Marrying My Maid

By ayatcharis

Devastated, Azzy felt like the world's weight was on her shoulders. Orphaned at a young age and has been made... More

introduction
Chapter 1- the day we met.
chapter 3-The preparation
chapter 4- The parents
chapter 5- The first kiss
chapter 6- The wedding
chapter 7- The honeymoon
Chapter 8- The unexpected
chapter 9- The past
chapter 10- The confession
chapter 11- they're here!
chapter 12- the contract
chapter 13- Being kidnapped again!
Epilogue

chapter 2- the proposal!

26.9K 704 57
By ayatcharis

*Azzy Smith*

This is the first time that I’m going to explore this mansion; I haven't got a chance yesterday. They have a dog named jaguar and it's scary. I would like to have a dog but a cute one. I did all my chores in the morning and went to my other job as a waitress.

I'm not just in an ordinary restaurant; it's like the restaurant of the rich people. Even celebs dine in here; I saw Catherine Zeta Jones, Brad Pitt and Angelina with their kids, and many more.

I got this job through the help of my friend Thia. Her father is one of the chef here Mr. Arnold Taylor. I changed into my uniform to start working. I don't feel good right know. Maybe because I didn't have breakfast before leaving.

Oh I forgot that I now live on that mansion. Mr. Johnson the butler says it's ok as long as I don't tell Nygel. I begged him because that day I was kicked out in my apartment, I haven't paid the rent for the last 6 months. Mr. Johnson let me stay in for a while.

As I went out to take the orders of the customers, I saw my boss I mean other boss and greeted him.

"Good morning sir." I smiled at him.

"Good morning young lady." He said with his pretty smile.

"You’re saying that like you are my dad..hahaha"

"Do I really look that old when I say that? I mean you’re still younger than me, your still 18." He clarified our age gap and laugh. "Now now, just go to work." He pats my head.

He is like the nicest guy ever. I wouldn't include him with all the other assholes. He's different. He smiles when I greet him, He talks to his employees, and even though his rich he is very down to earth.

" Azzy, go to table 4 and get their order." Mr. Taylor told me like the person in table 4 is the president. So walked towards the door but he grabbed me and said, “Be careful, be nice, and watch your manners, these people are very important."

"Ok I get it."

"May I take your order please?" As I scanned these people I saw my nightmare. Nygel is here! I lowered my face so that we won't meet our eyes. Maybe this is a business meeting.

The other men gave their orders and the last one was Nygel.

"I would like to have what they are having." He said while reading the menu. Good he didn’t notice, he's preoccupied.

I told Mr. Taylor the orders and he seemed nervous.

"What's wrong? I haven't seen you like that before."

"Nothing It's just that these guys are very important specially that guy with red necktie, (he is referring to Nygel) He's young but he is very good in his craft that made him one of the young rich bachelor."

"oohhh" I was amazed by what he said.

I went to their table to deliver their orders and notice that Nygel closed his laptop and glared at my direction. I lowered my head hoping that he won’t see me.

*Nygel Del Fierro*

I was looking at the kitchen when I saw this waitress; she was like looking at the floor. I stared at her, well well well, what do we have here. My maid, that girl works here? What's her name again? yeah Mr. Johnson called her Azzy. What is she doing lowering her head? Is she expecting that I wouldn't notice her?

"Thank you for waiting, here are your orders." She said with a deep voice, not even facing us. I laughed inside thinking of her stupid actions.

"ammm Excuse me what is this?" I said trying to annoy her so that she can lift her head. When she lifted her head, she was like worried that I found her working in here.

" You said that you'll take whatever your companions ordered....sir." She said almost forgeting the word sir.

"What a surprise." I acted as if I only seen her. I motioned her to lean lower. Hesitantly she lowered her head for me to be able to whisper on her ear. "You are so dead."

Her face got red and that worried face of her was priceless. She went back to the kitchen. After a while I heard someone yelled.

"Azzy wake up." There's a commotion in the kitchen. "Take her to the hospital."

I saw some guy carrying Azzy, I immediately blocked the guy carrying her.

"What are you doing?" the guy said almost screaming.

"What happen to her?"

"She fainted duh? Now go away"

"I'll take her to the hospital; my car is just outside." I said taking her from the other man. I ran to the door and the crew just assisted me. I drive as fast as I can. What happen to her? Did she faint because of my threat?

I waited outside the room as the doctors are checking up on her. 30 minutes later, the doctor finally went out.

"What happen to her?"

"Don't worry she is not pregnant." The doctor said as I was in shocked about her being pregnant.

"What?"

"oh so you’re not the boyfriend? She's fine, that girl needed some serious rest. She seemed to over work herself. Poor girl. Did you contact her parents?"

"Ah I I'll call them later."

"Ok just take care of her. I thought it was something serious seeing your face like that. hahaha" the doctor said.

I walked into her room, the nurse gave me her staff. I found her phone and scanned it so that I can tell her parents.

*Azzy Smith*

I woke up with a head ache. The place was not familiar, and remembered what happen back in the restaurant. What surprised me is that Nygel is here!

"What are you doing?" I'm still a bit dizzy so my voice is not that clear.

"You should be thankful, I took you here. What's the number of your parents so that I can call them? Seems like their number is not here." he said while scanning my phone.

"I don't have their numbers."

"What? Are your parents that bad, so that you will not put their..." I cut his statement.

"I don't have any parents, they died when I was 12 and I grew up in an orphanage."

I saw his face was serious after hearing my story. I tried to stand, but still dizzy.

"Careful, the doctor said that you needed rest." he said with a caring voice.

"I don't need that, what I need is work so that I can take care of my brother."

"You have a brother?"

"yeah he's only five years old. I want to go out of this I don't have money to pay the hospital bills."

"Don't worry I'll pay for..." I interrupted him again.

"I don't need your help."

"Ok fine let me just take you home."

I didn’t refuse the offer because I'm really dizzy, seems like I have a fever. I fell asleep. I woke up feeling some serious head ache, and I'm in my room. I felt someone is beside me. I looked behind me and I found my little brother. Why is he here? I saw some tracks of tears in his eyes. He opens his slowly, When he saw me, he jumped and gave me very tight hug.

"Jeremy what are you doing?"

"I thought you’re going to die!!" he cries.

"No silly, I'm just sleeping."

"But you didn't wake up when I draw something on your face."

What? I looked at the mirror and found some airplane in my face. He likes to draw and sometimes he likes drawing in my face.

"Urgh...Jeremy what did you do?" I heard him giggle. "Why are you here? Who took you in here?"

"The handsome man said that I can stay here instead of the orphanage. He was so cool sis. Is he your boyfriend?" he asked with curiosity.

"No he's not, come let's go down stairs to thank that man." I carried him in my arms. I miss my brother so much. When we walked downstairs I saw Nygel in the swimming pool area reading some book.

"WOW you have a swimming pool?!!" Jeremy said out loud, that made Nygel turn at us. "Sis put me down." I put him down and he ran towards Nygel. “Is this yours Mr.?

"aah yeah do you like it." Nygel smiled at my brother. It was just like the first day that we met, that beautiful smile.

"Yup yup I like swimming pools" Jeremy is so excited.

"You can swim there whenever you want."

"yippeeee." Jeremy jumps and walks towards me. "Sis can I go swim? I promise to behave..Please??"

I looked at Nygel trying to read what he is thinking. "ahh yeah sure." The moment I said sure he just took off his shirt and jump to the pool. It made me think, are we really that poor.

I approached Nygel. "Thank you."

"What? I can't hear you."

" I said THANK YOU, how did you know where he is?" I said.

“I have my own ways."

"What ways?" he turns towards me with a serious face.

"I adopted you brother." He said.

"What!!!! Are you kidding me?" I exclaim.

" Do I look like I'm kidding to you?

"Why?? I mean...Why?" I just don't understand him.

"Don't worry he is still a Smith. You said you want to take care of your brother right? So I just went to the orphanage and get him."

"Is that all?" I looked at him in confusion.

"Nope that is not all." He closed the book that he was reading and faced me properly. “I have a proposal." He paused for a while and said “Marry me."

What??!!! Is this some sick joke?? That's what I want to say but word did not went out of my mouth. Is this really happening? What's going on?

"Are you playing dumb with me?" I said to him. "I'm only 18 and you’re asking me to marry you? A man that I don't know except for your name and the fact that your rich!" I said catching my breath.

"hahahaha your funny..hahaha. Well I'm not finish yet...what your 18??" he seemed shock. Do I really look that old? "That explain why...I thought you looked young." I felt relief when said that, but back to the proposal.

"What are you saying?" I said.

"You want your brother right?"

"Yeah, what is the connection with that?"

“I will let you and your brother stay in here, I will pay for all the things you need, just marry me." He said like marrying someone is easy.

"Why are you doing this?"

"You need money right? And besides I'm adopting your brother. Here’s the catch. You will only get married with me in a year, and then we'll just have to divorce after that, and you can take your brother with you."

"Why?" That's all I can think of right now.

"Well, When my grandmother died, she has a will that I can inherit her wealth when I get married at the age of 25 and it will take a year before I get it." He explained.

"What kind of will was that? Do you really need the wealth of your grandmother? I mean you are already rich."

"That inheritance is very important to me. If don't get it my relatives will take it and just waste it like it's nothing." He looked at me with seriousness. "My grandmother and grandfather worked hard for it, and they chose me, so I will take the responsibility."

So he is like this? How sweet..aahhh wait I must compose myself. This is happening to me now. What will I do? I looked at my brother, who is enjoying himself. I want to give him a better future. I want him to grow up in a different environment that can make him a better person. I was thinking of much stuff and said my answer.

"Ok, I'll marry you." I saw his face lightened up." but on one condition."

"Sure name it."

"You will pay for Jeremy's education until he graduates from college."

"hahaha is that all? For Jeremy? How about you? Don't you want anything for yourself?" he said.

"Well...aammm you can't have ss...sex with me even thought were married." Nygel burst into laughter! "What I'm serious?!"

"Yeah right.. I will let the attorney know your conditions. And I will let you know the details of our wedding tomorrow." He stands up and went back inside with a big smile on his face.

Did I just say that I'm going to marry him? Have I done something wrong?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 7.6K 27
Fresh out of university. Loretta moves back home to help out with her families hotel business. Wanting to focus on her own career in writing and help...
17.7K 687 40
A very innocent teen girl who have zero knowledge about the outer world became the replaced bride of a handsome, cold hearted,Cruel billionaire... Wi...
7 0 7
Mark never took his wife Emily seriously during their three-year marriage. An "accidental" abortion drove her into despair. She divorced with her hus...
20 7 25
After being neglected by her mafia boss father he hires a new guy and she instantly falls in love but he's not who she thought he was