Beyblade Burst DB Mystical Bo...

بواسطة 1UnseenBurstWBO

Pierce Atsushi, a 12-Year-Old Blader who's trying to become the Strongest in the World. Him and his Beyblade... المزيد

Episode 1: The Hero's Debute, Bold Perseus!
Episode 2: Death Solomon Strikes Back!
Episode 3: Stormy Winds and Raging Gales, Cyclone Ragnaruk!
Episode 4: The WBBA Champion's Debut!
Episode 5: Fighting With Boldness, Bold Riptide!
Episode 6: The Solitary Dragon, Vanish Fafnir!
Episode 7: The Tale of Two Valkyrie's
Episode 8: Perseus Vs. Fafnir!
Episode 9: The Explosive Saber, Savior Valkyrie!
Episode 10: A Bold Rematch, Dynamite Bomber Vs. Bold Riptide!
Episode 11: Roar of the Wicked Dragon, Roar Bahamut!
Episode 12: The Flying Dynamite Battle Tour!
Episode 13: Tremor at Beigoma Academy, Valkyrie Vs. Perseus!
Episode 14: The Flamming Salsa, Magma Ifrit!
Episode 15: The Unseen Shogun, Vagabond Yamato!
Episode 16: Crimson Clash, Rashad Vs. Pierce!
Episode 17: The Ultimate Dynamite Bonds, Blasting through our Limits!
Episode 18: The Flamming Crimson Legend, Astral Spriggan!
Episode 19: Clash of Crimson Beys, Spriggan Vs. Valkyrie!
Episode 21: A Battle of Wills and Determination, Yamato Vs. Valkyrie!
Episode 22: Red Thunder! Magma Smash!!
Episode 23: The 8 Headed Dragon of Rage! Guilty Longinus!!
Episode 24: Clash on the Island of Demons! Ifrit Vs. Longinus!!
Discontinued...

Episode 20: The Wicked Ariel Tag Battles!

26 0 0
بواسطة 1UnseenBurstWBO

Wakiya: Attention everyone! Since The Island of Demons is so far away and it'll get boring just waiting to arrive. We're going to be having some Tag Battles! 

Bell: Tag Battles? So we're going to be battling with someone on this Ship?

Wakiya: Precisely. Anyways, The First Tag Battle will be Ilya Mao and Pierce Atsushi Vs. Rashad Goodman and Bell Daikokuten!

Me: *Gasps* Seriously?! I can't work with her!

Ilya: Yeah. He'll just hold me back.

Me: Exactly, I... Wait what did you just say?!

Rashad (Thoughts): So I'm battling with The Demon King, Bell Daikokuten. I'll be able to adapt to his Blading Style and I'll crush Pierce. Sorry, Ilya. But I have to do what I have to do to win. 

Wakiya: There will be no change! You're going to battle right after I finish with the announcements. 

Me/Ilya: Tch...

Bell: Rashad, hopefully, you can keep up with The Demon King!

Rashad: Valkyrie will surpass Belial! Good luck keeping up with me.

Wakiya: Our Next Tag Battle will be Yuuki Katagiri and Basara Suiryu Vs. Valt Aoi and Ranzo Kiyama!

Basara: *Gasps* Valt's battling?!

Valt: *Grins* Looks like it!

Ranzo: My Amigo, Valt Aoi! We're going to blow Basara and Yuuki away with our Amazing Teamwork Skills!

Basara: Yuuki Katagiri, do you think you'll be able to keep up with Roar Bahamut?

Yuuki: Nah, I'll surpass Bahamut.

Basara: Tch...

Wakiya: Our Tag Battles are starting right now so let's get started--

Jingemon: Time!

All: *Gasps*

Bell: Gramps?

Jingemon: Wakiya, don't you think they should have time to practice? After all, they've all been battling quite a bit recently so they deserve some time to Rest and Practice.

Bell: C'mon, Gramps. We're in perfect condition. Bring it on, Wakiya!

Me: Speak for yourself.

(Ranzo and Basara would try Shooting their Beys in the stadium as their Beys pick up no momentum and both stop spinning instantly)

Ranzo: Seriously?! I guess we could use some practice.

Wakiya: I guess we could give them some time, Mr. Daikokuten. Alright, all of you have time to get ready for your battles! So put your practice and or resting to good use.

(Wakiya would walk away from the microphone as we all leave in different directions)

~In Basara's Dorm Room as Yuuki and Basara get ready to battle~

Basara: Valt and Ranzo can be Very Powerful at times. We'll need to be at our best if we're going to defeat them. So, Yuuki... We're going to battle!

Yuuki: If you really want to sure. I'll be the winner though.

Basara: Roar Bahamut won't hold anything back. We'll show you how Powerful we've become!

Yuuki: Alright then. First Battle!

Basara (Thoughts): Bahamut will shine and show how far we've gotten and how strong we are! 

(Basara puts Bahamut in High Mode as his eyes glow dangerously)

Yuuki: *Sighs* I'll go in Attack Mode and I'll also go in High Mode.

(Yuuki puts Yamato in High Mode and Attack Mode as Basara stares back in shock)

Basara: How'd you know I was using High Mode?

Yuuki: It was pretty obvious. I can read you like a Wide Open Book.

Basara: Tch...

Yuuki: Ready? Set!

Basara/Yuuki: 3! 2! 1! Go, Shoot!!

(Basara and Yuuki pull off Extremely Powerful Dynamite Shoots as Explosions fly out of the Launchers)

Yuuki: Strike, Zephyr Break!!

Basara: Tch... Hold your ground, Bahamut!

(Yamato leans on the Zephyr Driver and picks up Speed, Yamato rams straight into Bahamut, Bahamut blocks the attack as Yuuki grins in response)

Yuuki: So you're going trying to block all of my attacks? I'd like to see you try!

Basara: Just keep blocking the attacks, Roaring Guard!!

(Bahamut would continue to block Yamato's Endless Barrage of strikes, Yamato speeds up the 3rd Drive and starts crashing down at High Speeds)

Yuuki: Vagabond Slash!!

Basara: You've got this, just keep blocking!

(Yamato's Blades Glow as it picks up Major Speed and crashes into Bahamut with a Powerful Slash Uppercut, Bahamut goes right past Basara's Face revealing a determined grin)

Basara: You've got this, Bahamut!!

Yuuki: Don't let it come down, Zephyr Flurry!

(Yamato continues to slam Bahamut back into the air as Bahamut gets thrown around endlessly)

Basara: Tch...

Yuuki: You said you and Bahamut have gotten stronger. But right now it just looks like you're planning on giving up. But do you think Bahamut wants to give up?

Basara: *Gasps* Bahamut!!!

(Basara's Resonance Aura flares up as Bahamut blazes out of the Bey)

Yuuki: *Smiles Cheerfully* That's it. Show me Bahamut's True Power.

Basara: We're giving it everything we've got, Moment Crash!!

(Bahamut lands on the 4th Drive and leans on the Moment Driver as it crashes down and starts clashing with Yamato causing a Major Explosion)

Basara: This is the end, Bahamut's going to win!

Yuuki: Not if I have anything to say about it, Yamato!!

(Yuuki's Resonance Aura flares up as Yamato blazes out of the Bey)

Yuuki: Basara... I know you can do more. So C'mon! Give me everything you've got!!

Basara: *Roars* Take them out, Bahamut!!

(Bahamut and Yamato go in for a Powerful Barrage of attacks getting sent all over the Stadium)

Yuuki: It's time to end this thing, Vagabond Annihilation.

Basara: What?!

(Yamato picks up speed as it slashes at Bahamut with all its might, Bahamut gets sent flying into the air and bursts much to Basara's Suprise)

Yuuki: Bingo.

Basara: Grr!!

(Basara falls to his knees as Yuuki picks up his Bey and starts walking away)

Yuuki: You've got to find your own path to become stronger, Basara. It's pretty obvious you just wanna beat Bell and Pierce but you've got to go beyond that. You've got to set your goals to defeat Stronger and Stronger Bladers. You've also gotta find someone that can truly help you become stronger. If you can't do these things, then you're just going to be a disappointment in Bahamut's Eyes.

Basara: I've got to find someone who can help me get stronger?

(Yuuki walks away as Basara would stay on the ground utterly dumbfounded)

~An Hour Later at the Zeppelin's Port~

Hanami: Welcome all you Beyblade Fans and Bladers to the Dynamite Battle Tour's Tag Battles! Today we've got an Interesting Match for you all, it's Bell Daikokuten and Rashad Goodman Vs. Ilya Mao and Pierce Atsushi! All of these Bladers are powerhouses and I honestly can't wait to see what the Tag Battle has in store so let's get started!!

Yuuki: Hopefully Pierce has been practicing, beating a duo this powerful won't be an Easy Feat.

Ranzo: Since when do you care about Pierce?

Yuuki: He's interesting, I wanna see how far he'll push himself.

Ranzo: Well, Amigo. Pierce and Ilya had one Practice Battle and then started squabbling like Little Kids.

Basara: *Sighs* Sounds just like him.

Hannah: Basara, are you okay? You seem distant.

Basara: Yeah. I'm fine.

Rashad: Bell, do you remember the strategy?

Bell: Of course, we'll attack till we burst 'em!

Rashad: Yes, and we need to attack in Unison.

Bell: Whatever, just let the Demon King take 'em down!

Rashad: Grr!!

Referee: First Battle!

Ilya: I'll go on the Attack while you block the hits coming towards me!

Me: No, I'll be attacking while you block attacks!

Ilya: We're going with my plan because it's the safest!

Me: You can't play it safe all the time!

Me/Ilya: Grr!!

Rashad: Well this should be easy.

(Ilya attaches the Wave Chip onto Ifrit's Driver and puts Ifrit in High Mode)

Ilya (Thoughts): Pierce is too stubborn to listen. I'm just going to have to win this battle on my own! 

Bell (Thoughts): I'm going in for an All-Out Attack Battle!

Referee: Ready? Set!

All: 3! 2! 1! 

Pierce/Ilya/Rashad/Bell: Go, Shoot!!

(Everyone pulls off Extremely Powerful Dynamite Shoots as Explosions fly out of our Launchers)

Rashad: Kick things off, Valkyrie! Rush Shoot!!

Ilya: Don't let it through, Ifrit!

(Ifrit and Valkyrie start clashing as Belial and Perseus speed around the stadium and aim directly for each other)

Bell: Venture Shoot!!

Me: Bold Slash!!

(Perseus' Blades Glow as it slashes at Belial with all its might sending it flying back, Belial leans on the Venture Driver and start hitting Perseus with a flurry of blows)

Hanami: Valkyrie and Ifrit are clashing while Belial is putting the pressure on Perseus! The tension is high!

Me: Get out of there and counter with your Mystical Shoot!!

(Perseus leans on its Driver and picks up speed as Perseus and Belial hit each other with a Powerful Barrage of attacks, Ifrit speeds off as Valkyrie chases it down)

Rashad: C'mon, Ilya. You can do more than this!

Ilya: Flamming Salsa!!

(Ifrit swings back towards Valkyrie and hits it with a Ferocious Barrage of attacks, Valkyrie gets pummeled as Belial and Perseus both get sent flying back)

Hanami: Valkyrie's getting pummeled with a Flurry of strikes as Belial and Perseus are battling it out!

Bell: The Demon King never loses, Venture Flash!!

(Belial catches onto the stadium rim and picks up a Major Amount of speed, Belial uses the stadium's Diverter to pick up even more speed as it crashes into Perseus sending Perseus flying high into the air)

Hanami: *Gasps* Perseus has been sent flying into Space!

Rashad: It's time, Shot Driver!!

(Valkyrie jumps high into the air dodging Ifrit's Attack, Valkyrie aims for Perseus in Mid Air)

All: *Gasps*

Bell: End this, Rashad!!

Rashad: *Laughs Wickedly* This should end you, Savior Slash!!

(Valkyrie starts clashing wildly with Perseus in Mid Air as Perseus takes tons of damage, Perseus falls back to the stadium and rams into the wall as it speeds up and goes onto the 4th Drive)

Yuuki (Thoughts): Perseus survived the attack when it was supposed to be a guaranteed Burst Finish. Pierce is better than I thought.

Rashad: What?!

Hanami: And Perseus has survived the attack!

Me: It'll take more than a weak attack to Burst Perseus! Strike them down!!

(Perseus hits Belial with a Flurry of endless attacks, Belial gets directed straight towards the wall)

Rashad: It's time for our backup plan, Bell!

Bell: Dynamite Counter!!

(Belial's F Gear glows as it rams straight into the wall and goes flying into the air as everyone looks up as Belial soars into the air)

Me: It's attacking from above?!

Ilya: Tch...

Bell: *Roars* Belial!!

(Bell's Resonance Aura flares up as Belial blazes out of the Bey)

Bell: *Laughs* It's over, Dynamite Bomber!!

(Belial starts diving back down onto the stadium and aims for Perseus as my eyes widen in horror, Ifrit goes in front of Perseus)

Ilya: *Roars* Ifrit!!

All: *Gasps*

(Ilya's Resonance Aura flares up as Ifrit blazes out of the Bey)

Ilya: Red Thunder! Magma Smash!!

(Belial rams straight into Ifrit from above as Ifrit smashes Belial into the ground, Both Belial and Ifrit burst instantly)

Me/Bell: *Gasps*

Ilya: *Sighs Sharply* Pierce Atsushi, go beat Rashad for me.

Hanami: And Ifrit has blown itself and Belial apart!

Rashad: End this, Valkyrie. True Savior Slash!!

Me: I'm not going to disappoint, Perseus!!

(My Resonance Aura flares up as Perseus blazes out of the Bey)

Me: Blow them into bits, Bold Riptide!!

(Both Valkyrie and Perseus start clashing wildly as Blue, Gold, and Red thunder booms out of the stadium, Perseus pushes back Valkyrie causing it to get sent flying out of the stadium as I fall back)

Me: *Pants* I won. I won!

Referee: Bold Perseus and Magma Ifrit are the Winners!!

Hanami: And the team with absolutely no Teamwork wins! Ilya and Pierce pull through and beat The Dynamic Attacking Duo!

Ilya: Hmp. Looks like you met my expectations.

Me: More like exceeded them.

Ilya: Excuse me?! 

Me: C'mon, we both know that you think of me as a friend and teammate and knew I could win.

Ilya: No I didn't! It was just a reasonable assumption!

Me: You know I'm amazing and I'd totally win!

(Me and Ilya start bickering as Rashad and Bell watches them dumbfounded)

Bell: How did they win? We had a plan and all they did was argue.

Rashad: Ilya knew if they went into this without trust they'd lose. So she took a leap of faith.

(Rashad walks away leaving Bell still dumbfounded)

~Right as the Second Tag Battle Begins~

Hanami: After that heated Tag Battle between Rashad, Bell, Pierce, and Ilya we're having a second one with our Legend of Legend, Valt Aoi with his mighty partner, Ranzo Kiyama! And they're facing the Blader who's never lost a Single Battle, Yuuki Katagiri with the boy who never gives up, Basara Suiryu!! This battle will be interesting since we have two Extremely Powerful Bladers so let's get started!

Referee: First Battle!

Yuuki: Valt Aoi, I've been waiting a long time to have a battle with you. If I beat you I'll become the Strongest Blader in the World. 

Valt: I'd like to see you try. You may have beaten Rashad's Valkyrie but my Valkyrie is a totally different Bey!

Ranzo: Yeah. I'll help Valt defeat you, Yuuki!

Basara (Thoughts): Sorry, Ranzo. I'll have to defeat you and let Yuuki battle Valt so we can win. If anyone can beat him I know he can.

Hanami: All of our Bladers are amped for this Extremely Exciting Battle so let's get right into this!

Referee: Ready? Set!

All: 3! 2! 1! 

Basara/Yuuki/Valt/Ranzo: Go, Shoot!!

Next Episode: A Battle of Wills and Determination, Yamato Vs. Valkyrie!

The Second Team Battle commences as Yuuki is serious about beating Valt and his Savior Valkyrie. Basara realizes how bad Yuuki wants and needs to win this so he is supporting him the whole way. After the Tag Battle Yuuki challenges Valt to a 1 on 1 Battle and Valt gladly accepts. Yuuki shows Valt Aoi how strong Yamato truly is and how he's not a force to be reckoned with as Rashad is interested in Yuuki's Determination to beat Valt.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

64.8K 1.8K 53
(Various x female blader reader) Two years after the International Blader's Cup, the story focuses on Aiger Akabane, a "wild child" that grew up in n...
27.7K 1.2K 36
Unsettling stories about the happy Bladers we know and love. Some are funny, some not so scary, some are texting and collections, and some are so str...
2.3K 110 13
This is a story of a girl named (Y/N) McGregor who is very passionate about Beyblade and is an excellent blader. What happens when she falls in love...
33.4K 1.5K 32
" 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟. " Recovering from an alcoh...