BLOODLINE

By RhysandBlackburn

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have. A teenage tribrid Rion Ashf... More

BLOODLINE Trailer
Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1 - Way Down We Go
Chapter 2 - Run Boy Run
Chapter 3 - Natural
Chapter 4 - Dead Man Walking
Chapter 5 - Stomp Me Out
Chapter 7 - Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
Chapter 8 - Ready or Not
Chapter 9 - Animal I Have Become
Chapter 10 - Welcome to the Fire
Chapter 11 - Bad Guy
Chapter 12 - Hunger (Part One)
Chapter 12 - Hunger (Part Two)
Chapter 13 - Smells Like Teen Spirit
Chapter 14 - A Little Wicked
Chapter 15 - Fragile
Chapter 16 - Whatever It Takes
Chapter 17 - Wake Me Up
Chapter 18 - In the Woods Somewhere
Chapter 19 - Skyfall
Chapter 20 - Warriors (Part One)
Chapter 20 - Warriors (Part Two)
Chapter 21 - In The End (Final Chapter)

Chapter 6 - Ain't No Rest For The Wicked

49 9 0
By RhysandBlackburn

Rion contemplated in fear knowing that Theo knows everything about him. Delvin and the others set up a plan to deal with Theo. Sheila suggested a very dangerous spell, a spell that will make Theo forget a piece of his memory but Delvin hesitated because the spell requires advanced witchcraft and can cause massive damage to them if it failed. 

"That's way too dangerous, A disremember spell? The spell can recoil back to us if we failed this one." Delvin said.

Sheila looked at Rion for his approval. 

"Is there any way to make this spell successful?" Rion asked.

"Rion, I'm telling you this is not—

"3 magical artifacts are enough to anchor this spell. With your tribrid power, this spell can work with ease. This may seem advanced witchcraft for you but this is a daily Greenwood thing for me."

Delvin looked at Rion with hesitation. Rion stood up and heads out towards the door. El suddenly came to the room with a worried face. El closed the door quietly.

"Whatever spell or plan you guys are plotting, it's useless. The pack will reveal everything at this day's assembly where every student is around. They are prepared as hell, I overheard their conversation. They have a plan." El said.

Everyone was stunned by what El reported. Rion looked down on the ground and thought for a moment. 

"I'll talk to him," Rion said.

Delvin and El looked at Rion with confused faces. 

"Did your brain melt or something, Theo isn't someone who is fitted for a little chitchat," Delvin replied.

El agreed "Theo has an assembled pack, there is no way you can talk to him in peace without him getting angry."

"We won't know until we try."

Rion left the room and head towards Theo's room. Rain starts to pour all over Rochdale as the clouds begin to darken and fogs enter the school's windows. Rion saw a door with a Crimson name engraved on it, Rion figured that its Theo's room. Rion knocked at the door but no one is answering. He looked at the hallway and checked if people are looking. He slowly opened the door and found something disturbing. As Rion entered the room, he saw so many drawings of crows all over the walls. Rion closed the door and peeked around the room. Something caught Rion's attention, He headed towards the table and saw a familiar crest on Theo's desk. Rion can't remember where he saw the crest so he looked for more information on the table. Rion flipped Theo's notebook and saw Latin writing  "et mors sequitur." 

Rion realized everything. He dropped the notebook on the floor and flashbacks of what happened on Hillford glistened on his mind. Rion quickly fixed the things of Theo and left the room with fear in his eyes. Rion catches his breath outside Theo's room. As he walks away from the room he saw a familiar face. A girl with crystal white skin, brunette hair, and enchanting hazel eyes. 

Rion saw an old friend, Diana Carter. Rion stopped walking as he saw Diana. Rion's emotions are juggled by the sudden surprises he keeps on seeing. While Diana is finding her room he saw Rion looking at her. She was surprised by what she saw and ran towards Rion with excitement. Diana hugged Rion tightly and asked what is he doing in Rochdale.

"Uhh... I moved out from Hillford and chose to study here. Uhm, you... what are you doing here in Rochdale?" Rion replied nervously. 

"Well, you know my mom right? She told me to study here because it has an excellent program. I still can't believe seeing you here, how are you? You seem to be a little agitated." 

"Uhm... It's nothing, I'm just doing some errands for the assembly. We should catch up and have a coffee later, I know a great spot." 

"Of course, I'll just drop my things off in my room, and then find you?" 

"Oh yes, my room number is 246 if I'm not around just tell my roommate that you're my old friend I'm sure he'll let you in. Uhm so... See you later?"

"Yes, I'll be there, and good luck with your errands. I'm really happy to see you again Ashford." 

Rion chuckled and continued walking. He realized that he needs to pull himself together and set aside his emotions. Rion quickly finds Delvin and searched all over the school for him. Rion saw Delvin sitting at the bench on the field. Rion dragged Delvin into a more private spot. 

"Where have you been? El and Sheila are trying to find you right now and I'm observing Theo and his pack." 

"You remember the enemies of my family that I'm running away from?"

"Yes, what about it?"

"Theo is one of them."

"You've got to be kidding me."

"Yes, that's why I need to go now. I need to be away from Rochdale." 

"Calm down man, we'll figure out a plan. You can't just leave immediately."

"I can't calm down Delvin. The reason why I moved in here, is in here with me in this city. How can I calm down? Huh?" Rion replied with confusion. 

The assembly started and students gather all around the field. The host arrived on the stage and began to speak, "I would like to invite everyone to please settle down for our assembly—

Theo and his pack stepped on the stage without hesitation. Theo went to the center and requested the microphone from the host. Due to Theo's fearsome red eyes, the host quickly gave the microphone to him. 

Rion and his team panicked as Theo appeared on the stage. Theo looked at Rion from the crowd and began to speak. The crowd of students started to gather to the field. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 6.4K 107
"Sometimes we think The greatest mysteries of the universe Lay outside of us. In the vast expansive skies. Little do we know, The greatest mysteries...
22K 264 37
Destiny Star Davis that's my name I am a Tribrid a witch, vampire, and werewolf all in one, and the Klaus Mikaelson the hybrid.. what happens when y...
15.4K 682 53
All his life Cole never knew his father only that he was human, so what happens when he goes to find his father along with his mate Skylar with lots...