Chapter 1:

Groupchat:

The Golden trio✨:

Eyelid 👀~ Ailidh

Eef 🌞~ Aoife

Own bone 💀~ Eoin

Eyelid👀: Hey! I've got some news and I wanted to tell you first before I call mum.

Eef🌞: ooh is this a new part in a series or a movie?

Own bone💀: Did you break something modeling? Ooh or did you get kicked out of your apartment for being you?

Eyelid👀: ha ha very funny Eoin and no you are both wrong. I have decided after a pretty long time and many conversations with my agent and a university councilor to transfer to Trinity and move to Dublin.

Eef🌞: O wow, that's not what I was expecting but good on you! I kind of noticed that London wasn't really doing it for you anymore. I for one am very excited to come and visit you in Dublin you know how much I love Ireland. We have to go to Galway as soon as we come to visit.

Own bone💀: Cool sis! I didn't want to be mean but you were pretty down and annoying lately so I hope Dublin is a better fit for you. Are you renting a room or an apartment?

Eyelid👀: Thanks guys! I'm soo glad you don't think I'm crazy or making the wrong decisions, I haven't really talked about it much with anyone except mum so was a little worried. Yes Aoife we are going to Galway as soon as you guys can visit! As it is a LOT cheaper than London I actually managed to find a really nice apartment not to far from uni. It even has a spare room where you guys could sleep.

Eef🌞: aaaah this is soo exciting! I honestly can't wait until we get some time of from uni so we can come and visit, I'd been saving up for London but Dublin is so much cheaper so as soon as I have a long weekend or a week of I will come over and you better be there.

Eyelid👀: haha of course sis! You are alway welcome, I have no filming planned and want to settle into Dublin first before I book anything, except for a few short photoshoots in Dublin.

Own bone💀: I think I have a week of at the end off the month before I start placement at the morgue so I will look for tickets later today and if Aoife has that week of as well then we will both come and visit you. Also are you coming home for Christmas or not?

Eef🌞: I just checked and I also have that week off Eoin so we can go together, we'll look at tickets and book everything over the weekend when we go home. I have to go now though I have a ton of reading to do and an assignment to prepare.

Own bone💀: Cool, we'll plan everything in the weekend and let you know Ailidh. Yeah I also have to go, I need to finish a case report.

Eyelid👀: ooh this is just so exciting I can't wait to rediscover Dublin and explore it even more with you guys. I have to go as well mum is texting me, I promised to call her today and she's mad it has taken this long for me to call her (laugh emoji). Talk to you guys this weekend when you have had time to sort things out.   Read

Incoming call from Mama 💕

Mama ~ normal

Ailidh ~ bold

Hey honey! How are you doing? 

Hey mum! I'm great, I just told Eoin and Aoife about moving to Dublin and they seem super excited. They already started planning a visit and I haven't even moved there.

That's great! I'm so happy you are so excited to move to Dublin you know your dad will be pleased even if he doesn't tell you clearly.

Yeah I know, I haven't told him yet but I will text him later tonight or maybe tomorrow. I'm almost done packing and Cillian has said he would pick me up from the airport and take me to my apartment, though I will be staying at his for the first two nights or so just until my furniture and such arrives.