Metanoia

De -GoldenxAngel

๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ '๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‘๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต, ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ... Mai multe

๐‘ด๐’†๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’๐’Š๐’‚
๐™๐™’๐™Š
๐™๐™ƒ๐™๐™€๐™€
๐™๐™Š๐™๐™
๐™๐™„๐™‘๐™€
๐™Ž๐™„๐™“

๐™Š๐™‰๐™€

385 16 13
De -GoldenxAngel

The One Where Juliet is Pregnant

"I'm Pregnant."

"What?"

• • •

Juliet sits on the closed toilet lid in the motel bathroom, a bathroom which she has locked herself away in. The 18 year old bites her lip in trepidation as she looks down at the white and pink stick that she is holding in her shaking hands.

Her brown eyes land on the two lines that mark the stick. The two lines that are the cause of her racing thoughts, the two lines that confirm the theory that has plagued her mind since she first threw up in the toilet bowl. The two lines certify that she is, in fact, pregnant with a baby but not just any baby, the baby of the boy she's been in a relationship with for one year...Dean Winchester.

The said infamous eldest Winchester Son is currently on a grocery run and with him being away, Juliet thought that, that would be the perfect time to do a pregnancy test but now, as she sits on the closed toilet lid, she can't help but feel as if she regrets her actions.

The teen knows that it won't be long until her boyfriend returns. So with a deep breath, the young brunette gets up from her sitting position and unlocks the bathroom door before exiting. Juliet moves towards the bed she has claimed, the bed that is opposite Dean's. The young Huntress sighs anxiously as she puts the stick in her back pocket before sitting down on the bed.

As soon as she's sitting down, the door to the motel room opens. Juliet looks up and meets the candy apple eyes of her boyfriend's. She sends him a small smile in greeting as he enters the room, carrying the groceries in his hands. Her brown eyes stay on his muscular figure as he kicks the motel door shut.

"Of course, the stupid store were out of pie."

Juliet winces as Dean slams the keys to their motel room down onto the table. 'Maybe I shouldn't tell Dean, then. If he hasn't got his pie then he isn't going to be a very happy Dean.'

Juliet shakes her head, as if she's shaking the thought away. The young woman curses herself for being so nervous. 'Damn it, Juliet. You're a hunter...you've fought monsters and beings that are out of this world and you're scared to tell your boyfriend you're pregnant with his child? Yes...yes I am.'

The huntress inhales another breath before shakily exhaling. The brunette stands up and makes her way towards the kitchen area that resides in their motel room. She leans against the wall as her eyes still watch Dean as he flits about, putting the food he brought away.

For once, she's glad that Sam was on a hunt with John.

The dirty blonde hunter turns and jumps, not expecting Juliet to be standing there. His hand moves to his heart as he lets out a breath. A smirk pulls at the young man's lips. "Didn't see ya there. You wanna help?"

Juliet remains silent causing Dean to frown. "What's wrong?" Once again, she remains silent and doesn't utter a single word. Instead, she stands there and stares at him. Her brown eyes gaze into his green ones.

Dean, having known the brunette all his life, immediately knows that she's deep in her thoughts but what she's thinking about? He doesn't know. The green-eyed young adult goes to open his mouth but backtracks when Juliet virtually shouts what's on her mind.

"I'm pregnant."

Dean snaps his mouth shut as he stands there, it now being his turn to stare at Juliet without speaking. He watches as she fishes out the pregnancy test from her back jean pocket and hands it out to him.

Dean looks at Juliet then down at the stick before numbly taking it into his hands. He looks down at the two white lines while still remaining silent.

Juliet, without realizing, holds her breath as she waits for Dean to say something...but he doesn't, not for a few moments. The brunette can see him processing her words and after he's remained silent for too long, she becomes more worried. Has he malfunctioned? Has she broken him?

"Well...say something, anything?"

Dean looks up and meets her chocolate brown eyes.

"What?"

Although there is no malice in Dean's word, Juliet still winces. She looks to the floor before looking back up at his face, meeting his green eyes with her brown ones. She takes another deep breath before repeating her news.

"I'm pregnant."

Dean's eyebrows furrow as the words that left Juliet's mouth sink in for a second time.

"Wha- How?"

Juliet can't help herself as she smirks and tilts her head to the side.

"Well, when two people love each other very much-"

Dean cuts her off with a shake of his head. "No, I know how. What I mean is, how can you be pregnant...we used protection." Juliet nods her head. "We did, yes. But rubbers only work like 97% of the time which means that 3% chance of them not working, has happened to us."

Dean's eyes widen at the new piece of knowledge that's entered his brain.

"They only work 97% of the time?! Why don't they write that stuff on the packet?!"

Juliet raises an eyebrow as she shifts on her feet. "They do." Dean's eyes widen even more as he sets the bag that is now half-full with the food that he brought. Juliet watches as he digs his hands in his pant pocket and pulls out a condom that hasn't been opened.

As to why he's got one in his pocket, Juliet doesn't know but she smirks in amusment as Dean turns the packet over in his hands. The Hunter eyes look as if they're about to pop out of his head as he reads the small writing that's on the bottom of foil.

"Well they should make the writing bigger!"

His green eyes meet with Juliet's brown eyes once again and as he puts the foil wrapper back into his pocket, he notices the look of nervouness that sits in her eyes, a nervousness that is very rare for Juliet to be showing. It's at that moment Dean realises that the nervous look in her eyes is there because she's waiting for Dean to blow up or shout at her in anger.

A small smile pulls at his lips as he walks towards her, not stopping until he's toe to toe with the girl. "You're really pregnant?" Juliet bites her lip as she nods her head. "Yes."

The brunette squeals in surprise as Dean lifts her off of the floor and spins her around, a laugh leaving his mouth as he does.

"This is great!"

He sets Juliet back onto her feet. The said woman looks up at him and furrows her eyebrows, a look of questioning on her face.

"You're not mad?"

"Mad? Why would I be mad?" Dean questions.

"Because I'm pregnant and I'm only 18 and you're 21."

To her surprise, Dean shrugs his shoulders. "So? We're both legally adults and it does take two to tango."

Juliet's mouth drops open and Dean smirks before closing it. He moves his hand to her cheek and brushes his thumb over it, caressing her face. "You didn't think I'd blame you...did you?" Juliet hesitates. "It's not that...It's just, I thought you'd shout at me or be angry because we're young."

Once again, Dean shrugs his shoulders. "We'll manage. We've hunted things that no one would believe, a baby doesn't anger me or scare me. I'm sure compared to the monsters we've ganked, a baby's a piece of cake."

Juliet chuckles before leaning in. The brunette smiles as her lips meet Dean's in a soft kiss. She pulls away, a soft smile on her face.

"Now we've got to tell Sammy and John."

The eldest Winchester Son winces. "Sammy, he'll be happy that he'll be an Uncle but Dad, he's gonna be a tough cookie to crack." Juliet giggles. "Yeah...but he'll eventually come around." Dean nods his head a smile still on his face.

The hunter moves his hand from Juliet's face down to her tonned stomach. 'We're gonna be parents." Juliet's smile widens as she places her hand on top of his. "Yes, yes we are."

The couple lean in for another kiss, the smiles never leaving their faces.

Author's note

And there we have it, the first one shot for this book is out!

Of course, it's not gonna be as long as the Chapters on 'The Journey Begins', they are, after all, just one shots but I hope you guys' still enjoyed it all the same.

Feel free to request one shots in the comments!

I actually have had this chapter in my drafts for a while, I like it. It's short and sweet and I know how some of you, if not most of you, enjoy short chapter instead of long ones. So, if you're one of those short chapter loving people, this one shot book is perfect for you.

I always knew I was going to do a one shot book tied in with 'The Journey Begins'. It just made perfect sense and I wanted to write all the scenes that you didn't get to see or that I couldn't put in the book as the chapter was already long enough.

You got to see Harlow being born in a flashback chapter in 'Prologue part 2' but you didn't get to see Juliet actually tell Dean she was pregnant as, like I said, the chapter was getting too long, already.

Anyway, please don't forget to vote and comment as I love hearing your guys opinion.

I'll see you all in the next one shot.

Until next time...

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

6.1K 176 40
Collection of Supernatural one-shots and drabbles featuring multiple situations and characters. All reader-insert or with an original character.
1.3M 19.9K 103
Hey Guys! Basically, this is my first story, and it is just a collection of Supernatural Imagines. Feel free to request any imagines. I will also do...
883 16 15
Sabriel and Destiel short stories/ one-shots may contain some swearing and or sexual scenes.
3.6K 112 10
Mainly Destiel but some Sabriel as well :D Have fun reading! I'm not going to write more oneshots or finish my drafts so there'll be no more chapters...