The Prince & The Knight (Eng)

By struggle_wind

Jingyu, a poor, not smart, strong Weizhou, rich, smart, famous, vocalist Started with an annoying encounter... More

Cast Characters
01. The Prince
02. Suprising The Knight
03. The Another Prince
04: Who is Weird?
05 : Knight's Prince
06 : Prince's Knight
07 : Knight's Trouble
08 : The Annoying Prince
09 : Pull The Knight Back
10 : Knight's Dad
11 : Back To School
12 : Two Princes
13 : Confusion
14 : The Prince and The Knight
15 : The Feeling
16 : Oh Knight
17 : Blooming
18 : Princess
19 : Deep
20 : Oh Prince
22 : Jealousy
23. Hiding
24 : Honesty
25 : Wind Blow
26 : The Queen
27 : Fallen Night
28 : Dilemma
29 : The Knight's Choice
30 : Princesses
31 : Friendship
32 : Try To Open It
33 : Untitled
34 : I Like You
35 : With you
36 : Prince's Territory
37 : How We Call It?
38 : For You
39 : Step On
40 : Extra Chapter
41 : Prince's Battle
42 : Revealing
43 : Boyfriends
44 : Be Brave part 1
45 : Be Brave part 2
46 : Knight's Battle Mind
47 : The Prince & The Queen
48 : Love Isn't Blind
49 : Doubt

21. Thump

139 13 4
By struggle_wind

Profreader : chefchez

💞❤💞❤💞❤💞❤💞❤💞❤💞❤

Weizhou slowly opened his eyes. He felt his throat was dry and sore.

"Ah... My son.... You finally woke up".

"Mama??".

"You really made us all worried. Panic attacks??? You've never had a panic attack before. How come you're having one now??".

"Ummm...".

"You!!! Mama told you to eat the bento Mama made!! Don't eat the food sold in the street. Luckily, you survived. Jingyu saved the two loves of my life twice...".

"Jingyu???"

"That kid... I have to give him a special present for the New Year. He's like a hero. Eh Zhou, you know, Jingyu grew up really fast and he's so handsome. How come mama never noticed it before???".

"Mama...".

"And... and.... his girlfriend is so cute".

"WHAT??!!!". Weizhou screamed while trying to get out of bed, which of course, startled his mother.

"What do you mean by what??", confused Mama asked Weizhou.

"Where is he?".

"Jingyu? He took his girlfriend home".

"WHAT??!!".

"What? Again? What are you doing, Zhou?", Mama was confused by her son's behaviour.

"Aaahhh.....", her smile suddenly widened, and then Mama winked at Weizhou.

"What?", now it was Weizhou's turn to experience the same confusion his mother had just a moment ago.

"Are....you....and....Jingyu....".

Weizhou turned his head away and hid the blush on his face.

"Aaahh... falling in love is common at your age, Zhou. Mama understand..."

"Ma... I'm not in love", Weizhou shook his head shyly and Mama couldn't help pinching the chubby cheeks of her only child.

"Eh... are you embarrassed? Woah... do you really like that girl? Naughty Zhou Zhou".

Weizhou stopped his happy grin for a moment and frowned. "What do you mean by that girl?"

"Eh, you have a crush on Jingyu's girlfriend, right?"

"What???".

"Huh???".

Mama Weizhou looked at Weizhou's eyes with a confused feeling while Weizhou was silent with an angry face at the same time.

"I want to sleep, Mom. Please leave me alone". Weizhou pulled the blanket and covered his whole body while the mother was still looking at her son, still feeling confused.

"Zhou... Zhou... Zhou...". Mama called out her son's name several times, but Weizhou didn't budge.

"Hhuuffttt .... So ... who did you fall in love with??".

Mama Weizhou asked a question while leaving her son's room. Weizhou heard the sound of the door closing and opened the blanket. He stared blankly at his bedroom window and whispered...

"Jingyu....".

Weizhou took a deep breath and closed his eyes tightly.

Handsome, cool and cold Huang Jingyu's shadow appeared in front of Weizhou's closed eyes.

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

Weizhou came early to school, but he looked limp and lacking his usual spirit. He walked while looking at the floor he stepped on. He was thinking of something. No.... no... he was thinking of someone.

"Zhou...".

Weizhou was startled when he heard someone calling his name.

"Ryan?? You are already here? It's still early you know..".

"And what about you??".

"Oohh yeah", Weizhou patted his head lightly and gave Ryan an awkward smile.

"Did you sleep well last night?"

"Why do you ask that?"

"You have dark circles around your eyes, and you look very tired. What are you doing, Zhou?".

"Huh?? Oh.. that... that...".

"Jingyu carried you yesterday. He was so panicked when he saw you passed out. He really cares about you".

"Ryan...".

"But... the girl who claims to be his girlfriend wouldn't stop following him everywhere, even as Jingyu was putting you down on your bed, she was still clinging on him".

Weizhou was silent while listening to the Ryan's story, however, in spite of not saying anything, he actually really wanted to hear more from Ryan.

"His girlfriend was so annoying and Jingyu had no choice but to take her home".

"Oh..", Weizhou felt a little relieved after hearing Ryan's explanation.

"Jingyu said, that girl....she's just the younger sister of his enemy. She always clings on Jingyu. She used to always flirt with him in her old school, even though Jingyu never really liked her".

Weizhou could feel the cold air rushing through his body. Refreshing his mind and throwing all his worries away. Until he unconsciously smiled.

"Feeling better?", Ryan tickled Weizhou's waist.

"Ryan..." Weizhou's smile turned into laughter.

Suddenly someone grabbed Weizhou's body and an arm was wrapped around his shoulder.

"What is so funny?".

Weizhou turned his head and he saw Jingyu's face very close to his. Too close, enough to make it hard to breathe.

"Jingyu...", having said that, Weizhou felt his heart pounding wildly.

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

It was time for a lunch break. Weizhou brought his Mom's bento to the cafeteria. He obeyed his Mom's orders even though he wasn't sure that he had a panic attack or anything because he knew what happened yesterday happened because of.........

Weizhou touched his own lips. She said that Jingyu kissed her. That fact was the cause of his panic attacks. He immediately lost his appetite at the memory of the incident.

"Hey...". Jingyu walked over to him with two sandwiches in his hand but when he saw the bento in Weizhou's hands, Jingyu stopped.

"You.. are you going to eat it, Zhou?".

"Huh??", Weizhu was lost again.

"Are you going to eat your bento?"

"Oh yeah, my Mom forbade me to eat food carelessly".

"Oh...", Jingyu turned his head, like he was looking for something.

"Ah... Alex!!".

Weizhou was shocked to hear Jingyu calling Alex's name. Alex ran towards Jingyu.

"What??", he asked when he arrived at Jingyu's table.

"Do you want this sandwich? I brought 2 but.... just take this".

Alex smiled widely. "Woah....thank you. I'm so hungry. You saved my life, Jingyu. I love you!!!". Alex kissed Jingyu on the cheek and immediately left them.

"Yyyuuuccckkkk!!!". Jingyu wiped the cheek that Alex kissed roughly. Weizhou could only see what was happening with eyes wide opened and gaping mouth. Jingyu turned to Weizhou and saw Weizhou's surprised face. Jingyu waved his hand in front of Weizhou's face.

"Hey...Zhou...hey...."

Weizhou came back to his senses, took his bento and ran away from Jingyu.

"Hey!!! Zhou!!!!", Jingyu shouted his name but Weizhou kept running and ignored Jingyu's calling.

Why....why....why....

💞❤💞❤💞❤💞❤💞❤💞❤💞❤

Weizhou didn't speak to Jingyu at all when he returned to the classroom. He even ignored Jingyu. After school he went straight to the music room, because today their band's practice was scheduled. As he opened the music room door, he saw Alex behind the drums.

"Oh, you've come. Sorry... I'll be leaving soon", said Alex.

Weizhou was silent and watched Alex tidy up his equipment. Alex walked past him but Weizhou caught his hand.

"Where are you going?" Weizhou asked coldly.

"Uumm... you and your band will practice here right?".

"You can join us". Weizhou said still in a cold tone then walked in past Alex. Alex couldn't contain his excitement.

"Really??? Yyyyeesssss!!!!". Alex ran back to his place behind the drums. Weizhou looked at Alex's happy face with a cold look.

Alex's height was almost the same as Jinggyu's. He had beautiful eyes and a sharp nose. He was an American descent and his hair was blonde. And that smiling face.... Girls always talked about his smiling face. Would Jingyu like someone like Alex? A foreigner?

The cold feeling that had been running through his body, now turned into a burning heat in his heart.

"Alex... are you gay?".

"Huh??". Alex looked at Weizhou in confusion. He tilted his head. "What do you mean?".

"Just answer my question!!!", Weizhou asked louder.

"Me?", Alex pointed his nose. Convincing himself that Weizhou really did ask him. Weizhou just lifted his chin.

"Me?? Of course not. Why do you suddenly ask...".

"So don't get close to Jingyu!!!", Weizhou cut off Alex's question.

"Huh? What? What do you mean...", a confused Alex could only stare at Weizhou's back leaving him alone in the music room.

"What? Am I gay? But I have a girlfriend. Why did Weizhou ask that? What??!!! Does Jingyu like me?".

Alex stopped muttering when he realized something.

"Jingyu likes me? He just gave me his sandwich because he likes me? WHAT!!! He likes me???".

Alex stood up and pulled his hair.

"What should I do??? What should I do???".

He paced back and forth in frustration in the small music room.

💞❤💞❤💞❤💞❤💞❤💞❤💞❤💞❤💞❤💞❤💞❤💞❤💞❤💞❤

Published : December 11, 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 20.4K 95
On a certain day, Xiao Zhan, feeling quite peculiar, goes to a bar for a drink and ends up drastically changing his life. Unspeakable deeds were done...
107K 7.9K 67
Wang Yibo is a Bad boy, he is hot as fire he loves to mess with others, get into fights just like a usual bad boy, Xiao Zhan is a spoiled rich ki...
264K 23K 48
Xiao Zhan, who looks like an ordinary guy with his handsome face and well defined body, has extraordinary skills, which no living human on this earth...
34.6K 2.4K 13
Wang Yibo, a rich spoiled guy, curiously meets Xiao Zhan, the bold and mature CEO of the Xiao Designs through an online Sugar Dating App, 'Seeking Ar...