Blitzø x Male reader (HELLUVA...

By MushroomHouseFag

STOP READING THIS ITS OLD AND EMBARRASSING. It's so..ew??? - - - will include smut most likely and fluff, He... More

"Let's go lick some ass!"
Reward~
"Loo Loo Land!"
"Loo Loo land!" (part 2..?)
announcement
"Spring Broken!"
A little bit of fun
C.H.E.R.U.B.S
Dreams
Night out
~Cherry Night~
Truth seeks
Party mess
Bad timing
important announcement
Is everything alright?
You FORGOT?
Apologize
question.
HEY PLEASE READ I BEG

The Harvest Moon Festival

5.1K 97 103
By MushroomHouseFag

Scene opens up to a sunlit exterior of Stolas's mansion. A sigh of contentment is heard. Blitzø is shown lighting a cigarette on Stolas’s bed and folds his arms behind his head.
"I’m sorry for having to move our little rendezvous early. I have an engagement this month on the full moon."
Stolas is shown wearing a ball gag and harness, his hands tied to the headboard with rope.

"When this happens, it’s not really something I fuss about... " Blitzø uses cigarette to burn rope, freeing Stolas, who takes Blitzø's cigarette from him and takes a long drag of it. "but do you really need the book for this farm bullshit? I have, like, fifteen new clients waitin' for heads to roll. And Y/N doesn't like it when I come here for my business, Stolas."

"As shocking as it may seem, Blitzy, my grimoiiiiiire is actually incredibly important. And it isn’t supposed to be lent out to itty-bitty Imps like yourself."
Stolas puts out the cigarette in one of Blitzø's horns and pinches his cheek before Blitzø shoves him away.

"The Harvest Moon is a very special occasion! It’s been my annual duty to showcase it in the Ring of Wrath. It’s celebrated by a very charming little festival with the locals." Stolas says with a small smile

Blitzø pulls a feather out of his mouth in disgust.
"Wrath, huh? Millie, Moxxie and N/N, are from there. I’ve never really been. I hear it's full of inbred chucklefucks."

Stolas sits up with a idea
" Oh! Why don’t you all join me at the festival? I can guarantee you all…"
Stolas pulls the covers over his head and his head appears near Blitzø’s crotch.
"…special access~" he chuckles

"Look, I told you, we’re not bodyguards. Okay? That was a one-time thing we did badly." Blitzø rolls his eyes

Stolas stands up with the covers on his head. He does a playful owl head tilt.
"I’m simply offering a work-free day of fun! I feel quite safe at the Harvest Festival. It’s the same every year."

"Well if you promise this isn’t some fuck fest invite, it does sound like it could be a blast and a half. Plus, it’s not like we can do jack shit without your book anyway."

Stolas talks in a baby-talk voice
"Aww, I’m sowwy your clients will have to wait…"

Blitzø waves a dismissive hand
" Oh, fuck my clients!"
----
Blitzø left Stolas house and went back home, he opened the door and seen Y/N on the couch he sleeps on.
Y/N was on his phone, he looked bored.

"Hey, N/N" Blitzø said to get Y/N attention to let him know he was home now.
Y/N got up looking over the couch
"Oh, Hello, Blitzy!" He had that sarcastic tone, he had a grin on his face then his grin dropped. "How did it go fucking royalty?" He voice went bland, like usual upset.

"Y/N, you know why I do that stuff okay?" Blitzø walks over to Y/N and lifts his chin up.
"Look, I'll make it up to you one day, okay?"
Blitzø gives a comfort smile.

"Mmm" Y/N pauses for a bit to think he then softly smiles "okay" he tilted his head to the side.
Blitzø walked around the couch and sat down next to Y/N. Y/N cuddled into him.

"So, Stolas told me their was a Harvest Moon Festival and, he said that we were welcomed to go-" Blitzø got cut off by Y/N "The Harvest Moon Festival!? I love that! We have to go!" Y/N sounded happy which made Blitzø decide they would go.
"Okay, sounds great! But first, we have to ask Millie and Moxxie." Blitzø smirks,
Y/N smirks as well.
-------

Moxxie and Millie’s apartment is revealed under a Robo Fizz sign. Moxxie and Millie are asleep in their bed. Moxxie’s phone lights up and a Phantom of the Opera organ ringtone sounds. Moxxie taps the phone and rolls over. The phone sounds again. In annoyance, Moxxie grabs the phone and sits up.
"What do you want, sir?" He sounded tired and just wanted to sleep.

"Hey, hope I didn't wake ya, Mox! How would you and Mils like to visit the Wrath Ring for some harvest bullshit this year?"
Blitzø said over the phone
"It'll be fun!" Y/N said speaking through the phone as well

Millie sits up in excitement.
"The Harvest Moon Festival?! Yee-fuckin'-haw!"

Moxxie sighs, then spoke into the phone.
"Well, Millie likes the idea. Wait... Where are you guys calling from?" Moxxie questions
Blitzø and Y/N falls down onto the bed from the ceiling. Blitzø phone bonks him on the head. Moxxie narrows his eyes as Blitzø and Y/N purrs happily. Moxxie looks annoyed while Millie seems amused.

"Mm-hm... Of course." Moxxies says not surprised at all by this.
-----
Scene shifts to the Rough N’ Tumbleweed Ranch. The I.M.P. van pulls up in front of two Imps.

"Mama! Daddy!"
Millie gets out of the van and happily runs toward her parents. Her father hugs her and spins her around before placing her down.

"Yeeeee-hawwww! How’s my deadly little pumpkin spice doing?"
Joe ruffles Millie’s hair affectionately.

"I’m good, Pa! Thanks for lettin' us stay here for the harvest jamboree." Millie said with a big smile.

Lin then spoke up
"It’s no trouble. We know you aren’t making as much anymore since y’all went “freelance”." Lin put her hand on her hip.

"Freelance pays fine, Ma! We’re doin' fiiiiine!" She rolls her eyes then goes serious "It’s fine."
Millie walks over to Moxxie, who is struggling to carry luggage.
"Anyway, y’all remember my husband Moxxie?"

Millie shoves a nervous Moxxie in front of her parents. They stare at him in disapproval.

Joe Hmphs at Moxxie, crossing his arms.

"Greetings, Lin! Joe! How have you been, uh, with all the… flaming twisters and stuff around here? " Moxxies nervously holds out his hand

"We lost our old farm hand to one of them terrors last week." Joe said with a serious upset voice making Moxxie reply nervous.

He laughs nervously
"Oh, crumbs. My bad! I am so sorry. I- I didn’t mean to open that wound... sir."

"Hey, watch it! I’m the “sir” here, bucko!" Blitzø shouts out to them, pointing at himself with Y/N close by and Loona was on her phone.

"Oh yeah! Y’all haven’t met my boss Blitzo, and his lover Y/N! As well his hellhound!" Millie says smiling while having her hand out to gesture that she was taking about them.

Loona looks a Millie.
"I’m not just his hellhound."

"Yeah, she’s our daughter!" pulls Loona to his side, with Y/N nodding.

"Only on paper." Loona says after looking down at her phone again.

Blitzø and Y/N walk away to greet Millie's parents.

Loona pulls out smartphone and begins typing.
"Y’all don’t deserve to know my name."

Blitzø and Y/N greet Millie’s parents. Y/N goes first.

"It's a pleasure to meet you two, who are the parents of great Mills over here! Millie here is a pretty tough imp, yeah?" Y/N smiles and the parents chuckle."I think I know where she gets it from!" Y/N leaned out his hand and joe shaked it.

"Why thanks, kind sir!, and your name is?"
Joe asks and Y/N answers

"Y/N, Y/N L/N" He smiles then let's Blitzø introduce himself.
"It’s a pleasure to finally meet the sperm and egg factory" Blitzø shoves Moxxie away "that popped out this little gem of an assassin. You two raised a" He playfully elbows Millie "sturdy bitch!"

Joe chuckles
"That we did! So... Blitzø, is it? Heh heh. That’s a fine name."
Blitzø and Joe shake hands

"It reminds me of war." Lin says with a smile on her face, looking back into war.

He sighs happily
"Nothing like a little war to make a strong man!" Joe flexes his bicep

"I like you people." Blitzø said with honesty

"Me too." Y/N smiled at them.

"Y'know... more battles were won by technological advances in warfare. I’ve researched the history of weaponry extensively, and it’s inspiring how… for example, the progression of guns utilizing angelic technology has changed the landscape of Hell’s combative…" Moxxie looks up at them they all have a blank look
Millie makes a “cut it out” motion with her hands. Joe crosses his arms.

"I mean… " his tone changes to a deep, awkward voice "War fun!" He swings his arm, smiling like a dork.

"Guns get the job done... but a man ain’t nothin' if he can’t tear the head off a hellish beast with only his bare... hands!" Joe says squeezing his hands together grining with a tough feeling.

Blitzø laughed "HAAAA! He’s right, Moxxie! He speaks in a baby talk voice "You got cute wittle baby hands like your baby dick!"
Blitzø grabs Moxxie’s hand and reaches toward his crotch. Moxxie slaps his arm away.

"Refrain... sir." Moxxies point to him getting in his face.

Joe speaks up, when he did Blitzø poked quickly at Moxxies crotch again making Moxxies look at him angry
"Speakin' of strong hands, y’all should meet our newest help. Hey! Striker!"

Black flaming hooves clop rapidly on the ground. An Imp’s spiky tail whips a black horse’s flank. An Imp wearing a cowboy hat rides a black hell horse with a fiery mane. The horse leaps over a fence. The horse rears up and roars in front of the group.
They all looked at him with amaze, but Blitzø was looking at the horse only amazed by that(of course).
Striker tips his hat in greeting, a stalk in his mouth.
"Well, howdy! Oh, lookie here! You must be the famous Mildred!"
Striker gets off the horse and walks toward Millie.

"Heard some good things about you from your folks, little lady." He winks

"Ohhh!" She laughs sheepishly then
Striker shakes Millie's hand.

"What're y’all doin' so far away from Imp City? Heh. The free workin' finally slowin' down?"Striker asks Millie

"Oh no! Freelance isn’t free! It's a--... Never mind. We’re just visitin' for the festival. The prince is our boss’" Millie says this in a dramatic voice. "boyyyyfrieeeend!"

Blitzø walks over to Millie and so does Y/N.   "Millie, I am not above hitting a female in front of her daddy." Blitzø says putting a hand on his hip then the other he lightly waves

"Me nether." Y/N glares not liking the term Millie used.

"Boss, huh...? Ohhh, so YOU'RE the bold imp to start his own killing biz?" Striker looked at Blitzø

"Yeah, well if you’re good at somethin', you should probably capitalize." Blitzø replied with a normal like tone (I FORGOT THE WORD??)

"Not many Imps start businesses on their own. That’s pretty impressive, sir." Striker compliments him.

"Oh...! Yeah? It is-- I- I- I guess- I guess it is, isn't it?" Blitzø said now realizing how proud he should be of himself.

"So you even conned that ditzy blueblood into gettin' you to the surface?"
Striker and Blitzø shake hands.

"Well, it’s long and complicated, but the short answer is yes. But he’s not like, you know-- W- We’re y- We're not, like... We’re not doing it... We w- What's betw- It’s a transactional fucking, you see." Blitzø makes a sexual motion with his hands.
"I already have a lover-!" Blitzø pulls Y/N by his side, putting a arm around him.

"Hey" Y/N greets striker.

"Oh, and your okay with him, well, you know?"Striker asks, tilting his head to the side a bit

"I could complain about it but for a short answer, just a bit. As long Blitzø keeps his promises." He eyed Blitzø, Blitzø chuckled nervously a bit

"I am, I am, Y/N" Blitzø said slightly quick, reassuring Y/N. Giving a nervous smile.

"Well, interesting, Y/N? Was it?" Striker greets out his hand for Y/N to shake. Sticker grins at Y/N

"Yup, Y/N L/N, Nice to meet you Striker."
Y/N grins at Striker, shaking his hand.

Joe speaks up after their whole greet session
"Y'know... you boys should enter the Pain Games!"

Blitzø scuttles sideways over to Joe.
"I heard games! What games? I’m in!" Blitzø says in excitement, already agreeing before they even tell them.

Lin walks over
"Every harvest festival, there’s a competition to be the roughest, toughest bastard in Wrath!"

Millie crosses her arms and pouts.
"Yeah! Wish I could play!"

"Millie, you know you get too carried away. The last competition ended in fifteen separate funerals." Lin says reminding Millie about what happened.

"I’m aware, but I only caused nine of them! How come Sallie May still gets to compete?" Millie pouts, upset Sallie gets to play but not her.

"Your sister doesn’t have a neighborhood head count." Lin tells her making Millie shout out
"She so does!"

Sallie May carries a sack and a small imp drags an Imp body in the background.
Sallie May says in a sing-song voice
"It doesn't count if they don't find the bodyyyyyy!"

Millie seethes.

Lin outs her hand on Millie shoulder.
"Still, you get to root for her and your brothers, and now you can cheer on your boss and his partner!"

Moxxie encourages himself in the back then puts a hand on Lin’s shoulder
"Y'know, she can also cheer for me."

Joe was behind them, Y/N, Blitzø, and Striker we're next to him.
Joe wheeze-laughs
and slaps his leg then stops
" ...Wait, you?"
Blitzø smirks.

"Yeah! I can compete, can’t I?"
Moxxie asks.
Lin elbows him hard in the side. Moxxie tears up in pain.

"Sorry, boy, but I don’t think sensitive, thespian types would last very long in the games."Joe says walking up to Moxxie.

Moxxie speaks up
"I was born here, too!" He drawls "I have some fight in me!"

Striker puts a hand on Moxxie’s shoulder
"Huh. Well then, little fella... Why don'tcha help me wrangle one o' them hogs for dinner?"
Striker mentions to a large sleeping hell hog in a pigpen.

"Simple. Watch me!" He was about to pull out a gun but Striker grins and hands Moxxie a dagger and rope.
"Nah... with these. Bullets can’t pierce the shell. You gotta get the knife underneath and pry yourself an openin'."

Moxxie gulps.
"Oh! Right, right. I knew that."

Blitzø leans in toward Moxxie and grabs his shoulders. Moxxie’s eyes twitch.
"Now, just remember, your rep with the in-laws is on the line here! So, no pressure at all, you totally will not make an ass of yourself in front of everyone important in your life. Go get 'em, tiger." He winks at him then he shoves Moxxie forward.

"Ohhh."Moxxie gulps, nervous.

Millie tries to tell him he didn't need to "Mox, you don’t need to do this!"

"Oh, he totally does. KICK ITS ASS, MOXXIE! YEAAAAAAAAAAAH!!" Blitzø cheers on

"YOU GOT THIS LITTLE FELLA! KICK ITS ASSS!!" Y/N cheers on as well, lifting his hands in the air.

Blitzø and Y/N cheers as Moxxie enters the pen. He nervously walks forward, knife in hand. Moxxie leaps forward and wraps the rope around the hog’s neck. He moves the knife down and it strikes harmlessly against the hog’s hide. The hog roars and runs around, trying to buck Moxxie off.

"Make it your bitch, Mox!" Y/N yells out to Moxxie, liking the show.

"FUCK yeah, Moxxie! Ride it, Moxxie! Make it that bitch you won’t call back in the morning!" Blitzø shouts out cheering him on.

Loona grins and records a video on her phone.
"This is fucking beautiful."

"Doin' great, Moxxie!" Blitzø whispers to Loona. "Send me that video later."

Y/N whispers to Loona "send it to me too Loona" he laughs a bit, Loona nodded snickering.

Millie watches in concern as Moxxie yelps and looks up. Striker leaps and pushes him out of the way. Striker twirls the dagger in his hand and lifts it in the air with a smug grin. He brings down the knife and slaughters the hog.

Moxxie rubs his neck.
" Ow... My clavicle!"

Striker stands over Moxxie, his spade tail rattling like a snake.
"Don’t worry, little one... You never stood a chance."
Striker walks away with the dead hog over his shoulder. Moxxie growls at him.

Striker yells out to Blitzø "Hey, boss man! You wanna help the men skin this thing for dinner?"

"Oh, I am always down to skin the manly meat with the manly men!"

Loona and Y/N synced and said "That’s what she said!" they were distracted by watching the video Loona recorded, laughing a bit.

"What "who said"? Wait, what bitch is talking shit about me?!" Blitzø said angrily
Stomping like a kid.
Everyone but Millie and Moxxie leave for the house, Moxxie sighs sadly with his arm in a cast. Millie comforts him.
"Don’t let 'em get to you. And hey, you don’t need my parents to respect you. They will eventually."

Sallie May comes by "No, they won’t."

Millie glares at her

"What? I’m right, ain’t I?" Sallie said smirking.

Moxxie says with a drawl
"Oh, I’mma enter in those games."

Millie sighs sadly, patting his shoulder.

"Hmm, how pissed would you be if I bet on him dyin'?" Sallie says trying to get on Millies nerves.

Millie glares at her again.
-------
(QUICK NOTE: Y/N(you!) is a bit more use to Stolas flirting with Blitzø just so things go smoothly, yk.)
-------
Scene cuts to the Harvest Festival. Wally Wackford stands on stage with a microphone and speaks dramatically.
"Welcome, I say-a, welcome-a... all to Wrath-a Ring’s-a annual-a Harvest-a Moon-a... a-Festival! To kick things up, we have the great prince Stolas-a, here to usher in this here Pain Games!"

Stolas takes the microphone from Wally Wackford. Stolas chuckles
"How kind, Wackford. Greetings, tiny... Wrath Ring Imps! I hereby welcome you all to another year of celebrating the spoils of your labor that continue to feed the citizens of Hell!"
A crowd of Imps glare at him and boos are heard.

Stolas keeps on speaking
"I’m happy to kick off the start of these games that will challenge the toughest Imps to show their skill in dominance. Good luck to you all! Especially that sexy little one there... Yoo-hoo! Blitzy!"

Stolas waves at him while Blitzø glares and Y/N does too.

"Ugh. Fuck me." Blitzø rolls his eyes, Y/N lightens up a bit and goes
"Gladly." He then smirks at him
Striker chuckled, Moxxie just sighs having a look of a bit of disappointment.

A gun goes off and the games begin. Moxxie gets trampled with a yelp as the other imps race down the trail. Y/N jumps over the wooden ramp structure in the lead of the three of them. Striker climbs up the wooden ramp structure while Blitzø leaps down ahead of him. Moxxie tries to catch up. He claws at the structure and falls into a small puddle. He gets chewed up and thrashed by a monstrous black and white shark. In the next shot, Striker grins smugly at Blitzø who has his legs, arms and horns tied behind him. Y/N had a different imp tied up, it was a man who kept trying to get loose but couldn't, Y/N laughed. A muscular Imp holds a rope and grins at a scared Moxxie. Striker, Blitzø, Y/N and Moxxie team up in a tug of war match, they ripped the rope back winning. Moxxie falls into the water and the shark attacks him again.
They all just stare at him not knowing what to do.
The scene cuts to a wrestling match in the mud between Blitzø and Striker. Y/N was doing a wrestling match with one of Millies brothers(where you two getting a long? You can decide!)
A group of imps do a football huddle on top of Moxxie. The shark leaps over the fence and begins to elbow drop Moxxie.
He yells "MOTHER FUC--!!"
-------
Cuts back to stage.
Wally Wackford speaks
"I say, I say, for the first year ever, we have a tie for winner of the Harvest Moon Pain Games!"

Stolas takes the microphone from Wally Wackford.
"The winners are… Striker, Y/N!" They walk onto the stage, the crowd cheers
"aaaaand my darling Blitzy!"
Stolas walks onto the stage and does a pose as the crowd cheers more.
"Just say my name RIGHT! Fuckin' dick!"
Blitzø walks onto the stage in frustration. Moxxie and Millie watch from the wooden bleachers.

Moxxie referring to Striker goes
"Alright, so he has the “physical advantage.” I’m better at other things, like singing!"

Striker pulls out a guitar (from who knows where?🤨)
"I’d like to take this opportunity to sing a quick song I wrote just now, about me winnin'."
Striker strums the guitar he pulled out.

"Oh, WHAT THE FUCK?!" Moxxies shouts from the bleachers, fustrated.

"♫ Sweet victory… I smell the smell. ♫"
Striker kicks a squealing fangirl Imp in the face, sending her back to a group of Imps. The group then maul her.

"♫ From up in stinkin’ Heaven, to the rugged rocks of Hell, sweet victory ♫"

"♫ With everything I do ♫"

"♫ With every talent, I’m so much more talented than you ♫" Striker sings as
Blitzø and Y/N arrives with a slice of cheese on a stick and sits next to Moxxie and Millie on the bleachers. They eat the cheese.

Blitzø has a mouth full eating cheese
"Isn’t this guy great?"

"Eh, he's okay" Y/N just joking around then he eats more cheese

Striker off-screen keeps singing
"♫ Everytime I tryyyy, I push it and succeed. ♫"

Moxxie replied
"False!"

"It’s gonna be nice workin' with him."
Blitzø pours hot sauce on his cheese and takes another bite

"Working with him...? WHAT?!" Moxxies looks a Blitzø in disbelief.

Striker off-screen
"♫ Every first attempt of every single
deed ♫"

"Yeaaaah! I asked him if he wants to join I.M.P."Blitzø smiles

"What's wrong, Mox?" Y/N asked looking at Moxxie confused.

"You asked… But…"
Moxxie looks visibly hurt as Blitzø and Y/N  looks at him in confusion.

Striker off-screen "♫ Me! I’m totally the best. ♫"

"Mox, I think you’ve had enough for now. Let’s head back to the house and get you clean." Millie tries to convince Moxxie, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"♫ The super cool me, handsome guy- [cough] Moxxie, go fuck yourself ♫"

Moxxie tears up and leaves with Millie as Striker finishes his song. Blitzø and Y/N watch them walk away but then go back to enjoying their cheese, starting to talk.

"♫ Did you hear something? It was just the wind. ♫"
The crowd cheers.

" Thank you. You're too kind." Stricker finished his song, thanking everyone.

Volcanos with fiery spheres floating above them are revealed. Blitzø lies down on the ground and looks admiringly at Bombproof as he feasts on an animal carcass. Millie beams beside her parents as her brothers load up jack-o-lanterns into a truck, Y/N was helping out. Millie waves at them and runs off. Inside the cottage, Moxxie was inside the house glumly walking up some stairs. Moxxie notices light shining through the bottom of a door.

"Well, that’s troubling."
Moxxie opens the door and peers around. He notices the light coming from a box. He walks over and sees a rifle with glowing designs in an open gun case.
"Oh my crumbs!"
He runs his hand along the side of the rifle.
"A genuine carmine crafted blessing-tipped rifle! How… How in the fuck did he get one o' these?!"

Striker leans against the door frame behind him.
"Why don’t you ask me, little dude?"

Moxxie jumps back scared by his sudden presences "Shit! W- Why do you have this... mister?! You are aware this kind of weapon can kill--"

"…demon royalty?" Striker finish Moxxies sentence.

"Yes. That." Moxxies said with a worry tone, he had a loon of concern in his face.

"No shit." Striker flicks his wheat stalk away
"That’s kinda the point."
Striker runs his claws along the door. He closes the door and advances menacingly toward Moxxie with a grin.

"Okay. Well I’m- I’m relatively concerned by your possession of this... I’m also glad my instant dislike of you has been vali- " Striker grabbed Moxxie by the throat "-DATED!"

Striker wraps his tail around Moxxie’s neck. He tosses Moxxie hard against the wall. He chokes Moxxie on the floor as Moxxie hisses and tries to claw at him. Striker holds him down with his body weight. Moxxie glances over to see a lamp on a table. He kicks the table and the lamp crashes into Striker. Millie hears the crash from outside. Moxxie stands up and races toward the door. He pulls the door open but Striker roughly pulls him back by his tail. Striker covers Moxxie’s mouth and begins to strangle him. Striker chuckles evilly as Moxxie begins to lose consciousness.

"Pathetic." He says with a evil smirk on his face, Moxxie went even more quiet.

Millie appears behind Striker and stabs him in the back with a knife. Moxxie collapses to the floor. A feral, enraged Millie stabs Striker repeatedly in the back. She leaps onto his back and holds the knife at his neck. Striker slams Millie off against the wall, breaking her arm. A bleeding Millie collapses next to Moxxie. Moxxie reaches his hand towards Millie.
Moxxie weakly says "Millie…"

Striker grabs both of them by their hair and tosses them into a cellar. Millie cries out as her foot gets caught in a bear trap.

"I’d kill y'all, but I feel like there’s more leverage with your rodeo clown of a boss if I don’t! Plus, you little things ain't worth the cleanup." Striker says from the top of the stairs.
Moxxie runs up the stairs, but Striker closes the cellar doors. Moxxie tries to push the doors, but they won't budge.

Moxxie tone went to worry "Millie!"
Moxxie runs down the stairs to Millie, assessing her.
"Oh, Satan!"

Millie reassures Moxxie that she's okay.
"Moxxie, I’m fiiiine! I got worse than this during the flower tufts at my brother’s weddin'. But I caught that fuckin' bouquet, and it was fuckin' worth it! You just have to get out there, and fuck up that brownnosin' cocksucker for me!"

"But I can’t break through it. I’m not strong enough." Moxxies said with a sad voice, looking down.

"Not with your hands, baby. Use what you’re good at." Millie put a hand on his face, smiling at him.

"I’m not good with my hands?" Moxxies says looking at her confused
Millie raises an eyebrow with an unamused expression.

"Ohhhh. Right. Yeah. Yeah."
Moxxie pulls out a pistol and fires a hole in the door. He pushes the doors open.
"I… I probably should’ve used this earlier, huh?"

"I love you hun… but for fuck’s sake!"
Millie calls out to him, unamused by him being a dork.
-----
Scene cuts to Stolas on stage. Stolas magically flips through the grimoire.

"My dear commoners of the Ring of Wrath! I, Stolas of the Ars Goetia, hereby curse this year’s harvest with the glow of the true Harvest Moon!"

The clouds swirl as Stolas creates a portal. The portal reveals a glowing orange full moon in the sky. The crowd oohs in wonder. Striker chuckles darkly as he aims the rifle at Stolas’ forehead. A click is heard behind him. Blitzø aims his flintlock pistol at him.
"Uh, excuse me? The FUCK?!" He yells at him making Striker turn around.

"Bliiiitzø! I thought you were still at the ceremony!"Striker said to him with a friendly voice.

"You thought I wanted to stand around with a buncha hillbillies excited about corn n' shit with a thirsty owl on stage?!"

Striker stands up.
"Huh. And now you seem disappointed in me."

"Yeaaaaah. Well, I’m not a fan of someone I offered a job to about to off my easiest lengthy ticket to Earth behind my back."

"Blitz, come on. You know, the two of us are superior than most of our kind. And you were so above suckin' on a disgusting, rich, pompous Goetia, only to sneak topside for scraps and work for bitter sinners, who could care less who you are, when you could be slaying Overlords."
Striker walks around Blitzø. Blitzø’s eyes move and he appears conflicted. He aims his gun as Striker moves in the shadows.

"Why struggle to run a business that is rigged against you? When you could partner up with me and kill... the unkillable?"
Striker pins a frightened Blitzø against the wall.
"Starting with the one that treats you like a plaything?"

Blitzø grins in lust.
"Ooh, that’s kinda hot."

"We could be the most dangerous beings in Hell, Blitzø." Striker said grining

"Wow. That was a good fuckin' pitch." Blitzø said back.

"Been workshoppin' it."
Striker moves Blitzø’s gun away.

"Y'know what? Fuck it. I’m in." Blitzø looks up at him, smirking.

Striker grins, but hears another click.
"Huh?"

Moxxie appears behind him with Striker’s rifle. Y/N was next to him glaring at Striker.

"Took ya long enough you guys! Ha-HA! Wow, you should’ve seen your dipshit face!" Blitzø looks down to see Striker holding the knife in his other hand from behind.

"Wow... Woah, okay. Cliché much?"
Striker points Blitzø’s pistol at Moxxie and Y/N, Y/N ducks and Moxxie blocks the bullet with the rifle side.

"Oh, you daddy fucker!" Blitzø yells at him then bitting into Striker's arm hard.
Striker yells out in pain.
"AAAAGH!!"

The fight begins as Blitzø elbows Striker in the face. They exchange blows, and Striker slams Blitzø into Moxxie tripping them over. Y/N creeps behind, hitting Striker in the head. Striker turns around and tries to punch Y/N, Y/N doges it then punches Striker, he hissed like a snake. Then Striker wraps his tail around Y/N waist quickly, catching
Y/N by surprise and pulling him close then digging his sharp claws into Y/Ns side, making a deep wound. Y/N hissed in pain as Striker threw him against the wall hard Y/N fell down injured, he felt the black demon blood go through his shirt.
"Y/N!"Blitzø yells out but Striker stops him from getting up. Moxxie sees the rifle on the floor and reaches for it. Striker pins Moxxie’s arm down with his boot.
"AAAGH!"

"You dumb fucks lost the upper hand fast, huh?"Striker looks down at them.

"HA! You seem to have forgotten something, fucko!"
Blitzø whistles several times for Loona. Outside, Loona taps on her phone her ears  go back hearing that she was being called but ignores him, groaning. Cut back to Blitzø
"Ugh, fuckin' damn it, Loona." He said in a upset tone.

"It’s a damn shame, Blitzø. We might actually've made a good team... Ah well." Striker shrugged.

"In your wet dreams, you honky-tonk GOAAAAT!" Blitzø swings his foot under Striker and trips him. Blitzø kicks Striker away, causing him to drop his rifle, which Moxxie grabs. Y/N ignores the pain he feels and jumps up when Moxxie did. Blitzø races toward Striker and knock his head with a lamp. He lands punches at his face. Y/N swipes his tail at him, He then uses his tail to pull him close "You bitch."
Y/N whispers to him then punched him hitting Strikers face, he uses his tail to throw Striker to the side in the corner of the room, hitting the wall hard, Y/N really couldn't do much since the bleeding did make him feel weak. Moxxie fires a warning shot near Striker’s head. Blitzø,
Y/N and Moxxie close in on Striker and Blitzø pulls out his pistol.

"I still think it’s embarrassing. You’re wastin' a lot of potential relyin' on these weak little--" Striker gets cut off by
Moxxie firing a shot near Striker.
"You gonna finish that fucking sentence... pard'ner?"

"Vermin." Sticker slithers his tounge.

"Who’s weak now, BITCH--?!"
Moxxie gets slammed against the wall as Loona opens the door and enters the room.

Loona casually says "'Kay, I’m here.

"Really Loona-?" Y/N says distracted
Striker narrows his eyes and uses the distraction to kick Blitzø's gun out of his hands. He heads toward the open window.
"Maybe you’ll get me next time... Blitzy."
Striker escapes through the window. Blitzø points his pistol outside, looking at the celebration in worry. Then puts his pistol away, running back to Y/N who was starting to give up on standing. Loona was helping him stand up, and Moxxie got up from being almost knocked out from a door.
"I'm fine, I'm fine- AGH"Y/N yelped in pain.  Blitzø touched exactly where the cut was on accident, not knowing. Y/N almost falls but Loona keeps him steady.
"Oh shit, I'm sorry, I'm sorry-! I didn't mean that!" Blitzø apologize, then he lift Y/N shirt and looked where the blood was leading to, he exams the wound

"How does it look?" Loona ask Blitzø.

"It's a deep cut, it needs cleaning but it will heal in no time. No worries"
Blitzø said with a soft voice but he sounded a bit worried.

"God, I can't believe he got me that easy, how did he catch me like that?!" Y/N complained about the fight he had with Striker and Blitzø kept telling him it wasn't his fault.

"Come on, let's go find some bandages, okay?" Blitzø looked at you with a bit of worry, you nodded starting to walk a bit to fast, you hissed forgetting how much it burns. "Easy! Easy!" Blitzø caught up to you, putting his arm around you and you put a arm around him. Loona followed behind and Moxxie did as well.

"You don't have to walk fast just take it slow, N/N, it's okay." Blitzø comfort Y/N as they walked and walked to go find Lin and Joe.
------
Scene cuts to the ranch. Blitzø was bandaging Y/N's side where the cut was, he was making sure he was okay over and over again.
"You okay? You think you can move? Do I need to carry you?"
Blitzø said with a concern tone and a worried look.

"Blitzø I'm fine no worries, the cut isn't that deep." Y/N Chuckles, putting his hand on Blitzø shoulder.

"But it still is a deep cut, Y/N!"
Blitzø put his hand on Y/N face, leaning in.
"Look, I care for you, Y/N. I don't want to see you hurt, I just want to make sure you're okay." Blitzø voice was soft, he really did care.

They both lean in putting there foreheads together, Y/N said in a soft voice. "Okay, Blitzø, thank you. But no worries, I am okay, trust me." Y/N smiled and Blitzø smiled too.
(Some soft stuff for ya, the best right?)

Lin bandages up Millie’s arm as she sits with her foot in a cast. Moxxie struggles to fit clothes in a suitcase.

"I can’t believe you let him trap you, Millie! Haven’t we taught you better?" Lin said with a disappointed tone in her voice.

"I was seein' red, Ma! And he was slippery!" Millie gave reasons why it all happened but they didn't listen.

"Excuses! You’re better than that, Mildred!"
Lin says to her, pointing at her giving a mom look.

Moxxie closes the trunk and marches over to Millie’s parents.
"Y'know, she protected me. (drawl voice) And maybe I’m not a strong beefy dickhead, (back to normal voice)but Millie has the strength enough for both of us! You two are getting on her case about being hurt by a psychopath you hired?! (Now drawl voice)Shaaaaame on you!" Moxxie defend Millie, pointing out it was some of the parents fault.

Blitzø walks up to him, speaking to him in a baby voice.
"Aw, Moxxie, look at you! Speechin' like a big boy with his big paaaants!"

Joe glares at Moxxie, curtly nods and leaves.

Millie looks at Moxxie and smiled
"Wooow! He nodded! He’s never acknowledged your input before!"
Millie stands up on crutches and walks away.

"Soooo, is that progress?" Moxxies says a bit confused if it is or not.
-----
Scene cuts to a sign that reads “Hideaway Motel Vacancy. The Guy That Tried 2 Kill U Def Isn’t Here.” Striker is on a bed, talking on the phone.

"Huh... I failed to kill the target at the festival. But don’t worry, ma'am... It won’t happen again." Striker speaks through the phone.

She drums her fingers on the table.
Stella then spoke angrily.
"It better not! I want this cheating prick dead! I don’t care who you have to go through! MAKE IT HAPPEN!!"

Stella is seen sitting at a dinner table with Stolas, who is reading a book called "Imps in the Sheets", and Octavia. Stolas pauses from eating to look at his wife in concern while Octavia bops her head to music tapping on the wine glass with her fork.

"Understood." Striker said with a firm voice, not saying anything else.

Stella hangs up the phone. Striker twirls the gun in his hand.
"I’ll get him next time."
Striker chuckles evilly as he turns off the light. His yellow eyes glow in the darkness to rattlesnake hisses
------
-6300words

Sorry I'm posting this late! I fell asleep while making this! Heh!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 212 13
(1/?) ✅ Y/N L/N, also known as the 𝑯𝑶𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑺𝑻 devil, was that one gothic guy in the school. His school life was pretty much heaven on earth throu...
191 21 8
Um- Idk what to put here. There will be smut eventually. I'll update here and there (I have ADHD so no promises.) and I guess we'll just see what hap...
516 66 30
WATCH OUT THIS IS CRINGE. I made this with my friend during french class. it's about 2 homophobic classmates. THESE ARE NOT THE REAL NAMES OF OUR CLA...
16.1K 497 66
Hermione x Reader (Female) Slytherin - Y/N Riddle or Y/N Malfoy Hufflepuff - Y/N Diggory Ravenclaw - Y/N Lovegood Gryffindor - Y/N Weasley or Y/N Pot...