Big Time Transylvania

By MadoyaTatemano

A 13 year old girl named Jillian Belche was moving to Transylvania, When she got there a woman named Elizabet... More

Big Time Transylvania: Chapter 1
Big Time Transylvania: Chapter 2
Big Time Transylvania: Chapter 3
Big Time Transylvania: Chapter 5
Big Time Transylvania: Chapter 6
Big Time Transylvania: Chapter 7
Big Time Transylvania: Chapter 8
Big Time Transylvania: Chapter 9
Big Time Transylvania: Chapter 10
Mothers
Big Time Transylvania: Chapter 11
Big Time Transylvania: Chapter 12
Big Time Transylvania: Chapter 13
Big Time Transylvania: Chapter 14
Big Time Transylvania: Chapter 15
Big Time Transylvania: Chapter 16

Big Time Transylvania: Chapter 4

199 8 1
By MadoyaTatemano

James: *Runs into the woods, Stops running and looks around* WHERE IS SHE?! I thought I heard Our New Mother scream? *Hears the Mob coming* Oh Boy! Back to the castle! *Vamp Speeds to the back entrance of the castle*

(At The Back Entrance of The Castle)

Elizabeth: Go through this door and then go upstairs to the bedroom.

Jillian: Can you come with me?

Elizabeth: I can't.

Jillian: Why not?

Elizabeth: I'm banned from this castle. I can't get in. I only can look through windows and stand on the balcony.

Jillian: There's a balcony?! Sweet!

Elizabeth: *Hears James* James is coming! Go Now!

Jillian: Ok! Bye Elizabeth! *Opens the door, Walks in and shuts the door*

Elizabeth: *Disappears*

Jillian: *Runs up 2 staircases to the BedRoom* I'm Almost there. *Stops running, I'm now upstairs, Walks to the bedroom door, Opens the door, Walks in, Shuts the door and looks around the Room* Whoa. This is a Cool Gothic room. Thank gosh there isn't a Cat in this room.

...

James: *Stops running* I think I lost the mob... *Sniffs and smells that a human has been here* Human... I wonder if it's The Mother? *Opens the door, walks in, shuts the door and runs upstairs* Hello? *Walks around* Hello!

Jillian: *Hears James and whispers to myself* Uh oh. *Takes off my Vampire costume then takes off my backpack, puts the backpack on the ground then Gets in the bed and hides underneath the covers*

James: *Hears the bed shaking in the bedroom* Mother? *Vamp Speeds upstairs to the Bedroom*

Jillian: *Tries to keep quiet*

James: *Stops running then I open the door, walks in the bed room, Closes the door behind be then sees a lump in the bed* Hello?

Jillian: *Feels in love in the inside but feels a bit scared on the outside*

James: Don't be afraid. I don't bite. *Hides my fangs*

Jillian: *Doesn't come out from underneath the covers*

James: Fine don't come out. *Opens the door, walks out and shuts the door*

Jillian: *After he leaves I sit up and whisper to myself* I'm so scared...

James: *Heard what The Mother said then walks back to her door* Human?

Jillian: *Hears The Vampire*

James: Don't be scared. I won't bite, I promise.

Jillian: *Doesn't answer*

James: Please!

Jillian: *Sighs* Come in.

James: *Opens the door and still sees you under the blanket*

Jillian: Sit on the bed.

James: *Sits on the edge of the bed*

Jillian: *Fixes my hair then slowly pokes my head out*

James: *Looks at you* Hi Human.

Jillian: Don't call me that. It sounds like I'm your food.

James: Then what's your name?

Jillian: Jillian. *Looks at him top to bottom*

James: What are you look at me that way?

Jillian: Is your name James Diamond.

James: Yea, how did you know.

Jillian: Internet! Wait you don't know what it is...

James: No, No, I do know what the internet is.

Jillian: Then when was it made?

James: Between 1980s and 1990s

Jillian: Ok.

James: So where did you find my name.

Jillian: Just put in your name in google search and trust me you're on there! As well as the deviant art picture that I love very much.

James: Ok. *Gets out my iPhone, searches my name and sees a lot of photos of me* Whoa.

Jillian: Yea.

James: Cool. *Turns off my phone* Is it ok if I lay next to you?

Jillian: Yea.

James: *Lays next to Jillian*

Jillian: Wow. A few minutes ago we just met and now we are laying in bed... Together... Alone... In this castle...

James: Is that bad?

Jillian: It's weird cause you're a 291 Year Old Vampire, I'm guessing that's your age, I'm a 13 year old girl who shouldn't be hanging out with cute teen or adult boys and me and you are in bed. The bed part freaks me out.

James: Should I just go then?

Jillian: No.

James: Why? You said this was weird.

Jillian: I know but.. UGH!!! *Pulls the covers on top of me*

James: *Pokes Jillian*

Jillian: Don't.

James: *Pokes Jillian again*

Jillian: Stop it.

James: *Pokes Jillian millions of times*

Jillian: STOP IT!! YOU'RE TICKLING ME!! *Laughs a bit*

James: *Laughs and stops*

Jillian: *Pokes my head out*

James: *Strokes your hair*

Jillian: I can feel your cold blood near me.

James: *Smiles* Also we aren't alone. There are three others.

Jillian: And I might know who they are.

James: Do you know their names.

Jillian: Yep. They are Carlos Garcia, Logan Mitchell and Kendall Knight.

James: You're correct. *Smiles*

Jillian: *Smiles back* So...

James: A-Are you tired?

Jillian: A little. Why?

James: *Gets up and puts your backpack on my back*

Jillian: What are you doing?

James: *Looks at you then picks you up*

Jillian: JAMES! What are you doing! *Holds onto him tightly*

James: *Vamp speeds to the basement*

Jillian: *Closes my eyes*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 159 16
What happens when you're life changes too quickly? You think you've met the one for you. Yet everything gets turned around? Sometimes things aren't a...
115K 2K 68
"I'm sorry Natalie, I didn't know what I was thinking, I-" "No, this was supposed to be my happy place Kendall. I thought that moving out here for a...
211K 3.4K 74
When the daughter of Gustavo Rocque is kicked out of the house by her mother, she's forced to go live with her father in LA, little does she know she...
18.4K 298 31
Its Katie's birthday and all she wants in the world is to meet her favorite band of all time, Big Time Rush. Her sister, who is 10 years older than h...