We meet again II

By abrokebitch_

Lorelai Bottura.. Back 2 and a half years later. This time she has a new addition and a more powerful spot. ... More

| Characters |
| almost 3 years ago |
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
Bonus Chapter

29

792 30 0
By abrokebitch_

< Lorelai >

I went to the basement and there Natalie was sitting down looking at the wall.

" I've been waiting for you " she said still looking at the wall.

" I'm sure you have " I said sarcastically and leaned against the wall.

" can I ask you a question? "

" you just did "

" Why did you do it? "

" Why did I do what? "

" Natalie Lambert.. relation to the French mafia so just out of curiosity- how long have you been watching me? " I asked and she looked at me.

" hey you got a little something there " she said and I scoffed.

" you met Aurora and partnered with her which wasn't a coincidence " I said looking at her.

" You had it out for me and somebody told me it was because I stole Aurora but that's not nearly possible.. so what is it really? " I asked and she rolled her eyes before looking away.

" your ego is too big.. and let me guess that somebody was Taylor " she said and a smirk grew on her face.

" open your eyes.. you can't possibly think I planned this alone " she said and I grabbed the knife off the table.

" be happy you're still alive and not being tortured " I said coldly.

" you know I'm right.. " she said and I went up to her and dug my knife in her thigh.

" you know I had fun with our little- what do you call it? " she asked grunting in pain.

" aww i feel honored " I said sarcastically and took the knife out of her thigh before putting it in her other one.

" I'm glad you do " she said and I glared at her.

" So let me guess- the plan was to turn everyone against me, that's why you sent that text and you hesitated to shoot when you had that red light on me- you waited for her to be in the way and don't say you didn't shoot because I know you did " I said and she looked back at me.

" that about sums it up " she whispered.

" so did this even have anything to do with me? or is this because of the ex leader.. "

" why so many questions? " she asked sarcastically and I heard the door open then close.

" the oldest one is awake and looking for you " my guard said appearing in my vision.

" I'll be back " I said and turned to leave.

" oh I'll be waiting " she said and i rolled my eyes and left to go upstairs.

I checked my hands and luckily there was no blood on them.

——
I got to my room and went over to Kaliyah.

" Mom " she said crying and i tightly hugged her.

" I'm so sorry, i'm here " I said softly.

" I didn't let her hit them. " she said and I felt my heart shatter.

" Did she hit you? " I asked and she cried more.

" nobody will ever put their hands on you again and you will never leave my sight again " I said and she slowly started to calm down.

——
After a few minutes I heard her soft snores and I slowly moved her and put the blanket over her.

I looked at them all and slowly left the room.

I grabbed my gun from under the table in the hallway and made my way back to the basement.

This time she was standing up and facing the wall.

" Can I get something to eat? " she asked and I took the safety off my gun which made her turn around.

" gonna kill me? " she asked sarcastically.

" Actually yeah " I said shooting her in the stomach and she instantly dropped.

" you put your hands on my daughter, kidnapped them, tried to turn my family against me, lied for years.. " I said opening the cell and I was now in front of her.

" who was helping you? " I asked pointed the gun at her head.

" Aurora will never forgive you for this " she said coughing up blood.

" And you think she'll forgive you? " I asked.

" NOW WHOS HELPING YOU?! " I yelled and she didn't respond.

" no " she whispered and i scoffed.

" well you're just gonna have to bleed out. " I said and walked out to go to the girls room.

Okay.. let's get started.

I shuffled my playlist and the song Captain Hook by Megan thee stallion came on.

I'm going to take the furniture too because I'm tired of having to buy something new every time I move.

But I'm only packing the clothes and you know- the stuff i can carry.

Maybe I may seem like a coward for " running " but I'm not really running- I just want to start over and I haven't even had a good day since I've turned 20.
——

After about almost two hours I finished packing their clothes.

I left a outfit out for them though.

Throughout that time I constantly checked on the girls and they were sound asleep.

Then I went to my room and turned on the light.

I went to my dresser and grabbed my pain pills and took two. Hopefully this'll get me through the next few hours.

This time I had the music playing in my AirPods because I didn't want to wake the girls up.

I just threw the clothes in the box because they'll get messed up and unfolded anyway.

But after this I have a few more things to do so I quickly continued.

——

After a few breaks I had finally finished my room.

I checked the time to see it was 3am so I grabbed my outfit for the day and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

( her outfit )

After I got out I did my regular morning routine and went downstairs to make me some spicy noodles and look online for houses.

Also while I was doing that I wrote a note- nothing too short.

" I'm not mad.. i just want to start over so don't come looking " is what it said and i taped it to the island.

Luckily they came to get my cars and now I have to wait until 7 am so they can get my boxes which is in 4 hours so I can wait.

I have to make sure everything's good for when we get there because we will be leaving in the morning- yes this soon..

I turned off my laptop and went upstairs to my room.

I have to take Camila to Aurora so may as well get them all checked out.

Then I have to make breakfast in the morning, say goodbye to Aurora, get on the jet, make sure everything's out of here and how can I do that all without my family noticing.

Again- maybe this is a coward ass move because they just got me back but if it keeps them safe and us safe.. so be it.

I want them to have a normal life and even though it may not ever be normal- I don't think anybody would go to the lengths to find us.

Well except for the French mafia but i managed to get them off my tail.

I put my phone on the bedside table and slowly closed my eyes- something that I barely have done since I've been this age.

——-

1209 words ❤️❤️.

lmk if you see any mistakes .

this is filling in for my lack of chapters but when I publish this I'll be working on the next one.

I didn't fully read this / just wrote it .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

805K 17.1K 64
Earlier known as Devil In Disguise!! "Has anyone ever kissed you, Maria?" He said with a low voice. Well, that got my attention. I was unable to say...
471K 14.6K 38
Meet Adelaide Carter: Italian 17 year old professional con in the making (though she doesn't know). She doesn't take anyone's crap and doesn't keep f...
1.3M 32.4K 54
They thought that she was dead before she got to live. They have been deceived by the person they were supposed to trust. She grew up loved, but that...
78.5K 2.9K 64
Beth was trying to make a better life for the only family left but one wrong decision cost her everything. Now, Beth is stuck in Mafia, waiting for h...