infinity || Klaus Mikaelson

By klausxhybridd

Evie, a Gilbert, but selfless. Always put others first, and herself last. It is her senior year, and she meet... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38

25

2.9K 40 8
By klausxhybridd

It has been a couple of days, i would say 2. tomorrow is miss. mystic falls, so i'm with Caroline helping her set up. She was on the phone with Stefan.

"What!" Caroline screams. I look over, wondering why she's so pissed. "she can't have feelings for Damon. He's... Damon, and you're you, and i'm... revolted."

My eyes widened. Elena and Stefan aren't together anymore. I absolutely adored them together. It was pure, and how she has feelings for him? I just sigh, i just could t believe it.

I was shouting at kids who didn't knew what they were doing, Caroline's orders.

"Now how did I know i'd find you at the helm of this ship?" I hear a British accent say.

"Because i'm helping Caroline for miss mystic falls." I say, taking a little break to talk to Klaus.

"I was wondering what time i should pick you up tomorrow." Klaus says. "ummm 20 minutes before, Caroline's probably going to want me there early." I say.

"And i already have a dress, so don't even think of getting me so much as a corsage." I say, making us both laugh.

"I'll see you tomorrow Evie.." Klaus says, smiling.

I put on my dress. It is more casual than usual, but that's fine with me.

I curl my hair, so i at least look fancy for this miss mystic falls. I hear a knock on my door, knowing it's my ride, Klaus.

"You look ravishing." He says. "You don't look to bad yourself Klaus." I say. "You know I look amazing." I laugh. "ready?" He asks me.

"Blue." Elena and Caroline say.

"Really? the blue seems a little safe." April says, asking us for dress advice since we were all in the last miss mystic falls.

"Safe is good when it comes to the judges." Elena tells April.

"She's right. Gracie Lockwood had a 3-foot slit her year and practically got laughed off the court." Caroline says, which makes us all laugh.

"She got my vote." Damon comes walking in, when he's not suppose to be up here.

"Get out, lurker." Caroline says throwing someone at him. "ouch."

"Where's professor Shane?" Damon asks. "check the judges table." Caroline goes to shut the door. "Red one, definitely." Damon says.

"we've already agreed that the red ones a little bit too showy." Caroline says. "it's a pageant... that's the whole point."

"Did you win miss mystic falls last year? No. I don't think so."

"Neither did Elena, and she wore blue." Damon says. He really likes proving Caroline wrong. "Nobody cares what you think." April says she cares, which isn't helping the whole situation.

"see? April cares, red. Right Elena?" Damon asks Elena. Me and Caroline look at Elena, ready for her to disagree. "The red is pretty." She says. My smile fades.

"Why happened when you said you think we it was a good idea to play it safe like— idk 30 seconds ago!" I say.

"Whichever one you want to wear, April." Elena walks out.

"What just happened?" Caroline asks me.

"i have no idea, but it's pissing me off... April just go with the one you feel most comfortable in..." I walk out of the room

I see Caroline and Elena talking, but not in a good way. "What's happening? where's Jeremy?" I ask.

"I'm calling him right now. He's not picking up." Elena tells me. "Do the math. Emo teen. Open bar. It's fine." Damon says.

"Matt said that Jeremy's been having nightmares about killing vampires and he's been hiding it from me."

I raise my eyebrows. so know he's definitely not at a bar. "Relax... i'm sure he's fine." Damon says. "he's definitely not fine!" I shout at him.

Damon walks away after telling Elena to let it go and that he'll find out brother. "Maybe Damon's right. Maybe he grabbed a bottle from the bar and snuck off to the woods"

"No. Damon's never right." Caroline says, but i interrupted her. "Elena, Damon's sneaky and rude, but he's never right, and i'm his best-friend and i'm saying that."

"How can you not see that? in this situation he's wrong."

"I don't know Evie, but why do i think that you won't hesitate to tell me?"

"Fine... sister-tervention. I think your feelings for Damon are really starting to cloud your judgement, and I don't like it. Jeremy's missing and you say it's ok? He's our brother, you can't let Damon fuck up your brain!" I have no idea why Her and Damon got to me. It's just that She should be with Stefan.

"Easy, love. you're making a scene." Klaus comes behind me, hugging me from behind trying to calm me down.

"Wow. Evie, thank you for making this very difficult time so much easier" Elena walks off.

I look at Caroline and Klaus. "She did that to me, but worse, how am i the bad guy?"

"Let's get you a drink, i'll tell you all about being the bad guy."

"When Elena found out about you and me, she wouldn't even talk to me and called me selfish. I never said she couldn't, i don't control her. I'm just saying she can't let Damon take control of her. And now she takes Damon's side for Everything"

"So being a vampire has changed her." Klaus replies. "But being a vampire only amplifies who you already are. It doesn't turn you into a completely different person."

We sit down by a bench, away from everyone. Klaus starts pouring wine into the glasses. "Would you ever take it?"

"Now why would I want to cure myself of being the most powerful creature on the planet, hmm." I laugh. But i knew he was going to say more. He was talking very poetic which i adore. And he did in fact want to be human once before.

(Not your POV)

Caroline sees you and Klaus laughing. "She looks so happy." She says to Elena and Damon. Elena says silent. "Elena, she's just looking out for you. You called her selfish and tried to control her feelings when she first got with Klaus."

"She shouldn't be with Klaus. He's bad. At least Damon is on our side." Elena says in a snotty voice.

"Elena, she is happy, respect her, she's your sister we are talking about." Damon says. "Just look at them."

As Damon says that, we were laughing over high-school moments i had before this all started.

"Klaus should've stayed dead, never came back, even if it makes Evie happy." Elena walks away.

"What's wrong with her?" a Caroline says, mad because she's talking about Evie that rudely .

So Elena is living at the Salvatore's since Jeremy tried to kill her. Me and matt, we'll matt is helping him. I'm at Caroline's for the night, so is Stefan, since He doesn't want to deal with Elena.

"Elena's right. i just need to let go." Stefan says. "No. You're right, Stefan. airs not pretty, and it's not easy, but you can't give up on her."

"Caroline, she looked me in the eye, and she told me to move on."

"She's lost Stefan—" Caroline interrupts me. "you and her— epic. Her an Damon— ugh, god."

"there's something wrong with her. She isn't herself. Just don't stop looking for the cure ." I tell Stefan.

"Klaus won't let me, even if i wanted to."

"Why does Klaus want the cure?" Caroline asks. "He wants Elena human, to make more hybrids." Stefan replies. "He's gonna need them." I look at her. "What do you mean he's going to need them?" I ask

"Evie don't get mad, but Tyler is unsiring them to—"

"To kill him... Tyler wants to kill him. I have to tell him."

Caroline nods, knowing she had to tell me and she knows what i will do. But i'm surprised she's fine with it.

We pause, thinking about what Caroline just said. "Oh, my god."

"Oh... my... god." I says. I stand up. "I was trying to understand why Klaus was so intrigued by Elena and Damon. He said i would figure it out. This is what he was talking about.

"Evie, what are you talking about?" Stefan asks, very confused. "Think about it, every-time Elena has had a problem, Damon had been the magic solution."

"Today Elena was worried about Jeremy. Who swoops in and tells her to relax. Damon, and she listens. When elena started feeding, who said that she could only drink blood straight from the vein?"

"Damon..."

"Elena is sired to Damon..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 4.7K 42
THE ORIGINALS XREADER!!! _______ was just a regular human in a pack waiting for her chance to become a werewolf and be the Alpha as she would follow...
5K 174 17
2nd TVD fic!! Klaus Mikaelson has been alive for many years so of course he lived in the time of Royalty. On the run from his father he meets a princ...
954K 24.8K 37
"𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭." - in which the eldest gilbert becomes wrapped up in one of the mikaelson...
16.1K 402 23
Mystic Falls had a history that Amity Romero was unaware of in her move back to the small town. Being convinced for years by her cousin, Caroline, to...