Hangout with my boys!

I just left Mitsuri's house after I gave each of the girls a big hug. I have about two hours left before going to meet up with Tanjiro and the others. We were going to do random shopping. This was a scene in the game. The villainess will show up and try to ruin today so she could spend some time with the boys. She kinda gives me "pick me girl" vibes. I went to my apartment and went inside. I cleaned and put away my things before I went on the couch and watched some anime. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Its been a while and I'm walking to the mall. I spot my favorite idiots and  wave to them. They quickly make their way over to me.

- Y/n-chaaaannnnn

Zenitsu hugged me tightly.

- Hey Zenitsu. How're you doing?

- Great now that your here-

He got cut off by a pouting Tanjiro. Tanjiro had taken him off me.

- Stop it, Zenitsu! It could be making her uncomfortable!

- Waaah! Sorry!

- Its fine!!! Shall we go in?

They nodded and we entered the mall. It was really big too! We first walked to a clothing store. 

- Hey guys? I don't really know what to wear so lets do something fun! You all, choose an outfit each that I'll try on! You guys in?

- Of course y/n-chaaannnnn!

- Yeah we'll get you something nice!

- My outfit will be the best!

They all went in different directions. Its cute how excited they are about this. I waited for a bit ( about ten minutes) when they all came back.

- Which one will you try on first, y/n?

Tanjiro asked.

I asked them to guess a number from 1-3. Inosuke won so I went into a changing room.

- I really like the style Inosuke!

I got out and showed it off. It was a goth-skater style ( up to your imagination)

- Haha! I am the best! In your faces Monitsu and Gonpachiro!

*ding*

10%