Coral - Power Rangers Dino Su...

By AlexNeko_990

Coral (Completed)πŸ’Ž -Final Book of the Aquatic Duology- --- Long ago, an alien named Keeper entrusted the gre... More

Meet Aaron Johnson
Meet Leo Johnson
Chapter One: When Evil Stirs
Chapter Two: Forgive and Forget
Chapter Three: Nightmare in Amber Beach
Chapter Five: Roar of the Red Ranger
Chapter Six: Forged Under Fire
Chapter Seven: Home Run Koda
Chapter Eight: Riches and Rags
Chapter Nine: Bestie 4Eva!
Chapter Ten: Gone Fishin
Chapter Eleven: Turquoise Surprise
Chapter Twelve: Love at First Fight
Chapter Thirteen: Trick or Trial
Chapter Fourteen: Recipe for Disaster
Chapter Fifteen: Silver Secret
Chapter Sixteen: Wings of Danger
Chapter Seventeen: Freaky Frightday
Chapter Eighteen: Worgworld
Chapter Nineteen: The Rangers Rock!
Chapter Twenty: Edge of Extinction
Chapter Twenty-One: End of Extinction
Chapter Twenty-Two: Here Comes Heximas

Chapter Four: A Date with Danger

727 17 0
By AlexNeko_990

Aaron POV

All of us are at the base. Me, Shelby, and Kendall were experimenting on a device. "Careful. Those wires are live now." Kendall said. Riley, and Ivan are inspecting the telescope. "The telescope, looking into outer space. Sorcery I say." Ivan said.

"No, just, uh, lenses, and mirrors. Should be perfect." Riley said. Riley look through the telescope, and saw someone, that someone turns out to be Koda. Tyler was reading a book, and Chase was cleaning his trophy.

"First place Amber Beach Half-Pipe." Chase said, as he placed his trophy down. All of us went too Chase. "Another date?" Riley questioned. "The old 'Look at my great trophy' Routine." Shelby said. "What?" Chase said. "That means it's what, the fourth date?" I questioned.

"Actually trophies are the fifth date." Tyler said. "I do believe the fourth date, was the push-up contest?" Ivan said. "Ha ha, no, the old relation, I don't do the push-up contest anymore." Chase said, as he grabs his trophy, and put it into his bag.

"That because girl beat him." Koda said than he covers his mouth. All of us laughed a bit. "Look, this girl, she's-she's different. She makes me feel so, you know, so-" Chase was about to say, but he got zapped. "Electric." Ivan said. We laughed a bit. "I hope there's a bond between you." Ivan said. Chase left the base.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

All of us arrived at the area where Tyler, and Chase are. Morphed.

"Wrong! That's more heroes!" Riley said.

Riley, and Ivan begin fighting Singe.

Me, and Koda stood in front of Tyler, and Chase. While Shelby went to check up on them.

"Are you alright?" Shelby asked.

"Yeah." Chase said.

Riley, and Ivan were still fighting Singe.

"Who is this candlestick?" Ivan asked.

"Let me show you!" Singe said, as he attacked them.

The both of them fell.

We regrouped.

"This guy's tough, but we can beat him!" Tyler said.

"My headaches' getting worst!" Singe said.

"You're going to have more than a headache! Take him down!" Tyler said.

We went after Singe.

"Flame Flare!" Singe said, as he attack us.

"Look out!" I said, as we dodged his attack.

The attack made a huge damage to the road.

"I might have to destroy you, another day! My head is killing me!" Singe said.

"Forget your stupid headache! Finish them off!" Fury said.

"You're telling me what to do? You've been here millions of years, and you haven't recovered one Energem!" Singe said.

"I'll get rid of your headache, by getting rid of your head!" Fury said.

The both of them starts fighting each other.

"Now's our chance! Shelby, Koda, Aaron!" Tyler said.

"Dino Morpher Blast!" Me, Koda, and Shelby shouted, as we fired at them.

Singe, and Fury teleported away.

"They'd disappeared!" Chase said.

"We almost had 'em!" Tyler said.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

All of us are now back at the base. "I can't believe the Black Ranger would do this to me!" Chase said. "But you are Black Ranger." Koda said. "Yeah." I said. "Well, that makes it even worse! She dumped me, for me!" Chase said. "It's terrible." Ivan said. "I went behind my own back, I stole her from right under my own nose. And why is she so gaga over him?" Chase said.

"Chase, where did you take her on your date?" Shelby asked. "Well, the skatepark, and it went so well. I did like fifty tricks for her, and nailed every single one." Chase said. "Did you ever asked, what she wanted to do?" Shelby asked. "Well, no." Chase said. "She clearly knows you liked skateboarding, do you have any idea what she's into?" Shelby asked.

"I, uh, was I, was I suppose to ask?" Chase said. All of us silently agreed. "Aw man, now she likes Black Ranger, I'm never gonna have a chance. Unless." Chase said. "Chase, what are you thinking?" I asked. "Well, I-I better be going." Chase said, as he stats to leave. "Chase, don't do anything stupid." Shelby said.

"I've already done one stupid thing, I'm not gonna be repeating myself." Chase said, as he got zapped again, and left the base.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

All of us except for Tyler, arrived where Chase is, and fired at the monsters.

"Chase, are you okay?" I asked.

"Ms. Morgan said, you were in trouble!" Shelby said.

"I'm fine, he's the one who's in trouble!" Chase said.

"It's Morphin' Time! Dino Charger!" Chase shouted. We held out our Dino Chargers.

"Ready!" We shouted. We pressed on our Dino Chargers, and placed it into our Morphers.

"Energize! Ha! Unleash The Power!" We shouted. We spun it, and fired it into the air, and Morphed.

"Power Rangers!" Chase shouted.

"Dino Super Charge!" All of us shouted.

"You don't mess with us, and you don't mess with our friends!" Chase said.

"Dino Steel! Armor On!" We shouted, as we spun our Morpher across our arm, and our weapons appeared on our right arm.

Chase was fighting Wrench, while the rest of us fought Singe.

"Headache coming on, Singe?" Riley asked.

"Yes, but destroying you all is the cure!" Singe said.

"Come on, guys! Let's form the Triple Spike!" Chase said.

"En garde, flame fiend!" Ivan said.

"You don't mess with us!" I said.

Me, and Ivan continue fighting Singe, as the others form the Triple Spike.

"Weapons Combine! Triple Spike!" Koda shouted.

"Use it to block him!" Chase said.

"You pathetic pipsqueaks! Flame Flare!" Singe said, as he pushed us out of the way, and attack the others.

"Hold on guys! Ivan help!" Koda said.

"Never fear friends! Ptera Strike!" Ivan shouted, as he attacked Singe.

"Now to finish this!" Riley said.

"I gotta find a way to end this!" Singe said, as he disappears.

"Aw man, where did he go this time?" Riley said.

⎾≋𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐙𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 ≋⏌

Suddenly Singe Enlarged.

Singe tried to attack Chase, and Shelby but they dodged it.

"Chase! Shelby!" I called.

"We're okay, guys!" Shelby said.

"That scoundrel never left at all!" Ivan said.

"Fooled you!" Singe said, as he attack us.

We dodged out of the way.

"Oh no! He's even more powerful now!" Riley said.

"And there are only Six of us!" Chase said.

The Plesio Zord appeared, and attacked Singe.

"Hey! I sure can use a crew in here, you know?" Tyler said.

"It's Tyler!" Shelby said.

"Let's get up there!" Chase said.

All of us got onto the Plesio Zord.

"Nice to see you guys!" Tyler said.

"Back at ya, mate!" Chase said.

"Now let's cut this monster, down a size!" Tyler said.

"Summon! Para Zord!" Chase shouted, as he summoned his Para Zord.

"Activate! Plesio Charge Megazord Para Formation!" All of us shouted.

"Zords Combine! Plesio Charge Megazord Para Formation! Ready!"

"Dino Charger! Ready! Dino Super Drive Saber!" Chase shouted, as he summoned the Dino Super Drive Saber, and placed the Charger into it.

"Dino Super Drive Charger! Engage!"

"Dino Super Drive! Activate!" Chase shouted, as all of us got into Dino Super Drive.

"Here he comes!" Chase said.

"And here you go!" Singe said, as he attacked us.

The Megazord starts to shake.

"This will be a cinch!" Singe said, as he attack us.

"Para Zord! Blast!" Chase shouted, as we blocked his attack.

An explosion happens in between.

"Plesio, now!" Tyler said.

We attacked Singe.

"I figured out this guy's problem, it's self-esteem!" Chase said.

"Yeah, he's got too much of it!" Tyler said.

"Time to take him down a notch!" Riley said.

"Agree!" I said.

"Let's dowse this fire, with Para Power, and Plesio Power!" Chase said.

We begin counting down.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Galactic Para Blast!" All of us shouted, as we attacked Singe.

"Even your Megazord, is Mega-lame!" Singe said, as he stopped our attack.

"Looks like, we need more power to take him out! Summon! Raptor Zord!" Riley shouted, as he summoned his Raptor Zord.

"Zords Combine! Raptor Formation! Ready!"

"Pathetic!" Singe said.

"Flaming Raptor Slash!" Riley shouted, as we attacked Singe.

"Not even a scratch!" Singe said.

"Oh man! He's powerful!" Tyler said.

"But wait, there's more!" Singe said, as he attacked us.

Our Megazord starts to shake.

Suddenly a beam hit Singe.

"What not now!" Singe said, as he shrunk.

"He's shrink! He got away again!" Shelby said.

"Next time, we gotta finish him!" Tyler said.

⎾≋𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐋 ≋⏌

All of us are back at the Dino Café working. Me, and Shelby were holding customers' drinks, and saw Chase talking to his girlfriend, Kaylee. "Chase." I called. "We thought you were focusing on the grill?" Shelby said. "Exactly, Shelby, Aaron, I'm focusing, totally, and completely, on the girl." Chase said. "We said the grill! Not the girl!" Me, and Shelby said.

"Th grill, again?!" Chase said, as he looked back at the grill, that is on fire. "Ah, the grill, fire!" Chase said, as he left to put out the fire. Me, and Shelby just shrugged, and laughed a bit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 375 14
Sword & Shield (Complete)πŸ’Ž --- A group of high-school students acquire superpowers after they discover an alien spaceship. They soon learn about its...
5.2K 125 6
Seven (Ongoing)⏳️ --- In the not-too-distant future, Earth has become a haven for all alien races who come from the farthest reaches of the galaxy to...
12.7K 304 9
Symbol (Ongoing)⏳ -Book One of Kanji Duology- --- Centuries ago in Japan, Nighlok monsters invaded our world, but samurai warriors defeated them with...
47.1K 836 36
After two years away, Kylie has finally returned to Amber Beach to find Chase. And something else... But she's in for a big surprise when she returns...