Coral - Power Rangers Dino Su...

By AlexNeko_990

Coral (Completed)πŸ’Ž -Final Book of the Aquatic Duology- --- Long ago, an alien named Keeper entrusted the gre... More

Meet Aaron Johnson
Meet Leo Johnson
Chapter One: When Evil Stirs
Chapter Two: Forgive and Forget
Chapter Three: Nightmare in Amber Beach
Chapter Four: A Date with Danger
Chapter Five: Roar of the Red Ranger
Chapter Six: Forged Under Fire
Chapter Eight: Riches and Rags
Chapter Nine: Bestie 4Eva!
Chapter Ten: Gone Fishin
Chapter Eleven: Turquoise Surprise
Chapter Twelve: Love at First Fight
Chapter Thirteen: Trick or Trial
Chapter Fourteen: Recipe for Disaster
Chapter Fifteen: Silver Secret
Chapter Sixteen: Wings of Danger
Chapter Seventeen: Freaky Frightday
Chapter Eighteen: Worgworld
Chapter Nineteen: The Rangers Rock!
Chapter Twenty: Edge of Extinction
Chapter Twenty-One: End of Extinction
Chapter Twenty-Two: Here Comes Heximas

Chapter Seven: Home Run Koda

565 15 0
By AlexNeko_990

Aaron POV

All of us are outside in an open field. "Now Koda, things that progressed in the last couple of thousands years, this equipment is what we called sports." Chase said, as he hands Koda a basketball. "Sports." Koda said. "I see no jousting poles, or darts, or a single greased pig." Ivan said.

"For catch butterflies?" Koda asked, as he held a tennis racket. "Butterflies? No, no, it's called tennis." Tyler said. After playing tennis. "Koda, you have to hit the tennis ball, a little softer." Tyler said, as his tennis racket has a hole. Koda was holding a bent tennis racket.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

"But I like to hit hard." Koda said. "Rugby's the game for you than, mate. It's New Zealand's favorite sports." Chase said, as he threw the football to Koda.

"All you have to do, is get to the end of the field, with that ball." Chase said. All of us are now lined up. I was standing behind Chase. "You must get pass us first, which is not going to happen." Ivan said. Koda shrugged, and ran. Koda got to the end of the field, with us being dragged by him.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

Now we move on to Golf. "Let's try something else." I said, as I placed the golf ball in place. "Golf, you hit that little ball, as hard as you can." Shelby said, as she hands Koda the golf club. "Okay." Koda said, as he hits it. Dirt got thrown. "Like that?" Koda asked holding a bent golf club.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

We are now onto baseball, Riley was giving Koda instructions, but we were interrupted by monsters.

"Koda, look out! Monsters!" Riley said.

"Game time, Rangers!" Game Face said.

"Stop them!" Koda said.

All of us begin fighting.

Koda was fighting Game Face, and got thrown.

We defeated the Vivix.

"Time for some terrifying tennis! Serve them cannonballs!" Game face said.

The Vivix attack us.

"Look out!" Ivan said.

We got hit, and fell to the ground.

"Now for the fatal footballs!" Game Face said.

The Vivix attack us again.

We dodged the attack, but still fell to the ground.

"Bring out the brutal baseballs!" Game Face said.

"Wind up, doom squad! And power pitch!" Game Face said.

The Vivix attack us again.

Koda, grabbed a baseball bat, and deflected the baseballs back at the monsters.

Game Face got thrown.

"I think he's gone, thanks Koda." Tyler said. "Hey, hey kids, you okay?" A guy asked. "Uh, yeah, yeah, we're fine." Tyler said. "Alright, good. How ya goin'? Name's Ted, Ted Coach for the Amber Beach Earthquake's Baseball Team. Wow man, that was some of the best hitting I've ever seen. How would you like to play baseball on the Big Leagues?" Ted asked Koda.

"Would I like that?" Koda asked. "Are you kidding? You'd love it. One second, coach." Riley said, as he brings Koda to a place, and talks. They finished talking, and talk to Ted. "Okay, I play." Koda said. "Great, you're going to be a superstar kid." Ted said.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

All of us are back at the Dino Museum. "Amber Beach Earthquakes are going all the way to the finals this year, and leading the way, from these humble beginnings, is our newest player, Koda!" Ted announced. Koda stood up from his spot, and waves at the audience. Everyone claps for him.

"Go, Koda!" Shelby said. "Before we get started I would like to introduce myself, my name is Riley Griffin, I'm Koda's personal trainer and coach. Now, do we have any questions for my man?" Riley said. Everyone begin raising their hands.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, you in the red tie." Riley said. "Koda, how long have you been playing baseball?" The guy asked. "My mother says I, born with club in hand." Koda said. "They say you like to play barefooted." The guy said. Koda nodded, and brings his foot onto the table. "Shoes squish toes." Koda said.

"Is this really what Koda wants?" Kendall asked. "Riley said it is." Shelby said. I hummed in agreement. "Koda, where were you born?" The guy asked. "Oh, born on Mammoth Hunt-" Koda was about to say, but got interrupted by Riley. "Woah, okay, see you out in the fields." Riley said.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

All of us are now at the stadium. "I think Koda's up next!" Tyler said. "I'm so nervous!" Shelby said. "Me too!" I said. "Not to worry, I brought my lucky Ram's horn." Ivan said. "What?" Tyler said. Ivan blew into the horn, and it made a sound.

Koda got onto the field. We were watching, nervously. Koda hits the baseball, and it was a homerun. Everyone stood up, and cheered.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

After that day, Riley has been coaching Koda, to be prepared for the next few games. All of us are now at the base. "I've developed a new Dino Charger, with the Red, Black, Blue, Green, Pink, and White Energems. It will allow you to channel the Energems wavelengths, to create a Final Strike. I called it, the Dino Victory Charger." Kendall said.

"Nothing can stop us now." Ivan said. Koda, and Riley entered the base. "Okay, they say that hitting a majorly fast ball, is the hardest thing to do, in all of sports. I know how to play the game, but I didn't have your ability." Riley said. 

"Hey, guys!" Shelby said. "What's up?" Riley said. "Ms. Morgan, developed a new Dino Victory Charger, that taps into both of your Energems Powers." Chase said. "We need you to join us, to test it out." Ivan said.

"Okay." Koda said. "No way, we have bat practice, and sprints. I'm sorry guys, the testing's going to have to wait." Riley said. "Wait until when? That sports monster is still out there, and this new Charger is going to help us get ready." Tyler said.

"Riley, we have to be ready." Koda said. "And we will be ready, trust me. Come on, Koda, bustle up." Riley said. "Sorry guys." Koda said. The both of them left the base.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

We are now at the screen. "It appears to be a thousand of Vivix, maybe more." Kendall said. Koda, and Riley enters the base. "Ms. Morgan, discovered a band of alien scallywags." Ivan said. "We have to figure out, what they're up to." Tyler said. "Now? The championship game is in an hour." Riley said.

"Sorry, that the timing isn't convenient, but it could be something serious." Shelby said. "Yeah, it could be something serious, so go out there, and see what it is. I mean it could be nothing right?" Riley said. "Could be something." Koda said. "Okay, well, if it is something, and you need us, than call us, we'd be there in a heartbeat." Riley said.

"Fine, let's go." Tyler said. "Farewell." Ivan said. We left the base.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

We got to the location, and hide. "They're training." Chase said. "Wrench, my bat's not working. It's suppose to have explosive force." Game face said. "Uh oh, it's not working, because this is not your bat." Wrench said, as he breaks it.

"See? No, explosives it's just made of wood." Wrench said. "Than where's my bat? Wait, that Ranger has my explosive bat." Game Face said. "Of course, that's how the Blue Ranger's hitting all of those homeruns." Wrench said.

"That's fantastic." Game Face said. "How can that be fantastic?" Wrench said. "My bat doesn't just hit explosively, it is an explosive itself. Once we're close enough, we'll be able to detonate it. And all those pesky Rangers will go up in smoke." Game Face said, as he laughs.

"You're so smart." Wrench said. "And handsome." Game face said. "Riley, Koda, come in, Koda, are you guys there?" Tyler asked through the communicator. "We must return to the game, before that bat destroys Riley, Koda, or anyone at the game." Ivan said. "Let's go!" I said. We left to the stadium.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

We got to the stadium. "Koda! Riley!" Chase called. "Hey guys, so everything's okay? Good, Koda needs to get on the field." Riley said. "No, your bat, it belongs to that monster." Tyler said. "My bat?" Koda said. "It must've gotten switched when we were fighting." Ivan said. "What you have is going to explode." I said. "We need to get it out of here now." Shelby said, as she grabs the bat. We ran outside of the stadium.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

We got outside.

"We're still too close to all of the people, in the stadium!" Shelby said.

"Oh no!" Chase said.

We saw a bunch of monsters.

"That Ranger has your bat!" Wrench said.

"It's game time! The Rangers are kablooey!" Game Face said.

"Koda, throw it!" Shelby said, as she hands Koda the bat.

Koda threw the bat into the air, and it exploded.

"That was another fail, but you won't be hitting anymore homeruns without my magic bat!" Game Face said.

"Magic bat? That mean I not really hit homerun?" Koda said.

"Maybe Koda, maybe." Chase said.

"Training's over Doom Squad! It's crush time!" Game Face said.

"Unleash The Power!" We shouted, as we Morphed.

"Here we go!" Tyler said.

"Let's get this ball, rolling!" Game Face said.

The Vivix got into basketball jerseys.

"Basketball?" Shelby said.

"We're gonna make you, jump through hoops!" Game Face said.

"Hang on!" Tyler said.

All of us begin fighting.

"It's just a basketball!" Tyler said, as he got attacked.

"That's not an ordinary ball!" Ivan said.

"You think!" I said.

Me, Koda, and Ivan got attacked.

We fell to the ground.

"Guys, get up! We gotta intercept that ball!" Tyler said.

We stood up, and tried to stop the basketball.

"Free throw!" Game Face said, as he attacked us with the basketball.

It exploded, and we fell to the ground.

"Are you alright?" Chase asked.

"We're winning!" Game Face said.

Kendall came running in, Morphed.

"Guys, hold up! I brought you the new Dino Victory Charger, it's risky to try it without testing it, but it might give you an edge!" Kendall said, as she hands Tyler the Charger.

"It's worth the risk, but first we need to finish off those Vivix!" Tyler said.

"I'm on it!" Ivan said.

"Ptera Charger! Engage!" Ivan's Ptera Saber said.

"Lightning Strike!" Ivan shouted, as he defeated the Vivix.

"Dino Charger! Ready! Activate! T-Rex Super Charge! Ready!" Tyler said, as he got into T-Rex Super Charge.

"Time out!" Game Face said.

"You've got none left!" Tyler said.

"Dino Victory Charger! Ready!" Tyler shouted, as he pressed on the Charger.

"Dino Victory Charger! Engage!"

"T-Rex Super Charge!" Tyler shouted.

"Victory!" The rest of us shouted.

"Final Strike!" All of us shouted, as we fired it, and destroyed Game Face.

"Awesome!" Tyler said.

"Looks like the game isn't over!" Tyler said.

⎾≋𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐙𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 ≋⏌

Game Face, Vivix, and Spikeballs appeared, Enlarged.

"Game Over! Rangers!" Game Face said.

"Let's make our team, a little bigger too!" Tyler said.

"Dino Chargers! Ready! Summon Zords!" All of us shouted, as we summoned our Zords.

"Zords Combine!"

"Dino Super Drive! Activate!" Tyler shouted, as all of us got into Dino Super Drive.

"Dino Charge Megazord!" Koda, and Shelby shouted, as they were on the Dino Charge Megazord Tri-Stego Formation.

"Mosa-Brachio Charge Megazord!" I shouted, as I was on the Mosa-Brachio Charge Megazord Pachy Formation.

"Plesio Charge Megazord!" Tyler, and Kendall shouted, as they were on the Plesio Charge Megazord Ankylo Formation.

"Ptera Charge Megazord!" Chase, Riley, and Ivan shouted, as they were on the Ptera Charge Megazord Para-Raptor Formation.

"Ready!" All of us shouted.

"All for evil! Evil for fun!" Game Face said.

"Bring it on!" Ivan said.

"Let's do this!" I said.

"Bang them all, with the baseball!" Game Face said, as the Vivix attack us.

"Para Zord! Blast!" Chase, Riley, and Ivan shouted, as they blocked the attack, and defeated the Vivix.

"Batter up!" The Spikeballs said.

"Let's throw them a curve ball!" Tyler said.

"Sounds like a plan!" Kendall said.

"Let's do this!" I said.

Three Spikeballs appeared.

"We got 'em covered!" A Spikeball said.

"Plesio Blast!" Kendall shouted, as they destroyed the Spikeball.

"Ankylo Zord! Hammer Punch!" Tyler shouted, as they destroyed another Spikeball.

"Pachy Zord! Wrecking Ball!" I shouted, as I destroyed the last Spikeball.

"You haven't won yet! I still have my best pitch up my sleeves!" Game Face said.

"Go ahead, Game Face! Nothing get pass me!" Koda said.

"Here come my, Fiery Fastball!" Game Face said, as he attack them, with other stuffs.

"He's throwing more than fastball!" Shelby said.

"This what training for!" Koda said, as they deflected the attack back at Game Face.

"You're making me fell on my own gear!" Game Face said.

"We combine, finish him together!" Koda said.

"Activate! Plesio Charge Megazord Pachy-Rex Formation!" All of us shouted, as we formed the Megazord.

"Zords Combine! Plesio Charge Megazord Pachy-Rex Formation! Ready!"

"We're here to win it!" All of us shouted.

"The champion always gets back up!" Game Face said.

"But you no champ!" Koda said.

"Dino Super Drive Saber! Activate!" Koda shouted.

The T-Rex Charger, Para Charger, Stego Charger, Raptor Charger, Tricera Charger, and Mosa Charger got placed into the Dino Super Drive Saber.

"Dino Charger! Engage!"

"Dino Super Drive Saber! Galactic Blast!" We shouted, as we destroyed Game Face.

"Monster Extinct!" All of us said.

"Koda, we gotta get back to the game!" Riley said.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

All of us got back to the stadium, and we cheered for Koda. Koda missed two shot. Koda took off his shoes, and prepares for the final shot. Koda hit the shot, and it was a homerun. Everyone stood up, and cheered for Koda.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 194 14
Regrowth (Ongoing) ⏳ -Book ? of the VtH Series- --- We all know the story of Liam Thompson, right? The Green Ranger? Well what if there's another Uni...
8K 209 13
Jurassic (Ongoing)⏳ --- Kaleb Hillard-Oliver and his husband Tommy Oliver, moved to Reefside after they have their firstborn son, Caleb Anthony Olive...
68.7K 1.3K 24
✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’ˆπ’“π’†π’†π’ π’“π’‚π’π’ˆπ’†π’“ *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯゚✧ βΈ» β•°β”€βž€ π—™π—œπ—₯𝗦𝗧 π—•π—’π—’π—ž π—œπ—‘ π—§π—›π—˜ π—”π— π—‘π—˜π—¦π—œπ—” 𝗧π—₯π—œπ—Ÿπ—’π—šπ—¬. ❝ When Galvanax, cruel ch...
12.8K 304 9
Symbol (Ongoing)⏳ -Book One of Kanji Duology- --- Centuries ago in Japan, Nighlok monsters invaded our world, but samurai warriors defeated them with...