𝐵𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓁𝓎 𝒶𝓉𝓉𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉�...

By kakaisnoice

I wanna live forever but mental illness gets in my way Sunny Suljic x OC INCLUDES MATURE LANGUAGE, UNDERAGED... More

。° 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈 °。
* 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝑒𝓇 1 *
* 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝑒𝓇 2 *
* 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝑒𝓇 3 *
* 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝑒𝓇 4 *
* 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝑒𝓇 5 *
* 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝑒𝓇 6 *
* 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝑒𝓇 7 *
* 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝑒𝓇 9 *
* 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝑒𝓇 10 *
A/N
* 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝑒𝓇 11 *
Post

* 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝑒𝓇 8 *

904 20 42
By kakaisnoice

A bunch of cheers erupted once Ray safely landed on the other side of the gap with fourthgrade recording him.

"That's my fucking boy come here" Fuckshit who was already on the other side exclaimed while engulfing Ray in a hug.

"Alright im up next" I announced as I got into position and dropped my board to the ground/roof we were on.

"You got this" I heard Ray yell from the other side.

I smiled at him and looked down at the big gap in the roof, the other side was really fucking far. Fuck. If I miss, I'd at least break a leg with that fall.

I took a deep breath in and started pushing on my board until I had enough speed to lift my feet off the ground and fix them in the right position for an Ollie. I put all my strength into my back leg to push the board up off the ground and quickly flew to the other side.

Once I felt my board hit the ground, cheers once again erupted and I felt at ease. I let out a rough shaky breath as I felt adrenaline pump through my blood.

"You good?" Fuckshit chuckled as he lifted my head up with both his hands

"Yeah that was wild" I replied with a tight smile

"Hell yeah Miley you fucked that shit up" He chuckled

"It's my turn now" I heard Ruben say excitedly from behind me

"No we already discussed this, it's me then you" Sunny replied as he pushed him back and stood in front of him, fixing his position.

"No move" Ruben yelled before getting up from the ground and pushing Sunny, causing Sunny to slightly stumble forward.

"Ruben yo chill" Ray yelled "Not the place for this shit".

I nodded in agreement with Ray and looked at Ruben for a response.

"He always fucking does this" Ruben groaned as he stood behind Sunny.

"Alright im ready" Fourthgrade said, pointing his camera at Sunny's face.

And with that, Sunny without any hesitation started pushing on his board towards the gap.

We all silently waited with anticipation, watching sunny slightly crouch before pushing down on his board to send it flying up.

He very quickly flew up in the air and skipped over a big portion of the gap when all of a sudden, I felt my heart physically stop as I watched his board lightly hit our side before slipping off.

A bunch of yells irrupted from around me as we all quickly ran to the edge as fast as we could. I threw my hand forward and felt it lightly brush Sunny's for less than a second before his slipped away.

I grasped the air and looked down at the table where Sunny was now laying unconscious.

"Fuck! Shit! This n**** dead!" I heard Fuckshit exclaim, adding to my horror

"Is he fucking dead yo?" Ray asked with fear written all over his face.

We all started running towards the stairs we used to get up there and skipped steps to get there quicker.

Once we reached the two lunch tables where we saw Sunny laying, we immediately rushed to his aid.

"Yo! Sunny" Fuckshit mumbled as he poked him

"N**** don't poke him! Fuck" Ray scolded

"Sunny" I mumbled while lightly slapping his face "wake the fuck up"

"Yo I think he's dead" Ruben said with a panicky voice

"Shut up" I groaned "Ray give me your water"

I unscrewed the cap once he handed it to me and spilled some on Sunny's face, causing his eye to slightly open.

"Yo stahp" He groaned with furrowed eyebrows, pulling his face away

"He's alive" I reassured the rest

"You scared me little n****" Said Ray while grasping his dreads

"Here sit up" I told him while assisting him

Once he was seated, I took a step back as we all stared at him with concern. He was barely conscious.

"He should go to a hospital" I stated while studying his face

Suddenly, blood started spilling down his head

"Here here" Fuckshit mumbled as he stepped forward and pulled Sunny's shirt off to wrap it around his head before fixing his hand to hold it "don't let go it'll fall apart" he told him

We all once again went silent as we stared at sunny who hadn't said more than two words. I was extremely worried but tried not to show it in order not to scare him.

"n**** just fell off the roof" Ray mumbled dumbfoundedly, breaking the silence

"That was fucking crazy we thought you was dead n****" Fuckshit chuckled

I smiled and stared at Sunny who was glaring at the floor, he looked like he was in a lot of pain

"I think we should take him to a hospital" I repeated "He could get brain damage from that"

Once again, no one replied.

I sighed and continued to stare at sunny, analyzing his medical state.

"That one's soaked" Fuckshit unformed us as blood once again started dripping down his face "Ruben take yo shirt off"

"Fuck no its my favorite shirt" He replied "use yours"

"N**** this is a fucking jacket it doesn't work" Fuckshit spat back

"Ray you" Ruben mumbled nervously

"This shirt cost me 200$ you willing to pay me back?"

Ruben turned his attention to me, causing everyone to follow his line of sight.

"Miley you d-"

"Ruben take your fucking shirt off" Sunny snapped while roughly grabbing my arm to keep it in place. His grip was extremely tense and tight.

I watched as Ruben bitterly ripped his shirt off and threw it at Fuckshit

"Thank you" Fuckshit said, rolling his eyes

I could still feel sunny tightly squeezing my arm as if I had done something wrong, I wiggled my hand slightly and as if something had clicked in his head, he immediately let go, sighing.

"Are you okay" Ray asked Sunny while Fuckshit rewrapped his head

"I'm fine" He replied

We all sat on some grass outside, Fourthgrade and Ray sat on a bench while the rest of us sat on the floor in front of them. I sat in between Ruben and Sunny.

Fuckshit was talking about how his parents took away his car after seeing his report card.

"My parents are bitches, it's like all of a sudden I'm about to graduate high school and get into Harvard or some shit, like, I get Cs, I'm fine with that. Their lifestyle is just not for me" He complained.

We stayed quiet, taking in what he had just said for a few seconds before he started talking again "All that trying hard shit, that's just corny" .

"I think that shit's corny, I'm tryna get outta the hood, I'm tryna see shit".

I agreed with ray, I know to fuckshit, that life sounds fun right now but later on, he's gunna regret not building a future

"I'm not living in the hood I got options n****" Fuckshit said with an annoyed tone, to which ray replied with an even more annoyed tone saying "N**** what options you got?"

I could tell it upset him that Fuckshit was just throwing his life away, it upset all of us.

I sighed as I slowly filtered out their conversation and turned to sunny who was picking at the grass. The shirt on his head seemed to be getting kind of loose so without even thinking about it, I reached over to it and began fixing it, feeling his eyes gazing at my face.

After letting go, I finally had the courage to make eye contact and his eyes were already trained on me.

"You need to go to a hospital dude it's bleeding a lot" I sighed

"I'm good Miley" he replied "I've been through way worse"

"It looks pretty bad though" I replied, nervously playing with my shoe laces

"It's not as bad as it looks."

I nodded and tuned back into their conversation with a sigh. Obviously it was as bad as it looked but I didn't want to bug him about it anymore.

"I'm just not tryna take this shit seriously. I wanna go to parties, have fun, shit, live life" Fuckshit said, causing ray to shake his head disapprovingly in return.

"What about you Fourthgrade? What you wanna do?" Ray asked as he looked over at Fourthgrade

"I don't know, like... make a movie maybe?" Fourthgrade replied with an unsure tone

"Is this n**** serious? You know you gotta say words to make a movie right? I ain't hear this guy say more than two words since I met him" Fuckshit said, earning a scoff from me

"Shut the fuck up. Your plan is to literally become an alcoholic/drug addict you have zero room to talk"

"So what's your plan then?" Fuckshit asked bitterly, I could tell he was annoyed at me by the way he spoke.

I thought about it for a few seconds, I really didn't know. I've always tried to come up with a plan but I just never really seemed to have one. School is definitely not my thing, no matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to do well. I like art though, maybe I'll be a tattoo artist.

"I don't have one" I mumbled, feeling Sunny's eyes on me once again.

"Mhm so don't fucking talk to me like that again" He spat while crossing his arms and leaning back into his bench

"Yo" Ray mumbled, giving Fuckshit a warning glare

We all went quiet once again. I wanted to start arguing but decided to keep my mouth shut.

"Y'all need a ride home?" Fuckshit asked as he chucked his keys in the air and caught them

"I actually can't go home today" Sunny mumbled "my mom said she's gunna be busy... and that I can't go in the house. I kinda need a place to stay for the night"

"Damn G I'm sorry I got no space right now with my parents back" Ray replied

"My mom doesn't let me have people over" Ruben mumbled, looking down at the floor.

We all shared a mutual hatred for Ruben's mom. Everyday he shows up with a new bruise on his face or arms, at first we thought they were just from
skating, but he later revealed that shes a piece of shit mom that beats on her defenseless son.

"Miley its gunna have to be you bro my parents said I can't haven friends over either cuz of my grades n shit" Fuckshit sighed

"Yeah sure my dad doesn't mind" I shrugged, looking over at sunny who was already looking at me with an unreadable expression

"Bye guys" I yelled as both me and sunny walked up to my front door

"See you tomorrow" I heard Ray yell back

"You got the keys with you?" Sunny asked

"Yeah they're in my bag" I replied while looking at my bag that laid on his shoulder

He nodded and handed it over to me "You sure your dad won't mind?"

"Yeah for sure, he's cool" I replied as I put the key in the keyhole and twisted it before pushing the door open.

"I'm home" I yelled, locking the door and throwing the key to the side table

"Hey hun" Said my dad from the kitchen "I'm making a sandwich, you want one?"

"I'm good" I replied "dad this is sunny, he needed a place to stay so I'm letting him crash"

"Sunny? It's nice to meet you I've never heard of you before" My dad said "is your head okay what happened bud?"

"Nice to meet you too mister, and yeah I'm good it's just a minor injury from skating" Sunny replied while nodding

"Do you want a sandwich? I'm making one for myself"

"No thanks I'm good" he replied

"Alright, let me know if you change your mind or need anything" My dad said as he walked to the living room

"Do you have any clothes you can lend him?" I asked

"Oh yeah sure, go look in my closet, you can take anything but the black tux" He replied

"Thank you sir" Sunny chuckled as he walked to the room my dad hand pointed at

"Why would he take a black tux" I asked with confusion at my dads logic

"The boy took a bad hit I wouldn't be surprised if he had a little brain damage"

"Dad-" I mumbled before shaking my head and walking away with a smile.

I went to my room to change into some pijamas and found a gray shirt along with black biker shorts and white socks.

After putting them on I started cleaning up the mess in my room a little bit and made my bed, then I went out to the living room where I saw Sunny and my dad watching a soccer match. The whitest yet sweetest thing I've seen all week.

"You'll sleep on my bed and ill sleep next to my dad" I told sunny while taking a seat next to him

"I can just sleep on the couch I don't mind" He said as he turned his face to me

"No the couch is uncomfortable just sleep in my room for the night" I insisted

"Thank you" he mumbled with a nod before turning his attention back to the game

For the rest of the night, we stayed up with my dad watching the football game, it was actually a lot of fun oddly enough. Sunny's actually pretty chill when he's not being a dick.

"Alright kids" My dad grumbled "I'm off to bed"

"Goodnight" said both me and sunny

"Goodnight"

"You tired?" Sunny asked as my dad walked to his bedroom

"Not really what about you" I replied

"Nahh"

"We can get high if you want" I suggested as I slouched back in my seat

The two teens stared at each other with grins tugging at their lips. They spent the rest of the night getting high on cheap weed and having the time of their life. They seemed to be enjoying each other's company. They both ended up falling asleep in her room with sunny on the bed and Miley on the floor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 474 11
━ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐑 mark sloan x oc season 3 ━...
13.2K 320 18
𝗺𝗶𝗱𝟵𝟬𝘀 | a good girl falls for a bad guy. ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦...
29.1K 446 12
"𝐰𝐡𝐲'𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐚?" "𝐜𝐮𝐳 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨.."...
5.6K 47 17
❝ and why do you guys call her red? ❞ ❝ because, man, her cheeks go red as fuck, especially by fourth grade. ❞ a story 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ↳ a 16 y...