The Best of Us (Stepbrother S...

By babyennuuuhh

Years after his mum died, Archie's dad is getting remarried and he is having a hard time accepting that fact... More

Prologue
The Archie Lawrence
A Brit's Party
Imagining Dragons in My Pants
Misunderstandings and Others
The Third F
Oh Good Universe
Little Dessert Secret
Closet Things
Mar-Might Not
Detective Things
Escape House
Bed For Two
Who's Your Daddy
Krazzy Cupcakes
Mommy Issues
Happier Days
Vodkas and Tricycles
Abe
Sadie Michaels (1&2)
Strings and Apologies
Unrequited
Romeo and Juliet With A Twist
Something Old, New, Borrowed, Blue
Clean Slate
Hallucinations
Brooklyn Baby
Beercules
Open Ended
Reminisce
Relapse
The Other Side
Forever and Always
The Best of Us
Epilogue

Love Letter

2.2K 76 2
By babyennuuuhh

"What do you have there, Arch?" Mum asked as she pointed at the paper in my hand.

"Some girl from school gave this to me" I answered. It was valentine's day and a girl from my class gave me this paper along with a Cadbury bar.

"Can I see?" Mum asked and I handed her the paper.

She opened it and after a few seconds, she sported a huge grin on her face.

In case you were wondering, the letter read:

Hi Archie! Do you like me?

YES

NO

I circled the 'Yes' one.

"Do you like this girl?" Mum asked as she returned the paper

"I guess? She seems nice" I said, making mum smile even more. "She also gave me a Cadbury bar"

"Did you eat all of it?" Mum asked and I shook my head. I knew that I wasn't supposed to finish an entire bar of chocolate in one sitting unless I was too thrilled to go to the dentist.

Mum pursed her lip then smiled.

The next morning, once mum stopped her car in front of the school, before I could leave, she handed me a Crunch.

"Give this to the girl who gave you the chocolate, okay? Tell her it's a thank you for the letter and for the chocolate" mum said. I nodded and kissed my mum's cheek.

"I will. Bye mum" I said as I got out of the car

"Love you, Arch!" Mum shouted through the window before driving off.

Who knew she was going to be this supportive over her 8yo son's love life?

"Is this... about last night?" Penelope asked.

I shook my head.

I mean technically it had something to do with last night, but not entirely.

I just didn't wanna keep stringing her along anymore.

"Is this about Sadie?" She asked. When I didn't answer, she took that as a yes.

She took a deep breath and hurriedly got out of my car, making sure to slam the door hard enough to shake my entire car.

I wanted to be pissed because of how she slammed my car door, but I had no right to be pissed off right now.

I deserved it anyway.

But at least the worst was done and I drove back home.

And the first thing I noticed once I got inside was how the house suddenly felt lively again.

Grandma Lily and Katherine were laughing while dad talked.

It was suspicious, but it made me hopeful that something good finally happened.

"You're finally home" Grandma Lily stated as I walked in the living room, with everyone turning to look at me.

"You're all awfully cheery" I said.

And for the second time in more than 24 hours, Katherine got up and hugged me.

"Thank you!" She said through the hug "I don't know what you did, but when Sadie got home, she looked normal again. Thank you, Archie"

I don't know what came through me.

But before I knew it, I started to hug Katherine back.

It was, however, short lived because we soon both pulled out of the hug when we heard Sadie walk in.

"Took you long enough to get here" she said as she smiled at me.

Whatever happened in the couple of minutes that I left Sadie alone, or if it had something to do with whatever happened this morning or last night

I was just glad that she seemed okay again.

And for now, all I could do was smile at Sadie.

She didn't talk to me for the rest of the day, even while we were sitting beside each other during dinner.

But by almost midnight, and I was headed to the mini bar, I see Sadie already pouring herself a glass.

"We've gotta stop seeing each other like this" Sadie said as soon as she noticed me walk in and took another glass from under the counter, poured scotch into it, and pushed it over to me.

"You okay?" I asked, worried that she might be feeling down again

"Why wouldn't I be? This was the best day I've had in years" Sadie said as she sipped from her glass. I rolled my eyes

"Well, then you're awfully cheery" I said. Sadie smiled as she placed her glass on the countertop.

"After you dropped me off, dad called. He said he talked to one of his lawyer friends here and they will be filing for a new trial tomorrow." Sadie stated, making me smile even more. "The best part is since they already have all the necessary evidence to put him in jail, like they should've done in the first place, there would be less work and I don't have to be here and be asked to recall the night over and over"

She took another sip from her glass with me watching her

"Oh, and I guess the house is already being put on the market. That's all"

I let out a laugh and raised my glass.

"I guess that deserves a celebration then. With a drink" I said "Cheers"

"Cheers" she answered as we clinked our glasses and gulped the contents.

Sadie took the scotch out and poured us another round.

"I ended things with Penelope today" I said as I watched the alcohol fill my glass

"Why'd you do that? Oh no. You just fucked and dumped her! Archie, you asshole!" Sadie rambled before we both let out a laugh "No but really. Why'd you do that?"

I looked up at her, making sure I was staring directly into her eyes and that she was staring directly into mine.

A wise man, who is ironically just Noah, told me to.

"I didn't wanna keep leading her on. Besides," I began "I have my eye on someone else"

Sadie blinked a couple of times, probably registering what I said.

The side of her lip then twitched and formed into a small smile.

I don't know what she understood by what I just said, if she got the hint that I was talking about her or not.

But before we could say anything else, dad beat us to it.

"Guys, come on. By the end of the week the entire collection will be gone" dad said. He looked like shit coming out of his office, to be honest.

Sadie and I glanced at each other, then dad let out a laugh.

"I'm kidding. Enjoy. Drink responsibly" dad said before finally leaving us alone.

Sadie and I looked at each other again before laughing at our weird encounter with dad.

We drank a couple more shots until we both decided to call it a night.

We both walked up the stairs in silence.

Once we were in front of her room, she turned the knob and faced me.

"Night, Arch" she said

"Good night, Sadie" I said as I bowed to her 19th century gentleman style, making her let out a laugh.

I was about to walk out when she pulled my arm.

I turned to face her and I was met with her hug.

"Thank you" she said "For being there for me"

"Always" I answered. She moved to kiss me on the cheek and let her lips linger there for a second.

She slowly moved away but as soon as her mouth was so close to mine, I quickly captured it.

And lucky for me, she immediately moved her mouth with mine.

She wrapped her hands around my neck while I moved my hands down and carried her inside her room and kicked the door close, making sure to reach for the lock wink, wink.

Given that I already had a full grasp of her room, I managed to drop her on the bed even with the lack of light or sight and went on top of her.

I shortly pulled out of the kiss and slowly made my way down to her neck, to her chest, then I reached for the hem of her shorts and pulled it off her so I was met with her dripping wet crotch.

And I know I just devoured her last night, but this was different. This felt different.

She gripped on my head and her moans were more sensual than ever, like she had missed my mouth on her like I did.

I definitely did.

I didn't wanna make her cum, not yet anyway, so I stopped.

And before I knew it, she got up and lightly pushed me so I was now laying on the bed and she was about to go to Australia, making me grip on her sheets.

Once she got the hardness she wanted, she slowly took her top off and positioned herself on top of me.

And given how slippery she was, it was so easy for me to be inside her whole, making both of us let out a moan.

Sadie rode me slowly, making our moans in sync.

She then grabbed my hand and sucked on my fingers before placing them on her boobs so I could play with them.

And the entire time, apart from when she'd lean her head back in pleasure anyways, she made sure to maintain eye contact.

Given how sensual everything was, I felt myself close.

But I wasn't gonna cum without making her cum first so I lightly pushed her off me and got on top of her.

Sadie's nails began digging on my back as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"I... missed you" Sadie suddenly said in between her moans.

I froze for a second, but made sure I didn't stop thrusting inside of her.

I suddenly didn't know how to answer, so I leaned forward and kissed her as she moaned through my mouth.

The combination of Sadie's muffled moans and the extreme wetness of being inside her was making it so hard for me to delay my orgasm anymore.

I pulled out of the kiss and started licking her nipples, making her moan even more and reach for her clit so she could start playing with herself.

I picked up my pace, and so did she.

"Archie, I'm gonna—" she didn't have to finish her sentence because I thrusted faster until she let out a loud moan, which I was only able to muffle halfway.

I didn't care anymore.

I mean, I did. No respect to the parents and the twins, and the other people living here.

She kept moaning for a couple more seconds until I also felt myself cum.

And I did.

I then got off her and laid beside her as we caught up with our breath before I turned to face her.

"You're on birth control right?" I asked. Sadie looked at me before laughing before hugging me.

"Of course" she answered before planting a kiss on my cheek.

"You okay?" I asked

"Very" she answered as she made herself comfortable and laid her head on my chest.

"Good. Good to know" I answered before kissing the top of her head and turning the light off.

Sadie immediately drifted off to sleep.

Before I could, however, I took one last glance at her and subconsciously smiled.

Who knew having the girl you love sleep on your chest felt more amazing than any sex ever did?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86K 974 19
When my dad told me his best friend was finally returning back to his hometown, I expected him to be someone who got me bored with a word, not the on...
Broken By M =)

Fanfiction

200K 3.9K 50
Maddie has one rule: Don't catch feelings But what happens when she finds solace with another broken person? And what happens when they inadvertently...
4.2K 135 41
"One more thing, love. The next time I hear you moan my name, it better be followed by you begging me to let you finish because you can't take it any...
12.6K 466 29
(The sequel for My stepbrother: no one will no and Beware: the boy dressed in all black-my stepbrother(the rewrite version) "How? How are you Mr. Ree...