pink; kawata nahoya.smiley

By hhcnma

[discontinued as of now] # wherein she found him fighting under a bridge and thought she would be his next pu... More

intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen

nine

453 19 3
By hhcnma

-

THE day was so quiet, the room was filled with nothing but loud yawning coming from the both of them.

y/n was sitting on her bed, all curled up in her blanket. while nahoya was on the wooden floor, infront of the table resting his chin on his palm. his finger tapping the table.

it had been an hour since they've had their ever first argument with each other. over what, you may ask. they have been arguing about how jingo is sticking around y/n whenever nahoya isn't around.

its not jingo's fault though...

-

on tuesday, both y/n and nahoya heads to school as if they didn't slept through the day before that.

the (h/c) haired girl was still confused about the weird feeling that was a whole stranger to her yesterday. so when she reached, she immediately went to f/n.

she reached the classroom and sees her friend there with jingo as well. the girl playfully whined and runs to the girl with arms wide open.

"where were you, yesterday?" f/n asked, patting her head while she hugs her tightly.

"i was lazy to go to school and decided to sleep in." the other girl responded, snuggling her face on her friend's shoulder.

jingo only stood there, leaning on the wall as he watched the two best friends hug each other. he looks away but turn his gaze back at them.

"you don't usually jump to f/n like that, unless its something important.." he said, capturing both the girls' attention, y/n peeling herself away from her friend.

the (f/h/c) haired girl had her brows rise and nodded slightly while she gazes at the other girl infront of her. y/n gave a side smile with her thumb up, clicking her tongue.

"you are always so observant, my friend." she responded before moving a chair next to f/n so she could sit instead of standing. the three went quiet for abit before jingo, again, opens his mouth.

"what is it thats bothering you, y/n-chan?" he questioned, fixing his leaning position on the wall. orange eyes still fixated on the girl beside f/n - who was trying her best to speak up on what she has running in her mind.

but before she could even say a word, it was five minutes before classes starts. the male sighed, standing up straight as he fixed his shirt. he bid them a 'see you' before turning to walk out of the room.

y/n stopped him and suggested that she will accompany him since she wanted to go to the toilet before class starts. of course, she had f/n following along because if she is going to be late for class, then she rather be late with someone.

as they walk along the hallways that was close to empty since there were still a few students in the halls, y/n finally said what she wanted to say.

after abit, they have already reach jingo's class.

"oh, thats jealousy." he pointed out. he has that sassy pose where his left hip was out while his hand was resting on it, his free hand had his index finger pointing at the girl infront of him.

the (h/c) haired girl looks at him in confusion. jealousy, she had felt that before - during the competitions, whenever she sees a team that seems like they were better than her and her teammates.

but jealous over a boy? she could never recall when she had ever felt like that. not until the other day, that is.

"y/n-chan, you were jealous." he said again.

"wait, what. i was?"

"you felt upset, no?" she nodded. "you felt like pushing her away from him, no?" she nodded again. "you also felt like beating her ass up when he wasn't looking, no?" the girl stopped before nodding, processing what he just said.

"yea, you do. girlie, you were jealous. i should get going." he waved his hand before walking into his classroom, sliding the door close in the process.

after he entered the room, silence basked between f/n and her very-confused-but-also-not friend. her (f/e/c) orbs moved to look at the girl next to her.

"holy shit, i got jealous. not over a sport but over a boy." she muttered, slowly gazing at f/n, who sweatdropped at how deep her stare was.

f/n sighed, patting her friend's back before pulling her arm. they fold arms and walk to the toilet, the furthest from their classroom because no way in hell they wanted to get caught by their subject teacher.

a few hours passed and lunch finally came by. as y/n stood up from her seat, she sees jingo already standing at the door, waiting for the two girls.

the girl walked towards him and rest her hands on her hips. "sir, don't you have friends to hang out with?" he shook his head while pouting, a sad expression painted on his face.

"they were suspended and i cut ties with them." he explained, heavily exhaling while looking down onto his feet. her eyes widened at the realization - his three friends were caught sneaking into a club.

not surprised about the club part though, she is just a little slow on who did what and stuff.

jingo didn't go, not like he wanted to in the first place. plus, with a rather strict household, there ain't no way he was able to go out with his friends so late at night. and he respects his parents' rules.

"so, you got no friends now." she said like it was a fact. he nodded and fake cries while f/n walks to their direction.

after fake crying playfully, he looks at her with soft eyes. "but its okay because i have you two." he winked as a flashy grin appeared on his lips. y/n rose a brow as the other female only stood there.

and now, the three often hang out together at school. sometimes after school too.

-

again, its not entirely jingo's fault. the poor boy was alone and the only friends he could think of was y/n and f/n.

back to where we were from the beginning, the couple had an argument. silence filled the room with small shuffling sounds from her blanket and tapping sounds from the table were accompanied as white noises.

an hour. its been an hour - and also almost another half an hour past - and nahoya wasn't having it. he doesn't like how they were and decided to stand from where he was, approaching the female who was lying down on the bed.

he sat on the edge of the bed and turns down to face her. the girl had covered herself under the large blanket like a burrito. his hand landed on top of the pile of fabric.

"im sorry for saying that.." he apologized, his voice was a lot softer than usual while his hand moves side to side to soothe her.

the girl turned around and looks at him. she was a crying mess, her blanket was wet with her tears as she sniffed. nahoya had his eyebrows knitted together at how vulnerable she looks.

almost as if it was his instinct, he leans down and wrap his arms around her. the girl's soft sniffing and sobs slowly faded when she felt comfort from the pink afro male.

after two minutes, he settled in the mattress and lie down next to her, his body facing her direction with his free arm wrapped around her, pulling her close.

the pair stayed that way for a few more minutes before she remove her blanket and sat up next to nahoya, who was asleep. a smile curled up at the tip of her lips as she heard soft snores from the male beside her.

"nahoya." she whispered, leaning towards him as the distance between their faces slowly decreased. a finger landed on the top of his nose as she rest her head with her free hand.

it seemed to wake him up a slight bit as he looks around and then stopped to look at her. a soft hum came out of his lips.

"i need to buy some groceries." she continued with a soft tone in her voice. nahoya slowly sat up while the girl walks to her closet, grabbing a jacket due to the cold weather outside.

the pink afro male stood up, stretching his limbs. he had his hand out to catch his jacket that she threw at him. and proceeds to wear it, of course.

after awhile in the shopping district, they finally walked out of the crowded place with a heavy exhale. y/n adjusts the plastic bags she was holding onto.

it took them a minute to settle in and breathe for oxygen before heading back to her house.

-

lets try to finish this book
before the year ends

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 702 46
I'm terrible at descriptions οΌ›) Just read the cringey ass book mkay? > #172 Mitsuya #245 Draken #168 Baji #166 Chifuyu #510 Tokyo Revengers #3...
45K 968 12
We all know he doesn't get enough love, so here's a book of one-shots for Nahoya Kawata~ I do not own Tokyo Revengers, all rights go to Ken Wakui. Th...
10.1K 212 20
Book 2 of Tokyo Revengers OneShot & Short Stories. Oneshots of various characters in the TR World. A mix of angst, smutt, fluff and just random thou...
18K 700 13
β‡’π™²πšŠπšžπšœπšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞'πš›πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πš›πšŽπšŠπšœπš˜πš— πš’ πš‹πšŽπš•πš’πšŽπšŸπšŽ πš’πš— 𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚎, 𝚒𝚘𝚞'πš›πšŽ πš–πš’ πš™πšŠπš›πšŠπšπš’πšœπšŽβ‡  ↣Sometimes love comes...