one to trust . together we do whatever it takes , we're in this pack fo...