Fast and Furious

By soulfox1305

This is an adventure of Dom's team with an extra person More

Truck steal, Brian O'Conner, and Alleyway
Street Race, Johnny Tran, and Party Part 1
Party Part 2, Brian's a cop, Dom's New Car
Barbeque and Sneaking
Toretto's curse, date, and Johnny arrest
Race Wars, and Brian reveals himself
Truck fail, Chase, and Final Race
Miami Street race, Brian returns, Police
Y/n returns, Roman Pearce, and Audition
Tej Garage, Brian let Dom go
Street Race, New Cars, and Pearl
New Plan, Money Transfer and Boat
Gas tank steal, and Brian O' Conner
Funerals, Crash Site, David Park
Meeting Compos, Fenix, Gisele, and street race
Party, and Truck
Border, Tunnel, Y/n, and Letty's Killer and Running
Plan, Braga revealed, L/n House
Mexico, Braga Captured, Border Showdown
Break Dom out, Vince, Train Heist
Herman Reyes, Luke Hobbs and The Chip, Rooftop Run
Team forms, and meeting C/n
1st Cash house, Police Station
Practise, Burned, Fresh Air
New Cars, Street Race, Vince returns, Luke Hobbs
Vault steal, Dragging, Bridge
Vault Open, Going Home, Ghosts
Brian's Son, Luke returns, and photo's
Getting the Team Together
Owen Shaw, Chase, Y/n and Letty both alive
Car Auction, Train fight
Learn Braga, CCTV, Prison
Race, Talking, and moving
Tank, and Betrayal
Plane Fight, and Home
Sean, Race, and moving
New School, Meet Twinkie and Erza Scarlet, Cousins appear
Sean vs DK Round 1, Han takes Sean and Y/n around.
Practise, Mountain, Mastering
Dates, Kamata, Han dies and Y/n L/n returns
Sean meets Kamata, new car, mountain race, Dom
Hospital, Race Wars, Hobbs vs Shaw
Explosions, hospital, Tokyo
Funeral, Dom meets Shaw, Mr. Nobody
Flying cars, Rescue, Ramsey
Abu Dhabi, Party, driving through towers
God's Eye, Ambush, Los Angeles, Preparing
Hacking God's Eye, Shaw Vs Dom, Luke and C/n Return
Jakande Dies, Letty Ortiz Returns, Saying Goodbye
Cuba race and Y/n meets Cipher
Soccer match, Y/n L/n gone rouge, Deckard Shaw
Y/n and Cipher talk, Prison fight, Apocalypse identity
Stealing God's Eye, Y/n and Dom's kids and Toy shop
Meeting Queenie, Nuclear Codes, Apocalypse meets Toretto's team
Seilah and Elena dies, Talking, Mr. Nobody returns, Vladovin
Stopping the Sub, Apocalypse team appears, back from the dead
Plane fight, Cipher escapes and barbeque
New enemy, Luke, Shaw and Y/n routine
Families talking, Victor Locke
Luke, Shaw and Y/n working together
Shaw's sister, Chase, aftermath
Margarita, Eteon factory
Interrogation, Mick Jagger, aftermath
Meet Luke's family, preparing
Apocalypse returns, the Final battle, Brixton Vs Apocalypse, Shaw and Hobbs
Brixton death, Aftermath, families meeting

Andreiko, fake identity's, Dinkley

707 22 1
By soulfox1305

Y/n POV

After we found Andreiko he took us to his lab I was talking to Erza I ask "How you and Chad doing" Erza said "We're doing fine but he's worried about you thou" I chuckle a bit I said "You know me Erza" Erza said "I know" I turn around ask "What toy car did Chad get a Toyota or a Lexus" I hear Erza chuckle she said "He actually got both".

I was surprised ask "Both" Erza said "Yeah I ask why did he want both and he said that he can bring us closer and maybe combine a car out of both for him" I smile said "He wants a hybrid" Erza ask "So what did you do that cause you to be on the news" I shake my head said "I can't talk to you about that, not yet" Erza said "Okay" I said "Tell Chad I said hi" Erza said "I will, I love you" I smile said "Love you too" I end the call.

Luke said "You should know the CIA will track that phone" I said "No they won't" I face him "After what happened against that bitch, I decided to make two untraceable phones so no one can trace it" Luke nods we walk towards Shaw, Hattie and Andreiko who sat on his chair Shaw said "Tell us everything you know about this".

Hattie shows her hand to Andreiko who said "My God" He looks at Hattie "When were you exposed" Hattie said "About 30 hours ago" Andreiko said "Then the capsules the containing the virus are still intact" Luke walks he said "So we need to neutralise it" But Andreiko shake his head said "No, it is not that easy".

Shaw, Hattie and I stare at him "It's not programmed to any DNA sequence" I move my head "It's fatal to everyone" I look back "In 42 hours, the capsules will dissolve, and she will be infected" I look to Hattie "Then the virus will go airborne" I look back "We are talking about Global contamination within a week" Luke ask "Why in the hell would you create something like that"?

Andreiko raise his hand said "Because I thought I was one of them" Shaw said "Eteon" I sigh said "Great" Andreiko lean in said "They told me they wanted to save the world through science" I shake my head and Shaw turns "I believed in their cause" I look at Andreiko "I developed the Snowflake to be a carrier for vaccines, a panacea for the whole world".

He move his head "But they redeveloped it into a programmable apocalypse" I lean back "To attack the weakest of us, those not worthy of Eteon's vision of the future" Shaw turn said "For a scientist, you seem incredibly stupid" I said "And a naïve idiot" Andreiko shrug said "Well, I'm a two-times Nobel Prize winner, but who's counting" He raise his hand.

Luke said "All right, you said the virus is programmable" I look at him "So, reprogram it" I look back Andreiko said "I can't reprogram it in a host" Hattie said "Just tell us how to get this thing out from me" Andreiko said "Well, there are two options" I tilt my head "And the first is easy" I ask "What is it" Luke said "Go" Shaw said "Finally".

Andreiko nods to Hattie he said "You kill her" I blink as Shaw ask "Excuse me" Andreiko said "Oh, and burn the body of course" I raise a brow while Hattie said "Of course" Luke said "Of course" I nod said "Of course" Andreiko nods said "No, I mean really burn it" Hattie said "Really burn it" I ask "How burn" Andreiko said "To ash".

Shaw ask "To ash" Andreiko said "Beyond all recognition" Shaw wave his hand ask "Let's assume that's not an option, shall we, genius" Hattie waves her hand in front of her Luke said "Yeah, it doesn't work for us, that include you Y/n" I said "Damnit" Shaw looks to me ask "What you think it's a good idea" I raise my hands said "Saves us the time".

I look at Andreiko and ask "What is option two" Andreiko points said 'There is a machine that could preserve her life and extract the virus" Hattie sits down Luke said "That should've been option number one" Andreiko leans said "Because it's impossible to get to" Shaw said "We'll decide what's impossible" I ask "Where is it"?

Andreiko said "It's in Eteon laboratory where the Snowflake was developed" We listen to him "A secret dark-tech complex fortified by an army in the most godforsaken part of the planet" Andreiko turn his head "If you go there, all four of you will die" Luke said "So basically what you're saying is she dies no matter what" We look at one another Hattie ask "Well, who needs a drink" Shaw said "I know just the place".

We left Andreiko's place and went through London to a restaurant called 'The Carpenters Arms' we walk into it following Shaw through the place he opens a door flip a switch to a secret room and 6 different cars Luke said "Wow, look at all these" I look at each one I said "Nice taste in your opinion" Luke said "Somebody overcompensating".

Shaw kept walking said "If anything, I'm under-compensating" I saw the next one I said "A little tiny one" Luke chuckles he said "Just your size" We look at it Shaw said "Used it for a job over in Italy" We kept walking "Shame we didn't need a weightlifting bus driver and an assistant" I glare at him "Would've given you a call" Luke laughs, and I chuckle a bit losing my glare.

Shaw went over a computer taking his jacket off I walk to a bar with Hattie who takes a bottle opens it she pours a glass for me I said "Thanks" I move as Hattie ask "Drink" Luke turns said "Yeah, I'll take a little one" She pours but fills the glass up she holds it to Luke who grabs it staring at it I take a sip and walk over to Shaw with Luke while Hattie sits down.

Shaw notice us he looks forward said "I'll write someone in Moscow, an old friend" I look to see a black long hair woman "Yeah, we have a long history" On another screen is four women "She and her crew are paying to some locals" I sip my drink "Particular Russian criminal element" I look at Shaw "They have things that we're gonna need".

Luke said "Considering your history with friends, how many bullets you put in this one's head" I take a sip ask "How many" Shaw staring forward he said "Hey, they can set us up with gear, and I don't hear any other ideas" Luke said "You know as well as I do, getting out of this country is gonna be extremely difficult".

I notice Hattie looking towards us "We have every major intelligence agency already hunting us down" Hattie said "And there's a fact that you disgraced MI6 when you betrayed your team" I see her standing next to Luke I look to Shaw who press the keyboards to change the screens to show our identity he turns said "Don't believe everything they tell you, Hat".

Shaw walks to Hattie and holds his phone "Smile" He takes a picture Luke said "No, regular back channels aren't gonna work this time" I finish my drink put the glass down I said "We're going to try to blend in as well as we can" Hattie said "Hide in plain sight" Shaw working he said "That's why we'll be flying commercial".

Luke shake his head said "Commercial, we're gonna get spotted" Shaw aims his phone at look "Too easy at--" He takes a picture he turns to me and takes mine he turns puts his phone down he said "Don't worry that pea-sized brain" He walks pass me "I handled it" I walk to the computer and look "Cloned our cell phones signals around the world".

The screen shows the world map and areas highlighted "Should buy us at least 48 hours" I said "Good call" I turn to Shaw who opens a crate he said "We'll pick up new gears when we get to Moscow" He holds a bag "Should get us past the wandering eyes at the airport" He chucks the bag to Hattie who caught it.

Shaw takes another bag "This is probably the only thing that's gonna fit" He chucks it to Luke who caught it as Shaw grabs another bag turn to me "This might suit you" He chucks it to me I caught it looking at it Luke ask "Fit what, a Smurf" I look at the outfit ask "This suit me" I look at Shaw who points at Luke's bag he said "I think that's one of my old ones".

He move his hand "I apologise in advance if it's a little loose around the balls" Luke laughs and I chuckle a bit we gather around the computer I ask "So what do we got, Shaw" Luke said "Come on".

3rd POV

Luke, Hatti and Y/n lean against the pool staring at Shaw who said "I've created new identities and altered your biometric profiles, so the airport scanners don't recognise your faces or your fingerprints" He holds a file to Hattie who takes it "You're Sarah Atkins".

Hattie in her disguise at the airport walks up to the Employee "You work in insurance" Hattie said "Hello" The Employee checks and the green tick marks her the Employee hands her passport back he said "Thank you" Hattie takes it said "Thanks" She walks pass Shaw said "I'm Franz Gruber" Shaw walking to them Employee wearing his disguise "I'm a freelance architect, avid mountain climber, and a part-time ski instructor" Shaw stares.

The computer trills making a tick Employee looks he close the passport he said "Thank you" Shaw looks to Luke and Y/n "And you two, you're both are Michael Oxmaul and Oxwigger" The Employee holds the passports he looks at Luke and Y/n he ask "'Mike Oxmaul' and 'Mike Oxwigger'" Luke wearing his disguise looks at the passport.

Y/n wearing a shaggy blonde hair wig, with black sunglasses, an open plaid shirt under that a t-shirt that has 'YOU ROCK' on it wearing black long pants and black shoes Y/n shake his head realising as Luke said "I go by Michael", Y/n said "I go by Mike" The screen went buzz twice for Luke and Y/n detain while Shaw and Hattie kept walking, but they stop turn to hear Security said "Freeze".

They look a 2nd Security said "Stay where you are" Security aim guns at Luke and Y/n "Stop, sirs" Causing them to stop "Stop there" A couple moves away "Stay there" The Employee said "It's Mike" Luke and Y/n raise their arms "It's Mike Oxmaul and Oxwigger" Luke said "It's not small and my name is Michael" Y/n said "I'm sure mine is bigger" Luke said "Not the time, Mike".

Hattie confuse ask "They stop them for what, exactly" Shaw said "Whatever it is, it's gonna involve rubber gloves and a body cavity search" Two more Security runs pass them "Let's go" A dog barking Luke silently turns around and Y/n sighs turns around as well Employee said "Hands on your heads, Oxmaul and Oxwigger".

Meanwhile Shaw opens a compartment and puts his suitcase in opposite from is Hattie puts her bag in Shaw looks to Hattie who looks to him Shaw turns close the compartment they sit down Hattie said "Can't believe you did that" Shaw just said "They were gonna slow us down" Hattie holding her necklace she said "We can't pull this off, we both know that" The seat next to her is empty.

Shaw stares forward "It's bad enough I got this thing in my blood that's gonna kill me and everyone else, but we seriously gonna break this mysterious machine out some high-security death virus complex and magically get it to work" Shaw looks to her "Frankly, that sounds completely--" But Shaw leans ask "You still wear that silly thing" Shaw nods staring at it "Didn't know you still had that".

He smiles at Hattie then nods "Put the pin back in" Hattie looks at her necklace as Shaw looks forward "You haven't changed" Hattie slowly puts the necklace away she looks to Shaw she said "Wish I could say the same about you" Shaw said "Hey, you're gonna be okay" Shaw looks at her "We're gonna make this work, it's what we do".

Shaw looks forward as Hattie leans ask "And what if we don't" Shaw didn't speak but takes a deep breath "What if the only option is for you to—" Shaw looks to her he said "It's not happening" He shake his head suddenly coming into the plane is Luke and Y/n the Stewardess looks to them Luke said "Hi, we're here" Y/n said "I'm Mike and this is Michael".

Luke went down one aisle and Y/n went down the other smiling at the passengers Luke said "Hi, yeah" Y/n sees a boy sitting next to his mum he pulls out a bag of Kool Fruits holds it to the mum he said "For your kid" She takes it confuse while Y/n keeps walking then he and Luke both stop Luke said "Oh, yeah, let's see" Y/n ask "Where's our seats"?

Shaw nodding and Hattie smiles a bit as Luke said "F-one, F-two..." He turns to Shaw as Y/n said "F-seven, F-six, F-five F-four..." He turns both Luke and Y/n stare at Shaw they said "...F you" Shaw nods Luke looks to Hattie he said "Hey" Y/n smiles said "Hi" Hattie smiles Luke sits down next to a lady putting his bag under the seat in front of him.

Y/n sits down next to Hattie putting his bag under the seat in front of him Luke said "You are an asshole" Y/n staring forward said "Nah, he's a bigger asshole" Shaw said "You're both quicker than I thought" Luke took his hat and glasses off and Y/n takes his sunglasses off he said "Yes, because we both have a secret weapon".

Luke looks to Shaw he said "People actually like me and Y/n has his charm on the woman" They put their seatbelts on Y/n said "I only did this for the only time" Luke stare forward said "You wouldn't understand that because you don't have any friends" Shaw turns forward as Hattie looks at Luke who looks at the lady next to him "I love your babushka" The woman smiles at Luke's compliment while Shaw shake his head, Hattie looks forward and Y/n just smiles keeping the wig on.

Meanwhile night-time arrived in London and Andreiko is walking to his car he looks around and pull out his keys he unlocks the door and climbs in he closes and put the key in starting the engine but when the lights come on to reveal Brixton standing there making Andreiko lean back gasp Brixton smiles showing his teeth with a bit of metal on them and Andreiko stares.

Meanwhile all the passengers including Hattie and Y/n are all asleep Luke was moving around his seat he said "Couldn't have booked an emergency row for a little bit more legroom, huh" Shaw glance to him "Not everybody has hobbit legs like you" Shaw looks to him he said "Hey, look, in case you didn't realise, I couldn't give a damn about your comfort".

Luke looks to him "So why don't you be a good elephant, suck up another kilo of peanuts, put your chair back and relax" He points Shaw face forward as Luke said "All right, listen, don't ever tell me to relax, all right" He wave his head "Don't tell me to do anything" He nods his head "Any time you ever say anything, it makes me want to take my boot, and shove it so far up your ass, you're gonna be spitting out shoelaces all week".

Shaw raise his brows he said "Hey" He turns points at Luke "You know what the problem is" Shaw moves his head and point again "I'll tell you the problem" He points down "This job" Shaw raise his brows "This job requires stealth" Then he points at Luke "And you..." He motion Luke "...look at you" Luke move his gaze "I mean, granted, it's not your fault" Shaw shake his head "But you're too obvious".

Shaw then points at Y/n behind him "But he can be stealth and quiet" Shaw stares at Luke and move his hand "You stick out, like balls on a bulldog" He wave his hand "Dangling down in all the wrong places" Luke narrow his eyes a bit "Seemingly harmless" Shaw leans back on his head close his eyes "And the next thing you know, they're trying to impregnate your sister" Luke scoffs ask "What"?

He looks around then back to Shaw "Impregnate your sister" Shaw turn his head he said "You heard" He looks forward as Luke realise, he said "Oh" He turns forward smiling "Now I get it" Shaw stares ask "You do" He narrow his eyes "Good, I'm glad" Luke ask "Mmm-hmm" Shaw turn he said "Yeah, I'm glad" He shrug his shoulders "I'm very glad".

Luke turns again said "You actually think that I'm going through all this effort, on this mission, trying to save the world, by the way, for a fourth time, because I'm really good at it" Shaw looks to him "You think I'm going through all of this just so I can do the horizontal-hula, sexy, sexy time with your sister" Shaw just said "Not all, most" Luke said "Let me break if down for you, Frodo".

He narrow his eyes "This ain't 1955 anymore, all right" He moves a bit "Despite the fact that that girl sleeping right there is related to you, she's still one of the toughest badass, most capable women I've ever encountered in my entire life" He move his head a bit "And if she chooses to look the way of this big, brown, well-endowed, tattooed mountain of a man, then guess what".

Shaw stares at him "I'm gonna let her climb this mountain over and over and over again" Shaw glares said "You stay away from her" He narrow his eyes "I see what you're doing" He points to himself "You think I'm stupid" Luke nod said "Of course I think you're stupid" He blinks "But you know what" He moves a bit "I'll do you a favour" He shake his head "I'll knock that dumb right out of your skull".

He shake his head "You just say the word, jack" Shaw ask "You know what I wanna do" He points down "I wanna do an Irish jig on your arse-ugly face at 30,000 feet" Luke nods said "Oh, 30,000 feet" Shaw said "Yeah" Nodding Luke ask "So you wanna dance right now" Shaw said "Yeah" Luke shake his head he said "The only thing holding you back is air and opportunity".

They both inhale sharply at the same time "And there goes the air" Shaw said "Bring it on, Don Ho" Luke ask "'Don Ho'" They were about to get up when suddenly a black man gets out of his seat he said "That's enough" Luke and Shaw look at him "Hey, cut it out" The Man looks between them "Both of y'all, cut it out" Luke looks at Shaw he ask "Oh, see"?

Shaw looks at him "You woke up the air marshal" But Shaw said "You woke up the air marshal" Marshal ask "How'd you know I was the air marshal" Luke said "Unaccompanied" Shaw said "Late boarding the plane" Marshal looks to Luke who said "Aisle seat" At the same time Shaw and Luke said "Golf shirt".

Marshal looks at his shirt then to them he said "Let's just call that an educated guess" He looks at Luke "Air Marshal Dinkley, at your service" Luke confuse ask "I'm sorry, did you just say, 'Dinkley'" Dinkley looks at him he ask "What's the problem, Dinkley" Luke raise his head "I understand this big fella, because it's my job to observe".

Shaw looks at Dinkley who motion Shaw "Thick neck, your head's been on a swivel since you've been on this damn plane" Dinkley moves a bit "Every passenger that's got on here you been checking out" Shaw and Luke look to one another "You're a lawman" Luke looks to Dinkley "And you, Mr. Armani pants, you're a spy" Shaw looks at Dinkley.

Luke smiles in agreeing he said "He's pretty good" Shaw looks at him he said "Ah, not bad" Dinkley waves said "I get it, we're all big guys" He looks between them "The three of us, Alphas" He narrow his eyes "Three apex predators cooped up in the sky" Dinkley nods "Tensions get high" He lower his head a bit "What you throwing up on the bench, big fella".

He nods "Three hundred, four hundred pounds" Luke shrug nods said "Little less" Dinkley said "Yeah, light work" He nods "Doing the same thing, slugging weight" He move his face "Clanging and banging" He looks to Shaw nods "What you into" Dinkley stares "Hot yoga, Pilates" He nods "Probably mess around in the Octagon".

Shaw glance at Dinkley from the corner of his eye "Yeah, you wanna know what I do" Dinkley move his head "I sit in a can of farts all day long" He looks between Luke and Shaw "That's what I'm dealing with" Shaw stares at him "It's an occasional terrorist and a lot of recycled ass" Dinkley move his head "I would give anything to be on the front line again".

Luke raise his brows he ask "'Again'" Shaw looks to him then to Dinkley he ask "What" Dinkley said "I was a compartment element for JSOC" Shaw points ask "You were in Delta" Dinkley said "Sabre Squad Echo, 24/7, baby" Luke smiles said "'Echo', those guys were the warlocks because of the magic they could do" Shaw nods said "That's right" Dinkley said "If that's the case, then I'mma say 'abracadabra', bitches".

He raise his hands wiggling his fingers as Shaw and Luke stare at him "You're looking at the magic" Dinkley looks to Shaw "You know what your problem is" He then looks to Luke "Your balance is off" He looks back "You need a third squaddie" But Shaw said "No, no, we're already got a third" Luke said "I agree we do".

Dinkley then said "Then a fourth squaddie" But Shaw and Luke both said "No, we don't" But Dinkley said "Guys, I know the game" He went deep "You hear me, I know the game" Luke ask "What are you doing" Dinkley ask "What do you mean, what am I doing" Luke shake his head said "Don't talk like that" Shaw said "You sound different" Dinkley looks to Shaw he ask "Do I"?

Shaw shake his head said "That's not your voice" Luke said "Use your regular voice" Dinkley just said "This is my regular voice" Shaw raise his brows looking to Luke "I'm talking like the warlocks talk, baby" Shaw looks back he said "They don't talk like that" Dinkley said "I'm just showing you" He move his head "That's all, guys".

He moves down "Look, all I'm saying is I could complete this holy quad that you guys have" Luke said "Four would be too much" Dinkley pulls out a card said "Here's my résumé" He hands it to Luke "This is my card" Luke takes it and Shaw leans to look "'Cause if you need stuff, I'm the guy you call to get what you need".

Luke turns to card for Shaw to Luke while Dinkley stares "You want Citation X, you want to GV" He move his head "You want a Boeing 747" Shake his head "You want a helicopter" He stares "You want something stealth" He narrow his eyes "I'm an air marshal, I'm your guy". 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 7.8K 39
"𝘚𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥. 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘫𝘶𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘭𝘦. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴...
22.4K 399 12
Second Book To: Say You Won't Let Go
11.7K 435 19
Julianna 'Jules' Toretto the older sister to Mia and the youngest to Dom. She's a feisty and strategic racer who learned the best from her brother an...
25.6K 227 54
Everything Jameson does is for his family, unless he's racing. In those 10 seconds or less, he's free.