Coral - Power Rangers Dino Su...

By AlexNeko_990

Coral (Completed)πŸ’Ž -Final Book of the Aquatic Duology- --- Long ago, an alien named Keeper entrusted the gre... More

Meet Aaron Johnson
Meet Leo Johnson
Chapter One: When Evil Stirs
Chapter Two: Forgive and Forget
Chapter Three: Nightmare in Amber Beach
Chapter Four: A Date with Danger
Chapter Five: Roar of the Red Ranger
Chapter Six: Forged Under Fire
Chapter Seven: Home Run Koda
Chapter Eight: Riches and Rags
Chapter Ten: Gone Fishin
Chapter Eleven: Turquoise Surprise
Chapter Twelve: Love at First Fight
Chapter Thirteen: Trick or Trial
Chapter Fourteen: Recipe for Disaster
Chapter Fifteen: Silver Secret
Chapter Sixteen: Wings of Danger
Chapter Seventeen: Freaky Frightday
Chapter Eighteen: Worgworld
Chapter Nineteen: The Rangers Rock!
Chapter Twenty: Edge of Extinction
Chapter Twenty-One: End of Extinction
Chapter Twenty-Two: Here Comes Heximas

Chapter Nine: Bestie 4Eva!

510 16 0
By AlexNeko_990

Aaron POV

All of us are at the Dino Museum Dino Café. Me, and Shelby walked to the table where the others were at, and laughing at Erin's joke. "Erin, is awesome." Tyler said. "Yup, that's why we've been bestie since kindergarten." Shelby said.

"I was just telling them about that Dinosaur Song from school, remember? What a riot." Erin said. "Wait, wait. Life is like a Triceratops." Shelby started to sing. "And you know I love you Tricera-lot." Erin sang.

"That's it." Shelby said. "Right after, I wrote that song. We won that talent show, we did. We were like Rockstar right, Shelby?" Erin said. "Uh, yeah, that's a great song. One minute till my shift's over, and let's go have some fun." Shelby said. Me, Shelby, and Chase begin cleaning up the table.

"So, the Triceratops song, Erin's into dinosaurs too?" Chase questioned. "That's not her song." I said. "Actually, it's my Triceratops song. We sing it in the talent contest, and won first place, immediately she started telling everyone, that she wrote it." Shelby said.

"Yup, she thinks of her, more than everything, but she's still my bestie. Come on." Shelby said. "Okay." Chase said. "Let's go." I said.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

All of us are now outside at the park. "Hey, guys. My treat, I got one for each of you." Erin said, as she hands the others their ice cream cone. Chase stood next to Me, and Shelby. "Uh, her treat? I payed for those." Chase said. Me, and Shelby took an Ice Cream Cone from Chase. "Told ya." Shelby said. I hummed in agreement.

We saw a Spikeball stealing someone's groceries. "It's a Spikeball- Uh, everyone get to safety." Shelby said. All of us begin running around, and disappeared.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

We appeared in front of Spikeball, Morphed.

"Stop right there!" Ivan said.

"You better add 'Getting Destroyed' to your shopping list! Let's get him!" Tyler said.

All of us begin fighting Spikeball.

"Where you going with those groceries?" Chase said.

"It goes where it belongs!" Spikeball said.

"How about my foot!" Shelby said, as she kicks him.

He fell to the ground, and the groceries went flying.

"No, Heckyl's gonna be furious! You've destroyed my cinnamon, now I'll destroy you!" Spikeball said.

"Cinnamon? This guy is crazy!" Shelby said.

We continued fighting Spikeball.

We kicked Spikeball aside.

"Dino Morpher Blast! Final Strike!" All of us shouted, as we fired at Spikeball, and defeated him.

All of us cheered and went back to the Dino Museum.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

We got back to the Dino Café. "Erin?" Shelby called. "She's not here?" Tyler said. "I find Erin." Koda said, as we went to the screen. It's a news report showing Erin, and her saying that she's the Pink Ranger. "You have got to be kidding me." Shelby said. A person shushed her. "I can't believe Erin would do this." Tyler said.

Suddenly people in the Dino Café surrounds Erin when she walks in. Shelby brought Erin to the kitchen so they could talk.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

Me, Riley, Shelby, Ivan, and Kendall are now back at the base. "If this works we should be able to channel all of your Energems powers." Shelby said. "With the Victory Charger, not just the first Six." I said. "We should call it Victory Maximum." Ivan said. "Um, how about the." Kendall said. "Dino X Charger." Me, Shelby, and Kendall said. "Brilliant." Ivan said.

Suddenly the alarm beeped.  "Alien Bioscience." Kendall said. "Let's go." Shelby said. We left the base.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

We arrived at the location, Morphed.

"Finally my chance!" Halfbake said.

"Don't stop fighting, it'll only make destroying you easier!" Tyler said.

"You're not going to destroy me!" Halfbake said, as he ran away.

"He's getting away!" Riley said.

"I got this one!" Tyler said, as he chased after Halfbake.

"I got the rest of you!" Wrench said.

All of us begin fighting.

Wrench attacked us, and we fell.

Wrench pinned Chase to the ground, and he suddenly short-circuited.

"I'm short-circuiting!" Wrench said.

"No!" Shelby said.

"Not good!" I said.

We went over to them, and pulling Wrench off of Chase.

"Hands off, you scoundrel!" Ivan said.

"I'm gonna blow!" Wrench said, as he blew up.

We fell to the ground.

Tyler came over.

"Guys, are you okay?" Tyler asked.

"If they are, it's not for long!" Wrench said.

"Vivix, rise! Attack!" Wrench said, as Vivix appeared.

Wrench ran away.

"I'll get Wrench, you handle these guys!" Chase said, as he went after Wrench.

All of us were still fighting Vivix.

"Guys, stay back! These Vivix are gonna be toast!" Tyler said.

"Dino Charger! Ready!" Tyler shouted.

"T-Rex Charger! Engage!" Tyler's Morpher said.

"Dino Morpher Blaze Blast!" Tyler shouted, as he attacked the Vivix, and defeated them.

"Awesome!" Tyler said.

"Give me five!" Shelby said, as they high-fived.

Me, Koda, and Riley high-fived with Tyler as well.

"Chase, you alright?" Tyler asked.

"Yeah, I sent Wrench packing." Chase said.

"Let's head back to base." I said.

"Sounds like a plan." Riley said.

We went back to the base.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

All of us are back at the base, watching the news. "Shelby." Chase called. "Erin's on TV again." Riley said. "Great." Shelby said sarcastically.

We saw Erin got kidnapped by Halfbake. The screen turned off. "We have to figure out, where he's taking her." Tyler said. "Activating scanners." Riley said. "Hurry, Riley." Shelby said. "We're getting nothing." Kendall said. "Her cellphone, we can track her by GPS." Chase said.

"Nah, her phone is dead. Wait, she has my phone." Shelby said. "That'll work." Tyler said. An alarm beeped. "Wait." Kendall said.

"The Dino X Charger is finally ready. If it's as powerful as I think it is, we can finally defat Heckyl." Kendall said. "Shall we?" Ivan said. "We shall." Tyler said. "Let's go." I said. We left the base.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

We got to the area. "The GPS says, Erin, and my phone should be right here." Shelby said checking the GPS. She saw a manhole. "Aha!" Shelby said.

We got down into the sewer, Morphed.

"My goodness, smells like the King's outhouse after a banquet!" Ivan said.

"Okay, looks like we're close. Come on, let's find Erin!" Shelby said.

We went toward the direction.

"According to the GPS, she should be just up ahead!" Shellby said.

"Come on!" Tyler said.

"Hurry!" Koda said.

"Welcome!" Halfbake said.

"A monster!" Kendall said.

"You've fallen right into my trap! Give me your Energems, and you'll get your precious Pink Ranger back!" Halfbake said.

"Think again! You've kidnapped the wrong Pink Ranger!" Shelby said.

"What?" Halfbake said.

"Dino Charger! Ready! Activate!" Tyler shouted, as he got into T-Rex Super Charge.

"T-Rex Super Charge! Ready!" Tyler shouted.

"Power Rangers!" Tyler shouted.

"Dino Super Charge!" All of us shouted.

"Time for you to sample the chef's special! Destruction dough!" Halfbake said, as he attacks us.

"Block it out, guys!" Shelby said.

We blocked his attack.

"Better bring out the Brrr Balls!" Halfbake said, as he attack us.

We ran towards him, and begin attacking him.

"Get him, Tyler!" Riley said.

"What you really need a taste of, is your own medicine!" Tyler said.

"My hammer!" Halfbake said, as Tyler took his hammer.

Tyler attacked Hallfbake, with his own hammer.

"Two for one special!" Chase said.

Chase, and Ivan attacked Halfbake, and he fell to the ground.

"I should've got a Plan B!" Halfbake exclaimed.

"I have a better idea! Let's try our new Victory Maximum Attack!" Tyler said.

"With all of our powers!" Shelby said.

"Yeah!" Kendall said.

"Dino Victory Charger! Ready!" Tyler shouted, as he held the Dino Victory Charger.

"Dino X Charger! Ready!" Ivan shouted, as he held the Dino X Charger.

"Combine!" The both of them said, as they connect the Chargers.

"Together!" All of us said, as we placed our hands together.

"Dinosaur Might! Ready To Fight!" All of us shouted.

"Dino X Charger! Ready!" Ivan shouted.

"Dino Charger! Engage!"

"Dino Super Charge!" Tyler shouted.

"Victory Maximum! Final Strike!" All of us shouted, as Tyler fired at Halfbake, and destroyed him.

"The Dino X Charger, and Dino Victory Charger work great together!" Chase said.

"Quick! Let's go and find Erin!" Shelby said.

We got to where Erin is.

"Don't worry, you're safe now." Riley said.

"Thanks, I was about to be desert." Erin said.

"Hold still!" Shelby said, as she freed Erin.

"Are you okay?" Riley asked.

Erin apologized to Shelby about taking credit for being the Pink Ranger.

"Apology accepted, Miss." Shelby said.

"Let's get you out of here." Tyler said.

"Okay." Erin said.

"Come on, it's this way." Shelby said.

All of us left the sewer.

⎾≋𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐙𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 ≋⏌

Suddenly Halfbake Enlarged.

"Hold up, guys! Looks like we got a giant problem!" Tyler said.

"Miss you need to go to somewhere safe." Shelby told Erin, and she left.

"Summon Zords!" Chase, and Ivan shouted, as they summoned their Zords.

"Ptera Charger! Engage!"

"Para Charger! Engage!"

"Zords Combine!"

We formed the Ptera Charge Megazord Para Formation.

"Dino Charger! Ready! Dino Super Drive Saber!" Shelby shouted, as he summoned the Dino Super Drive Saber, and placed the Charger into it.

"Dino Super Drive Charger! Engage!"

"Dino Super Drive! Activate!" Shelby shouted, as all of us got into Dino Super Drive.

"Ptera Charge Megazord Para Formation! Ready!" We shouted.

Halfbake tried to attack us with a Brrr Ball.

"Para Zord! Blast!" They shouted, as they blocked the attack.

"You blasted my beautiful Brrr!" Halfbake said.

"It's time we turn up the heat on this dough boy!" Shelby said.

"Dino Super Drive Saber! Activate!" Shelby shouted.

The T-Rex Charger, Para Charger, Stego Charger, Raptor Charger, Tricera Charger, and Mosa Charger got placed into the Dino Super Drive Saber.

"Dino Charger! Engage!"

"Dino Super Drive Saber! Para Lightning Blitz!" Shelby shouted, as we destroyed

"Another one bites the dust!" Ivan said.

"Monster Extinct!" Shelby said.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

All of us are now back at the Dino Café, and watching the news. Erin reveals that she is not the Pink Ranger, and apologized to everyone. "It took a lot of guts, to apologize." Tyler said. "Yeah." Ivan said. "She's pretty cool, huh." Shelby said.

"Shelby." Erin called. "Hey, Erin." Shelby greeted. "Hey, everybody. Shelby can we talk?" Erin asked. "Sure." Shelby said, as she went to talk with Erin.

"If you all don't mind. It's time to enjoy Shelby Watkins' masterpiece Tricera-rocks." Erin said. Shelby turned away. "Oh yes." Erin said bringing Shelby back. The both of them starts singing. "Everybody." Erin said.

All of us begin singing along.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 1.5K 37
On Hold / Discontinued ʏ/Ι΄ Ιͺꜱ α΄€ ʏᴏᴜɴɒ ᴍᴀɴ ᴑʜᴏ Κœα΄€κœ± Κ€α΄‡α΄„α΄‡Ι΄α΄›ΚŸΚ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɴᴇᴑ ʏᴏʀᴋ α΄‘Ιͺα΄›Κœ ʜΙͺꜱ κœ°α΄€α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€ α΄€κœ°α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ʀᴇᴄᴇΙͺα΄ ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄€ α΄˜Κ€α΄α΄α΄α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ α΄€α΄› ᴑᴏʀᴋ. ᴜᴘᴏɴ α΄€Κ€Κ€Ιͺα΄ ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄›...
31K 657 23
Seashells (Completed)πŸ’Ž -Book One of the Aquatic Duology- --- Millions of years ago, the evil Sledge tried to steal the greatest power in the univers...
12.3K 375 14
Sword & Shield (Complete)πŸ’Ž --- A group of high-school students acquire superpowers after they discover an alien spaceship. They soon learn about its...
12.7K 304 9
Symbol (Ongoing)⏳ -Book One of Kanji Duology- --- Centuries ago in Japan, Nighlok monsters invaded our world, but samurai warriors defeated them with...