Coral - Power Rangers Dino Su...

By AlexNeko_990

Coral (Completed)πŸ’Ž -Final Book of the Aquatic Duology- --- Long ago, an alien named Keeper entrusted the gre... More

Meet Aaron Johnson
Meet Leo Johnson
Chapter One: When Evil Stirs
Chapter Two: Forgive and Forget
Chapter Three: Nightmare in Amber Beach
Chapter Four: A Date with Danger
Chapter Five: Roar of the Red Ranger
Chapter Six: Forged Under Fire
Chapter Seven: Home Run Koda
Chapter Eight: Riches and Rags
Chapter Nine: Bestie 4Eva!
Chapter Ten: Gone Fishin
Chapter Eleven: Turquoise Surprise
Chapter Twelve: Love at First Fight
Chapter Thirteen: Trick or Trial
Chapter Fourteen: Recipe for Disaster
Chapter Fifteen: Silver Secret
Chapter Sixteen: Wings of Danger
Chapter Seventeen: Freaky Frightday
Chapter Eighteen: Worgworld
Chapter Twenty: Edge of Extinction
Chapter Twenty-One: End of Extinction
Chapter Twenty-Two: Here Comes Heximas

Chapter Nineteen: The Rangers Rock!

436 15 4
By AlexNeko_990

A/N: Aaron's Brachio Chargers got busted, from the battle with Arcanon. So, he can't use it, for this Chapter.

Aaron POV

Me, and Kendall were walking to the Dino Café. "Ms. Morgan, how are my Brachio Chargers?" I asked. "Don't worry, Aaron. It'll take some time, but I'll have them fix in no time." Kendall said.

Me, and Kendall entered the kitchen, and saw the others. "Koda, who is eating the Pavlova like a caveman right now." Riley said.

"Oh, good grief." Kendall said. "I win!" Koda said, with his mouth full of Pavlova. The frostings got on us.

"Your dad, and Aaron's dad, found what we were looking for. Get cleaned up, and head to the base. Prince Phillip, James, Leo, are on their way." Kendall said.

"My dad is back!" Tyler said.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

All of us are at the base. "Welcome, Power Rangers. Although we have all twelve Energems, to unlock their ultimate powers, we must first destroy the Dark Energem." Keeper said.

"And now, thanks to James, and Leo, we might be able to do just that." Kendall said.

"We've discovered the monsters' base." Leo said. "Their spaceship crashed, but it wasn't destroyed." James said. "That's where the Dark Energem will be." Leo said.

"That's great." Shelby said. "It's not all great. Snide, is a new partner..." James said. "Of Sledge." Both Leo, and James said.

"Sledge?" Riley said. "No way." I said. "He's still alive?" Riley asked. "He's working with Snide, now? This very bad." Koda said.

"Whatever do we do now?" Ivan asked. "I say, we hit them with everything we got. Every Megazord, destroy the monsters, the spaceship, and the Dark Energem all at once." Chase said.

"Yes." Ivan said. "That might work, but there's no way to be sure, we'd destroy the Dark Energem." Shelby said. "What do you suggest, Shelby?" Zenowing asked.

"We sneak onto Sledge's ship, and crush the Dark Energem. A surprise attack." Shelby said. "We've been on the ship before. So, we knew our way around." Tyler said.

"It's the only way, we'll be sure to destroy it." Shelby said. "She's right." I said.

"Okay, no Megazords. We go on foot, and we infiltrate them quietly." Kendall said.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

All of us are outside.

We saw a bunch of Vivix.

"Well, there goes our sneak attack!" Chase said.

All of us begin fighting the Vivix.

Badussa appeared, and starts to turn the others to stone.

Me, Phillip, James, and Leo regrouped.

"Don't look at the monster's amulet! It will turn you to stone!" Shelby said.

We hid behind a tree.

"You can't hide from me! Soon, you'll be stoned, just like the others!" Badussa said.

Shelby covered her eyes, and tried to fired at Badussa.

"Come out, and face me, Rangers!" Badussa said.

Heckyl appeared.

"You!" Heckyl said.

"What are you doing here?" Badussa said.

"Oh no, Heckyl." I said.

We ducked, as Heckyl attacks Badussa.

"How dare you attack me!" Badussa said.

"I know, what it's like to lose an entire world. It's time you pay for your crime." Heckyl said.

"You're the one who'll pay!" Badussa said.

Heckyl attacks Badussa, and he went away.

"He escaped!" Heckyl said, and he went away.

"Badussa's gone." Shelby said.

We went over to the others. "Our friends." Shelby said. "They're solid stone." James said. "IT's all my fault." Shelby said. "We've got to get them out of here." Phillip said. "Agree." Me, and Leo said.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

All of us are back at the base. "Careful." James said. "Slow and steady." Leo said. Me, and Phillip placed down the last one.

"We must destroy Badussa's amulet, so we can turn our friends back to normal." Phillip said. "We have to find him." I said.

"But, how do we fight them, without turning to stone ourselves?" James asked. "That's the question." Leo said.

"We can destroy him with a Megazord. We'll be safe, in the cockpit." Phillip said. "But, you're friends' Zords will nowt work while they're stones." Keeper said.

"What about the Mosa-Brachio Charge Megazord?" Phillip asked. "Can't. My Brachio Chargers, are busted. I asked, Ms. Morgan to help fix it. But, now that she's turned to stone, we have no way of fixing it." I said.

"And our five Zords. None of them have cockpits." James said. "What do we do?" Leo asked.

"Very well. Than it is clear, what we must do." Keeper said, as he placed a geode on the table. "Zenowing told you, how he built the Zords. Now, you must create one." Keeper said.

"Me? No, only Zenowing can make a Zord. I mean, he told me the basics, but I only understood half of what he was saying. Besides, you wouldn't want my help, my brilliant idea to go to Sledge's ship, is why we're in this mess." Shelby said.

"Shelby, you're the only one with any dinosaur knowledge." Phillip said. I lightly hit Phillip, as I crossed my arms, and pouted.

"And Aaron." Phillip added, as he kiss my cheek, and wraps his arm around my shoulders.

I continue what Phillip was going to say. "You making a Zord, might be the only way, to save our friends." I said. "But, what if I make another mistake?" Shelby asked.

"The biggest mistake of all, would be not to try." Keeper said. "Well, first we need a dinosaur." Shelby said. All of us went over to the dinosaurs samples.

We laughed a bit, at Shelby comments on the dinosaurs. "Spinosaurus. Strong, huge, meat-eater. It's perfect." Shelby said.

Shelby placed all of the ingredients in, and closed the geode. "Is that everything?" Phillip asked. "Almost, I need a spirit of a warrior." Shelby said.

"Keeper, I can't think of a warrior, beaver, and wiser than you. Would you infuse the geode, with your spirit?" Shelby asked. "It would be an honor." Keeper said.

Keeper, infused his spirit, with the geode, using his staff. "Is it working?" I asked. "I have no idea." Shelby said.

The geode sparks a bit. James covers Leo, from the sparks. The geode went to the floor, and melted into the ground.

"Where on Earth did it go?" Phillip asked. "I'm sensing the Zord's spirit, is travelling. Follow me." Keeper said.

All of us followed Keeper.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

All of us are now at the forest. "The spirit is stopping here." Keeper said. "Why here?" James asked. "I'm not sure." Keeper said.

"What's that?" I asked, as me, and Phillip went over to a tent. Phillip checks the campfire. "Still warm, someone's been here." Phillip said.

Heckyl appeared. "Welcome, to my humble home." Heckyl said. "Stay back." Shelby said. "Don't be so dramatic. Snide, is the one after your skin, not me." Heckyl said.

"You, and Snide are the same enemy." Phillip said. "News flash. Snide, and I have had a little split." Heckyl said. "You, and Snide divided. That's why you helped us, against Badussa." Shelby said.

"I wasn't saving you. I was there to destroy Badussa, he devastated an entire galaxy, and I know how that feels. My whole planet, was destroyed by Lord Arcanon, so he can possess the Dark Energem. Badussa was as bad, as he was." Heckyl said.

"You survived the destruction of Sentai 6?" Keeper asked. "Yes, and everything I've done. Ever since was to try and restore my planet." Heckyl said.

"Restoring Sentai 6. How would you ever do that?" I asked.

"I'd told you, you'd pay Heckyl!" Badussa said, as he appeared.

All of us covered our eyes.

"No he won't!" Shelby said, as she kicked the amulet.

"My amulet!" Badussa exclaimed.

"It's Morphin' Time!" Shelby shouted.

"Unleash The Power!" All of us shouted, as we Morphed.

All of us begin fighting Badussa.

"Shelby! Aaron! Destroy the amulet!" Keeper said.

"We're on it!" I said.

"There it is!" Shelby said.

We got in front of Heckyl.

"What do you think, you're doing?" Shelby asked.

"Huh?" I said.

"We can destroy it, if we work together!" Heckyl said.

"Okay, than! Heckyl!" Shelby said.

"Let's do this!" I said.

"Dino Morpher Blast!" Me, and Shelby shouted.

The three of us destroyed the amulet.

"Guys!" I called.

"Are you there?" Shelby asked.

"Shelby, Aaron, we're okay. Where are you?" Tyler asked.

"Thank goodness, you're alright!" Shelby said.

"We'll send you our coordinates!" I said.

Heckyl walks away.

"Heckyl!" Shelby called.

"Thanks!" Me, and Shelby said.

"A hint of the wise. Get off this planet. Soon." Heckyl said.

"What?" Me, and Shelby said.

Me, and Shelby regrouped with the others.

"You think, I am Badussa now. Check tis out! Magna Beam!" Badussa shouted.

⎾≋𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐙𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 ≋⏌

Badussa Enlarged.

"How can we fight him, without a Megazord?" Leo asked.

"Wait, I'm sensing something." Keeper said.

"What's happening, Keeper?" James asked.

"The Spino Zord. It's alive." Keeper said.

Suddenly the ground shakes.

The Spino Zord appeared.

"The Spino Zord! It worked!" Shelby said.

"Awesome!" I said.

The Spino Zord starts attacking Badussa.

"Nice work, Shelby!" James said.

"Let's form a Megazord, and take the big guy down!" Shelby said.

"Summon Zords!" Phillip, and James shouted, as they summoned their Zords.

"Ankylo Charger! Engage!"

"Pachy Charger! Engage!"

"Activate! Spino Charge Megazord Ankylo-Pachy Formation!" Shelby shouted, as she threw the Spino Charger, and form the Megazord.

"Engage! Zords Combine! Spino Charge Megazord! Ready!"

All of us appeared in the cockpit.

"You did an excellent job, Shelby." Keeper said.

"Wow, it's awesome!" Shelby said.

"It's amazing!" I said.

"Pachy Wrecking Ball!" Keeper shouted.

All of us attacked Badussa.

"Ankylo Hammer!" Keeper shouted, as we continue attacking Badussa.

"Spino Boomerang Attack!" All of us shouted, as we attack Badussa again.

"Spino Boomerang! Whirlwind Finish!" All of us shouted, as we destroyed Badussa.

All of us cheered.

"You're a natural, Keeper!" Shelby said.

"It was truly an honor." Keeper said.

"Look! The others are here!" I said.

"Let's go!" Shelby said.

"Be on your guard. Sledge must be up to something." Keeper said.

"You got it, Keeper!" Shelby said.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

All of us regrouped.

"Shelby!" Tyler called.

"Tyler! I'm so glad, you're okay!" Shelby said, as the both of them hugged.

Badussa appeared.

"We can't celebrate, yet! Look!" Tyler said.

"He survived?!" Shelby said.

"Celebrate this! Rangers!" Badussa said, as a lot of Vivix, and Spikeballs appeared.

"Let's finish this! Dino Charger!" Tyler shouted, as everyone held out their Dino Chargers.

"Ready!" The others shouted, as they pressed on their Dino Chargers.

"Unleash The Power!" They shouted, as they fired it into the air, and Morphed.

"It's about to get wild!" Tyler shouted.

All of us begin fighting.

I fired at the monsters, using my Dino Blaster, while also using my Dino Spirit.

"Krono Tornado Slash!" Leo shouted, as he use his Dino Saber, and attack the monsters, by spinning, and creating a tornado.

Tyler got into T-Rex Super Charge, and got into Stego-Spin Formation.

Tyler blocked his attack, and attacks him.

"Yeah! Let's finish this off, as a team!" Tyler said.

"Combine!" Tyler, and Ivan shouted.

"Together!" All of us shouted, as we placed our hands together.

"Dinosaur Might! Ready To Fight!" All of us shouted.

"T-Rex Super Charge!" Tyler shouted.

"Victory Maximum! Final Strike!" All of us shouted, as we destroyed Badussa.

"Monster Extinct!" Tyler shouted.

Sledge's ship flew away.

"Oh no! Sledge's ship!" Tyler said.

"He must've powered it, with the Dark Energem! Looks like, we're too late!" Kendall said.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

All of us are back at the base. "You did well, Shelby. If I ever need an apprentice, maybe you-" Zenowing said, but Shelby interrupted.

"Thanks, but I'll be studying dinosaurs, rather than building them." Shelby said. "Very good." Zenowing said.

"Sledge, has been trying to get the Energems for sixty-five millions years. He wouldn't quit now." Kendall said.

"Than what has he been doing, since the ship crashed?" Phillip asked, as he had his arm around me. James' arm was around Leo. "Heckyl, warned us." I said.

"He said, we should get off the planet." Shelby said. "Yeah, just because he helped us once, doesn't mean we should trust him." Chase said.

"Perhaps, that he may truly know something, that we don't. That Sledge's plan, is so devastating, so huge, and the only safe place were out of place." Ivan said.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 375 14
Sword & Shield (Complete)πŸ’Ž --- A group of high-school students acquire superpowers after they discover an alien spaceship. They soon learn about its...
87K 2.2K 43
Kylie wants to be a journalist and is starting her career by writing a blog. She tried blogging about fashion and beauty, but with the amount of blog...
381 2 8
What happens when the Dark Energem corrupts an innocent girl and her brother into the worst beings the galaxies ever heard of? The Dino Charge ranger...
6.5K 92 6
Y/N is a shy boy with glasses who likes to play football/soccer. One day, he has a game with a really bad referee and he loses his temper. He got a d...