The Reason for her Broken Hea...

By _zarawrites_

"I want to love you but it hurts too much" "If you give me this chance Zara you will never regret it" ... More

Aesthetics
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three

Description

11.5K 154 4
By _zarawrites_

"I want to love you but it hurts too much"

"If you give me this chance Zara you will never regret it"

--------------------

Adonis Martinez , a single father looking for someone to watch his kid when he isn't around. Zara King, a girl trying to get her life together while focusing on raising money to saving her dying sister. How will there paths cross? Will they hate each other? Or fall helplessly in love with each other?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 146 25
"Do you do this with every girl you think is pretty or am I special?" "You're very special. You're my sapphire. You're my introspection and meditati...
150K 5.7K 51
[Highest Ranking - #33 in Teen Pregnancy] "My mother always told me that my teenage years are the time of my life, so make it count. That is exactly...
2.8M 72.9K 58
Nathan Vaughn is a hard working dad of a beautiful baby boy in which he is prepared to go the extra mile to keep him safe. He is the leader of the bi...
693K 19.4K 57
Zaiden was always the people pleaser, and why wouldn't he be? he was raised that way, growing up to be a whole ass mafia leader and seen what wicked...