One Piece X Male Reader

By Arcxne_

Oh God, what am I getting myself into... More

Bio/Voting(Closed)
Prologue
Chapter 1
End Date for Voting
AND THE WINNER IS
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Question
Chapter 7
UPDATE

Chapter 2

1.5K 32 7
By Arcxne_

(Y/n) POV)

Zoro: "Ahh~! I'm stuffed! I was definitely at my rope's end, having not eaten for three weeks!" Rika, her mother, and Coby were laughing at the sight.

Luffy: "Huh? You're finished already?"

Zoro: "How the heck can you have a bigger appetite than me?!"

Luffy: "It tastes good! Right, Coby?"

Coby: "Thank you for treating me to food, too..."

Rika's Mom: "It's no problem! The town has been saved, after all!"

Rika: "You really are amazing!"

Luffy: "Yep, I am! And I'm gonna be even more amazing! 'Cause I'm gonna be king of the pirates! And I even have a crew!"

'Why does he get the credit?!'

Zoro: "So, how many others have you gathered besides me?" I snorted slightly as I tried really hard not to laugh. "You said you were in the middle of gathering a crew. To be king of the pirates, you must have a good number gathered."

Luffy: "Just you!" I then broke as I began laughing, and I even fell out of my chair.

Zoro: "Huh?! Then..." He points at Luffy, then back to himself.

Luffy: "Yep! Just us two!" He then looks at me.

"Not happening Luffy!"

Zoro: "We're gonna call just us two a pirate crew?!"

Luffy: "What's wrong with that? We're strong!"

Zoro: "What about a ship? Where's your pirate ship?" Luffy points to a small boat on at the docks.

Luffy: "There."

Zoro: "That?"

Luffy: "We'll have a ship this big before long!" Zoro busted out laughing.

Zoro: "And how's that?!"

Luffy: "And I'd like a pirate flag, too!" He then begins daydreaming. "Yeah! Yeah, yeah! So cool!"

Coby: "I think Luffy-san was born without any sense of planning."

Zoro: "Did I really make this guy my captain?!" He was holding his hand to his forehead as I chuckled.

"You're stuck with him now, brother!"

Luffy: "Well, we'll get more crew members before long!"

Rika: "Hey, hey! Where are you guys gonna go to now? Isn't it obvious?! The Grand Line!" Coby spits out his drink.

Coby: "You still only have two members! There's no way you can go there! No way! No way! No way!"

Rika: "Is the Grand Line that terrible of a place?"

"Basically kid, it's the absolute worst thing you could think of multiplied by cancer."

Rika's Mom: "I've heard from other patrons that whoever enters the Grand Line never comes out alive."

Luffy: "But the One Piece is somewhere there, so we're going there!"

Zoro: "Guess it can't be helped!"

Coby: "Not you too, Zoro-san?!"

Zoro: "What's it matter? You're not going, are you?"

Coby: "N-No, but I'm worried about you! Is that so wrong?! Luffy-san and I haven't known each other long, but we are friends! Right?"

Luffy: "Yeah! We're gonna part ways, but we'll always be friends!"

Coby: "Since I was a little kid, I've never had friends... Much less anyone who would fight for my sake... But more than anything, I never tried to fight for anything... But you three taught me how to live for my beliefs! I've decided to make my childhood dream come true! I want to join the navy!"

Zoro: "Shouldn't you be more worried about yourself, then? Even if you were just a chore boy, you did spend two years on Alvida's pirate ship. Don't underestimate the navy's info-gathering skills. If they find out about that, you'll never get to join."

Coby: "N-Now that you mention it..."

Marine: "Pardon me!" Speaking of the devils. "Is it true that you are pirates?!"

Luffy: "Yeah. We gained a member and became a pirate group just now!"

"I'm a sell-sword."

Marine: "We appreciate that you saved our base and this town from that tyrant! However, now that we know you are pirates, in the name of the navy, we cannot stand by quietly! You will leave this town at once! Out of obligation, we will refrain from contacting headquarters."

Rando: "Hey, navy guy! How can you talk like that?" As the crowd began to get rowdy I stood and walked up to the marine.

"You have my respect. Keep true to what a marine should be." I patted his shoulder as I walked past him, and began walking towards my ship. I saw my ship sailing off, and sighed. 'Welp, time to catch my ship.' I removed my jacket as wings popped out of my back with a sickening crack. I flapped them a couple of times before I ran to the edge of the dock and jumped. I felt the powerful flap of my wings propel me to my ship rather quickly before I landed on the deck. My wings retracted into my body as I threw my jacket back on. I looked towards the helm, and saw an orange haired girl staring at me in shock. "Well hello~! What's your name?" She just stared at me for a moment, not speaking. I walked up to her, and waved a hand in her face. "Helloooo~! Anyone in there~?" She jumped as she took a few steps back from me.

???: "Who are you?!"

"Well since you asked so nicely. My name is Roronoa (Y/n). This is my ship, and you appear to have stolen it. So, I'll ask again, what's your name?"

Nami: "Nami." She sounded unsure of her words, but she wasn't lying.

"Well since you seem to need my ship, and I'd assume you at least know some navigation otherwise why would you steal my ship... You need my ship to get you somewhere, and since I have nothing better to do..." I turned around, and jumped to the front of the ship before laying down on the wood boards. "Go where ever it is you need to go, but first..." I hold my hand out to her. "I am a sell sword, and now I double as a transporter so I'm gonna need some form of payment from you. I really don't care what kind of payment, but that depends on you. Though I'd prefer either money, food, or alcohol." 

🏴‍☠️

So this Nami had apparently stolen a map of the Grand Line from a pirate named Buggy the Clown... I've heard worse.

Pirates: "Get back here!" Of course, I was associated with her so we were both running from these pirates. Why was I running? I felt like it, don't question me! "Give that map back, you damn thieves!" I heard an explosion, and looked up to see a screaming Luffy flying towards me. I quickly jumped back a step to avoid being crushed by the rubber man.

Nami: "W-What?!"

Pirate1: "A person fell from the sky!"

Luffy: "Now I'm safe! That was a pretty neat experience I had!"

Nami: "B-Boss! You came to save us!"

Luffy: "Wha-? Oh hey (Y/n)." I waved a little as a greeting. He then looked back to Nami. "Who're you?" Nami then began to run off.

Nami: "Sorry, but they're all yours now!" She then grabs me by the hood of my jacket, and begins dragging me behind her.

"Oh."

Pirate2: "Hey! Those two got away!"

Pirate3: "That's okay! Their boss is still here!"

Pirate4: "Ah! Tryin' to cover for your crony, huh?!" I couldn't hear Luffy's response now that we had gotten too far away from him.

Nami: "Wonder if they killed that guy..." We were on a roof now.

"Nah, if anything Luffy's probably beaten them to a pulp."

Nami: "You know him?" I nodded. She leaned over the edge to see Luffy demolish the pirates like a said he would. "Wow! You're really strong!" She then hopped down from the roof onto a balcony below. "You beat people with sabers barehanded!"

Luffy: "Hey! You're that... who?"

Nami: "I'm a thief who steals from pirates! The name's Nami! Hey, wanna team up with me?!"

Luffy: "No. I don't feel like teaming up with you." I chuckled from my spot on the roof.

Nami: "H-Hold on!" She then jumped down from the balcony, and now I had to follow cause I was payed to do so. "Wait, I said!" She ran after him as I landed next to Luffy.

Luffy: "Oh. I just remembered! I'm starving..." He fell to his knees.

Nami: "Shall I treat you to some food?" Luffy instantly shot back up.

Luffy: "Really?!"

Nami: "Y-Yeah..."

🏴‍☠️

I watched Luffy eat an entire burger in one bite with interest.

'I doubt I'll ever get used to that.'

Luffy: "Yum! Do you live alone in this house?"

Nami: "I don't live in this town. Everyone here ran away because of Buggy."

Luffy: "Then you're a sneak thief."

Nami: "How rude! I'm a thief who only steals from pirates! Don't compare me to scumbag sneak thieves!"

Luffy: "But a thief's a thief."

Nami: "My goal is to earn 100 million Berries, no matter what it takes."

Luffy: "What do you need that much for?"

Nami: "It's a secret! But with a map of the Grand Line, 100 million is a real possibility!"

Luffy: "A map? Are you a navigator?!"

Nami: "Much more skilled than your average navigator!"

Luffy: "Oh, that's perfect! Do you wanna be our navigator?!"

Nami: "Really?!"

Luffy: "Yeah! Our new pirate crew member!"

'And you ruined it.'

Nami: "No! So you're a pirate?"

Luffy: "Yeah. I swore to the person who gave me this straw hat that I'd gather a crew and become a pirate!"

Nami: "There's nothing I hate more in this world than pirates! I only like money and tangerines!"

Luffy: "Hey. Be our navigator."

Nami: "I said no."

Luffy: "No?" The pirates were outside all yelling and screami9ng about finding Nami and I.

Nami: "Well, I might consider it if you agree to certain conditions!"

Luffy: "Really?! I'll do anything!"

Nami: "I want you to come with me to see Buggy the pirate. But!" She then ties Luffy up.

Luffy: "Why am I tied up?"

Nami: "It's just rope. Is there a problem?"

Luffy: "Oh well! I was hoping to meet other pirates! Let's go!"

Nami: "Hold on, now!" I watched the two leave the house we were in.

"I'll come by and save them later." I reached over and grabbed a loaf of bread from the basket on the table, and took a bite out of it. "They should be fine for now."

🏴‍☠️

Ok, I lied. I got a new pc so now I'm not on a laptop anymore, but I didn't realize my parents had to go back to work starting this week. Anyway, here's the results, and remember January 1st is when the poll ends!

Nami: 12

Nico Robin: 9

Vivi: 0

Yamato: 1

Tashigi: 6

Reiju: 0

Boa Hancock: 0

Rebecca: 1

Looks like Nami is holding her lead, but Robin is closing in surprisingly quickly. Make sure you get your votes in before January 1st cause I won't be adding to the tallies after I post the who the love interest is! Till next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 55 14
This is a lawlu one shots with some stories too
7K 122 14
Zolu if u don't like it don't read it!
31.2K 723 8
Just oneshots with Sanji x Zoro . Just notice just some of them are related if it's stated in the title. Inspired by many others so I did not copy t...
115 4 9
If one thing had been different, would everything be different?