Beauty and the Beast - Sequel...

By KaylaB_95

So far Sara's life has been turned upside down. She's been thrown into the middle of the supernatural world a... More

Author's note!
Chapter 1 - Are you angry?
Chapter 2 - Deaths at a Funeral?
Chapter 3 - You wont leave me?
Chapter 5 - What have you done?
Chapter 6 - Scared of my feelings
Chapter 7 - Overly emotional, highly hormonal teenage vampire...
Chapter 8 - To feel or not to feel?
Chapter 9 - Switch on... Or off?
Chapter 10 - Girls night
Chapter 11 - I care...
Chapter 12 - Heat?
Chapter 13 - I'm sorry...
Chapter 14 - The start
Chapter 15 - A new power and a death
Chapter 16 - Silas awaits
Chapter 17 - It's only the beginning
Chapter 18 - Bonnie, you're acting insane
Chapter 19 - Bloody hell
Chapter 20 - Not yet anyway
Authors note ^^
Chapter 21 - So glad you're here
Chapter 22 - Can I have this dance?
Chapter 23 - One day
Chapter 24 - Intervention?
Chapter 25 - We have a deal
Chapter 26 - "This world or my old one"
Chapter 27 - No one mentioned playing fair
Chapter 28 - The perfect gentleman
Chapter 29 - Sissy! - Mark!
Chapter 30 - At least I've never been easy
Chapter 31 - Does that make me selfish?
Chpater 31 - Goodbye Mark

Chapter 4 - Forgive and forget?

22.2K 407 89
By KaylaB_95

-//- Third person -//-

Sara sat by the bar drumming her fingers against the cool wood, she stared straight ahead of her drifting in and out of a daze. Matt looked over to his friend worry overcoming his face seeing the expression on hers, wandering over to her he stood in front of her seeing she wasn’t even noticing him he started to wave his hands in front of her face.

It took a few moments but she finally snapped out of it looking directly at him with a sheepish smile, he tilted his head slightly “You okay you seem kind of... Down”

She shrugged her shoulders leaning her elbow on the counter placing her chin in her hands replying “I’m just a ray of sunshine don’t worry about me” He frowned rubbing the back of his head “Okay then...” His eyes flickered to a blonde making her way up to them both she placed some keys beside him. Matt raised both of his eyebrows asking “What's that?”

Rebekah flashed him a smile “The key to your new truck. It's parked outside, paid for, insured, everything but a big red bow” Matt scowled slightly pushing the keys back to her “If that's your idea of an apology... You should probably give it to Elena. She's the one you killed” He then turned around walking to the other end of the bar.

“Ouch...” Sara breathed with a laugh. Rebekah turned to her with a glare, before letting a dark smile play on her lips “How’s your brother?” She asked mockingly. Sara’s smile disappeared downing the drink she was just playing with she rose to her feet shoving past the blonde original and walking out the bar without a second look back.

A few seats down on the bar Klaus sat watching them, he narrowed his eyes at how his sister scorned Sarafina. But he couldn’t get into the right now he needed his sisters help walking over to her he stated “You're trying too hard”

Rebekah frowned at him “Last I heard, you were leaving town... forever” He shrugged his shoulders leaning on the bar top “Well, I was. But then I thought to myself, how can I when my sister, clearly so desperate for love and affection, is left here... Bribing the help”

“What do you want, Nik? I thought I was dead to you” She snapped back.

Klaus tilted his head “Things change, Rebekah. I've stumbled upon something I think might be of interest to you” She scoffed rolling her eyes “Doubt that” He raised an eyebrow “No? Well, what if I told you the brotherhood of the five still existed?”

Rebekah’s eyes flashed with a sudden interest “What?” Klaus laughed a smirk appearing on his lips “You see? And like that, bygones. Come on, love. Work to do”

“We don't have anything to do. There is no "we". I don't care about the five, and I don't care about you” Rebekah growled, narrowing her eyes. Klaus put his hand in the air leaning off the bar “As you wish” He then turned away leaving. 

~

-//- Sara’s pov -//-

I could hear my heart thudding in my chest as I swivelled on my heels rotating around my living room my palms had grown sweaty as anxiety and fear pumped through my veins.

“Sara...” My brother’s voice said sounding out around the room making me whimper.

I turned to the left bolting into the kitchen skidding to a stop looking around for him again, I couldn’t understand why he was doing this I had done nothing wrong yet he was torturing me. His voice came out in a whisper behind me “Oh Sara”

I twisted round with a shriek, seeing that he wasn’t there I crept towards the door.

“Come out and play” He whispered in a eerie voice.

I whimpered running my hands into my hair griping it slightly as I shook my head “Kyle...Why are you doing this?” He laughed appearing at the top of the stairs looking down at me “I have friends that want to meet you sister”

I frowned backing further to the door “What do you mean?” He smirked no longer on the stairs but inches form my face as his hand gripped into my hair yanking me downwards at an odd angle “You will find out soon!” He hissed before smashing my head on the floor below sending me spiralling into darkness. 

~

-//- Third person -//-

Raising her hand to her forehead Sara tried to massage away the thudding pain that resided in her skull, breathing heavily she pushed herself up off the hard stone floor.  “Uhh my head… What, where am I?” She grumbled looking around the cell room, the only light coming through the bars in the door.

Using the wall behind her she shuffled up to a stand, running a hand through her hair she took in a deep intake of breath. Stumbling to the door she grabbed hold of the bars peeking through them to the hallway outside “Hello?”

“Kyle?” She muttered hearing footsteps approach the door.

She stepped backwards leaning against the far wall, the palms of her hands going sweaty as the wooden door slowly swung open. Sara’s eyes widened seeing a unfamiliar figure, the male that stood in front of her had dark brown hair with the most piercing green eyes they seemed almost aluminous like that of a cats.

Sara breathed out in a low voice “Who are you?”

The man smiled slightly the corner of his lips going upwards, his strong chiselled jaw make his face almost god-like “Oh easy now pet! I don’t bite…” He paused taking a slow step towards her before finishing “Much”

Sara swallowed deeply “Why am I here? Where the hell is my brother?!” She demanded in a strong voice trying to calm her nerves and shaking hands. He laughed raising an eyebrow raising a finger in the air wagging it slightly “Tsk tsk where are your manors… You should state your name first before asking questions”

“I'm pretty sure you already know it” She snapped in reply, her jaw clenched tight.

A slow soft snicker passed his lips “Oh but Sarafina won’t you humour me?” He taunted taking a few more steps in till he was in front of her, cornering her body into the wall so she was incapable of escaping. She glared up at him placing her hands onto his chest “Get away from me!” She cried shoving him as hard as she could, but her efforts made no difference in their positions.

He ignored her protests as he slowly bent his head down to her neck, brushing his lips faintly over her skin making her shiver in disgust by his touch. Panic erupted through her when she felt his fangs press against her skin “Don’t!

“Tom! He said don’t touch her!” A feminine voice cried out by the doorway.

Tom pushed himself away from the trembling girl he turned to face the girl by the door. He scoffed slightly rolling his eyes at her protest “Oh come on Hope, it’s just a little fun and she smells so…” He took a glance at Sara “Appetising”

Hope scowled crossing her arms stubbornly over her chest “He said no!” Tom sighed walking towards the door “Fine, spoil sport” He muttered getting out the door looking back at Sara “Catch you later pet” He grinned waving at her before disappearing out the door.

Hope let out a small sigh shaking her head “just ignore him” Sarafina nodded her head slowly, cradling her body with her arms “why am I here?” She asked curiously, her blue eyes looking to the dusty brown ones of the blonde haired girl.

“Our leader, he got a taste of your blood it was beside this caravan all spilt on the floor. He had some and well he wanted to meet the person who held such fine tasting blood, so we tracked you down.” She replied simply.

Sara nodded slowly wondering why her blood was all spilt by a caravan “What about Kyle?” Hope nodded her head leaning against the doorframe “Ahh yes your brother, well let’s just say he was told some lies about you and he believed him, and it seems as if he has turned off his humanity so what you gonna do…” She tilted her head slightly to the left listening to something on the other side of the building “Your being called, come on” She muttered gesturing with her hand for Sara to follow her.

Sara clasped her hands in front of her as she walked into a large hall like room it was dark and dingy making a horrible sensation crawl up her back. A man stood in the middle of the room on hearing them enter he turned to face the two girls, his eyes were a honey brown with black hair framing his face. “Ahh Sarafina it is a pleasure to meet you! My name is Cedric”

“I wish I could say the same” Sara mumbled in reply worry apparent in her eyes.

Cedric tilted his head to the side in amusement “You clearly know of our world, but yet you still have fear in your eyes” Sara glowered at him grinding her teeth “Of course! Most vampires are psychopaths” Cedric rose both of his eyebrows a dark smile on his face “Psychopaths hmm?”

“Well lets us show you what the word psychopaths means…”

~

Sara withered in pain her chest heaved with the strain of letting oxygen in and out of her lungs, dried tears stained her face as more over spilled from her eyes. Her complexion was pale a small gleam of sweat lay on her forward, her eyes glazed over with a glossy sheen as she tried to control her whimpers.

“Please… No more, please…”

She whispered her voice hoarse from the screams that had just passed through her throat she gazed up at the man who stared at her a sadistic gleam in his once warm eyes. He bent down beside her running a finger over her cheeks “But I thought you said we were psychopaths?” He questioned in a sickly sweet voice.

Sara shook her head in protest “I said most, most!”

Tom watched from afar he had most definitely winced at each scream that passed the brunettes lips “Cedric don’t you think it’s a bit harsh” He mumbled a frown creasing up his forehead. Cedric looked over to his accomplice, arching an eyebrow “She is just a human Tom, nothing of importance”

Hope bite down on her lower lip “But she is Kyle’s sister…” Cedric’s gaze snapped over to her “He doesn’t care he is a vampire now!”

“Just kill me…” Sara whispered “Please I don’t want any more please… Just” Cedric cut her short holding her chin in his hands “Shhh!” He cooed “You are going to die… Just not yet” 

~

Klaus entered the room where the vampire hunter Connor was imprisoned he saw that Jeremy was still drawing so wandering over to him he looked over his shoulder “Nice lines. Now, if you could just hurry it up a little bit”

“I’m done” Jeremy replied bluntly holding the pad out to him. Klaus scowled raising an eyebrow trying to refrain from ripping the boy’s head off “What is this?” Jeremy frowned slightly not understanding him “It's the tattoo”

Klaus shook his head “I've seen the tattoo, you repugnant punk. There's more to it” He growled lowly. Jeremy rose to his feet shrugging his shoulders “That's all of it. He said every time he kills a vampire, it spreads” He muttered pointing over to Connor.

Klaus narrowed his eyes at the hunter, Connor only smiled slightly back in reply “You know if you had let me free for just today I probably would have completed the tattoo” Klaus smirked rolling his eyes at the hunters lame attempt at freedom “Hmm and how is that?”

”I was luring a group of vampires here” Connor mumbled trying to shrug his own shoulders but the restraints wouldn’t allow it.

Jeremy’s eyes widened “What?!” Klaus’s scowl came back onto his face “How were you able to do that?” He questioned crossing his arms over his chest his patience wearing thin. Connor stared directly at the hybrid “With some blood”

Klaus snorted “Why would they follow a trail of blood, they could just feed when they wanted to…” He paused his eyes clouding over “Unless it wasn’t just any blood…”

“Sara” Jeremy breathed “That’s why you stole her blood at the hospital!” Klaus rushed in front of the hunter his hand round his neck crushing his wind pipe “What have you done to her!”

Connor smiled stiffly “I have personally done nothing to her, but if they catch her scent they might” Klaus released his throat turning away from him shouting out “Nate!” Another hybrid soon entered the room, Klaus looked at him “Tell the girl to take Jeremy home. Keep this one alive at all costs” He then stormed out of the room, not taking a glance back at them all.

~

-//- Klaus’s pov -//-

I entered Sara’s house a unsettling feeling in the pit of my stomach which was making me on edge more so than I normally was “Sara?” I called out hoping that her magical voice would reply to my calls. “Sarafina…” I muttered again entering the lunge seeing the remnants of a broken table in the middle of the room.

Panic rushed through me turning to the two hybrids I had brought with me I snapped “Find her!” 

~

-//- Third person -//-

“Sara…” Kyle whispered crouching beside the emotionless girl, tears wellig up in his brown orbs “Please sis! I am so sorry!” He cried taking hold of her shoulder shaking them slightly “Just wake up” He begged his voice almost cracking at the end.

A low intake of breath came from the girl as she flickered her eyes open “Kyle?” She groaned, her eyes blinking heavily.

Kyle’s face broke into a smile as relief washed over him seeing that she was okay “I'm going to get you out of here, come on!” He muttered scooping her into his arms, as he turned round though he froze seeing Cedric, Tom and Hope standing a few feet behind him.

“Where do you think you’re going…?”

Kyle gritted his teeth, tightening his grasp around his little sister, he had let his anger blind him allowing the love of blood take of his emotions he wasn’t seeing clearly but hearing her in pain made something inside him click he had to protect her. Glaring at the man in front of him he snarled “You have no right to do this to her!”

Cedric scowled at him “You are letting your humanity get in the way, Kyle!” Kyle snarled letting out a rumbling growl erupt from him “I won’t let you hurt her!”

“And neither will I…”

All the people in the room turned to look at the voice, a blonde haired blue eyes man stood a little away from them. His eyes were ablaze with anger his jaw twitching as he tried to control the urge to rip them into shreds.

Tom stepped towards the stranger a low growl coming from him “Who the hell are you?” He hissed violently squaring his shoulders. The man smiled slightly “Your worst nightmare mate” He replied before rushing at him Tom’s head no longer on his shoulders.

A scream passed Hope “Tom!” She cried.

“I wouldn’t love…” But Hope ignored the man’s warning as she lunged at him her fangs bared as she tried to get a hold on him, but the man was to fast spinning round he ended up behind her shoving his hand into her back he got a grip around her heart “I warned you” He growled before ripping the organ from her chest.

Cedric swallowed down his fear as he asked “W-who are you?”

“My names Klaus” He replied wiping the blood on his hand onto his trousers a nonchalant expression on his face as he eyed Cedric.

Cedric’s eyes widened “The hybrid” He breathed softly, his eyes wandered to Kyle and Sarafina before snapping back to Klaus “Why would you care for her, she is just a girl!” Cedric instantly regretted his words when his back hit the ground Klaus’s hand in his chest slowly crushing his heart.

“She is not just a girl!” Klaus hissed as Cedric let out a low groan of pain as Klaus crushed his heart in the palm of his hand. Letting out a deep breath he rose to his feet wiping away the blood on his trousers, turning to the siblings he asked Kyle in a low voice “Now are you going to be a problem?”

Kyle slowly shook his head which made Klaus nod his own “No? Good… Give her to me” He muttered holding out his arms for Sara. Kyle walked over to him handing over his little sister to the hybrid once she was no longer in his arms her took three steps backwards.

Klaus watched him his eyes narrowing heavily “Now get out of here! If you get her in trouble again, I will kill you…” Kyle nodded his head quickly before disappearing in a blur.

-//- Klaus’s pov -//-

“Klaus…?” Sara whispered opening her eyes fully to look up at me, swallowing the lump in my throat I run my thumb down the side of her face “I'm here, it’s okay” I whispered to her comfortingly cradling her body into my chest.

Sara smiled up at me she slowly reached up wrapping her arm around my neck a slow burn of heat coming from her touch “I feel really hot…” She groaned closing her eyes slightly. I nodded my head agreeing with her, using my free hand to place it onto her forehead “I know, you’re burning up”

My eyes widened in surprise as the wound on the side of her face slowly started to heal up “What the?” I muttered in awe at what was happening in front of me. My tone and expression must of made her panic as she looked at me “What, what is it? What’s wrong?”

I quickly shook my head offering her a small smile “Nothing, nothing…” Moving her into a securer position I murmured “Come on let’s get you home” 

~

-//- Stefan’s pov -//-

I smiled apologetically at Rebekah as Klaus entered my lounge, he smirked slightly at his younger sister “I'm sorry, little sister, but you're right. You really are a hopeless fool” I winced slightly at his words murmuring “I’m sorry”

Rebekah turned to look at me with a scowl “It’s fine Stefan... Oh did you hear about Sara's brother?” She asked her face turning into a smile. I frowned “What about him?”

“Oh only that he is a vampire” My eyes widened in shock, I had no clue why didn’t I have a clue?!

“I’m surprised Sarafina didn’t tell you, but she did say that you were all too busy with your own problems... But she found it rather easy to come running to Nick, isn’t that right brother... But of course the two have grown close, very close. So close that they even share a bed on most nights” She continued flashing a smile at Klaus.

Klaus let out a snarl “You really are pathetic Rebekah!” She scowled over at him “Go right ahead. Laugh at the girl who loved too easily. Well, I would rather have lived my life than yours, Nick. No one will ever sit around the table telling stories about a man who couldn't love. Do it. Look me in the eye and do it, you coward! Do it!” She snapped, Klaus lunged forward plunging the dagger into her heart his breathing deep and unsteady.

I covered up her body with a blanket regret, sadness and anger coursing through my veins. Klaus looked over to me “I have a plane waiting. I'll get the sword. My hybrids will keep an eye on Connor. You put Rebekah somewhere no one will find her and make sure Jeremy forgets everything he heard today”

I nodded my head “I'll take care of it”

“No one must know about the cure, do you understand? Not Damon, not Elena. Nobody. If this gets out, it could mean all our deaths. So if you tell anyone, I'll erase each and every memory from all of you” He warned his eyes flashing yellow.

I sighed crossing my arms “I won't say anything” He nodded his head slowly his eyes going back to their blue “It's just you and me in this, Stefan. Some secrets are stronger than family”

I couldn’t help but retort “Like the secret between you and Sara?” He faltered on his way to the door his hand had just grasped the handle. He took a deep breath in looking over his shoulder and replying “We do not have time for this Stefan...” 

~

-//- Sara’s pov -//-

“Wake up” Whispered two voices, there was a small pause before the voice repeated their words in a louder tone “WAKE UP!”

I woke up with a start clutching my chest as I looked into the blood red eyes of Luce and Charna “What the hell?! Couldn’t you have just nudged me or something?” I snapped angry to be awake after the day I had. Luce smiled slightly at me “we tried”

“You wouldn’t awake” Charna muttered.

I sighed running a hand through my hair “Why am I awake anyway?” I asked curiously. Charna looked over to my window pointing out a pale finger “Go outside” She stated bluntly. Luce let out a small laugh “What she means to say is that we would like you to go outside…”

“Fine, fine!” I mumbled pushing myself off of my bed heading out into my driveway “I'm outside now what…” I frowned looking around me seeing I was alone “Wait where did you go?”

“Sara”

I turned on hearing the voice seeing Kyle “Kyle?” I asked curiously. His bottom lip wobbled slightly “Please forgive me…” He whispered shaking his head sadly. I couldn’t help but frown again “Huh?”

Kyle looked down to the ground before looking back up at me “she is making me, she told me to and no matter what I think or believe I can’t, and I can’t stop it!”

“Kyle you’re making no sense… Are you being compelled?” I asked slowly afraid of the answer. He nodded his head swallowing the lump in my throat I muttered “To do what?”

He breathed in and out deeply “I-I… Please forgive me!” He whimpered his eyes filling up with tears. I tilted my head “Forgive wha-“When he looked up at me his eyes were dark the veins under his eyes, he rushed at me grabbing my head into his hands jerking it harshly to the left.

-//- Third person -//-

The sun slowly rose over the houses of Mystic falls everything was silent through the streets nothing was stirring, moving to a house a little off on its own a single figure resided in the building. A brunette girl lay in her bed a peaceful expression on her face, all of a sudden the expression changed as she shot up with a loud gasp clutching at her chest looking the round the room in fear…

 ~

LE GASP! What has happpened?!?! Please comment/vote :D 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 868 44
BOOK ONE OF AURORA SERIES : There she is Aurora Gilbert. She's coming back to school after Miranda and Grayson Giblert's death. Aurora with s...
336K 7.9K 19
"There was once another Mikaelson, and she was adored, bold, brave, too sarcastic for her own good, and, undoubtedly, the sibling to be most fond of...
8.2K 117 8
(Klaroline story; Klaus x Caroline) After Caroline's mom died, she moved to New Orleans to be herself, since it was Elena who 'accidentally' drained...
247K 7.8K 39
After being saved by his brother only for him to give up himself to the hybrid, Damon couldn't help blaming himself for his brother's despair. Wha...