Property Of Xander King [BXB]

By nojamsbts

Detesting rules and being ruled over, Jaylin Wilson lives life abiding and conforming to no man's authority... More

Chapter One | Welcome Home
Chapter Two | Reunion
Chapter Three | Fretful Four
Chapter Four | A Brave Idiot
Chapter Six | Westwood Institute
Chapter Seven | Xander King
Chapter Eight | Words Unspoken
Chapter Nine | Never Ever
Chapter Ten | Partners
Chapter Eleven | Combat Training
Chapter Twelve | Dutiful Beloved My Mate
Chapter Thirteen | Damage
Chapter Fourteen | Danger Zone
Chapter Fifteen | Eros King
Chapter Sixteen | F*ck This Shit, I'm Out
Chapter Seventeen | The Kettlebell
Chapter Eighteen | A Losing Battle
Chapter Nineteen | He's Just...Scared
Chapter Twenty | Midnight Escapade
Chapter Twenty-One | The Rope
Chapter Twenty-Two | Top & Bottom
Chapter Twenty-Three | Rosaline and Jeremy
Chapter Twenty-Four | The Great Milk and Cereal Debate
Chapter Twenty-Five | Seat Dilemma
Chapter Twenty-Six | What About Him?
Chapter Twenty-Seven | Movie Night Catastrophe
Chapter Twenty-Eight | Just a Dream
Chapter Twenty-Nine | Xander-Sexual

Chapter Five | Mate-Ship

22K 1K 666
By nojamsbts

Chapter Five | Mate-Ship

Speaking of mates.

"Have you guys found your mates? Minus Gnashton. For one I don't care and two, I see them dry fuck each other enough to know the answer." I fake gag, Gnashton simply shrugs.

Aiden and Xavier look at each other and that makes me even more curious as I sit up a little straighter and look between the two who have yet to speak but are sharing silent looks that have meaning behind it.

"What the hell does those looks mean?" I raise a brow.

"Oh, they found their mates alright." Said Gnashton but there was even more meaning behind that.

"Okayyy." I drawl out. "Who the fuck is it?"

Clearly, if they're hesitating, that means that I know who it is. Otherwise, there would be no suspense.

"My mate is the brother of Xander King." Aiden finally says.

My eyes show my surprise, that was more unexpected than I thought it would be. After thinking about it, I nod my head as if to confirm my thoughts as I say, "poor boy."

It is no secret to anyone in both the Blue Moon Pack, the Silver Creek Pack, and every human being on planet earth and even beyond that Aiden Stone is a player. Even the word 'player' didn't do him any justice. He's the fuckiest of all fuckboys, the whorest of all manwhores, and the doggiest of all dogs. I'm sure that a lot of those are not actually words in the dictionary but that was the best way to describe how much of a fuckboy Aiden is.

Much like his own father — Declan Stone — Aiden has had a reputation of sleeping with countless women since sophomore year of high school. Even from his days as a baby, he was making moves on women as said by his fathers and the adults in the pack who have watched him grow up so it was no rumor that stemmed from gossip. It was impossible to see him with just one woman for a long period of time as he went through them like he went through his Dolce&Gabanna cologne that, in my opinion, smelled fucking awful.

I wasn't able to deny the fact that Aiden had an undeniable amount of charm that lured women in as well as made them feel like they were the only one in his eyes despite the fact that his track record is no secret. He's also very good looking — allegedly — so it's not hard to imagine how he gets women coming back time and time again.

I just find it tragic whenever a woman can't see behind his bullshit since it's heavily apparent to me as well as Gnashton, Xavier, and Xander. Clearly, they're under his spell. Aiden can't keep his shit in his pants which is the very reason why it was cruel of the Moon Goddess to pair innocent little Eros with a sex demon like Aiden. The Moon Goddess wanted to see tears shed and broken hearts, that's why she's a bitch and I hope that she can hear my thoughts too.

"The fuck does that mean?" Aiden challenges me.

"You know what I mean. The Moon Goddess really fucked up with yet another pairing." I mused and then repeat myself. "Poor boy."

Irritated with me, the intended outcome that I wanted, Aiden chucks a dark grey pillow at my head that I easily evade as I watch it land somewhere in the distance.

"Are you guys together then?" I ask him.

Aiden licks his lips, looking away as he shakes his head. "No."

Oh my Goddess, I'm so surprised.

"I didn't reject him, Xander would fucking kill me if I rejected his brother but I'm not going to be with him..." Aiden thinks for a second. "I don't want to stop doing what I want to do and sleeping with who I want to sleep with. It's been two years since we found out that we're mates and Eros has accepted it, I think."

Aiden didn't even sound sure of it himself. There was a confliction of emotions swirling and doing a little dance within those green eyes of his that gave away just how messed up he was inside regarding his desire to do as he wanted but the brewing desire to be with his mate made everything inside of him hazy and unclear.

When I didn't respond fast enough for him — only a minute or two had passed — Aiden spoke again. "I just don't think that it's fair. The mate bond is bullshit. I want to live my life enjoying myself and doing what I want to do without being tied down to someone. Plus, he's a guy."

I nod my head in understanding. "I feel that."

"No way, you do?" Gnashton remarked sarcastically. "You ran away from your mate like a little bitch."

I narrow my eyes at him, annoyed but refuse to feed into his constant taunting. He really knew how to get under my skin and if it was anyone else, I would've went off but because it's Gnashton I resolve — sometimes — to simply ignore him and his antics.

I look at Xavier who is just silently listening to the conversation. "What about you? Did you basically reject your mate too?"

"I didn't 'reject' my mate." Said Xavier.

I shift in my seat. "Who is it?"

"My mate is..." Xavier hesitates.

"My brother." Aiden finishes Xavier's sentence impatiently.

I am officially more shocked than I was hearing that Eros and Aiden are mates.

"Easton?" I ask for confirmation. "Easton Stone?"

Xavier nods. "Easton Stone."

I shake my head and reiterate once more, "Poor boy."

Xavier rolls his eyes. Aiden snickers, thrilled that it's someone else that I'm attacking and not him — I could've ended his whole career but I'll allow him to laugh for now.

"The Moon Goddess has really been off her game." I laugh to myself.

Another pillow is launched at my head except this time it's light grey and is coming from an annoyed Xavier. Again, I easily dodge it and it lands somewhere. Where? I have no clue, I didn't bother to check.

"Unlike Aiden," Xavier gives Aiden a look that Aiden responds to with the roll of his eyes, "I...I want to be with my mate."

"Then why aren't you guys together?" I ask him with a perplexed expression. "Don't tell me that Aiden isn't allowing you guys to be together. Poor Romeo and Juliet!" I cry out.

"Jaylin, shut the fuck up." Aiden demands angrily.

"I wish. If it was that, at least the feelings between my mate and I would be mutual...and also, Aiden's words and actions don't mean shit so I wish he'd try to stop me from being with Easton." Xavier retorts. Aidens anger automatically transfers onto Xavier as he scowls at him. I can tell that it was taking everything in Aiden to not strangle Xavier who continued to speak. "Easton doesn't want to be with me. I'm guessing that he's just scared to be with me and probably doesn't believe that I'm serious about him so he'd rather just not try."

"Is that what he said?" I ask.

"That's what Kaylee and Hazel said as Easton's spokesperson because I can't even fucking talk to him without him literally running away from me." Xavier runs a hand through his hair in frustration.

"I can see why he'd be scared." I didn't mean to say what I thought out loud but it turned out that way.

"I would never hurt him." Xavier said in all seriousness.

I looked at him for a good second or two, my eyes remaining connected with his own and it was almost frightening how dead serious he was.

"...I believe it." I replied.

Xavier looked like he was taken aback for a good minute.

"You do? Everyone laughs in my face whenever I say that I'm serious." He pouts.

"Yeah, I do. Unlike someone who sleeps with anything that has a pulse, you're more sincere." I smile at him and it's immediately reciprocated.

"I do not sleep with anything that has a pulse." The irritation in Aiden's tone is hilarious as he vehemently denies the claim.

The fact that he registered that I was referring to him is enough proof for me that I'm absolutely right and it was also evident to everyone else as all of our eyes, Gnashton's included, turn onto Aiden with full disbelief.

"The entire female population of our school says otherwise." Gnashton said, finding it beyond humorous how annoyed the caramel skinned boy, who was trying so hard to remain ignorant to the truth of matter, was getting.

"So basically what I'm hearing is that, out of all of us, Gnashton is the only one who is in a successful Mate-ship." I conclude.

"Mate-ship? Don't you mean relationship?" Xavier knits his eyebrows together, confused at the unrecognizable word that has never been put to use before; probably due to the fact that I created it.

"No. Mate-ship." I begin. "Had it not been for our souls being tied to another person from birth, we wouldn't normally be with them. People who we would ordinarily never look twice at, never crave, desire, want, or be attracted to are suddenly consuming our minds but that's solely the influence of the mate bond and nothing else. So you're basically 'in love' and 'dating' someone you would've never been with if not for the fucking mate bond. That's fake. A relationship implies that the two people actually, wholeheartedly and consensually want to be together without any bullshit influence like something you have no choice in. That's real. Therefore — " I give Gnashton a mocking smile and in a hushed tone whisper, "— Mate-ship."

I can tell that what I said really got under his skin from the glare on his face and from the way his right hand clenched and balled up into a fist like he wanted to punch the shit out of me.

"Fuck you." The older man snarled. "Regardless of the mate bond, I would've been with Nicklaus. I would've wanted him, and loved him all the same with or without it."

"Would you or is that just the mate bond speaking?" I arch an eyebrow, disbelieving him entirely.

Before things can escalate any further as I'm sure it would have given Gnashtons nature, Kaylee and Hazel happily skip their way down the stairs — Hazel skipping, Kaylee just following along — and everyone's attention shifts to them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 8K 41
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
604K 13.8K 52
Meet Liam Being an Alpha he has waited for his mate for a very long time and on top of that he is a CEO of Eirmon company and he has lost all his...
424K 16.6K 27
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
223K 9.1K 40
"I want you." With a touch as light as a feather, Cillian hooked a thick finger under her chin to get a better look at her face. "Look at me." Slowly...