Blitzø x Male reader (HELLUVA...

By MushroomHouseFag

STOP READING THIS ITS OLD AND EMBARRASSING. It's so..ew??? - - - will include smut most likely and fluff, He... More

"Let's go lick some ass!"
Reward~
"Loo Loo Land!"
"Loo Loo land!" (part 2..?)
announcement
"Spring Broken!"
A little bit of fun
C.H.E.R.U.B.S
The Harvest Moon Festival
Night out
~Cherry Night~
Truth seeks
Party mess
Bad timing
important announcement
Is everything alright?
You FORGOT?
Apologize
question.
HEY PLEASE READ I BEG

Dreams

3.8K 86 45
By MushroomHouseFag

After what happened with Y/N getting a wound on his side because of the fight with Striker, he couldn't do much.
Blitzø said he had to rest untill the wound was all better, Y/N didn't like that idea because he wanted to go with them to kill humans and start trouble! But he did what Blitzø said.

Y/N stayed at Blitzø place instead of his own since he likes to hang around there sometimes. All he did was just lay on the couch and watch TV, he tried to move around a bit but his wound burned when he did move to much so he just stayed in one place. Which sucks.

Y/N P.OV
-----------------
"This sucks, all I wanted to do was go with the gang and mess around in the human world. But noo, Striker had to be a bitch and basically tear up my side."
I groaned in boredom, I was laying on the couch, it was comfy but I didn't want to just lay here.

I kept moving around trying to fall asleep but this pain in my side was killing me, it kept stinging and burning. I sat up and kept complaining.

"I can't go anywhere, I.am all alone, I'm bored, and I can't even go to sleep!" I growled. Then I heard the phone buzzing, I looked to see why it was going off, someone was calling me. I seen it was Blitzø and quickly answered.

"Hello-!" I quickly said with a bit of joy in my voice.

"Hey, N/N! How's everything going? You good?" Blitzø said through the phone, he was just checking up on me.

"No, I'm dying from boredom, Blitzy."
My tone was bland and I knew I sounded upset. I sighed and laid down a bit, the phone up to my non existent ears.

"Look, I'll be home soon, so no worries!"
Blitzø tries to get me cheered up and it kinda worked, I sighed and replied back asking, "Okay, see you soon then?"

"Yup, Love ya, N/N! I have to go now, bye!" He said with a cheery tone, I liked to hear his voice it made me feel less lonely but I did (sadly) have to say goodbye.

"Love you too, Blitzy, bye" I said my goodbye and Blitzø hanged up, I sighed, lonely once again.

"I guess I should try to go asleep again." My voice sounded tired and I tossed my phone somewhere. I laid down and pulled the covers over me, I hummed to myself untill I felt my self fall asleep.
Everything was plain black then I seen light.

BLITZØ P.O.V.
-----------------------
I called Y/N to see if he was doing alright,
He sounded glad to talk to me but the call was short. I had to go and deal with another client. I didn't really want to hang up but I had too.
When I did I let the client in and they told me about their "tragic" story and I told them I'll get the target as soon as I can and will report back to him when they were dead.
I showed the client out and they said a thanks then left, I went back into my office and sat down in my chair.
Never realized how bored I would be without Y/N here, I sighed and started making a paper horse.
"I'm gonna name you Y/N" I said to the small paper horse, I put it down on my desk and then leaned back in my chair.
I looked up at the celling, it was quiet.
It was peaceful.
It was boring! I sat back up and groaned, I looked at my schedule.
"Okay, so, I have to go after someone tomorrow. I dealed with the other clients and just have my dumbass paper work to do..mm.." I looked at the pile of paper.
I thought to myself
should I do that now since I'm off of working right now...orr should I go home early and take care of Y/N!
I thought a bit more and then made my decision.
"Welp, there is only one choice here to make...I'm going home to take care of Y/N!"
I got out of my chair and went twords the door, I opened it and greeted everyone.
"All you fuckers can go home, I'm gonna go take care of Y/N! Come on Loona!"
I headed for the exit and Loona followed behind. Distracted by her phone.

We got in the car and I thought of a great idea to go get some food first for Y/N and because I'm fucking hungry.
"Let's go get something to eat first, right, Loona?"

Loona just nodded "yeah, sure"

"Okay, let's go!" I drove off putting on music  listening to it singing along.
I'll be home soon Y/N.

Y/N P.O.V
------------------
The source of light surround me, then I was in a place I didn't know. I looked around, it looked plain and dirty. It looked like mud was all over and the sky was a terrible dirty color. Everywhere I stepped I heard a squish under my feet.
I kept looking around. It smelled werid too, I cant explain it but it was a type of smell you only smell once In your life and then it disappears forever.

I didn't like it. Where ever I went it was just a endless loop, over and over again.
I felt watched, but I also felt alone.
What's happening?
When I ended back in the same place I groaned in frustration.
"Oh my satan! Again? When the fuck is this gonna stop?!" I yelled out and then fell onto the muddy ground.
Then I heard someone in front of me.
Their footsteps where heavy, it didn't sound like mine. It had no squish sound to it either.
"Y/N."

I knew that voice. I looked up and seen Blitzø, I smiled.
"Blitzø!" I jumped up and hugged him, I felt his arms go around me
He didn't say anything, he was just quiet.

"I'm so glad you found me! I felt so alone and confused..I don't know where I am, I was starting to get fustrated.'' I told him and he just didn't reply. His grip got a bit stronger.

"Blitzø..?" I tried to push myself back but I was stuck in his grasp.
"Blitzø, knock it off!" I shouted at him but he wouldn't let go. I was struggling but then all of sudden he just pushed me back letting go of me and I slipped on the werid type of mud and fell backwards.
I hit my hip and I felt pain, I hissed, shutting my eyes trying to bare it.

I looked up at Blitzø, he looked emotional less. What's happening?
He walked twords me, bending done and leaning in close to me.
Pulling me closer by grabbing my neck, his grip was strong and I struggled to get out of his grasp.
"Oh, Y/N, did you really think I loved you?"
His voice was like a echo but raspy. It sounded like him but he also sounded off.

"What..?" I looked at him with confusion and worry. What was he talking about? What does he mean?

"I don't need you, Y/N. I only used you. Couldn't you see that?" His voice got louder, he pushed me back into the mud, letting me go. He stand up fully and was looking down at me, he had a look of disgust.

Why do I feel so weak? Why can't I do anything? I didn't say anything. I couldn't think of anything to say. I was so confused by all of this.

He stepped on my tail, I hissed in pain.
"Blitzø, stop! Why are you doing this?" I shouted to him. He looked mad and annoyed.

"Don't you see? Are you fucking blind, Y/N?"
His voice was getting louder, and louder. The echo filled my ears. He towered over me.

"I don't fucking need you, Y/N! I never did,
You hear that?" He lifted my chin up, making me look closely into his eyes. They where filled with hatred.

"But..i- I" I tried to speak. But he cut me off, his voice was loud and terrifying, it made me feel so weak and hurt. His words hurt my heart even more.
"I hate you, you got that? In what way did you ever think I would love a imp like you?"

BLITZØ P.O.V
---------------------
Me and Loona were finnaly home. I got Y/N some of their favorite food. I locked the car door and then I got the keys out and handed the keys to Loona.
She opened the door and put the keys on the table then went to her room, shutting the door behind her and locking it.

I closed the door lightly, to make sure Y/N doesn't wake up just in case he was sleeping. I put the food on the counter, and walked twords the couch, I softly said his name. "Y/NN" I looked at him and he was sleeping, I decided I would wait for him to wake up but then I notice something was, off.

I looked at him a bit more, he looked like he
was hurt or scared. I tilted my head, thinking. "Is it too hot in here?"
I looked at the temperature and it was just fine, it was not to hot and not to cold..that's how I put it for Y/N before I left.
I looked back at him, his tail was moving a bit. He shifted and was slightly shaking.
Is he having a nightmare?
I knelt down.
"Hey, Y/N" I softly said not trying to scare him awake.
I put my hand on his shoulder and he woke up, sitting up fast.
I stood up sord of quick, not meaning to give him such a fright.
"Y/N, is everything okay?" I asked him and he looked at me, I went next to him and he hugged me.
I hugged him back to comfort him.

He started to shake and his breathing was shaky. I asked him worried, "Are you okay?"
He shook his head meaning 'no'
I hugged him for a bit longer then he let go, looking at me with worry and sadness.

"Did you have a nightmare?"
I put my hand on the side of his face, he started to cry. He looked down, not saying anything. I took it as a yes and comforted him.
"Hey, hey, it's okay, I'm right here" I sat down next to him and he laid by my side, hugging into me.

"Blitzø.." he said my name, sounding worried.

"Yes?" I answered back with a soft voice.

"..do you..think that, you hate me?"
He asked, his voice was shaky and cold.
I didn't understand why he would ask such a question.

"What..? No! No! I would never think such a thing about you, Y/N" I told him with honesty. I looked at him and asked
"Did something happen in your nightmare that had to do with me?"

He nodded slowly meaning "yes".
I sighed, it started to make more sense now.
"Can you tell me what happened?"
I asked him, he said yes.

------

NO ONES P.O.V
-------------------------

Y/N told Blitzø everything and Blitzø listened the whole time. He made sure Y/N knew he didn't hate him or think he was useless, he told him he would never say such a thing to him, ever.

Y/N felt relief that it was just all a nightmare. He felt calm and safe now.
Blitzø then got up, off the couch and then asked "I got some *insert your favorite food*, you think that can cheer you up?"

"Yes, I think that would, Blitzø"
Y/N chuckled, getting up from the couch, and putting a kiss on Blitzø fourhead.

-----

-2000 words!

Hope you liked it, it's a bit different from usual (I think) but I hope that's okay!

Bye bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 5.4K 100
Female and Male Readers For the male readers I'll only do them upon request. I don't edit before publishing them. The word count is in the tittle of...
18.4K 523 68
Hermione x Reader (Female) Slytherin - Y/N Riddle or Y/N Malfoy Hufflepuff - Y/N Diggory Ravenclaw - Y/N Lovegood Gryffindor - Y/N Weasley or Y/N Pot...
7.3K 109 14
This story is lots of fluff and some smut. I worked really hard on it so please read the whole thing. Thanks! Also, I see that when I looked up Sasak...
157K 4.2K 55
Have fun reading:) S.O = Supervising Officer Smut (but not really anymore since it got deleted from Wattpad) TW = I'll write it in the beginning of...