The Wh*re From Class A

By lilslut_ty

-- It is when an unconditional love, turns into a huge obsession. A trauma of abandonment was attached to him... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 25

10.6K 565 1.3K
By lilslut_ty

Days had passed, his treatment didn't change as he keeps on comparing and threathening you that he will find and kill you if you left him.

Usually, you don't get threatened when it comes to this.. but when Sanzu did it, you were absolutely terrified. Your whole mind is telling you to break up with him.. but if you do, it will trigger him and hurt you.

"Sanzu, I'm going out with Katana-"

"You are not going somewhere."

Even Katana is not allowed to enter his house. You wonder how long you're going to suffer. You saw no signs of pills, but why is he acting like this?

"But I have all the rights to have my freedom." You complained, but he just gave me a sharp glare.

"Stop talking and just do as I say. Or else I'll send one of my men to blow your house so the only family you have is me."

You snapped, "So now you're threatening me that you'll kill my mother? Are you out of your mind? What happened to you, I no longer wanna be in a relationship with you if you'll treat my life this."

"You don't have a choice."

"This is probably why Yukimi left you, it's because you're insa-"

"Take that back right now!" He stood up from the couch and grabbed your chin, making you close your eyes in pain.

You felt scared just by him scaring down at you. You don't even know what to do. "P-please, let go of me."

"You don't ever say her name with that disgusting mouth of yours! Don't put dirty on her name just by mentioning it."

"Sanzu, you're hurting me." Your tears started to form as his grip tightened.

"I will hurt you even more if you dare to mention her name again. Know your fucking place." He finally lets go of your cheeks and went to sit back on the couch.

This was the time where you finally had enough, you didn't think twice as you started to make a run for the door. Hoping you will escape this nightmare. But you suddenly dropped to your knees and covered your ears as you heard a loud gun shot. Your body was fine, he just shot it in the air to make you stop.

But it only made your crying worst. You heard his heavy footsteps walking towards you.

"This is why Yukimi is much better than you. She doesn't do things I hate." He grabbed your hair and started to pull you back to his room, where you share with him.

"Sanzu you're hurting me! Enough!" You scream but it didn't work since his wrath awakens making him blind and deaf from all the horrible things he was doing.

He let's go of you as he look down on you. "Say sorry, and fucking pleasure me."

"I don't want to, y-you can't force me to do stuff I don't like." You were almost begging for him to leave you alone as tears continued to flow.

"Do I have to repeat my words? You'll get hurt if I did."

Your eyes widened seeing him point the gun on your forehead, your whole body was shaking in fear as you felt the cold metal on your forehead.

"Y-yes, I will do as you said."

He didn't just took away your phone, he also prevented you going outside.. your whole college entrance was ruined because of your psychopath boyfriend.

And as the day goes by, he keeps on threatening you as if you're not his girlfriend, non stop comparing you to his ex and forcing you to do things you don't want. Weeks passed, you're still hoping that one day.. someone will open that door and save you. And those people are his siblings, but they never came back.

You had no idea why Sanzu suddenly became the monster you're afraid of. He's not as gentle as before anymore, not as loving as before.. and he's not the Sanzu you fell in love with.

But he's the Sanzu you're terrified of.

You don't want to stay, but he keeps you here to abuse. Yes, to fucking abuse and threat as if he bought you so he can do whatever he wants to you. Even if it means horrible stuff.

"Sanzu.. your food is ready." You had no energy when you called his name. He approached the table and sat down.

He has everything served for him. "What the fuck is this? This is raw!"

You were shock to feel him slapped the plate on your face, having some stain on your face and clothing. But for you, it didn't surprise you since he had done so many more.

"I'm sorry, I'll make you another one." You felt like a robot living with him.

You're not allowed to show emotions, because he's going to hurt you. And you're not allowed to do things you like.

"You only had one job, you fucking whore. And you still can't do it right. Why the fuck are you serving me with raw meat?!" He yelled at you, but you continued your job by cooking him another food.

Sometimes you just wanna cover your ears from his words.

Thinking about the outside world, they should be worried about you. They should've sent a police in this house, Katana should know but where are these people? Your mother.. Katana, they're the only one you're looking for..

But they're not doing anything..

That's why you suffer in the hands of your own boyfriend. Your body feels like it's going to give in on its own.. he raped you every night and torture you doing the day light.

He's a monster indeed.

"Wait until I found Yukimi.. I'll throw your ass to where you belong, bitch." He said as you were mopping the floor.

"Why don't you just kill me already?" You saw no point of living if its like this.

"Are you fucking talking back?" He glared at you, but you look away and proceeded to clean.

"No.. I'm not."

You're scared to even speak, because one wrong word. He's going to hurt you non stop.

"I never would've realized that this is my consequence of loving someone like you.. where did I go wrong? I gave you everything didn't I? But you still hurt me like I'm not even a human anymore." Your tears started to fall down as you were inside the bathroom, seeing all these bruises from Sanzu just completely broke you.

Sanzu never cared a bit even if he's hurting you. He likes it, he loves seeing you suffer. Which you don't understand since.. all you did was to love him.

Recalling all of those happy memories you had before going to bed is the only reason why you can sleep peacefully for at least.

"Sanzu, can I just call my mom to see how is she?" I requested, even though I know that I will trigger a bomb.

"There's no point, your mother already left the country with a man.. that's why she's not searching for you." He said with zero expression while watching TV.

True or not, that shit broke you.. it does make a lot of sense because it's been almost months since you last saw her.

"W-what about Katana? Where is she?"

"Dead."

"WHAT!"

"Stop yelling or else I will hurt you. Shut the fuck up already and get back to work!" He yelled at you.

"H-how is she dead? And how come you never told me about this?" You're confused, it's impossible that Katana is dead.. that's just Sanzu's hallucinations right?

"Your world should only revolves around me. She's too nosy so that's her karma.. not sure if they have found her body ye-"

"You are a monster! You deserve to die!" Your eyesight went back as you just found yourself attacking him.

But the man dodges you and grabbed you by the neck almost choking you.

"This is what you get for taking me away from Yukimi. You deserve to suffer because you're the reason why she left me."

"I am not your fucking pill asshole! She left because of your crazy addiction! Your insane personality! Are you seeing yourself right now? You're not the same man I used to love!" You yelled at him.

"Stop putting your fault to other stuff. If it weren't for you.. me and Yukimi will be so happy together!"

And ever since you found out about those two people you cared about.. you lost hope, his siblings aren't returning and it's been months. Your thoughts will go to the Haitani brothers once in a while but... why would they even care for you.

Looking at Sanzu right now, he's nothing but a monster to your eyes. You remember how you fell in love with those ocean blue eyes, now you despise them. His sweet and gentle touch before, turns into torture.

You hated yourself for choosing the wrong guy. Maybe it was a trap all along.. he trapped you here to suffer and regret living.. and it works.

With a last tear that fell from her eyes. She looked at her reflection in the mirror.. all she saw was a girl crying nonstop and suffering, and that girl was no one else but her.

Her dreams came flashing through her eyes, she remembered that she once dreamed of living a happy ever after with Sanzu.. but she soon realize that happily ever after only exist in fantasy world... this is reality.

Y/n ended up killing herself bc of the abuse she was getting, then left a note with the words:

"I am attracted to you even tho you can't change. this pain is too much to bear. your heart still longs for Yukimi and my unconditional love can't unfortunately give you her, but there's a universe out there where you and I are happy, unfortunately its not this one. I will always love you, and I'll always wish you the best, Haruchiyo Akashi."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.7K 2.3K 13
BONTEN ARC "You're annoying and I don't have any feelings for you."
285K 10.3K 37
𝐲/𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐫 π₯𝐒𝐟𝐞 𝐒𝐧 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 π›π¨π§π­πžπ§ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 π›πžπœπ¨π¦πžπ¬ 𝐚 π¦πžπ¦π›πžπ« 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐒𝐫 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠. π–π€π‘ππˆππ†...
15.5K 353 5
He had sent him back. Mikey had sent him back. Devastated, Takemichi tries to move on with his drastically different life while everything starts to...
82.7K 2.1K 41
Y/n was a normal business worker and she can't believe in one day her life well ruined since her mother met this guy, sanzu Haruchiyo the guy who ver...