Coral - Power Rangers Dino Su...

By AlexNeko_990

Coral (Completed)πŸ’Ž -Final Book of the Aquatic Duology- --- Long ago, an alien named Keeper entrusted the gre... More

Meet Aaron Johnson
Meet Leo Johnson
Chapter One: When Evil Stirs
Chapter Two: Forgive and Forget
Chapter Three: Nightmare in Amber Beach
Chapter Four: A Date with Danger
Chapter Five: Roar of the Red Ranger
Chapter Six: Forged Under Fire
Chapter Seven: Home Run Koda
Chapter Eight: Riches and Rags
Chapter Nine: Bestie 4Eva!
Chapter Ten: Gone Fishin
Chapter Eleven: Turquoise Surprise
Chapter Twelve: Love at First Fight
Chapter Thirteen: Trick or Trial
Chapter Fourteen: Recipe for Disaster
Chapter Fifteen: Silver Secret
Chapter Sixteen: Wings of Danger
Chapter Seventeen: Freaky Frightday
Chapter Nineteen: The Rangers Rock!
Chapter Twenty: Edge of Extinction
Chapter Twenty-One: End of Extinction
Chapter Twenty-Two: Here Comes Heximas

Chapter Eighteen: Worgworld

376 12 0
By AlexNeko_990

Aaron POV

Me, Riley, and Shelby were outside, and saw Worg's sign broken. "Even Worg's sign's broken." Riley said. We went over to it.

Tyler came by, and his shirt was a bit messy. "What happened to you?" Shelby asked. "Worg happened." Tyler replied. We laughed a bit.

"I think we need to buy some more tomatoes." Tyler said. "Good luck." We said. "Thanks. Hey, uh. Who are those guys?" Tyler asked.

"Huh? It isn't Halloween, is it?" Shelby asked. "No." Tyler replied. "It's already passed Halloween." I said. "Maybe they're street performers." Tyler said.

"Begin screech." One of the person said. The other person took out a trumpet. "Oh no. I hate trumpet music." Riley said, as he covers his ears. "Me too." I said, as I cover my ears.

We saw everyone moving weirdly. "What the?" Riley said. "What's going on?" I said. "Zombies attack!" Conductro said.

"They're monsters!" I said. "Guys, quick! Cover your ears!" Riley said. Tyler, and Shelby turned to us, but look like zombies.

"Make them listen to music!" Conductro said. "Guys, quick! Cover your ears!" Riley said. Tyler, and Shelby got us, and we heard the music.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

Koda got us to put our hands over our ears, to cover them.

"Get them!" Conductro said. "That music stop now!" Koda said.

"You can't stop the music! Swarm them!" Conductro said.

The zombies begin swarming us.

"We have to get trumpet!" Koda said.

"Get the trumpet!" Chase said.

Chase, and Koda got to the trumpet, and broken the spell.

The people ran away.

"They broke our spell! Our zombies are leaving!" Conductro said.

"But we not going anywhere!" Koda said.

"It's Morphin' Time! Dino Charger!" Koda shouted. All of us held out our Dino Chargers.

"Ready!" All of us shouted, as we pressed on our Dino Chargers, and placed it into our Morphers.

"Energize! Ha! Unleash The Power!" All of us shouted, as we spun it, fired it into the air, and Morphed.

"Vivix! Rise!" Conductro said, as Vivix appeared.

All of us begin fighting.

"Riley, catch!" Koda said, as he threw the trumpet to Riley.

"Got it! Chase!" Riley said.

"You can fight! But you can't hold it too long!" Conductro said.

"Guys, I lost it!" Chase said.

"Time for an intermission!" Conductro said.

"Koda! You okay?" Tyler asked.

Conductro, and Screech left.

"We must get trumpet!" Koda said.

"They're getting away!" Tyler said.

"They so fast! Where they go?" Koda asked.

"They'll be back!" Tyler said.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

All of us are back at the base. "Gather around, everyone. listen to this." Kendall said, as she played the trumpet music from her laptop.

We covered our ears. "It's okay. It won't affect you. I filtered out the frequency that was making you obey, Conductro." Kendall said.

"But, why didn't the trumpet music affect, Koda?" Tyler asked. "The headset that controls Worg, just happened to have transmitted the same frequency." Kendall said.

"And mine blocked out all of the music. I couldn't hear a thing." Chase said. "In other words. Koda, Chase, you were lucky." Zenowing said.

"We need to construct a new headset like Koda's before they return. Correct? And than at least we can hear each other." Ivan said.

"Sounds like we got some work to do." Riley said.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

It's the next day, and all of us are at the base. "Five pairs down, two to go." Shelby said. "So, how do these work?" Chase asked.

"They'll filter out the evil music. But still allow you to communicate." Kendall said. "Great." Tyler said.

The alarm beeped. "It looks like we're out of time. The evil music is being played downtown. It's being heard all over the whole city." Kendall said.

"That means the entire city, is filled with zombies?" Riley asked. Kendall nodded her head. "That's not good." I said.

"Okay. Riley, Shelby, Aaron, Chase, Koda, we'll head to the center of the music. Ivan, Zenowing, join us as soon as, Ms. Morgan finishes your headsets." Tyler said.

"Yes, as fast as we can, Sir Tyler." Ivan said. All of us left the base.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

We went out of the museum.

"Don't hurt them! They're just innocent civilians!" Shelby said.

"Come on!" Tyler said.

All of us went to ward the location.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

We got to an area, and the zombies there turn towards us. "Follow me! I know another way!" Chase said.

All of us followed Chase. "We're getting closer!" Tyler said. We saw more zombies. "Over here!" Tyler said, as we hid.

"The source of the music, is just pass those zombies!" Tyler said. "We have to get through them!" Chase said.

"But we can't hurt them!" Shelby said. "Yeah!" I said. "What we do?" Koda asked. "We need to figure out a way, to distract them!" Riley said.

"I know who can help. Wait!" Koda said, as he went away. "Koda!" Tyler called.

We were still hiding. "We're gonna have to fight them!" Chase said. "No, we can't!" Tyler said.

"But we can't just walk pass them!" I said. "There's no other choice!" Riley said. "They're after our Energems!" Shelby said.

Tyler look at the zombies, than at us. "Okay. Let's fight." Tyler said. All of us went out.

Me, and Shelby saw Koda. "What's Koda doing?" Me, and Shelby questioned. "That not me. That Worg." Koda said.

Worg got the attention of the zombies. "Worg, run." Koda said. All of us went back to hide.

Worg begins to run, and the zombies chased after him. "Duck!" Tyler said, as all of us hid. The zombies ran pass us.

"Yes." Chase said. "Amazing." Shelby said. "Awesome." I said. "Worg saves the day." Chase said. "Good work, Koda." Riley said.

We turned around, and saw Vivix. "Vivix!" Tyler said. "Now, we fight!" Koda said.

"It's Morphin' Time! Dino Charger!" Koda shouted. All of us held out our Dino Chargers.

"Ready!" All of us shouted, as we pressed on our Dino Chargers.

"Energize! Ha! Unleash The Power!" All of us shouted, as we spun it, fired it into the air, and Morphed.

"Let's do this!" Koda said.

All of us begin fighting.

"Our headsets are still protecting us! We can take care of these guys!" Chase said.

"Shelby, come on!" Tyler said, as they went toward the sound.

"I think it's time we up turn the volume of this fight!" Riley said.

"Dino Steel!" Koda shouted.

"Armor On!" All of us shouted, as we got into Dino Steel, and our weapons appeared on our right arms.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

"Mind if we join you?" Chase said, as we got to them.

"The more the merrier!" Tyler said.

"Let's mute these musicians!" Shelby said.

"Dino Steel! Armor On!" Tyler, and Shelby shouted, as they got into Dino Steel, and their weapons appeared on their right arms.

"Dino Charger! Ready! Weapons Combine!" Tyler shouted, as he threw it, and our weapons formed the Dino Spike.

"Dino Spike Charger! Engage!"

Me, Chase, Koda, Riley, and Shelby put our hands together.

"Red Ranger Launch!" We shouted, as Tyler jumped into the air, and grabbed the Dino Spike.

"Dino Spike! Final Strike!" Tyler shouted, as attack them.

"Not so fast! I can conduct anything!" Conductro said, as he stops the attack, and we caught our weapons.

"He stopped the Dino Spike! Impossible!" Tyler said.

Zenowing appeared.

"My turn! Time to end this malicious melody!" Zenowing said.

"Good timing, buddy!" Tyler said.

All of us begin fighting.

Tyler, and Zenowing got out, and destroyed the machine, and record.

"Tyler! The monster disappeared!" Riley said, as we got to them.

All of us saw Arcanon, Conductro, and Screech.

"Foolish, Rangers! You think you've won? I have you where I wanted you all along!" Arcanon said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Transform me, with your power!" Arcanon said.

"That the Dark Energem!" Koda said.

"How observant! Now you'll experience it's true purpose! There's no way stopping me! And soon, your Energems shall be mine!" Arcanon said.

"Careful, guys!" Tyler said.

"Prepare to witness real power! Bring down the fires of chaos!" Arcanon said, as he fired in the air, and we got attacked.

All of us fell to the ground.

"It's over!" Arcanon said.

"On the contrary fiend!" Ivan said, as he appeared.

"My apologies for the delay! Let's hit this ogre with all we got!" Ivan said.

"You got it!" Tyler said.

"Fools!" Arcanon said.

"Ptera Super Bolt!' Ivan shouted, as he attack them.

"Activate! T-Rex Super Charge! Ready!" Tyler shouted, as he got into T-Rex Super Charge.

"All together! Ptera Lightning!" Ivan shouted.

"Silver Prism Slash!" Zenowing shouted.

"Dino Victory Charger! Engage!"

"T-Rex Super Charge!" Tyler shouted.

"Victory! Final Strike!" All of us shouted, as we fired at them, but it did nothing.

"What? No!" Tyler said.

"Nice try!" Arcanon said.

"That's not possible!" Tyler said.

"Magna Beam!" Arcanon shouted.

⎾≋𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐙𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 ≋⏌

Arcanon Enlarged.

"Arcanon, big trouble!" Koda said.

"We need Ultrazord power, now!" Tyler said.

"Dino Charger! Ready! Summon Titano Zord!" Tyler shouted, as he summoned the Titano Zord.

"Dino Charger! Engage! Zords Combine! Dino Charge Ultrazord! Ready"

"Dino Charger! Ready! Dino Super Drive Saber!" Koda shouted, as he summoned the Dino Super Drive Saber, and placed the Charger into it.

"Dino Super Drive Charger! Engage!"

"Dino Super Drive! Activate!" Koda shouted, as all of us got into Dino Super Drive.

"You and your green face, going down, Arcanon!" Koda said.

"I am unstoppable!" Arcanon said.

"Your one Energem, cannot defeat the power of twelve!" Koda said.

All of us begin attacking Arcanon.

"Take this!" Riley said.

"Dino Head Spike!" Zenowing shouted.

"Not even a scratch!" Arcanon said.

"He's too strong!' Tyler said.

Arcanon trapped us, and attacked us.

The Ultrazord starts to shake.

"My victory, is now certain!" Arcanon said.

"Not as certain as you think! Rangers!" Zenowing said.

"What are you thinking, Zenowing?" Riley asked.

"Time to quit playing games, and use our most powerful attack!" Zenowing said.

"You read my mind!" Tyler said.

"Yeah, let's do this!" Shelby said.

"Agree!" I said.

"Plasma Blast!" Koda said.

"Dino Super Drive Saber! Activate!" Koda shouted.

The T-Rex Charger, Para Charger, Stego Charger, Raptor Charger, Tricera Charger, and Mosa Charger got placed into the Dino Super Drive Saber.

"Dino Charger! Engage!"

"Dino Super Drive Saber!" Koda shouted.

"Ultra Plasma! Final Blast!" All of us shouted, as we fired at Arcanon, and destroyed him.

"We did it, Rangers!" Zenowing said.

"Monster Extinct!" Koda said.

"Awesome!" Tyler said.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

All of us were at the Dino Museum. "Everyone thought Worg was useless." Shelby said. "Except Koda." I said.

"I guess everybody has a purpose. Maybe we should try a little harder to find something for Worg to do around here." Kendall said. Me, and Shelby nodded in agreement.

We heard Worg, and music. We went to the Dino Café.

Me, and Shelby laughed a bit. "What in the world? A caveman fitness class?" Kendall said. We saw the others there as well.

"Looks like somebody found Worg the right job." Shelby said. "Agree." I said.

"Worg!" Everyone shouted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 398 19
[Book Two] When she was five-years-old, Adelaide McMillian found a glittering scarlet gem on the shore. Now, thirteen-years-later, she, and seven oth...
6.3K 194 14
Regrowth (Ongoing) ⏳ -Book ? of the VtH Series- --- We all know the story of Liam Thompson, right? The Green Ranger? Well what if there's another Uni...
8.6K 179 10
Prism (Ongoing)⏳ -Final Book of the Fragile Duology- --- An alien armada has arrived and invaded our planet. Wave after wave have attacked us, with a...
87.2K 2.2K 43
Kylie wants to be a journalist and is starting her career by writing a blog. She tried blogging about fashion and beauty, but with the amount of blog...