Cookie Dash (Bob&Bosip x Cook...

By Croissantberry

(No more updates for this book due to Amor fucking up big time). Bob and Bosip wanted to play another game, s... More

Short Author's Note
† Warnings †
Prologue: Beam us up Amor!
Chapter 1: out the oven, through the kitchen, into a new world
Chapter 2: A Cookie Encounter
Another Author's Note (Cookie headcannons)
Chapter 3: Detective Almond Interrogation
Chapter 4: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 5: Welcome to Cookie Run Kingdom!
Chapter 6: New Swimming Buddy
Author's Note (I can't believe you Amor.)
A little update

Chapter 7: Tropical Soda Islands, Battle Begin! Part 1

216 3 6
By Croissantberry

Yo—

Ayo W A  T —

1.24k+ READS ON THIS BOOK????

Omigawd TYSM💖💖💖💞💞💞✨✨✨

Really really glad you're all liking this story so far ✨✨✨

Christmas break for me is coming soon so maybe if I'm not REALLY busy, I'd be able to update this book faster✨

Anyway, hope you enjoy!

Happy reading! ✨✨✨

Heads-up: This chapter may include some Sparkling x Herb

⟨★♪•♪★⟩

Gingerbrave was skipping down the Jellystone paths of the kingdom, having woken up earlier than expected.

It was his day off after all, he should enjoy the morning, basking in the warm sun while it lasts.

He was about to make his way to one of the Churro swings on the playground when someone called out to him from the near distance to his left.

"Gingerbrave! Over here!"

"Oh! Good morning Mango Cookie!" Gingerbrave waved to the older cookie, as the latter approached him.

"Good morning to you too!" Mango returned the gesture. Stopping for a quick moment to catch his breath before speaking again. "So umm, we may have a big problem occuring back at the Tropical Soda Islands and I'm going to need some extra help."

Gingerbrave's eyes widened a bit, yet this wasn't much of a big surprise to him. "What happened Mango Cookie?" The boy asked.

"Well, let's say that the Durianeers may have sneaked passed their way into the 5th Rainbow Soda Islands and cracked the bottle, we're going to be needing a repair crew and some back-up defense." Mango explained.

Repairing the broken soda bottle on the 5th island will be a challenge. The Last broke bottle was on the 2nd island, it took awhile for the repair team to get there, plus the fact the Durianeers were also attacking their ships.

Mango wasn't present at that time, for Princess Cookie had sent him out on a 6 day Balloon Expedition with a team of Magic Skilled cookies. The bottle was full on demolished, so it took about 3 weeks to fully repair the thing.

"Okay, I'll send you a team as soon as I can. The Tropical Soda Islands should be durian free by sundown!" Gingerbrave said.

"Thank you. Oh and, sorry for disturbing your morning!" Mango apologized.

"You don't need to apologize! It's fine really! I'm used to this already!" Gingerbrave flashed a bright smile.

A cold breeze whizzed past the two cookies, sending a chill on one or both cookie's dough.

"It's Autumn already?" Gingerbrave looked to where the breeze came from. Seeing as the trees were gaining a green to brown gradient, Summer was over.

"I wonder what the kingdom would look like in snow, considering this is gonna be our first winter right?" Mango said, Gingerbrave nodded.

The two kids said their goodbyes as they part ways. Mango going back to the docks, and Gingerbrave going straight to the swings.

‘Guess I'll have to work today. Only for a bit.’ The brave cookie quietly thought as he sat on one of the Churro Swings, pondering to himself on which cookies would be fit for the job and whom he'd send off.

Well, ever since the arrival of two new residents, Gingerbrave had already planned on sending them either on the next Balloon Expedition, one of the Research missions, or just to clear out an area nearby other civilization.

Looks like our boy has figured it all out.

⟨★♪•♪★⟩

The clock struck time, it was now 7:04 am.

Cookies who were early birds have already woken up before hand. The crowds started to grow among the streets, and chatter filled the morning air.

Bob and Bosip were back at the Jampie Diner and we're sat outside on one of the tables. A plate of Fluffy Omurice on Bosip's end and a plate of Candy Pasta on Bob's.

Well.

A plate of Fluffy Omurice on Bosip's end and two empty plates and a plate of Candy Pasta on Bob's.

"Bob don't you think you've had enough Candy Pasta for breakfast? We can always get more later at lunch." Bosip looked at his friend infront of him whilst holding a spoonful of scrambled egg.

"Let me have this moment!!" Bob stuffed another fork of pink noodles into his mouth. Not long before choking on a lump. Bob punched his chest a couple few times before he coughed out the large chunk of chewed up food. Bosip passed him his glass of lemonade to help ease his throat.

"I told you to slow down." Bosip continued eating his breakfast, ignoring the pouty face Bob was making. Bosip giggled to himself mentally, oh why had he fallen for this lovable idiot.

"Bob Cookie! Bosip Cookie! I've been looking for you!" The familiar voice of a child rang out of the morning sounds. Both cookie-turned-humans looked to the direction of the voice, to find the cookie who owns it.

"Good morning Gingerbrave. Have you eaten breakfast yet?" Bosip greeted the plain cookie as he ran up to their table.

"Good morning Bosip Cookie! I'll eat soon but I have something important for you the both of you." Gingerbrave said, earning the interest of both.

"Go on." Bob said, leaning an inch forward to Brave.

Given the sign to continue, the child's expression changed from his normal bubbly demeanor to something more serious. "Mango Cookie needs some help back at the Tropical Soda Islands to fend off some stinky pirates. You two are going to play as back up defending the repair team against the attackers. Think you two can handle it?" Gingerbrave stated.

"Wait, pirates?" Bob asked, Gingerbrave nodded.

"Mango Cookie will explain everything later at the docks. So, are guys up for the job?" Gingerbrave asked again.

Bob and Bosip looked at eachother for a brief moment. They're finally going on their first mission. They gazed upon each other's eyes before finally looking back at Gingerbrave with a look of determination.

"We'll do it." Bosip said.

Gingerbrave happily grinned at the latter's response. "Great! Meet you guys later before 9 am outside the docks, I'm off to gather more cookies to go with you guys!" Gingerbrave ran off, waving back at Bob and Bosip.

Bob looked back at his friend, channeling excited energy. "Man, I don't know if I should be excited or scared!"

"Well, get ready then. You better finish your noodles faster so we can prepare for what awaits for us." Bosip said, scooping another piece of his breakfast.

⟨★♪•♪★⟩

The grand Tick Tock Clock strikes it's larger hand to 6. It was 8:30 in the morning, and most cookies were already out doing their things.

Bob and Bosip had prepared for their upcoming battle in the Tropical Soda Islands and are ready to fight.

As the two grown men walked towards the docks next to the Trade Harbor, the sight of many cookies of all shapes and sizes were seen. Among them was a small plain gingerbread child with his back turned, facing the other cookies infront of him.

Said child turned back to where Bob and Bosip were and waved at them.

"Bob Cookie! Bosip Cookie! You guys made it!"

"Well we couldn't really miss this opportunity can't we?" Bob put his hands behind his back while slowly approaching the crowd.

"By the way, this is Mango Cookie! He's going to be in charge of everything from this point on. Just listen to what he has to say and you guys'll be fine!" Gingerbrave gestured towards another young cookie, yet older than Gingerbrave. He looked like he was thesame age as Bowaev, or maybe a little younger.

"Nice to meet you two! I'm Mango Cookie and we're going to be saving some islands today!" The younger cookie said, waving his canoe paddle in the air.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too." Bosip replied.

"I'll be heading off now, I think you got this all handled right Mango Cookie?" Gingerbrave asked the cookie all dressed in warm yellow. "Yep! You can enjoy the rest of your day! Oh and thanks again for the help!"

Both cookies waved goodbye as the other started to walk off into the distance of the kingdom's vicinity.

"Sooo.... Can ya fill us in on what happened?" Bob asked.

"I'll get to that point in a minute. For now, I'll have to assign you guys into groups consisting of 5 members. Repair crew and defense team should be merged together so that the Durianeers wouldn't target the cookies in charge of repairs all at once like last time." Mango answered.

Bosip and Bob nodded in response, until confusion struck Bob in the head when the pirates’ names were mentioned.

"Wait wait wait wait, hold the phone! What are these pirates called again?? The... Durian...eers???"

"Yep! You're correct!" Mango said.

"TheDurianeersareabunchofpiratesbuttheynevercausedtroubleinourTropicalSodaIslandsuntilrecentlybutnowtheyarewreakinghavocbutnooneknowswhytheystartedtodothisandtheykeepplunderingislandshereandthereandeverywhereandnowthey'recomingafterourkingdomsoasthetemporaryleaderoftheKingdomCoastguardwe'regoingtostopthemfromgoinganyfurtherandpreventthemfromreigningchaosinourlovelykingdom." Mango added, saying every single word all in one breath.

"I— umm— Excuse me what—???" Bob was, least to say, beyond confused. Bosip seemed to understand as he was nodding as a sign of affirmation.

"My exact reaction when he said that for the first time." A cookie in white armor with a light blue cape said. He had blonde hair which looked like it was made of fine butter, helmet covering most of his head.

"Ah, Knight Cookie! It's great to see you again! What brings you here?" Mango Cookie said.

"When Gingerbrave had assigned her highness to go back to the islands I just HAD to come along. I am her guardian after all! And to consider the fact that those pirates are back and are stronger than ever." Knight exclaimed.

"Oh come on Knight Cookie, you know I can fully handle myself well can't I?" Just as her alias was mentioned, a cookie dressed in a pink gown, hair of thesame color tied up into separate curls held up by heart-shaped peppermint clips, and accompanied with a golden crown and a scepter in hand, had piped in the small conversation.

"Good morning Princess Cookie! How are you this morning?" Mango greeted her highness.

"Why a pleasant morning to you too Mango Cookie! I'm just really excited to go back to the islands you know? Even if it is to stop those pesky pirates again. Oooh! Do you think we can stop by back at Watermelon Island for a drink Knight Cookie?" Princess Cookie did a curtsey to greet Mango, and turned to her longtime friend when she mentioned about Watermelon Island.

"Err, Princess do you really think it's necessary to go back especially with what happened last time we went?" Knight Cookie asked her.

"As princess, it is my duty to make sure that this kingdom is safe from harm's way. If saving the Tropical Soda Islands equal to protecting our kingdom from those pirates, then I will not rest until Captain Stinkeye learns his lesson" Princess stood to her point. Got a bit frustrated, but still remained her perfect composure.

"B-But your highness, you almost drowned and crumbled last time didn't you??? I'm just worried that the next time you get flung off of the ship, Sorbet Shark Cookie or anyone else wouldn't be there to save you in time!" Knight said, his voice wavered for a brief second.

"ooOooOoooOo! OooooOoooOooOo!" Sorbet Shark Cookie approached the group from behind Knight Cookie, startling the taller cookie and giving him a scare. "GAH!"

"OooOooOoooOooO!"

"Good morning to you too Sorbet Shark Cookie! Atleast, that's what I think you were saying..." Princess Cookie said.

"Dude what are they saying???" Bob asked his taller friend.

"They said “Good morning” by the way." Bosip said aloud, earning some slightly confused glances from the other cookies infront and beside him.

"oOooOooOooOoooOooO!" Sorbet nodded and gave a thumbs up as a gesture which indicates that Bosip was right.

"Wait, you can understand them? How? Is their bubble language something you can study? Like a lost ancient dialect of some sort? Should I consult Wizard Cookie if he has any idea of it? I'm really interested!" Princess asked question after question, beyond curious.

"Or is it because you're a mershark person? I don't know what exactly to call you." Bob said. Earning more surprised looks from the other three.

"Well, I guess Bob's correct. I am half shark so that's why I can understand what Sorbet's saying." Bosip clarified.

"Well that's perfect! In that way when you get wet, you wouldn't have to worry about getting all soggy!" Mango smiled, grinning eye to eye.

"Well, without further a do! Mango Cookie, would you like to start assigning the teams? I grabbed three smaller ships for our run and are set to sail straight to Rainbow Soda Island #5!" Princess said.

"Ofcourse princess!" Mango said as he walked towards the front of the crowd. He opened his mouth and began to speak.

"Alright, listen up everybody! Everyone that is an expert at healing and repairing won't be all in one team just like last time.

We're all going to divide eachother into 5 members of each group, in that way the cookies who will repair the bottle wouldn't be all incapacitated like back then.

We're playing smart and efficient against the enemy here, so everyone's strength is very needed.

Others will be sent to the surrounding isles to set the Coconutians free from the Durianeers. The teams with most repair crew members will head straight to the Soda island.

But be aware, since the bottle is broken, it's substance would be flooding the island. Watch your step or you'll get soggy."

Mango Cookie explained. Every cookie present were all attentive.

"Now that that's settled, here will be your teams!"

⟨★♪•♪★⟩

The salty sea breeze blew through the sails, pushing the giant floating vessels onward towards the liberated islands surrounding Rainbow Soda Island #5.

The teams were assigned and everyone was ready to fight. Determined to save the islands.

Bob and Bosip were on separate teams, but both's team had two repair crew members, so they both headed to thesame destination and boarded on thesame ship.

Mango, Princess and Knight were assigned to thesame team, which their mission was to reclaim liberated islands.

Bob looked far off into the distance, diamond sword in hand, the sight of a massive bottle on an island had been spotted. It's bottle sprouting out a giant geyser of magic soda, the liquid glimmering under the sun's rays.

"Are you nervous?" A voice spoke from behind, startling the blueberry marshmallow flavored cookie a little.

"Hmm?" Bob hummed, looking behind him to see a cookie with hair that looked like leaves, he wore a brown collared shirt and pants a darker shade of thesame color. He wore a white apron with the symbol of a green sprout imprinted on it.

Thesame cookie even held a small potted succulent close to him.

"I'm guessing that this is your first battle as a new resident to the kingdom, it must be a bit unnerving to hear the news that you'd be sent to battle straight away..." The cookie said.

"I mean, don't get me wrong here. The first time I moved in the kingdom, it took a few weeks before they needed me to go out there. I was really nervous at that time. I was just wondering how you're feeling right now?"

"Oh! Umm... Well, I'm not exactly nervous. Not at all really. I'm somehow used to always battling some kind of enemy back home. Since it usually gets ambushed by monsters at night." Bob said. Reliving the memory of the times him and Bosip were at their Minecraft world.

If non of them slept early, a zombie or a hoard would be knocking at their doorstep, skeletons would fire it's arrows straight at their windows (surprisingly the glass had never shattered or even cracked), or a creeper would live up to it's name. Being a creep (They do that in the daytime as well).

"Oh my, that must have been scary." The cookie replied, putting his free hand on his lower lip.

"Yeah I guess, but it just becomes annoying when you're used to it at some point." Bob said, which is fact.

"We're on the same team aren't we?"

"Oh yeah, I kinda forgot about that. I never really caught your name." Bob said, feeling a bit embarrassed at the fact he was talking to one of his team members, yet had no knowledge of their name.

"It's okay, you're new here after all! I'm Herb Cookie." The green haired cookie lend out his free hand to shake.

"And I'm Bob Cookie! But please, just call me Bob." The blue cookie said.

"Nice to meet you too Bob. So what are you major are you skilled in? I'm a healer so you can count on me when you feel like almost dying." Herb joked, the latter giggled.

"Hmmmmmm... Well, I can shoot lasers from out of my mouth, but I'm really good with a sword." Bob raised his sword to show Herb.

"So.... You're a ranged attacker, but skilled at melee battling aswell." Herb analyzed.

"I guess you could say that. But I'm pretty sure I'm more skilled in defense" Bob shrugged as he leaned against the boats side. Herb nodded at the added statement.

He took notice at Bosip on the opposite side of the vessel, also talking to two other cookies. Probably from his team.

Bob didn't realize that he was just staring at his bestfriend. Scanning every single little detail he could find on his features. Even if right now he was just a cookie, he could still see how beautiful that man was. Visions of Bosip as a human started to pop up in his mind.

He had to admit, Bosip was very attractive. Yet he couldn't understand why he was thinking about this right now and why he couldn't look away from him.

"Do you know him?" Herb asked Bob, making him snap out of his trance.

"Huh? Oh! Who Bosip? Yeah, he's been my bestfriend from as long as I could remember. Even among our group of friends, we were always seen together. I guess you could say we're inseparable." Bob answered Herb's question.

Herb hummed and nodded in response.

"You know, I may have an idea on what's going on with you." Herb said, having a tiny smirk on his face.

"Huh?" Bob said, confused on what Herb was trying to imply.

"The way you just looked at your friend and didn't bother to look away?" Herb leaned on the boat’s side, firmly holding his potted plant. "You were practically staring at him. Kinda reminded me of the time before I started dating my friend..." Herb finished.

"Oh! Who's the lucky one..?" Bob asked, curious on who was Herb talking about. He barely even met the cookie yet the latter seemed comfortable enough to talk about his love life.

Herb blushed as he looked at his plant. Not long before he looked towards where Bosip was, staring at a cookie that was talking to him.

Bob expected to see a really pretty female cookie from the other side of the boat where Bosip was, yet there were no female cookies nearby Bosip.

Bob squinted his eyes, then he looked back at Herb. He scanned his dreamy orbs, trying to find the cookie who he was currently gazing upon.

His eyes widened once he saw the lucky cookie. He knew that cookie for yesterday, Gingerbrave and his friends brought him to his juice bar, he introduced to him as Sparkling Cookie and familiarized with Bob and Bosip before they had to move on to other places.

That's why Bosip seemed to have been chatting comfortably with him for the past 13 minutes.

"Wait, is that Sparkling Cookie? him??" Bob whispered towards Herb. Herb only nodded with a smile and heavily pink tinted cheeks.

"Nice." Bob whispered. Before he asked who was the lucky cookie, he had a gut feeling that he shouldn't specify their gender and use gender-neutral pronouns. He learned that back at home where he met a nun who was bi-gender. Meaning that they used both masculine and feminine pronouns.

Though that chainsaw they carried around was mighty sus tho.

"Well, by the looks of it. It seems that you may have some kind of special feelings for your friend. Thesame feeling I had with Sparkling Cookie." Herb said.

"Wait what." Bob stated, clearly confused. Special feelings? For Bosip??? That can't be right can it?

A couple minutes have passed and the 3 ships sailing across the Tropical Soda Islands had just passed the 4th Soda Island.

A faint clap of thunder roared from the distance. The broken soda bottle of a Rainbow Soda Island was now in hindsight. The floating lands’ size were growing big, a sign that they were getting closer to their destination.

The island was getting flooded by the soda it's bottle once contained. If they don't hurry then that island would sink to the bottom of the ocean, becoming a home for the fish and any marine life.

"Looks like we gotta get ready." Herb said, still fixated his vision on the flowing soda from the bigger island.

"Herb! Bob! Let's go! We have to get ready!" A female cookie's voice sounded from behind them.

"We're on our way Raspberry Cookie!"

⟨★♪•♪★⟩

Here are the assigned teams btw:

Team 1
Mango
Princess
Knight
Tiger Lily
Peppermint

Team 2
Snow Sugar
Muscle
Lime
Rockstar
Angel

Team 3
Raspberry
Bob
Herb
Hero
-.--  ...  ..  .-  .  ..-.  .-.  .-

Team 4
Strawberry Crepe
Bosip
Sparkling
Cotton
Moon Rabbit

Team 5
Sorbet Shark
Squid Ink
Bell Pepper
Blackberry
Pistachio

Team 6
Aloe
Kiwi
Kumiho
Fig
Mint Choco

Team 7
Orange
Lemon
Soda
Ice Candy
Scorpion

Team 8
Spinach
Avocado
Parfait
Latte
Pink Choco

The Healers and Supporters are needed to repair the bottle since the islands are ✨Magical✨ after all.

The Durianeers are a bunch of pirates, but they never caused trouble in our Tropical Soda Islands until recently, but now they are wreaking havoc, but no one knows why they started to do this and they keep plundering islands here and there and everywhere,

and now they're coming after our kingdom, so as the temporary leader of the Kingdom Coastguard we're going to stop them from going any further and prevent them from reigning chaos in our lovely kingdom.

—Mango Cookie

Word Count: 3708

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 107 73
Ah, everything was so normal. But now it isn't. Everything is ruined and abandoned, all due to this corruption. It's been years, months and days. Wha...
4.2K 62 26
A world made of gumdrops and candy a land that your not from what will happen how did you get here and why is everyone knowing your name Cookie run k...
1.1K 34 6
The two opposites, Espresso and Madeleine, are to go on an expedition together, beyond the Tainted Forest, just as it gets to be a deadly kind of dan...
4K 133 35
Cookie Run Kingdom! Pastry, Herby, Cocoa and Latte have all been dumped by their toxic boyfriends in their sophomore year of high-school. Summer bre...