pink; kawata nahoya.smiley

By hhcnma

[discontinued as of now] # wherein she found him fighting under a bridge and thought she would be his next pu... More

intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen

ten

377 17 3
By hhcnma

-

ITS a sunday afternoon and the couple was at the kawata household. watching the television as they lie down on the couch, nahoya being the big spoon whilst y/n was the small spoon.

"this movie is stupid." she commented, adjusting her arms around his torso. the male hummed while twirling her (h/c) locks around his finger.

as the said movie ended and all the credits were rolling, the girl huffed a sigh before facing him with her chin resting on his chest. she looks at him but he was facing the television, finding for a different movie or channel to watch.

after awhile of staring at his face, he noticed and faces her with his brows knitted together.

"got something on my face?" he questioned. the young female only kept quiet while lifting her hand up to his face. alright, now he was really confused.

but he didn't seem to do anything and let her cup his cheek. her thumb caressed his skin as it moves to the skin below his eye.

"i always wonder, how do you look with your eyes opened." she whispered loud for him to hear. his slightly pouted lips slowly creeped up into his usual smile while his right brow rised.

"you wanna see 'em?" she nodded slightly. he held her wrist and moves her hand away. slowly his eyelids opened as it reveals his eyes.

silence filled the entire living room as she only observes the slightly opened pair of eyes infront of her. the pink afro male starts to feel a little awkward and closed his eyes shut.

but even if he did closed them, she was still staring deeply. for more than a minute, she only looks at him. until she quickly sat up on her knees infront of him, startling the male from her sudden movement.

"AYO!" she exclaimed loudly.

"WHAT!??!?" he shouted back as he got startled from her. her eyes were beaming with light. clenching her fists that were between her knees, she leans closer to her boyfriend.

"they're very pretty!" she complimented before giving a soft closed-lip smile towards him. nahoya scoffed lightly, his smile widened at her words.

as their faces were closing in to each other, the entrance door swings open with a creak noise echoing around the four walls of the apartment. there stands souya with a bag full of food. the blue afro male blinked as he witnessed the two at the couch.

"i didn't see anything.." he spoke before walking into the kitchen and putting down the bag, to which he then heats them up. the (h/c) haired girl immediately recognized the delicious smell of the food.

about to stand up, nahoya pulls her down on the couch again - not really the couch, she landed on top of his lap. his arms wrapping her body while swinging side to side, embracing her.

the female tried to stop him, seeing how awkward it was since the younger kawata twin was around. but alas, the male didn't care. he just wants to hug her forever.

after what she said, he definitely felt like his heart was about to fucking burst out of his chest. no way has anyone said his eyes were nice or that sort. she was the first, other than the kawata twins' parents.

-

"im going!"

"no, you're not."

"i am."

"you're not."

"i. am."

"why do you wanna go so badly? its just a normal toman meeting." nahoya asked while adjusting the sleeves of his uniform.

its been ten minutes and they were at the parking lot of apartment building where the kawata household was. y/n has been begging to go to one of those toman meetings.

not that she likes them meetings, she just doesn't have anything to do at the time being. f/n is busy helping out with her parents bakery shop while jingo was forced to get a part time job but finding for one wasn't so difficult since f/n's parents easily hired him on the spot.

the pink afro male sighed heavily, giving up on making her give up her decision in coming along. so he tilt his head to the side, pointing at the empty seat behind him with his head.

a small smile formed on her lips as she hurried her way over the bike. she proceeds to curl her arms around his torso, leaning her body closer to his back.

finally arriving at the shrine's entrance, they were greeted with loud engine noises and chattering from other members.

a shiver went down her back as soon as all the attention went to the pair. nahoya got out from his bike and leans on its side. the couple talked for abit until another pair came walking towards their direction.

the pink afro male immediately recognizes the tall buff male and his vice captain, waving a hand at them with his usual grin.

"the meeting is starting soon, we should head to the entrance now." yasuhiro said, looking at the fourth division captain infront of him before moving his gaze to the female, who was at the front seat of the bike and pretending to drive it like some kid she is.

nahoya responded with a nod and watch the fifth division captain walk away. he then turns to the girl.

"you wanna stay here or come up?" he asked. the question didn't take her long to think, she quickly answered that she'll just stay on his bike until he was done with the meeting.

the pink afro male acknowledged her response before walking to the shrine, not forgetting to give her a small peck on the cheek. the young female bloom in red.

the same attention was given to them when he peck her cheek and it was embarrassing for her. i mean, not just the kissing cheek thing but the fact that he had to tell them all about her being his girlfriend.

as the meeting was going on, the (h/c) haired girl played with the bike. she held the handles and move it side to side, pretending to drive it, while making engine noises with her mouth.

another five minutes passed by, she yawns loudly and flopped behind, her body stealing the entire seat. her eyelids were getting heavy so she decided to take a little nap.

the nap lasted for a few seconds, not until she accidentally rolls to her left and fell off, completely forgetting that she was laying down on a bike.

wanting to get her nap time so badly, she leans forward to the front of the bike and cushioned her head with her arms on top of the tank. dozing off completely.

"that is all. you may be dismissed!" mikey finally ended the meeting with every member dispersing away from the shrine.

a yawn left the pink afro male's mouth, a tear forming in his eyes - indicating how tired he was. a hand pats his right shoulder, making him look to his right.

there stands the younger kawata twin with his usual angry expression.

"you can go home first if you want. she is probably waiting for quite awhile now." he said. nahoya nodded, softly thanking his twin brother before bidding everyone else a 'goodnight'.

walking to his bike, he sees her softly snoring as she sleep on his bike. he scoffed, fishing his phone out to take a little photo of the moment. after keeping his phone away, he wakes her up.

they then drove her home.

stopping at a red light, y/n tap the male's back to earn his attention while they were still on the red light. a quiet hum was heard from him.

"there is this kinda new store down the block at my place. im just hoping if you would like to get something from there.." she suggested, her gaze going back to back from his face to the traffic light.

"yea sure, if thats what you want ~" he sing song his sentenced before starting the engine again to drive, the light now turning green.

and as she asked for, they stopped by the store. it wasn't big like the usually build convenience stores. it was just a little two storey building and the store was on the first floor.

they walked in, pushing the door open as the bell that was hung on the door handle rung to signal the owners about an arriving customer.

despite looking small from the outside, it seems to be quite spacious on the inside. the shelves were fully stocked with snacks, drinks and many more.

the (e/c) eyes beams to see a few of her childhood favourite snacks and sweets that weren't usually found in an ordinary convenience store. she just so immediately grabs them all, leaving nahoya's sight just a second ago.

after a few minutes, the girl grabbed everything she wanted and place them down on the small counter. now they just have to wait for the cashier to pay to before walking out of the store.

they waited and waited, until not after ten minutes an elderly woman walks into the store and behind the counter. a small smile formed on her lips while she looks at the young pair infront of her.

while she calculates the total of everything carefully, she opens up a little conversation with the two.

"you two are the very first customers to walk in after we opened up again." the elderly spoke. the young girl formed an 'o' with her mouth at the sudden fact.

"again?" she asked nicely, a brow rise as the elderly nodded.

"we closed twenty years ago but because of my husband unwell state, we thought to open the shop again."

"im sorry but do you not have your children to help pay for the medical fees?" she asked again, slow and nice since the elderly seems to have a hard time listening.

"they moved to the end of japan awhile ago, both are very busy with their jobs and their own families, and we don't want to interrupt their work, don't we? i may be old but atleast i have enough strength to continue working."

(e/c) eyes began to fill with pity as her brows knitted together, the same with nahoya. her gaze then moved to the stacks of boxes that she saw while gathering all the snacks she wanted. they looked heavy for an elderly to carry so she was also worried.

"oh don't worry about it. somebody must carry them at some point, right?" the woman immediately noticed them glancing at the boxes before saying that with a little laugh.

"alright, here you go. thank you for buying all this." the elderly thanked, waving her hand slowly while she watched the pair left the store, waving back as well.

once they stepped out of the building, a sad sigh left her mouth with nahoya gazing at her.

"whats wrong?" he asked in concern.

"i feel bad for the lady. she has to work all alone because her husband is very ill, not to mention that she carried all those boxes herself." she explained.

"hm, yeah... she is quite strong for an old lady, huh?" he grinned.

"if only there was a way to help them..." she muttered, ignoring whatever her boyfriend was saying before.

"thats it! tomorrow im coming back and apply to work here!" she continued, determined. the pink afro male gave her a questioning look. but gradually, that confused expression changed to his usual grinning face.

"you're so sweet, y/n ~" he praised, ruffling her hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 2.1K 21
โ›๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™ฌ๐™ ?!โœ โ†ณin which (y/n) apologizes for what her friends did. but ended up being mikey's...
420K 8.9K 57
โLแดœแด„แด‹ ษชs แดกสœแด‡ษด สแดแดœ สŸแดแด แด‡ sแดแดแด‡แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ส สŸแดแด แด‡ สแดแดœ ส™แด€แด„แด‹ แด›สœแด‡ sแด€แดแด‡.โž A แด„แดสŸสŸแด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด แดา“ Tแดแด‹สแด Rแด‡แด แด‡ษดษขแด‡ส€s แดษดแด‡ sสœแดแด›s แดแด€แด…แด‡ ส™ส สแดแดœส€s แด›ส€แดœสŸส. โš  Mแด€ส แดส€ แดแด€ส ษดแดแด› แด„แดษด...
330K 20.6K 37
โ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‡๐€๐•๐„ ๐€ ๐๐”๐‘๐„ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“โž -@keikaminari - date: 08/26/2021 ๐’๐–๐„๐„๐“ ๐‹๐Ž๐“๐”๐’ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...
253K 5.4K 75
A series of short stories and oneshots for Tokyo Revenger characters. Book 1 A mix of angst, smutt, fluff and just random thoughts that come into my...