We meet again II

By abrokebitch_

Lorelai Bottura.. Back 2 and a half years later. This time she has a new addition and a more powerful spot. ... More

| Characters |
| almost 3 years ago |
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Bonus Chapter

30

1.1K 40 13
By abrokebitch_

< Lorelai >

I woke up to my alarm going off and I quickly turned it off before it woke the girls up.

I went to the bathroom and threw water in my face before heading downstairs only to see the movers moving my furniture.

I went to the kitchen and pulled out stuff that I could use to make breakfast which consisted of pancakes and bacon.

Once I put the bacon on I got water bottles out of the refrigerator to give to the movers and grabbed plates for the food.

< a few minutes later >

I had finally finished breakfast and went upstairs to wake up the girls.

It took some time but eventually they all woke up.

" Come on let's go eat " I said softly and we left to go downstairs and when we got down there they instantly started eating so I fixed them some juice.

" where's mommy? " Camila asked.

" We're gonna go see her after we eat " I said and she smiled.

I then started eating and it was silent for a few seconds until Tahani spoke.

" mommy who are they? "

" the people moving our stuff " I said drinking my water.

" why? " Kaliyah asked and put her fork down.

" because we're moving somewhere else " I said and she picked her fork back up.

A/N: basically they finished eating, she changed their clothes and lorelai drove to the hospital! They did get checked out and they were fine so let's time skip to when she gets to auroras hospital room door ..

————-
I knocked on the door and heard her say come in so we all went in.

She looked at us in shock and Camila ran to her.

I closed the door and told the girls to sit on the couch while I stood up.

Truth be told- we'd be leaving after our next stop.

" Thank you " she said looking at me with tears in her eyes and i nodded.

" How'd you find them? " she asked and Kaliyah spoke.

" Your girlfriend took us "

When I say I got whiplash so fast. I didn't even know she knew all that- well at least the girlfriend part.

" What do you know about a girlfriend? " I asked.

" Mom I don't fully understand it but I kind of do " she said and I looked at her in shock.

When did she get so-

" Mommy they're moving " Camila said interrupting and i internally sighed.

" What? " Aurora asked and I looked at the window.

" natalie je stajala iza svega " I said and the kids looked at me weird.
( natalie was behind it all )

" otela ih je, ustrijelila te i stavila ruke na moju kćer " I said and she had a look of guilt in her eyes.
( she kidnapped them, shot you and put her hands on my daughter )

" I'm confused- where is she now? how do you know? where are you going? why are you leaving? why did she do that? I didn't- "  and next thing you know the machine started beeping.

" woah- calm down " I said walking up to her.

" Look at me and breathe " I said and after a few seconds the machine stopped.

" ona je u podrumu i krvari, bila je rodbina francuske mafije, mislim da je to učinila jer joj je bilo dosadno i znam jer mi je Taylor rekao " i said all in one breath.
( she's in the basement and bleeding, she was a relative of the French mob, I think she did it because she was bored and I know because Taylor told me )

" upucao sam je i odlazim da počnem iznova "
( I shot her and I'm going to start over )

Just looking at her you can tell she had many thoughts running through her head.

" Does anyone know your leaving? " she asked and I shook my head no.

" ok " she said and took out her IV.

" what are you doing? " I asked frantically.

" we're going with you and you can't change my mind " she said and unplugged the rapidly beeping machine.

" I'm gonna stop by my parents and we'll be leaving " I said as she stood up.

" Where exactly? "

" Australia "

" Some stuff still doesn't add up but you can explain that later " she said sliding her shoes on.

I grabbed her duffle bag and told the girls to come- honestly we can just say fuck the discharge papers.

We all quickly left through the back and went to the suv.

I helped Aurora in and got the girls in before going to the drivers side and quickly speeding off.

< like 15 mins later >

We finally arrived at my parents house and the girls were in the back watching tv.

" Do you want to say bye to your grandparents and uncles? " I asked them and they nodded.

" Alright aurora we'll be back " I said and got out the car with the girls following.

When we got to the door I twisted the doorknob and surprisingly it was open.

" GRANDMA! GRANDPA! " Tahani yelled running towards the hallway.

" IN HERE! " I heard Oliver yell and I grabbed tahani's hand before heading to the kitchen and they were all there.

" Good morning everyone " I said and the girls ran to them.

" Dude you look like a zombie- when was the last time you slept? " Oliver said and I flipped him off.

" We won't be here long.. just wanted to check on everyone and the girls wanted to say hi " I said and they nodded.

" Lorelai- " Elias started and i stopped him.

" it's okay " I said giving him a smile.

" No it's not.. " he said and I walked up to him and hugged him.

" it is " I whispered and let him go after a few seconds.

" I love you all and I'm glad everyone's safe " I said and started hugging them all one by one- even the kids.

" Come on " I said and they started hugging mom, dad and my brothers.

" We all love you " Kaliyah said and i quickly turned around to leave.

" Last one to the car is a rotten egg " I said to the girls and they started laughing and running.

Then I turned to my family one last time and looked at them all before smiling.

" See you later " I said and walked off.

This wasn't the last time I'd be seeing them but they didn't know I was leaving.

I went to the car, got in and slowly pulled off.

" Are you guys ready? " I asked trying to lighten the mood and the girls yelled so I was regretting the question at that point.

I played some music and started singing along to it as we made our way to the airport.

A/N: let's just time skip to like two hours into the jet ride ig..

I stared out the window and honestly I didn't know what to think about.

In the corner of my eye I saw aurora sit by me and I looked ahead of me to see we were the only two.

I turned to aurora confused and she spoke.

" they're sleeping.. " and with that I nodded my head.

" So what's up? " I asked and she turned to me.

" I love you " she said making me smile.

" Aww I love you too! " I said happily and she shook her head.

" No.. im in love with you " she said catching me off guard.

Before I could speak she did.

" Let me say what I have to say.. I can't imagine my life without you and without you I feel empty and I love you more than ever.

you mean everything to me and even when I was with Natalie I wanted you. I don't want to go to sleep without you, or wake up without you, or do anything without you and I know it makes me sound a little off and this may be the wrong time to do it.

But no matter what you do I always seem to fall in love with you harder and harder- even your mom knew when we first met.

I know this might sound crazy but I do want to spend the rest of my life with you " she said and by then she had tears rolling down her face.

I wiped them and looked her in her eye before speaking.

" I feel the same way. you bring me warmth and I'm not good at this lovey dovey emotion speech but I can't imagine my life without you either.

When you were with Natalie yes I was jealous but I couldn't and can't stop thinking about you. No matter how hard I try you're just on my mind and you are an addiction.

Everything you do brings me comfort and I don't want to be with anybody else.. but you.

And I mean that " I said and kissed her but after a second she pulled away.

" you know this is the part where you ask me on a date? " she said.

" why can't it be the part where I take you to the bedroom? " I asked and she laughed which made me laugh.

" We're on a plane and our kids are in there dummy " she said.

" that laugh.. that smile.. I live for it " I said and she covered her face but I moved her hands and kissed her again.

But a few seconds later the phone rang which made me groan and pull away.

Without looking at the caller ID I answered it and everyone appeared on the screen.

" Where are you? " dad asked.

" Away.. " I said with a smile.

" Lorelai " my mom then said.

" If I throw my phone out will I get in trouble? " I asked.

" Goodbye.. Until we meet again " I said and hang up.

" Wow.. way to be dramatic. " Aurora said and I laughed.

" You know me " I said and she laid her head on my shoulder.

" you're exactly right " she said and I looked at her for a few seconds and looked back out the window.

Wow.. who would've thought.

——
1660 words ^^

Anyways- story's over .. gn🥰🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.5K 2.4K 42
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 3 of 3! **Read Book 1 (Made FTM) and 2 (Betrayed FTM) first!! Spoilers below!** It's three years later. Caterina and En...
21.3K 407 24
14 years old elena russo is going back to her 7 siblings. she was hiding with her mum for 10 years. she hadn't got lovely mother she was hitting her...
47.8K 1.8K 24
-𝐀 πŒπ€π…πˆπ€ π‘πŽπŒπ€ππ‚π„- ~𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐞 πˆπ‹π‹πˆπ‚πˆπ“ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’~ [CAN BE READ AS STANDALONES] ~β€’~ 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀 π‘π”π’π’πŽ A...
471K 14.6K 38
Meet Adelaide Carter: Italian 17 year old professional con in the making (though she doesn't know). She doesn't take anyone's crap and doesn't keep f...