SCARED || Yandere KNY x read...

By animeisbetter17

This... Is not what I wanted... Why did this happen?!?! NO!!! DONT COME CLOSER!!! STAY AWAY!!!STAY AWAY!!!! I... More

OK! JUST SUDDENLY CAME IN A DATING GAME! NO BIG DEAL.
Is that a shirtless guy...? Oh, that's just Inosuke.
Bullying? OH HELL NO!
A bitchy rich and his underlings.
Cooking and a study session
Carnival bonding!
Start of the art project, a dazed teen and fuckin religion class
THE PRINCIPAL IS AWESOME!!!!
Jealousy is a disease, get well soon.
Art and a sprinkle of envy
Project with some butterflies
Nightmare, a phone call and a savior
A savior and a slumber party ( part one)
slumber party ( part two)
Hangout with my boys!
I like the feminist.
Nightmares suck
Confrontations
Tis but a scratch
Unfortunately, I lived.
Thats... strange...
Back to school and things get weirder
IM BACK GOD FRICKEN DAMNIT!!!!
Police?
Crown of black roses
Theories ( Not a chapter)
Alliance
Walk in a park with mui
He looked down
Request
Request #1
Choose your character
Christmas special
So similar
I fuckin hate rich people
visions
Savior
Trying not to step on landmines
From white to red
I'm tired
Awakened something
Run, run little rabbit
checking in with the gang: Part one :/
checking in with the gang: Part 2 and pink
To un-traumatize you!
Tell someone
Impasse
Congratulations! Scenario 0.1 has been completed!
Hi guys!
Trust

Stares

8.9K 324 480
By animeisbetter17

YN POV

I ran home at the end of school. Oh god i cant wait! I honestly really like akaza and his character in demon slayer! I mean his past was just omg the best thing ever goddamn! Anywaayyyyy I looked at my clothes. Hm he said the new restaurant right? Oh wait, there's a roller skating ring there! This is going to be awesome!!! I pick out an outfit ( the one inosuke chose a while back for me). I was going to put in on when suddenly i felt a shiver run up my spine. I snapped my head to look at my window, looking for something, anything that could explain the feeling I just had of being watched. Nothing. Just the tree outside my house, the quiet city noises and me. I held my breath, half expecting someone or something to pop out of nowhere. Still nothing. I shook my head and tried to not think about it but I just couldn't. I then headed towards my window, closed the binds even more and locked it. I'm on the 3 floor so I never really lock it but there's this nagging feeling. I turn around and huff. I'm probably imagining things. But just in case, before I leave I'll lock everything up and do a triple check. I changed then in my outfit. I waited for a bit on my phone, then left my house ( after the triple check). 

3RD POV

The tree outside your room rustled before a body dropped and landed elegantly on the ground.

- *tsk* smart girl. I was hopping I could get in and take some pictures but it'll have to wait...

The figure walked away towards their house. They went in and headed into their room. The unidentified person pushed on a button and a small entrance showed itself. It entered and looked around. Photos. There were hundreds of photos of you. some of you laughing. Some of you smiling. Some of you annoyed. Tired, angry, sarcastic, sad, crying. In your bed, in your room, in your kitchen, at the market, in your bathroom and even at school. 

- Oh my lovely y/n... How I adore you...

YN POV

Well I'm just standing outside of my apartment rn. I see someone waving at me franticly while they seem to be running.

- Hey Akaza! No need to run, not going anywhere!

- *huff huff* I'm sorry did I make you wait long...?

- No no not at all! I just came out!

- Great! Great! Um shall I escort you mademoiselle?

He grinned teasingly as he gave me his arm like a gentleman from the 1600 would. I laughed and decided to play along.

- Why yes my good sir!

I took his arm gently and we started to walk around. Once again, my stomach twisted in dread shortly after we began to walk. I started to look around to see if there was a cause to this feeling.

- You ok y/n? You've been looking around for the last 5 minutes?

He asked my worriedly.

- um Akaza? Can we speed up? I- I think someone's following us...

I said stiffly. He looked at me straight in the eyes and seeing how nervous I was, he knew I wasn't joking. He nodded and immediately took action. Scooped me up in a princess carry and sprinted. We arrived at the restaurant five minutes later. It should have taken us a good 15-20 but since he ran we got there earlier. He gently set me down and looked me in the eyes.

- y/n, why do you think someone was following us?

He asked me worried.

- I know this is going to sound stupid, but I just- just felt it. You know when someone stares at you intensely? Felt like that an there was just a sick feeling in my stomach that we needed to get out of there. I know ridiculous...

He smiled at me caringly.

- Y/n, its always better to be safe than sorry. I trust you. If you felt that we needed to get away, it was probably for a very good reason. Now shall we continue this hangout?

- Yeah. Yeah lets do that! Thanks akaza for believing me...

- No problem y/n!

We entered the disco looking restaurant.

- Oh wow! How vintage!

- This looks great!

- Hello! Table for how many?

A server cut off our amazement of the place.

- Two please!

He escorted  us to a small table. Few minutes later, we ordered some burgers. As wee waited, he said:

- Yknow y/n, I was really worried when I heard what happened. You know, the girl pushed you down the stairs?

- * sigh* yeah that was really something. She thought that me and tanjiro were a thing and that I was taking him away from her? Idk honestly it was so weird.

- Good thing she got suspended.

- For five days...

- Wait 5?! The hell??? She could have killed you!

- Yeah but its the school system... Honestly its so stupid...

- Well I'll make sure she never tries anything ever again!

- Uhuh oh my hero!

I teased him with a grin. Our food arrived and we ate both like some starved wolves. After eating we decided to roller skate.

- Cmon Akaza! Don't stay still like a statue! The point is for you to skkkaattteeeee!!!

- How in the hell are you so good at this?! Are you sure this is your first time?!

- Yeah pretty sure id remember doing this!

I smiled cheekily at him. Low and behold a stiff akaza. He keeps falling every time he tries to actually skate. Its my first time ever and I'm just doing it so well. Like I haven't fallen once and even did a couple of tricks.

- Hum akaza? Why don't you hold my hand? That way I can catch you if you fall!

He hesitantly gave me his hand and we glided slowly around the ring.

- There we go! Just like that Akaza-

He suddenly fell on his back. His eyes were wide open and his face was as red as a tomato.

- Erm akaza? You ok there?

- Yep all good! Why wouldn't I be ok! I'm super duper muper ok!!!!

He screamed. I gave him my hand once more and pulled him up. He kept blushing the rest of the time we skated. We concluded this hangout in front of my apartment.

- Thanks akaza! This was great we should hangout again sometimes!

- Id love that. Bye y/n! Goodnight!

He grinned like a kid and walked away. I think I saw him saying " yes!" and jumping once as he pumped his fist upwards. I huffed in amusement. What a nice guy. I opened my door and-

Blank.

Somethings wrong. I can feel it. The air is heavy with tension. I'm breathing hard. 

Somethingswrongsomethingswrongtheressomethingwrongwhatsgoingontheressomethingwrongwrongwrongitsallwrong-

I slammed my door shut and stood outside of my apartment. My breathing was ragged. My heart was beating so quickly I thought it was going to beat out of my chest. I cant go back in there there is no fucking way I'm going in there.

What should I do...

I gulped as I took out my phone. I don't want to do this. Especially since she's been extra strange lately. But right now, I really don't have any better... I tapped in a number and called. It rang a few times before someone picked up.

- Hey um can I ask you a favor

Nezuko?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 372 28
WARNING! THIS FANFIC HAS SPOILERS FROM THE MANGA! WARNING!! YN= Your name I will somewhat follow the main story of demon slayer?? Muzan and the othe...
294K 9.7K 30
"๐š˜ะฝ ะฝฯ…ฮท, แ‘ญโ„“ั”ฮฑั•ั” dฯƒ gฮฑะผะฒโ„“ั” wiั‚ะฝ ะผั” ั‚ฯƒ ั‚ะฝั” แ—ชั”ฮฑั‚ะฝ!" ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ ---------- When a crazy psychopath named (Y/n) Kimลซra is fa...
268K 12.4K 56
โ†ณ โ [ ๆฎ‹้…ทใชๆ„ๅ›ณ ] โž โ” yandere kny x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a low-ranking demon of questionable origins captures the ...