Fragile Hearts | Party Poison...

By AnyStalker707

Party Poison didn't know how much his life would change after the Fabulous Four found an injured guy in the m... More

⋅Introduction⋅
1⋅A clap with a 'Crow
2⋅All the pain
3⋅It haunts me, you save me
4⋅Your feelings, our feelings
5⋅Vulnerable
6⋅The truth
7⋅Heartache
8⋅Get on the dancefloor
9⋅Come party with me
10⋅Asleep or dead
11⋅I feel safe in your arms
12⋅Purifying flame
13⋅Not running away anymore
14⋅Heavy heart
15⋅Catharsis
16⋅Together, finally
18⋅Sparkles among darkness
19⋅Memories that still live

17⋅Maybe

188 9 5
By AnyStalker707

- -Ghoul's POV- -

I find it really fun to watch (k/n) – or Candy, like the other two call him – and his friends play around outside. Candy has looked so much happier since he reunited with Sour and War – he has been laughing and smiling more, with more energy than before. The melancholy that often lingered in his eyes and voice during certain situations now gives place to excitement and happiness; even his presence in general shows it.

Even now, sitting outside working on my next project, as Candy pins War to the ground with his arm pulled back, I feel amusement bubbling in me, seeing how Candy laughs at War trying to free himself while Sour laughs at them. It seems like they are always wrestling and playfully fighting with each other every other hour. Earlier, War provoked Sour to chase him around the diner by snapping a rubber band on his arm. It's funny to watch them, the way they click together. I wish it were me. Maybe Party does as well. I don't know. Where is he, anyways?

"Uncle, uncle!!" War cries out, both his arms now pulled behind his back, and squirms while Candy grins before he lets go, allowing War to jump up and tackle Candy to the ground. They proceed to yell, laugh, and swear at each other as they roll around in the sand in yet another wrestling match.

Soon, though, their mess is nothing more than background noise for my projects.

"Hey," someone greets and there's War, sitting next to me. His hair glues to his forehead with the sweat along with sand, which also sticks to his clothes, all from playing with Candy. "What'cha working on there?"

Fuck off. I don't want to talk. Not now. I'm working. Then, again, they're not Jet to know how to respect it. A sigh escapes my lips and I turn back to working on my thing, fidgeting with one of the devices. "Just some glitter bombs... harmless ones." I hope he will get the hint, at least. My fingers brush against a bottle of purplish-red glitter, some of it getting on my fingertips. The made-up garage long ago turned into my studio. Sometimes Jet's.

"Glitter bombs? What do they do, exactly?" He raises an eyebrow and leans closer.

Fuck. Is he actually interested? But is it good or bad? Hell, I don't want my job to fall into the wrong hands, but I also want it to be known. "Uh, when they explode, they release glitter of whatever color I put in. It's decorative and really pretty." I shrug, gazing at the many bottles and jars filled with various colors of glitter, some the classic kinds, others in different shapes. There are too many. "But I don't know what colors to use this time!"

War leans closer to observe the glitter. "Hmm, what about pink, light blue, and light purple glitter? Maybe you can mix them together to create a cool effect!" He grins.

My eyes lit up at the suggestion and I clap my hands in excitement. "Yes, yes! That's perfect!!" I giggle, grabbing the three colors. Good idea, indeed, but I still don't know if I should trust him.

..

..

"The bomb," I huff, "it's done. Maybe we can trade it at Chow Mein's, y'know?" And it's pretty much useless to try to explain it to Kobra right now. I mean, I don't exactly judge him because he's also curiously observing the Candy Crush fucking around the diner – he leans back against the counter as I sit on top of it –, but I'm fucking talking to him and all I've unfairly received is vague and distant answers. The Candy Crush aren't even that interesting. At least War and Sour, I mean. How can we trust them? What about (k/n)? What about Party? What about Party and (k/n)?

Kobra sighs and shrugs, running a hand through his hair to pull the messy strands back. "Sounds good, I guess, must fix us more than Power Pup this time." And the motherfucker has the audacity of rolling his eyes when glancing at me. "Y'know, you don't own (k/n). Candy. Whatever."

I scowl. "Of course I don't! Fuck you, I just... How can we trust them? I have never seen these motherfuckers in my entire life before!"

"Well, you did hear about them through Doctor D, and you know that if Doctor D–"

"If Doctor D trusts someone, it means they're really worth it," I groan, rolling my eyes as he did earlier. "But that's not the point!"

"Jealous?" Kobra chuckles, the amusement playing on his grin. "Jealous that they're also good at tech, that they're besties with (k/n)?" He acts like I wasn't glaring at him, which is way more stressing than if he had actually reacted. "C'mon, give them a chance. We will break them if they hurt you or anything."

"Right," I sigh, looking away for a moment. "You promise?"

"I promise."

Despite the hours going by, Party is still nowhere to be seen – presumably working on something on his own – while Jet just makes occasional appearances, mainly focused on taking a look at War and Sour's bikes since he was already supposed to mess with Trans AM, after all. Kobra sometimes disappears and I wish (k/n) would be here to spend time with me since he's got some knowledge on tech, so he helps me sometimes. I just can't focus on this next bomb I'm supposed to make. It just– Fuck, my brain just doesn't put the steps together.

"Wow, you still working? Candy did mention that you never stop." And it's War again. I lean back against the wall as I sit on the floor in the gas station area, crossing my arms over my chest. "Like, do you make lots of bombs of the same model or not? Maybe just if ordered?" Past him, Candy is talking Sour. Do they never stop?

"Okay," I sigh. "It works like this..."

- -Party's POV- -

It has been a whole fucking day and (k/n) – Skull Candy, whatever – never came after me. And didn't give attention to me; the most I got were distant answers and I do want him to be happy, y'know? But I want to be by his side while he is happy, not pushed away. Maybe I don't deserve the good things because there goes another person I actually... like a lot. A little more than just like, perhaps. The point is that it hurts to see him barely look at me after War and Sour came around, and he promised things wouldn't change and that he wouldn't leave. Wait, did he actually promise or did I just trick myself? Holy Destroya, Party, look at yourself! Being the crazy bitch they always call you.

The most annoying thing about all of it must be how averting my attention away from this is simply impossible – the thoughts are slipping in my mind and taking over whenever I least expect it to happen. Can anyone blame me, though? My days had been reduced to giving (k/n) most if not all of my attention, then he's suddenly distant. What am I supposed to do now? Smile and wave him goodbye? Okay, maybe.

I find myself once again seeking comfort in just being alone with myself because, after all, I don't think snapping at people and giving Sour and War a bad impression would help at all. It could even upset Candy. Everything is silent now, so maybe they're tired or off to their own activities, but I don't want to be there. Not with a red, swollen face.

The first time I hid myself under the counter in what used to be a convenience store was actually to hide from Dracs – an event that thankfully didn't lead BLI to knowing our whereabouts –, but then I ended up finding some sort of peace here because no one expects me to be here. No one is going to find Party fucking Poison here crying because of his feelings and that's enough.

I mean, almost no one. Someone who hasn't learned not to wander around here like the rest of my gang has.

(K/n)'s face pops into my vision, upside down since he's probably leaning over the counter to peek under it, and it's possible to see the smile forming on his face even in the dark. "There you are," he says softly and disappears to show up again crawling in next to me. He's about to say something, but fuck, what if it's something I don't want to hear?

"Are... are you leaving me...?" My voice is barely anything cutting through the silence while tears fall down my cheeks repeatedly. I'm not sobbing – not anymore –, not sniffling or anything, it's just a silent cry by now.

Candy's eyes widen at the same moment and he gasps, mouth opening and closing a few times. "What– No, Poison, I'm not leaving you! I'm never leaving you! Why would you think that?"

"You've been with your friends all day!" And there's this weight on my chest again, crawling up and clenching around my throat and pushing more tears out, hot and stingy. "I tried to talk to you, but you didn't notice me!" I sniffle, wiping my nose on my sleeve. I'm so pathetic.

"Oh, baby, I'm so sorry," he croons, pulling me into his arms and holding me tight. Does he still want me? It doesn't matter, not right now. I let out a shaky breath, resting my head on his chest, inhaling his sweet scent, feeling him rub gentle circles into my back. "I never meant to make you feel that way, Poison."

The sobs spill from my lips by themselves, sounding weak already and impossible to be held back – I bury my face into his shoulder, feeling myself shaking as I cry once more. I probably scratch (k/n) with how tightly my hands close into fists around his shirt, in a way he even tenses up a little, but never even stops rubbing my back. The tears keep falling on his neck and soaking into his shirt.

"Shhhh... Shhhh... it's okay, Poison, I'm here. Let it all out." His breath fans into my ear, and he adjusts our position so I am on his lap, his arms snaking around my torso with one hand rubbing circles on my back again. I don't really care what he does, damn, having him here is enough.

I don't know how long it lasts, but by the time I'm back to reality and nothing but sniffling and occasionally shuddering, Candy's neck and shirt are soaked in tears. He doesn't seem to mind however, remaining calm the whole time as I pull back and wipe my nose with my sleeve.

"Are you feeling alright?" (K/n) cups my face with his hands and strokes my cheeks with his thumbs, wiping away stray tears. I swallow the lump in my throat, nodding softly, resting my head in his hands. My body feels so heavy. His lips press to my forehead in a soft kiss and... Wow, he still likes me. I must react funnily because he giggles as he squishes my face lightly – I let out a quiet sound, involuntarily. "You are so cute, Poison!" His words give me this funny feeling, my heart fluttering as I whine softly, looking at him in a silent plea – whether to make me feel more of it or for it to stop, I don't know –, only making his smile grow bigger. "So precious..."

Another whine comes from me as I bury my head in his chest, my cheeks burning, but all he does is to wrap his arms around me this time, having a kiss placed on top of my head before he starts to run his fingers through my hair, gently. "I want cuddles," I mumbled into his chest, curling up. I can't help it, the way I need him so much. This shouldn't happen.

"What was that?" He hums, smiling audibly – and it is there, tugging on his lips when I look up at him.

My bottom lip sticks out lightly. "I want cuddles."

Candy's smile widens, his eyes lighting up. "I'll give you snuggles instead."

I smile with a sigh and nod, this weight being removed from my chest.

Going back to our room is cold and feels like forever, but we're soon into bed and I am pulled right into his arms again, with the blanket thrown over us both. I guess I never felt as comfortable as I feel now, happily curled up against him, burying my face into his chest where his heartbeat slowly puts me to sleep. "Good night," I say softly with the little strength I have.

"Good night." His voice is just as quiet, and he is once again running his fingers through my hair.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Chapter partially written by G0thicRainbows. Thanks a lot for the help!

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 212 43
Meet the guys as children. What was it that happened that brought them together as The Fabulous Killjoys?
21.4K 580 31
Basically frerard trash. Ranging from high school punks to childhood best friends and vampires to dystopian world heros. Only two smuts, otherwise...
45K 1K 11
Due to weather you and party poison are trapped together and alone. You can't stand each other. It's a miracle neither of you died the first day. All...
41.7K 974 20
Chaotic Venom has always been a lone killjoy facing the cruel world on her own until she ran into the leader of the fabulous four (Party Poison x Kil...