๐ƒ๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐“๐„ โ”€ ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐—Ž๐—‚๐—€

By elijahswhoree

โ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ? ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ... More

๐ƒ๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐“๐„
๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ. prologue
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. paradise
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. enchanted
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’. curious

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. first glances

1.5K 79 109
By elijahswhoree

⋅⋅⋅⊰⋅⋅⋅∙∘☽☾∘∙⋅⋅⋅⊰⋅⋅⋅

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆

The first day Rhea laid eyes on him, she felt hopeful and full of joy.

Feeling as if she was awakening from a deep slumber, she slowly opened her eyes.

"It's time." she heard a voice echoing through the room. She gazed around the inside of the domo and saw there were other people with her.

She walked to the back of the room, standing with her back to the wall. She looked at the statue of Arishem, which stood in the center of the place.

She lowered her head and saw golden lines forming her thistle purple suit with silver lines and details. She really liked it.

Walking aimlessly around the spacious room, she came across one of her companions. She was stunning, resembling a goddess, with white hair, blue eyes and a determined look on her face.

She smiled softly at Rhea "I'm Thena."

The brunette smiled back, "Nice to meet you Thena, I'm Rhea".

She raised an eyebrow, "Lovely name, see you down there". Then she walked away from her. Rhea already liked her, she thought she would be a very good friend to have.

She wandered around some more, meeting new eternals and chatting with each of them.
She felt her heart fill with joy, happy that so far, she was getting along well with her new family.

She was finishing a nice conversation with the speedster, Makkari, when a voice with a deep accent behind her spoke, "I don't recall meeting you, beautiful."

Turning around her eyes immediately connected with icy blue ones. They belonged to a man, he had a black suit on and a smirk plastered on his face. She could admit he was easy on the eyes, and could tell by the expression on his face he thought highly of himself.

"Rhea" she stated and extended her hand to him, eyeing him up.

"Oh yes I know, I heard." The man really looked at her, she carried herself with an air of elegance. He was certain she was able to kill him with a flick of her hand if she wanted to.

Confidence radiated from her in large waves, and he liked that. Nevertheless, he thought to himself, she looked cute.

Glancing down at her outstretched hand, he took it delicately and brought it to his lips, "Druig" he whispered, his lips brushing against her hand each time he spoke, his breath fanning over it.

She held her breath for a few seconds, startled by his action. Then he slowly lowered her hand, but didn't let go of it entirely, holding it gently.

They remained that way for a while, staring at each other's eyes, hearts racing involuntarily, yet surrounded with a sense of calm.

Reluctantly, he slowly released her hand. The brunette, recovered herself and trying to make conversation, asked with a small grin on her face, "Are you one of the thinkers or fighters? I'm a bit of both myself."

He was intrigued, "Really? What are your powers?"

"Well, I can manipulate emotions, mostly by calming people down and persuading them, it's really helpful in most situations. I can also manipulate any form of nature."

The man raised his eyebrows "Wow, you're very powerful. I'd hate to make you angry."

"Well, then don't," she retorted.

Druig smirked, placing his arms behind his back, and leaning forward, he replied with another question, "And what do you think I am? thinker or fighter?"

"Hmm" Rhea pressed her hand under her chin, tapping her finger on it, and Druig couldn't help to think she looked adorable "I believe... you're a thinker. Don't ask me how I know, I just do." she told him smugly.

The blue-eyed man narrowed his eyes at her and smacked his lips in a playful manner "Damn you're good, Rey".

"Rey?" she asked, surprised at the unexpected nickname.

Druig shrugged "Yes, beautiful. Rey."

"You know? I like it, Dru." She walked towards a large glass window, feeling more comfortable in his presence. Shaking his head, he followed her.

Gazing at the planet, he wondered "How do you think it'll be like down there? On Earth."

She thought it over for a second. "I honestly have no idea, but I think we'll figure it out eventually, and as a family, we'll have each other's backs."

He then looked at her and sighed, "I really hope you're right, sweetheart."

And as they both stared outside, Druig was so distracted by her, he didn't even consider looking inside her mind.

𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐚 𝟓𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐁.𝐂.

The moment they arrived on Earth, she heard Ajak, their leader, order the fighters of the group to go down first to fight the deviants. Rhea, being part fighter, went with them.

Landing on the ground, she immediately saw how Ikaris flew and charged at a deviant, his eyes changing color and shooting energy beams from them, saving a little boy. As Makkari sped him out of the danger zone, the rest of them went to deal with the others.

Their movements seemed to be in sync as they attacked the deviants. Rhea extended her hands forward and created ice spikes out of thin air. Then, controlling the winds she sent them flying into the chests of two deviants, one of which was about to strike at Makkari.

"Thank you" the speedster signed at her.

Rhea smirked and signed back "You're welcome, just try not to get killed next time"

She carried on destroying deviants, stabbing them in the heart, one by one. The girl could admit she enjoyed fighting, that is, only deviants. The sense of excitement coursing through her veins was completely euphoric. The feeling of so much power in the palm of her hands was, to say the least, compelling.

The moment the fighting ended, Rhea took notice of the frightened villagers, who were pointing spears at them. Suddenly she saw how their eyes turned gold and immediately dropped their weapons. Looking behind her, she saw Druig with the same golden eyes, and realized he was the one who was controlling them.

The rest of the eternals joined the fighters on the ground. Ajak signaled Rhea that it was her turn, so she stepped forward the scared little boy, crouching down to his height and placing her arms on his shoulders. Instantly he felt calmness wash over him, as the girl rubbed his arms tenderly.

The boy then did something they didn't see coming, he threw himself into Rheas arms and hugged her tightly. And the girl, after the shock of the abrupt action, hugged him back with the same force.

After a few seconds, she walked back to her place as Sersi stepped forward and, bending down, picked up an object from the ground transforming it into a golden knife, and handed it to the little boy as a peace gesture.

Suddenly, Rhea felt a set of eyes on her, and as she turned around, her eyes met Druig's. Realizing he had been caught staring, he quickly averted his gaze.

A few seconds later, he dared to look in her direction again and saw her still looking at him, raising an eyebrow with a small smile on her face. Which made him feel much better.

Both turned their heads back, looking straight ahead of them and trying to hide their grins.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞: the first chapter is out!!

For anyone wondering what thistle purple is, just look it up, I personally love that color and thought it would look great on Rhea's suit.

I am so excited to keep writing this cause I love slow burns, it is my favorite type of romance.

If you want to read something in specific please dm me, I would love to hear your ideas!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

928K 42.6K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
750K 45.7K 110
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
993K 37.4K 89
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...