Encounter ⤷ Lee Donghyuck

By hyuckheart

⤷ That one unfortunate encounter changed everything in her life -Mafia au (It's my first book so it's a bit c... More

ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ
ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ
[1]✨
02✨
03✨
04✨
05✨
06✨
07✨
08✨
09✨
10✨
11✨
12✨
13✨
14✨
15✨
16✨
17✨
18✨
19✨
20✨
21✨
22✨
23✨
25✨
26✨
27✨
28✨
29✨
30✨
31✨
32✨
33✨
34✨
35✨
36✨
37✨
38✨
39✨
40✨
41✨
42✨
43✨
44✨
45✨
46✨
ᴅᴀᴛᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪɢ ᴅᴀʏ

24✨

504 7 0
By hyuckheart

Warm rays hitting his eyes making him turn. His hands falling on a tiny waist. Feeling a hand on him he opened his eyes to see her face right in front of him.

Her small warm breaths hitting his face. Her lips slightly pouted. Small snores leaving her mouth as she slept peacefully.

Not realising how close there faces were. He was just there staring at her face. His phone buzzed. Immediately turning it off. Turning to see her still sleeping he exhaled the breath he didn't know he was holding.

"Good morning love" he said more like a whisper not wanting to wake her up. He slowly took her hand off of him. Pulling the blankets to her neck and Adjusting her pillow as he left the room.
_________________________________

She woke up to an empty bed. Groaning a bit as she woke up stretching a bit. "Your up" "Holy Fucking shit" "The first thing you do after waking up is cursing wow" haechan said as he fell on the bed. "I wouldn't have if you hadn't the scared the hell out of me".

"I didn't really come scare you I came in as I do always" he said as he started scrolling through his phone. She just snorted as she made her way towards the bathroom doing her business.

She came out to see an empty bed. " He was here just a minute ago now where did you go". She just shakes her head in disbelief as she went to have a shower.
_______________________________

There were way less people for breakfast. Literally half of the members were either training or in the office searching for clues.

The whole of 127 were either training or in the office. Wayv half the members were out. Leaving Kun and xiaojun at home.

Dream gave her company. Mark and haechan being a part of 127 stayed in the office.

"Now this is how it is when there is a mission" she said as the house felt lonely. "I know we just came yesterday and everyone get back to work the next day we come " Jisung said slightly pouting his lips wanting to hang out with the hyungs more.

"I'm bored" Chenle said "As if everyone else here is entertained as hell." Renjun said."I wanna do something" jeno said as jaemin stood up. "Now my babies tell me what you want to do and we shall do that" "Why don't we bake a cake I really want to eat one" jeno said as Cho hee excitedly stood up called out a yes.

"Then making cake it is follow me babies" jaemin said as everyone followed him.

"We will be dividing into two teams" jaemin said. "But your are the only one who cooks here the other team is gonna be a disaster" Renjun said.

"Excuse me" Cho hee asked hurt by the fact that he underestimated her "I worked at a cafe and I baked there " she said pointing out the word baked.

"Oo then we are good" Renjun said nodding his head in approval as he turned his head to face jaemin. "Good since she knows to cook we both shall lead them. I'm thinking of baking cake for everyone so it's gonna be big thats why two teams" he said as he started assembling the things.

"Now Cho who do you want" he said as he placed the last bowl. "I'm okay with anyone" she said not knowing she would clearly regret it the next minute.

"Yaa Jisung what the hell are you doing!??!?" She screamed seeing the boy trying to clean the fruits with a dishwashing liquid. "What did I do wrong"he said confused not knowing what he did wrong.

"Yaah who the hell washes fruits with a dishwashing liquid!??" "Ooo I thought we were supposed to" he said scratching the back of his neck.

"Just clean them in normal running water" she said turning to another disaster. "Now why is there flour everywhere except the bowl.??" She asked seeing the table and a jeno filled with flour

"Well I did a tini tiny mistake I cut the packet without realising it was already cut" he said. "Ugghh...just bring another bag from the store room and I'll do the rest" she said rubbing her temples in stress.

"Why did I let you pick my team " she glared at jaemin who gave her a simple wink. The other team wasn't that good but not as bad as theirs.

Jeno came back with a flour bag as she continued to mix the flour butter eggs and all the other ingredients.

Finally being able to rest after putting their respective trays inside the oven as jaemin got on making the cream.

"Uggh now that was a lot of work" Jisung said as he sat on the chair acting all tired " You didn't do anything!!" Jeno and cho hee said at the same time. Jisung mouthed out a sorry as he fiddled with his fingers. Cho being the person who made the cake and jeno who got on cleaning the mess he made.

Finally the cake was baked and cooled ready to decorate. Jaemin placed the cake in the centre along with the butter cream frosting and all the toppings.

"Now rock papers scissors shall it be to decide the duo who decorates it" jaemin said as he shouted a rock paper scissors.

Chenle screeched as he won along with jeno. "Well you people can get on with the decorations " jaemin said as the both sat straight away starting by applying the frosting.

"I just hope it turns out good" she said as she sighed as she sat on the chairs next to Jisung watching the two boys decorate the cake.
_______________________________

"You guys made this??" Taeil asked as he looked at the cake in disbelief. Not fully believing that they made that cake . Jeno and Chenle had actually did a really good job at decorating the cake.

"Well we will enjoy thank you" taeyong said as everyone started digging in. "That- it tastes heaven" Jhonny said as he vigourously started eating.

She laughed feeling happy that they liked their hardwork.

"Good job" haechan said as he ate. A proud smile plastering on her face. "Thanks " she said ears slightly turning red.

"Cho hee we need to have a talk with you. After this just come up to the office" taeyong said as her body slightly tensed up. "Yea o-okay". Haechan noticed her tensed figure.

"Don't worry we aren't gonna threaten you" he said as he slightly patted her shoulder feeling her body slightly calm down at his touch he went to put the plates in the dishwasher.
______________________________

"Where is the office??" She asked. "First floor right corner room. It's a black door" kun said as she thanked him.

Feeling nervous all of a sudden slowly nearing the door. She knocked the door. Hearing a small come in from the other side she took a deep breath as she opened the door.

"Hey Cho" taeyong said as he sat on his big black chair. "Calm down will ya we aren't gonna interrogate you just a few questions and you will be left." Taeyong said looking at the girls tensed figure.

"Yeah okay" she said feeling a bit calm. She walked forward as she took a seat middle of haechan and jaehyun.

"Want me to move??" Jaehyun asked feeling if people surround her she will feel more stressed. "Nahh I'm good " she said trying to build some confidence.

"Okay now it's about that night". The night she hated the night she wanted to remove from her memory. All the confidence slowly wearing out at the mention of the night body slightly tensing up again head hanging low.

Haechan kept a comforting hand on her hand giving it small squeeze. "If you want we can stop right here princess." He said. She shook her head " nope I'm fine you can ask me I'll try my best to give you the answers you need" she said as she straightened her position still not leaving her grip of haechans hand.

"Okay if you don't mind can you explain once again what happened that night??" He asked. "Yep" she said as she started explaining everything not leaving a single detail. Haechan timely giving her hand a small comforting squeeze.

"Can you by any chance remember that symbol you saw??" Taeyong asked. "Nope but I guess I might be able to identify it if I see it once again" she said as her voice trembled slightly at the end.

"Is this the symbol??" He asked her body tensing up as her head shaked indicating a-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 3.2K 22
"Please, I just want to talk." I was scared of him. He was going to hurt me. If he killed Moonbin, he could kill me too. Started : April 17, 2020 Co...
25.4K 1K 20
°You and I 나의 바다 포근한 품 I will dive into you~ Once upon a time, there was a girl name Y/n L/n who got bullied by the most popular boys in school 7Drea...
22.8K 515 37
✶ Mafia AU ✶ Enemies to Lovers ✶ "I regret ever even meeting you." COMPLETED A mafia AU in which Yeh Daiyu meets Osaki Shotaro and her life is turned...
194K 6.4K 45
❝ 𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙚... 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪. ❞ SOULMATE & MAFIA AU! book 1 in the RIDIN' series.