Dandelions *Barry Keoghan*

By Simoneee23

I'm in a field of dandelions, wishing on every one that you'll be mine, mine And I see forever in your eyes... More

Cast & disclaimer
Prologue:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:

Chapter 1:

1.3K 23 0
By Simoneee23

Groupchat:

The Golden trio✨:

Eyelid 👀~ Ailidh

Eef 🌞~ Aoife

Own bone 💀~ Eoin

Eyelid👀: Hey! I've got some news and I wanted to tell you first before I call mum.

Eef🌞: ooh is this a new part in a series or a movie?

Own bone💀: Did you break something modeling? Ooh or did you get kicked out of your apartment for being you?

Eyelid👀: ha ha very funny Eoin and no you are both wrong. I have decided after a pretty long time and many conversations with my agent and a university councilor to transfer to Trinity and move to Dublin.

Eef🌞: O wow, that's not what I was expecting but good on you! I kind of noticed that London wasn't really doing it for you anymore. I for one am very excited to come and visit you in Dublin you know how much I love Ireland. We have to go to Galway as soon as we come to visit.

Own bone💀: Cool sis! I didn't want to be mean but you were pretty down and annoying lately so I hope Dublin is a better fit for you. Are you renting a room or an apartment?

Eyelid👀: Thanks guys! I'm soo glad you don't think I'm crazy or making the wrong decisions, I haven't really talked about it much with anyone except mum so was a little worried. Yes Aoife we are going to Galway as soon as you guys can visit! As it is a LOT cheaper than London I actually managed to find a really nice apartment not to far from uni. It even has a spare room where you guys could sleep.

Eef🌞: aaaah this is soo exciting! I honestly can't wait until we get some time of from uni so we can come and visit, I'd been saving up for London but Dublin is so much cheaper so as soon as I have a long weekend or a week of I will come over and you better be there.

Eyelid👀: haha of course sis! You are alway welcome, I have no filming planned and want to settle into Dublin first before I book anything, except for a few short photoshoots in Dublin.

Own bone💀: I think I have a week of at the end off the month before I start placement at the morgue so I will look for tickets later today and if Aoife has that week of as well then we will both come and visit you. Also are you coming home for Christmas or not?

Eef🌞: I just checked and I also have that week off Eoin so we can go together, we'll look at tickets and book everything over the weekend when we go home. I have to go now though I have a ton of reading to do and an assignment to prepare.

Own bone💀: Cool, we'll plan everything in the weekend and let you know Ailidh. Yeah I also have to go, I need to finish a case report.

Eyelid👀: ooh this is just so exciting I can't wait to rediscover Dublin and explore it even more with you guys. I have to go as well mum is texting me, I promised to call her today and she's mad it has taken this long for me to call her (laugh emoji). Talk to you guys this weekend when you have had time to sort things out.   Read

Incoming call from Mama 💕

Mama ~ normal

Ailidh ~ bold

Hey honey! How are you doing? 

Hey mum! I'm great, I just told Eoin and Aoife about moving to Dublin and they seem super excited. They already started planning a visit and I haven't even moved there.

That's great! I'm so happy you are so excited to move to Dublin you know your dad will be pleased even if he doesn't tell you clearly.

Yeah I know, I haven't told him yet but I will text him later tonight or maybe tomorrow. I'm almost done packing and Cillian has said he would pick me up from the airport and take me to my apartment, though I will be staying at his for the first two nights or so just until my furniture and such arrives.

Cillian is sweet, you must give him my love and his wife as well. Also you must tell me more about this new boy you have met. Aoife told me you met an Irish boy.

Oh my god, I'm going to kill Aoife. Cillian introduced us at some PR event last month, they worked together on that movie Dunkirk. His name is Barry and he seems nice but I barely even know the guy.

Well if he lives in Dublin, and I'm assuming he does then who knows maybe you will see more of him. I will have to watch this Dunkirk movie again and pay closer attention to him.

Sure mum because every Irish person lives in Dublin and Dublin is a tiny town. You should watch the movie though as it is very good, but please don't go crazy researching the guy.

You know I'm only joking Al, I just want you to be happy and maybe a new friend or boyfriend will do that to you. As well as moving of course. Ooh before I forget, you must send me your new address as soon as you have it so I can send you a little house warming package.

I don't need a boyfriend mum but sure a new friend may be nice. I might ask Cillian for his number. You don't have to do that but sure I will send the address on later, I don't have it here right now. I'm sorry mum I have to go, I'm meeting some of my teammates, well soon to be ex teammates for dinner and some drinks before I move.

Of course, no worries honey! Have fun and if you need any help or advise on packing let me know, I have nightshifts the next four days but then I have two days of. Don't forget to text your dad and I love you.

Thanks mum, I'm sure I will be fine but I'll text you if I need anything. Good luck with work. I love you too. Bye

Bye honey.

Ailidh hung up the phone and grabbed her bag, making sure she had everything she needed before looking for her shoes. She was meeting up with some of her friends from her hockey team to go on a goodbye dinner. Growing up in the Netherland had made it inevitable for the three siblings to join a field hockey club and fall in love with the sport. They had all continued playing as they went off to university but with much less intensity than before. Ailidh's job also didn't allow for a lot of training or hockey trips so it had become a casual thing to make friends and keep active. She was hoping to join her new universities hockey team as well and as her apartment was a lot closer to her university she may even have more time to attend trainings and perhaps could even play a match or two, job allowing of course.

Instagram:

AilidhMcNulty

Finncole and others liked

Caption: Last night out in London before the big move to Dublin! Going to miss this city and all its people but so excited for a new step.

Comments:

Finncole: I'm going to miss having you in London! But I'm glad I now have an excuse to visit Dublin.

|

AilidhMcNulty: Aaw I'm going to miss you to Finny! Yes you have to visit soon.

Sophierundle: Sad to see you leave this gorgeous city but have an amazing time in Dublin and see you for season 6! Also love the outfit girl!😍

|

AilidhMcNulty: Thank you Soph, I can't wait to start filming season 6!🥰

Username1: ooh are you moving for a job?

|

AilidhMcNulty: No, I needed a change and I wanted to feel closer to my family by moving to Dublin! 😊

|

Username1: Oh my god thank you for answering! I hope you have a good move and feel at home in Dublin soon. 🤩

Username2: Good luck on your move!

Username3: Oh my god I live in Dublin! You're going to love it!

Aoifemcn: You're looking amazing Al, though I believe those trousers are mine 🧐. Good luck with the rest of your packing and the moving, you may regret this night out tomorrow.

|

AilidhMcNulty: Thanks Sis! They are in fact my trousers, I would never steal from you 😇Oh wow how confident you are in me and my packing skills.

|

Eoinmcnulty: I have to agree with Aoife, you will have a killer hangover tomorrow and you get way to stressed while packing.

|

AilidhMcNulty: you have so little faith in me, I'm not going to get drunk so there will be no hangover, also most of my stuff is already packed so... 🤷🏼‍♀️

Username4: so excited for apartment pictures and behind the scenes of peaky blinders season 6!!

|

Username5: OMG me too! 😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

972 16 100
"Welcome to a new world of gods and monsters." Have you ever wanted to roleplay not only one show, or two but three? Maybe four? To enjoy roleplaying...
16K 411 51
"Exhausting, wasn't it - hiding beneath the cloak of your own righteousness? But now they see you as you are." ~ Rhaenyra Targaryen - House of the Dr...
75.9K 1.2K 39
walker x y/n(fem reader) TYSM FOR 70K READS! IT MEANS SMM!!!!!!!!!! HOLYYYYY 30K TO 100K KEEP IT UPPP GUYS OH GREAT HEAVENSπŸ™πŸ™ LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!πŸ’—...
10.9K 512 43
DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T READ TAMING THE BITCH. "The most heartbreaking thing I've ever done is to choose between the man who has always been there...